Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 04:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | F | Fighter | M: Hondo
Lily had retreated to one corner of camp and Night had retired to another corner. Lily had thankfully gotten rid of him, at least for a little bit. Protecting camp was a bit boring but nothing would get in or out with them on guard. As much as Night was annoying, Lily grudgingly admitted to herself that he was a pretty good guard when he put his mind to it. At Hondo's call, Lily made her way calmly over to him. Night, on the other hand, dashed over with a "What happened?" already calling back.

Lily frowned as she reached Hondo, scanning the camp's borders again. "Hondo, we have been on alert since patrols went out. There has been no movement other than the birds in the trees and the hunting patrol that has yet to go out. There has been no scent of loners either." Lily said, flicking an ear before narrowing her eyes. "I will circle the camp again for anything that seems off or scents. Night can circle the opposite side and we can meet back here. Before we do that, what happened that puts us on high alert?" Lily asked, finishing her logic thought and looking pointedly at Hondo. She didn't like being commanded by another fighter but he had come from the direction of where Luna had disappeared so she most likely knew about this too.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oak (Hondo, Lillith, Sky and Aush)
/
Oak flattened his ears. He heard Hondo's call.
"Great, definitely not what we needed", he softly growled. He looked towards Lillith and Sky.
"Let's get on with this: do you agree that I'll be the leader or not? It will be better if we're on the territory, we could drive out the loner out of our territory".
/
Stratus (mentions Harmony, Hondo and Raven)
/
Stratus felt like he was being tossed into one type of pain into another one. First, he had to suffer through the losses of his packmates. Then, hunger gnawed at him throughout the whole winter. Now? Stratus was so blinded by the desire of being free from any more pain, that he got himself into a trap. A loner's trap.
All he wanted was to get that triumphant feeling of catching the loner, and getting the recognition by his pack.
It broke his heart looking at Harmony, as she sat beside him. Instead of fame, he only brought trouble for his packmates. They now have to waste their energy and supplies on him.
He looked up at the sky.
I, Stratus, vow to never again dismiss my leader's wishes nor to bring inconvenience to the healers and to my other packmates, Startus fiercely vowed to himself, the pain in his leg now feeling like a much-deserved punishment.
He sat up straighter, determined more than ever to serve his pack as best as he could.... if of course he'll get out of this trap.
If it will cost me my leg, so be it. I'm getting out of this and will kill the loner responsible for this, Stratus decided.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 05:41 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaf
Leaf walked back to camp. He was now close enough to hear a commotion, he swivled his ears trying to pin point the source of it. It was the direction of the camp. He continued to walking, his tail tip twitching a bit. He was now close enough to scent the sharp scent of fear on a few of his pack mates. He walked faster wondering what was going on.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 05:55 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-Fighter l M: Lily
Her answer sounded logical but it didnt matter. She must know the truth. "When we were out on patrol today.." He trailed off, "Stratus was attacked by a loner. The loner is now somewhere on the territory or just on its borders." It felt good telling someone else. "We have to be more alert, Alpha's orders. Sorry if I seemed commanding." He added shortly after.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rya~

Rya tilted her head slightly as she watched Raven. At the mention of his name she smiled slightly. "My name is Rya. Nice to meet you" she said. *He's not like other loners* she thought, which made her slightly relieved. Her hazel eyes were locked into him as she gave a small smile. She found the male quite handsome.

Sky~

Sky lowered her head slightly as she looked at the hunting party. "I dont care who leads, but we need to stop arguing and just hunt" she said in almost a mumble. The female looked mostly between Oak and Aush, not knowing what was with them today. "If we dont hunt soon, Luna will have our heads."

Luna~

Luna reached Stratus and Harmony before she sniffed the air. She didnt smell the loner nearby at the moment. "Are you alright" she asked Stratus. The white coated female looked between them. "How did a loner of all things catch you off guard" it was easy to see she was upset, but she wasnt by any means yelling at them.

A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 10:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Loner | M: Stratus and Harmony, Luna
Shadow trotted through the woods, quickly moving around bushes and over fallen logs. He got halfway to his den when he heard a yelp and a snap close by. He paused, half turned to the sound and half turned towards his den. Curiousity getting the better of him, he crept through the bushes for a few minutes before finding the source. A wolf was whining over a male who seemed to be trapped in a bear trap.

He laid down, still being as quiet as possible. The fact that the trap was all the way out here meant that annoying loner was up to his nonsense again. Not that Shadow minded, at least it wasn't him. Shadow was about to go when a female ran up. Pure white like snow with deep blue eyes that stood out on the pelt. Pure white... Shadow closed his eyes thinking hard. He was downwind of the wolves thankfully so he had a moment to think. Alpha. Kara! Shadow opened his eyes back up before looking at her closer.

Either Kara shrunk or that was her daughter. The white female seemed to have that male alpha's eyes, Shadow just couldn't remember the name. He had run into a few patrols a few years ago including one that had the alphas of the pack. Hmm...she wasn't too young to be alpha and the beta would help her when she needed.

Deciding that he had seen enough, he decided to get out of there before they mistakened him as the annoying loner. Backing up slowly, he turned creeping out of the bushes. The wind suddenly changed unexpectedly. Instead of sticking around to see if they smelled him, he sprinted through the trees back towards the border. He paused at one side seeing a pile of leaves looking quite disturbed a pawstep outside the border. Nope, not this way. Shadow took the liberty of going all the way around a grove of trees before coming out to the other side of the border. He sat down to take a rest, eyeing the leaves before eyeing the twigs beside the pile. If the male had hidden a trap it would be there.

Raven | M | Loner | M: Rya
Raven listened to the female before giving her a wide smile, "Rya. That's a nice name." He said before tucking the rope behind him. "Sorry about that, I thought you would attack for being too close or something." He said, nodding towards the rope. He looked back at the female, she was quite pretty. He shook that thought out of his head. He had traps to worry about already.

Lily | F | Fighter | M: Hondo, Stratus(ind)
Lily listened intently to Hondo before saying, "A bit commanding yes, but now we understand the reason. As for the loner bit, how did he catch Stratus off guard? Stratus normally can catch onto these things." It was the closest to a compliment that could come from her at least for today. She frowned slightly before saying, "You can explain it to me while we scout around camp. Night can circle the other side and we will fill him in later." Night nodded before smirking playfully at her, "If you don't fall asleep by the time we are done." Her glare simply made him laugh before taking off. Lily turned, heading for the north side of the camp.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 25, 2022 07:16 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo listened and when she took off he followed her. "Lily, I know you dont think that Stratus would do it but he did," he said as he began the story, "We were patrolling like normal, I was the patrol leader." He added in quickly. "I think he heard or smelled something and he took off in that direction. He was really in to what he was doing that me and Harmony were left in shock. When we found him he was stuck in a bear trap." As he finished the story he wondered what she'd say. Is it his fault or Stratus's?
A Hidden Fate (play)October 25, 2022 09:04 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | F | Fighter | M: Hondo, Stratus(ind)
Lily listened to the story, scanning around every once in a while to keep up her guard. She didn't want to be caught off guard if there was a loner near camp. At the mention of the bear trap, she looked over at Hondo before nodding, "Even the best of us could have gotten into that situation if we weren't thinking straight. It has been a while since we had a loner in the territory. Stratus might have taken off for excitement or something."

Lily paused to sniff a tree before continuing on. There didn't seem to be any loner scent nearby or anywhere close for that matter. She flicked an ear at Hondo before muttering, "Although, Stratus needs to be more careful if he walked right into a bear trap. Even a blind badger could have seen something like that." She frowned, shaking her head.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 25, 2022 09:30 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo shrugged his shoulders after hearing her talk. "I agree." He told her, keeping his ears pricked and nose sniffing. He trotted in front of Lily to take the lead. After sniffing a nearby bush he turned to her and said, "Did the loner just leave, went through all of that and then just left? Are they just trying to terrorize us?!" He said quite loudly. Hondo shook his head, "Sorry about that outburst. I'm just sick of those loners." A slight growl escaped his throat.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 25, 2022 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stratus (mentions Luna, Raven and Harmony)
/
"Alpha!", Stratus gasped, surprised to see Luna here. He hastily lowered his head down out of respect to her.
"I have disobeyed Hondo, whom we have chosen to be our group leader", he dutifully replied, his ears now pressed into his head, "I chased after the loner alone and recklessly, resulting in me falling into their carefully crafted trap".
Stratus felt ashamed being stuck in this trap before his alpha. She already has enough on her plate, and he has just burdened her with more responsibilities of an Alpha.
//
Harmony (mentions Luna, Stratus, Shadow and Raven)
/
"Luna", Harmony greeted Luna, also bowing her head to her alpha.
After Stratus finished telling what happened to Luna, she started speaking.
"It seems like the loner intended to catch one of us. Their scent is fresh on this trap, and they left a deliberate trail that led Stratus to this place. Not just that: they constructed a pile of leaves that mimicked a hidden contraption. Although, what confuses me is: how did the loner get their paws on this trap?"
She frowned as she pondered over this for a moment, then shook her head slightly. They will deal with that later: Stratus needs to be freed.
"We need two or more strong wolves to pull apart these 'jaws'", she explained to Luna, nodding towards the trap, "Or at least, that's how I've understood. Perhaps you could think of something better, Luna".
She felt how the wind changed direction, and a waft of smell hit her nose. She straightened up, sniffing at the air. What's this? The loner? She sniffed more intently. No, worse: a loner. This smell was different from the one on the trap.
"Luna, there is another loner, do you smell that?", she said, bewildered.
She felt her heart hammer. She doesn't remember smelling two loners in the same area. Could that be just be a pair of mated wolves? Or worse: an invasion?, Harmony thought, now deeply troubled. Maybe these traps have been set everywhere? There could be more casualties!!!!!!
//
Oak (mentions Aush, Lillith and Sky)
/
"I agree with you on that Sky", Oak nodded, trying to suppress his tail from wagging, "Now! You've heard her! Let's get a move on: we have a pack to feed".
He trotted in the opposite direction to which the second hunting group went to.
He looked back at his packmates, his mind buzzing already with plans. Perhaps they should be walking in a 'V' formation, to catch more smells? Maybe they should just follow the first prey scent the detected? Or should they continue their hunt patrol until they detect a deer? Aaaah, a young moose now sounds half possible to him!
But he must slow down, one step at a time...
"I was thinking of walking in a 'V' formation, so we could catch more smells, what do you all think?", he asked. He remembered how their previous beta used to consider their packmate's opinions.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us