Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; milton, riley, london
"i'm glad you told me now, and not later" remi purred, pressing her nose against miltons. she was glad, milton was all she would ever think about sometimes. his fur was beautiful, his eyes in the sun made her stomach fill with butterflies. remi knew that riley might not have been supportive at first, seeing his best friend with his 'daughter' is something he will have to get used to quite soon. glancing over at riley, who was confronting the cat who weirdly looked like remi, which made her wonder if any of her siblings were around in the area. i'll step in if i have to, rem thought. looking back at milton and stopping to stare and admire him for a couple of seconds before suggesting to head back soon so they could start their journey. how'd i end up with milton liking me? i mean, he's him- nobody is like him.
rem's mind was pretty much blank, she had no thoughts, nothing. unsure of what to do, she pulled milton close and started to groom him, licking his coat to get out all of the dust particles that were once floating in the air.
𓆩♡𓆪
riley | m | six years | m; london
"you look like you wouldn't someone who'd kill" riley whispered under his breath. "either way i would have come over to you" he added, in a voice loud enough she could hear. looking down at rosebud, he nodded and poked her with his tail a couple of times before he said anything else. riley saw the cat's collar, and automatically took a step back. "you're a house cat, aren't you?" he hissed. house cats and riley never were a good thing. one time, back when riley was just a couple of years younger, he fell in love with a house cat. for months things were going well until he found out the house cat had been planning to eventually use all of his weaknesses against him. ever since, he's always had trust issues, which is why he doesn't have many friends.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:12 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 12:29 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London| f| 3 years | M Riley, Miltion and remi
you can't judge a cat on how they look she said as she was secretly glad we wasn't ripping her throut out right now. N, no I'm not anymore she said as she relised he had seen her collar. She flinched as he hissed at her, she knew she threatened to kill someone but still she saved a young cats life she thought as she put her head down. Look I'm sorry I even bothered she said looking up as she held back tears. She got up and slowly walked away, checking behind her to make sure she he wouldn't attack her. She walked past 2 cat that seemed to be in love but she just looked away from them and countinued walking, she had no idea where she was going but all she knew was that she was clearly not welcome here.

Edited at March 12, 2022 12:29 AM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 12:56 AM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Banyan | F | 4 | M: Riley, sort of London
Banyan lay still for a moment, sluggishly allowing herself a moment of rest. Perhaps saying she was dying was a bit dramatic, but her paws did sting horribly. Either way, she appreciated being pointed in the right direction, and let her eyes follow Riley as he first called out that it was time to move, and then moved himself to address a cat that Banyan didn't recognize. He seemed agitated, and somewhere in the back of her mind, something prodded at the she-cat to get up, be a leader, coordinate with Riley.
She did, wavering slightly as she stood, face pinching in pain for a moment. Perhaps there'd be aloe wherever they ended up going. She hoped so; it seemed almost every cat around had burns to some extent. Steeling herself, she put as much calmness in her gait as she could and strode over to the tom, watching with curiosity as the newcomer walked off, noting her collar. It was strange for a housecat to be this far out in the forest... The fire must have spread over much land.
"Glad to see you alive," Banyan grinned wearily at Riley when she reached him, "Lord knows I couldn't lead without you. The fire doesn't seem to be spreading West. I assume that's where we're headed?"
There was nothing west but more forest, mostly unexplored, an area Banyan (and most of the cats in the clowder, for that matter) had little knowledge in. Regardless, if she was to lead, she'd do it fearlessly, as she always had.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 01:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RoseBud|F|2|M: Thorn, London, Spot
RoseBud jolted awake. "What happened?!" She meowed quiet enough for only her mom to hear. She looked around at the forest, then, everything came back to her. She'd chased Spot into the forest and they'd found Spot's mother. Then, they ran out of the forest. RoseBud had avoided trees and collapsed after escaping. She stood up, forgetting about her missing paw. She soon stumbled back to the ground. She looked around. A cat was walking away, seeming saddened. RoseBud looked around for Spot, hoping that she'd also escaped. She saw Spot near where RoseBud had last seen her mother. She flattened her ears against her back and let out a long sigh. What happened, I thought I collapsed closer to the forest. Did someone help me? Maybe it was mom. Also, who is that cat walking away? RoseBud wondered, her tail twitching behind her.
Thorn|F|4|M: RoseBud, London
Thorn watched the cat leave. Who is that? Thorn wondered. She sighed watching the cat. All of a sudden, she turned her head to her kit. RoseBud awoke. She immediately asked what had happened. Thorn looked at her and smiled. "Do you see that cat walking away from here?" Thorn asked. She looked at her kit, stumbling as she stood. Once RoseBud was stood steady, she nodded. "That cat brought you back here." Thorn then looked at her sternly. "Why did you run after Spot? You could've been killed." RoseBud replied with, "Spot could've been killed too!!" Thorn looked down and said, "Yes, but your lungs can't stand as much air as us adults can." "We are both alive, aren't we?" RoseBud hissed. Thorn said, "Yes, you are. Just don't do that again...ever." Thorn looked at her daughter sternly as RoseBud nodded slowly. "You should probably go thank that cat." Thorn said. She laid down and started to purr. "I'll just be here." She said, closing her eyes.

Edited at March 12, 2022 01:15 AM by The Midnight Wolves
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 01:33 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot| f | 1 year | M RoseBud and London
spot was wakened by the sound of hissing. She slowly raised her head to see a cat walking away, and Rosebud! She jumped to her feet and ran over to rosebud, she was sore as she ran but she didn't care, she was just glad she hadn't killed rosebud with her unreasonable actions. When she got to rosebud she hugged her, she came in with such force she knocked her and rosebud to the ground. Sorry she said giggling as she got up. Im so glad your alive she said as she helped her up. Never ever do something stupid just because I do it she said, half joking half very serious. Who's that she said as she looked over to the cat walking away, she seemed mad and sad spot thought to herself as she waited for rosebuds reply. Spot had to admit though that cat looked alot like remi but she shook her head to clear that thought, that's impossible she said to herself as she looked at rosebud as she talked.

Edited at March 12, 2022 09:14 AM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 09:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male|3 years|M: Riley
-
Karen replied to cloud quite rudely so Cloud just twitched his ears and got up and trotted over to where he groomed himself. He heard Riley say something about finding a new home to live in, he decided to find Riley. Cloud looked around scanning for Riley's pelt.
He soon enough found Riley near Thorn, Bayan, and an unknown cat walking away, so Cloud trotted over to Riley. On his way to Riley Cloud could see Milton and Remi they seemed to be in love, They look cute together Cloud thought to himself. Cloud now stood a tail length in next to Riley, "Greetings Riley, how are you?"
-
Cloud nodded to Bayan in greetings, also flicking a tail in greetings to Thorn as well. Cloud sat down and curled his fluffy tail over his paws neatly. He could see all the cats around, he did not know any of them very well but he continues to try to get to know them better.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 10:20 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi
Milton hummed in acknowledgement. "I agree," He smiled, gazing back into Remis eyes for a moment, admiring her. She was gorgeous; from her colors to the tone of her voice, Milton thought so, at least. "You're right, we better get back to the group before it gets any darker." He stood up and glanced back, making sure that Remi would follow him before setting off into a trot, having to past by the cat who had falsely threatened everyone. Oh well, they had hopefully apologized about that by now.
This is the best day of my life! I didnt think that Remi felt the same..
Milton's thoughts were jumbled today, so he was thinking of things he probably shouldn't be thinking about right now.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
as of 2.36 pm GT, the cats are now officially settled in their new home.<3

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:14 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; milton, riley, the clowder
remi finally awoke, soon venturing out of her den and seeing milton in the clearing. there he is. the young feline thought. "milton!" she purred, running towards him and rubbing her head against his. "i'm quite happy to see you" she then said, licking him on his head a couple of times before asking how he was doing. ever since milton had confessed his feelings to her, she felt her life was complete in every way. he easily became all she had ever thought and worried about, though she thought she loved him too much. honestly, she was super surprised riley had even let milton get the idea of having feelings for her, knowing riley's personality way too well. either way, she felt like they would end up in love, secretly or not, and remi was fine with either one. the clowder probably would have been fine with it even if riley didn't know, but she knew some of the other cats would end up teasing her in front of riley, just to make her worry. she would be scared and nervous at the moment, but overall she wouldn't necessarily care. looking over and seeing riley walk out of his den, remi nodded her head a little in respect, knowing that he probably didn't even see her, which remi didn't care for. even though she was his daughter, she still knew she had to respect him as the other cats did
𓆩♡𓆪
riley | m | six years | m; london, the clowder
riley walked out of his den, looking directly forward and seeing some of the cats that were in the clowder. he knew he had slept in a bit late, which he was fine with. he waved his tail in the air, seeing london, the random cat he had approached the other day. "says, you look quite like my daughter, remi" riley meowed, pointing his tail over to remi who was talking to milton. "also, im sorry about the other day, sometimes i get protective over the ones i love, which i bet you could relate to. i had something go wrong with a housecat i was close with, so now i'm cautious when it comes to you guys." riley pointed out, sure that london had no idea.
"i'm riley, one of the leaders of the clowder i know, the other leader is bayan, she's amazing"

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:15 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 12, 2022 03:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London|f|3years|M: Riley (kind of her sister)(i fisnished my other character in the sign up!)
London was watching the clowder from afar sense she wasnt really welcome. She saw a cat like her and a male cat, the cat that hated her come out of their den. Then he came over to her! She was shocked as he started to talk to her, and he wasnt trying to kill her! Y, yes i guess i, i do she said , still in shock. She sighed, its fine it was partly mt fault anyways, and yes, i will do anything to protect my family she said sighing as she had a small flashback of her mom leaving her on a humans door and as she walked away with her sister. Just because im a house cat dosent mean i choose to be one or that all house cats are bad she said a bit anoyed. Im London, i thoughtyou were a leader she said finaly looking at him directly.

Edited at March 12, 2022 03:24 PM by TheHappyHowlers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us