Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
02:43:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I like this palette but I kinda wish there was more going on in the background
 Urux
02:31:48 Urox
:P You're welcome
 Drunken seas
02:31:13 Pera
Ooh, I like SeaStalker! Very fitting!
 Salem
02:30:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 01:00 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Neryth : Dragon : Head Dragon : Female
M: Kiran (dir.) Vervada (ind.)

Neryth twisted her head so she could keep one eye on Vervada but also look down at her rider with the other. 'She doesn't want to accept the fate Bond,' she answered the questioning flicker from her rider. 'I hoped to give her a nudge, though I worry she may not bond with the girl, even though fate has decreed it.' A soft sigh escaped her. She understood Vervada's pain. Her previous bond, before Kiran, had been a human. He hadn't lived very long, and eventually old age was his undoing. The inescapable weakening of the body and joints had rendered him more vulnerable, and during a patrol, they had been jumped. Neryth had fought her hardest, but a strike to her rider had rendered him unconscious. Neryth had retreated quickly, but by the time she returned to the Rider's base, it had been too late to save him. She had lost her rider and closest friend. It wasn't quite the same as what Vervada had experienced, losing both her rider and her dragon friend, and their rider, but she could understand the pain of losing a rider. She had been reluctant to accept a new bond, but she also knew she couldn't ignore it when she had met Kiran.
Neryth huffed a puff of smoke, her head twisting again so she could eye the dragon with the Queen. He seemed alright. She wasn't too concerned about him, though she could understand why Kiran was concerned.

Edited at September 13, 2023 01:00 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 01:08 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.)

"My name is Arya," she answered, summoning her courage to stand up straighter. "What's your name?" She was plucking up every ounce of courage, wanting to somehow impress the dragon, though she didn't expect to be able to very much. A breeze drifted over her, ruffling her bangs and the sleeves of her shirt.

Edited at September 13, 2023 01:08 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 01:16 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Avika : Elf : Queen : Female
M: Zynar (dir.)

"Well, to be honest, I've just never been chosen. I can't control how the bondings are chosen, unfortunately." She shrugged, a slightly pained smile touching her face. "I've wanted a bond for a very long time, but I've never been chosen. And, to tell you the truth, I only became Queen a little over a decade ago. Before that I was just a princess." She paused, wincing at the memory of her mother's death before she pushed it away. Her mother would be proud of how far she'd come. She would be proud of the fact that Avika had finally found a Bond. Shaking her head slightly, blond curls bouncing slightly, she plastered a smile back onto her face. "Tell me about yourself."

Edited at September 13, 2023 01:16 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 01:42 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Neryth, Arya, Trainees (dir.)

Vervada stood still as a statue, the only thing moving being her pendant shifting on her chest in the breeze. Arya? There was no way. She didn't believe in fate. And yet.... it was too much of a coincidence. But how could it be? Her heart felt like it was struck as memories that she'd supressed for so long came rushing to the surface. Daell and Arya laughing together as they approached them, Arya trusting her to care for Everest, Everst trusting her to save Arya from death....

A single tear escaped her eye and slipped down her cheek before she could turn her head to block it from view. Taking a deep breath she recentered herself. She couldn't lose focus, couldn't let them see her weakness. Pretending she'd just looked over at Neryth she turned back to... to Arya. Surprisingly to find the girl staring at her calmly, and daring to ask her her own name. Hmm so she wasn't a coward. Well that was a good sign.

She let her purple gaze stare down Arya a few moments longer before replying in a deep, yet noticably calmer, tone "I am Vervada." she said, then after a pause she reluctantly rumbled in a lower tone "Well met, Arya" the common greeting between a new dragon and rider.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 01:52 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award

Arya blinked, recognizing the age old phrase. Had this beautiful dragon actually chosen her? Her, of all people? She didn't dare let herself believe it, in case it ended up being a false hope. She'd always wanted to ride a dragon, and nobody in her family had ever bonded with a dragon before. She didn't want to let herself have that false hope. Noticing the tear, Arya blinked, her face saddening. She hadn't even known dragons could cry. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but she didn't want to anger the dragon, but...
"What's wrong?"

Edited at September 13, 2023 01:52 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 07:04 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Zynar | Dragon | Male | Trainee | Bonded

Mentions: Avika (dir.)

Zynar felt the faintest of pangs in his chest as he recognized the sadness that Avika tried to disguise. Briefly, he wondered if that was his own sympathy, or if it was a strum of the bond already forming between them. Brushing the thought off, he flicked the tip of his wing gently to blow the stray curls from her face. With a small chuff, he complied.

"As I mentioned, my name is Zynar. I am 38 years old, and this was the first bonding ceremony I have felt the desire to attend." He paused, redirecting his train of thought before continuing. "Although I belong in the sky, I have found a rather strong connection to swimming - but I'm not very adept, so we shant take any risks on an open body of water. I dislike large gatherings, and greatly prefer silence, although I'm sure I will have to change that with you - Queens are typically busy, yes?"

He allowed Avika a moment to respond before he reciprocated. "Your turn, Queen of the Elves. Tell me who I've bonded."

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 07:18 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Avika : Elf : Queen : Female
M: Zynar
<br>
Avika laughed, a high, pure note. "Do not worry, we won't be in any large, open bodies of water. Maybe the occasional swim in the river, but I sadly don't often have time for that." She paused to think. "And unfortunately you may have to accustom yourself to large groups, as you said." A soft smile touched her lips, the corners curving upwards. "Well. I like the colors green, blue, and red. I enjoy fruit salads, particularly if they contain nectarine and mango. I enjoy quiet early mornings, and foggy days, as well as watching and listening to the rain." She paused again to think. "I enjoy looking at the mountains and painting them."
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 07:49 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir)

Vervada could see the disbelief, shock, and hope flash over the girl's face in a moment at her words, most likely not daring to let herself believe it to be true. And she was right to not. For the large starry dragon didn't know herself if she would truly accept her. It seemed this girl had read up on the bonding ceremony, having known the old phrase that unfortunately many dragons didn't use anymore. Although.. either she was holding back respectfully, or just was unaware, that the bond could only be finalized by physical contact between the two.

Her thoughts were brought back to earth as the girl, with a sad, sympathetic, and yet still curious look, suddenly had the nerve to ask her what was wrong. Almost as if she already assumed she was close to Vervada, as if she would be able to understand. Her gaze hardened once more and she drew her head back, her eyes flickering with annoyance and anger. What was wrong? How could she explain this to a human, even if she wanted to?

As her anger grew she could feel the flames climbing up her throat, and she did nothing to stop them, except to keep her teeth clenched closed. Through the gaps between her sharp fangs all shades of purple flames began licking, until her whole mouth appeared on fire. How DARE this puny human even attempt to understand what it was like for a dragon to lose a rider? And not just a rider, but all they loved? Her blazing eyes remained locked on the Arya's, daring her to ask again as smoke curled from her nostrils, flames dancing around her muzzle.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 07:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Soare ◊ Dragon ◊ Head Hunter ◊ Female ◊ 30 Years ◊ M: Everyone(ind), Open.
-
The female dragon had just arrived, and she seemed to be late. Wonderful, this was just perfect. After landing in a corner surrounded by the forest trees Soare smelled around her. She definitely heard the ceremony guests and she could smell the faint scent of dragons, humans, and of course the elves. Soare was...naturally anxious, her feathered wings and fur had turned into a grey pattern a while ago. After she had been fretting about today.
The young female walked into the noise-filled area, full of the ceremony guests. Her throat let out a small growl, This... wasn't intimidating. She would be fine. Soare told herself to remain calm but she let out another growl and shook her head, deciding to walk further in.
Now where...could her partner be? If she had one...?
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 13, 2023 07:57 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award

Arya flinched back, instantly regretting her words. "I'm sorry I asked. I just..." her voice trailed off, at a loss for words to explain. "If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to. But... I just want to understand. I mean... I mean if we're to be partnered, I want to understand you." Arya paused, biting her lip with uncertainty. She didn't want to make the dragoness any more angry than she already had. She wanted so badly to understand, but she felt horrible for how she'd already made the female feel. She knew, whatever it was, it was unlikely she'd be able to truly understand. But she had experienced her own pains, and understood some of it. Arya reached out a hand, hesitantly, but did not touch the dragon's scales. She just held her hand out, a gesture of peace. "I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way. I never meant to. Please forgive me."

Edited at September 13, 2023 07:57 PM by Shenzu

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us