Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 6, 2022 09:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Raven | Loner & Beta Female | M: Each other, Simon & Mosi(ind)
Shadow darted out of the forest finally, finding the road. He paused in the center, panting as he tried to sort out his thoughts. If he followed the road, it would lead him into town where it was easier to blend in. But if he kept going and reached the river, he would be able to get the garlic scent mostly off of him and head home. He turned these through his head before another thought came to his head. Did that car already come through here or..? The engine roared behind him as he whirled around, catching the gleam of headlights.

Shit. He was sure the car had been in front of him. But the road did twist a lot too which made Shadow wonder again. He yanked himself out of his thoughts, lunging forward as the car barreled towards him. Rolling as he hit the road, he got back to his paws and started running again. He got to the tree-line before he was tackled.

Raven thought she had lost the wolf before seeing a figure dodge Simon's car. She split off early so she could barrel into him. The build was right. Nope, she didn't believe in ghosts. Before she could get deeper into that thought, fangs dug into her shoulder and hauled her off. She rolled onto her feet snarling before practically sighing in relief. The wolf that stood before her was black not brown. There was no way it could be Night. She lunged forward, determined to scare off the loner when he sidestepped and pinned her to the ground.

Hmm...now what was he supposed to do with her? This was not what he had planned for the night. Now that he had her pinned, he could take a look at her. Not the smallest werewolf but not the biggest werewolf either. She lashed out and he had to dodge a paw. That meant moving ever so slightly on pinning her, and sure enough, she was up. He followed through as she lunged at him again, kicking her off before bounding towards the river. Making it to the riverside, he noticed the current was a bit heavier today. He dove in, quickly making it to the other side before making a mental note to himself. Learn to like swimming.

Raven skidded to a halt at the riverside with a growl. The loner headed off into the woods on the other side with purpose. She flattened her ears before turning towards town. She wasn't too beaten up, only a small scratch where the loner had bit her on the shoulder. She could hide that for the night and tell Ikaris in the morning. Raven didn't want to ruin the pack's movie night by stirring up trouble about a loner. They had enough drama for the night. She dipped into the water a little bit to get off any scent before loping through the woods to town. Perhaps she could catch Simon and Mosi at a snack shop before she was missed.
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 7, 2022 12:32 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Briar Solanine Tinuviel

The Beta Male | Male | Mentions: Mosi (ind.) , Elle (in.) Angela

The young man was rather touched that his fellow pack mate felt the urge to offer him a outlet. He gave a polite nod and smile at her offer, he probably wouldn't need it as he in reality he had very few people he trusted with his deepest darkest emotions. That being Angel who's seen him through some hell during his college years, and then the one who's seen him since childhood, Ikaris. But knowing that if in the future he did need to open up just a bit to someone that he had another option was nice to know. He gave a soft hum as she walked away. And he was now rather focused on his conversation with his friend of many years, and it was a rather intriguing one - in his opinion at the least. Books - a subject he was rather passionate about, not that many could tell due to him lacking one a lot. He rather partakes in his books in private, if one saw the book case in his room they would definitely know. Most of his packages he hand picked up or had delivered in a specific manner to his his rather expensive obsession. But first about the movie.

" Blegh. " He said giving a rather pointed nose scrunch at the mention of a comedy, " a comedy? But why? They're overly cheesy and make my brain hurt with the forced puns and sometimes they're not even funny." He droned about the them, " a good comedy is hard to find ; you know they bore me." And then the thought of the mystery novel garnered an idea and his eyes widened as he broke out into a devious grin. He knew a good series to watch.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Briar: For movie night, what if we did a Marathon? And I have suggestions: Fast & Furious Franchise, Mission Impossible Franchise, & Marvel Franchise . I also have Disney Plus if anyone was worrying about watching Marvel. Or a Disney Throwback and we could watch the unknown gems like Lost City Of Atlantis, Sinbad, & Treasure Planet,

Uh... if anyone else has ideas, shoot . I'm just spitballing. Also we can use any of my streaming accounts for tonight if needed.

Also .... can I have Sour Skittles and Peach Calypso if you see them. Know what, also I want Cherry Sours too, those things are bomb.

Also, any snacks/baked goods y'all want me to make? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Sent 6:54

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

This was probably the most he had ever typed at once in the group chat. He usually ignored the chat and only skimmed it. Maybe he was getting a bit more social and relaxed with the others? If so he would never admit it to their faces and would take the fact to his grave. After all, he had a reputation to keep up and he was a man of his actions, word, and deed in every sense.

While he had been typing his texts, he had been making a new pot of coffee, along with grabbing some evenly cut sourdough and brioche bread with the sharp and mild cheddar cheese and the young Gouda and some butter and garlic. He then placed his phone in his back pocket and began rummaging through the pots pans and other cooking utensils. He was grumbling about the lack of organization and system and took it upon himself to organize it by the use and job of each pan and objects. And eventually found his beloved iron skillet and grill presses.

" Hmm. Both sound amazing , and I see your dilemma." He said as he began preparing the sandwiches, after washing his hands thoroughly of course, and he gave a pensive thought, " knowing romance is a big seller yet not wanting to be known just for the romance pickings. However you also got to be careful with which ones you put considering not all of them are good. For example, Colleen Hoover is highly praised yet her work is actual dog shit and people need their heads examined if they like her." He said rather seriously as he heated up the presses in the skillet.

He then adds butter to the skillet along with the garlic salt and parsley and then dropped the sandwiches in. A satisfying sizzling sound could be heard. He have a satisfied hum, " But I'm intrigued by this newest romance book you're recommending, after all you say powerful drama? And I'm piqued, after all most romance novels are just the two pining or being lovey-dovey and happy or some other bullshit. Like I need drama involving the romance, where is the spice? The flavor? " he says as he takes the grilled sandwiches off the skillet and gets a plate.

" This is why I appreciate the Fantasy genere particularly The Cruel Prince, Jude Duarte, is my queen and icon. Because we got this badass woman who made a whole ass prince, she's suppose to hate and kill, fall for her . Like what? The man is the whole ruler of the realm, but let his girl run the Kingdom because he knows he can't do it and appreciates her." He says rambling on now as he cut the sandwiches up and he smiled, " I can't wait for the books and to taste the new flavor. You know I hate pumpkin so as long as it's not that we're good." And he gave a small bob of his head.

" Now, I'm gonna go make sure that Ikaris has something to eat before he just gourges on snacks tonight. Especially what happened."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
Mentions: Ikaris & Elle (ind.)
As he walked towards Ikaris's room he noted the door was open and took that was a good sign. Or maybe he had forgotten to close it, a voice nagged him. And he could feel his shoulder slump a bit at the thought. And he thought about how him and Ikaris rarely fought or got upset with each other, and the fact that he was usually the calm one or one trying to calm down his friend. But it seemed the case was a bit different now. He was so scared that Ikaris was mad at him for what he'd said. It took every nerve he had to knock before leaning on the doorway to show his presence. He gave a soft unsure smile, which was weird considering he was usually pretty confident by he wasn't at the moment. He observed his friend for a minute, and it seemed he was mulling over things - the taller male just messing with his thumbs and he sported some sweats and from the smell of it, showered as well. And he took a deep breath before he could even get himself to speak.

" Hey Ikaris. " he said in a rather low voice, slowly coming in, gauging whether he was welcomed or not. And he decided he was alright for now and he went over to the desk and placed the food down before turning to him and saying, " I made your favorites. I was hoping you could at least get something down, it'll probably help with the alcohol, considering it's best not to drink on an empty stomach." He said rather lowly as he rubbed his wrists.

And then he slowly came over and sat near him . He sort of looked at him and he fiddled with his own painted thumbs nervously before saying, " You didn't deserve anything she did, got it." He said that first and foremost, his voice serious yet softer and less angrier than before and he couldn't help but gently grab his face, " please get that out of your head. No one, deserves what she did. I know it's a hard fact, and it'll take a while before you think that way I know I did when I split with my ex. But I had some good friends knock some sense into me, and I said it in the wrong way and manner earlier, I shouldn't have been angry, but I was." And his voice was soft and gentle, and he had removed his hands and looked down his.

" Truely, I don't know why she gets under my skin so much." A Lie, he knew exactly why. She outed him, she ostracized him, manipulated him and used his feelings for Ikaris against him, and then blatantly dated him when he had expressed interest first and then hurt his friend and still was hurting him. He could feel a sting catch in his throat, maybe a price for that lie, but the familiar burn in his eyes started. Why was breathing so hard at the moment, and why were his hands shaking so much? He had to take a deep breath to keep himself on track.

"No, I do know why." He restated, "because she used me. Used, us in different ways but hurt us nonetheless. And it pisses me off that every thinks she's a fucking little saint, when she's hurt me and you." He said honestly, " it hurts knowing she was our friend and she treats you like this. And that you my cr-" he hesitated as he almost outed himself right there, " best friend . . " he said, but damnit he didn't want to be just the best friend, why couldn't Ikaris just see that, see that he had someone who's only thoughts when it came to romance were just him, and how he could be a better fucking boyfriend than her. He took another meditative breath, " are still hurting because of her. And I want you to know that, if you ever need me to use my still very much so active skills as a Defense Attorney for you, I am there. You have grounds for a case, and I would happily help you take her down."

And he looked at Ikaris for a moment. If it was a look of adoration or just love he would never know how he looked to the other man. But it was certain sadness to it, because he feared that he may always have this unrequited crush. But, that was a sacrifice he could make as long as his friend was happy and he could by his side.

" Just promise me, you're going to take better care of yourself. " he said his voice wavering a bit , and his hand moved without thought to gently grasp the other man's hand.

" And please, talk to me. You know I can't stand it when you don't. " his voice was getting worse and worse, if anything it sounded like he was nearly about to cry. Damnit, he didn't want to cry. Yet, ironically enough he could feel the tears start to stain his cheeks, and he started sniffling a bit. " Gah, I hate this. I can't even apologize right, why can't I just apologize without tears, or messing this up and letting emotions get the best of me." He said his sniffling a bit worse as he more tears coming and as fast as he tried to wipe than away.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for being mean and insensitive about what I said - I was utterly a huge bitch to you. And I can't stand it. I - I just don't want you to leave me because of it ." He said with a rather teary expression, " I don't want to lose you. I don't want to be the reason I drive a wedge between us. " he said rather softly and solemnly. He wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear right now. He had planned on apologizing, not coming here and spilling his fucking guts, but for some reason or another it just feels right and like he had to tell him, that he deserved to know. And so that's what he had done.

Edited at November 7, 2022 12:38 PM by Spellbound
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 7, 2022 07:03 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Drevyon Williamson

Vampire - Member - Mentions: Rosaria and Calloway

The dull hue of his eyes carefully traced over each word within the sentences of the book that the male was currently holding. The edges of the paper and cover well worn from the many years that he had spent reading and rereading the same book. It was clearly from the 1700s with the older styling of the cover and binding.

Of course he heard when Rosaria walked in and an eyebrow raised only slightly, and if one watched closely, knew that it meant he was listening to the conversations. The man had perfected his way of appearing aloof to many of the conversations while still keeping an ear keyed in. It helped that he would use books that he had read multiple times as one usually does after all of his years upon the earth. Though there were always small tells that the male was listening and one of those included his eyebrows.

They were probably the most expressive part of the male's face and still did not take away from the cold look that seemed to be etched into his very being. When Rosaria asked if Calloway was alright, Drey lowered the book to allow his eyes to look over the top watching the two in the kitchen as he lounged in one of the many armchairs within the sitting area. His long legs were stretched over one arm as he relaxed against the other and he sat up, slowly putting his feet down upon the ground. After years of practice and patience, the man moved with a grace very few would think possible for his size.

He was about to stand and return the book to the shelf where many of his time hardened books sat when Calloway, their leader, was leaving and Drey only watched as the other man left with confusion in his eyes.

"Où va-t-il maintenant?" (Where is he going now?) The man's native tongue always slipping out when he didn't understand the actions of those around him. He stood after a few moments and placed the book instead upon a side table and walked into the kitchen. The smell of the blood causing a twitch in his hunger but the man had feasted on a deer earlier in the day. It was one thing Drey had vowed to do since becoming a vampire and that was to never feed on humans. As hard as it was many times throughout his life, Drey hadn't succumbed to the call but would that all change?

His arms folded naturally across his chest as he leaned against the counter looking at Rosaria. "So what did you say that made him leave?" Drey was in a tight fitting dress shirt and loose jeans, which was pretty much the only outfit that anyone would see him in. He had elegance and he was not going to wear silly t-shirts or shorts or those god awful sandals if he could help it.

Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 8, 2022 12:25 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wēndù Shoi-Ming
Loner | Vampire | Looks 24 (Actually Nearing 400) | Mentions: Calloway (ind.) , Tori (ind.) & Elle (direct & ind.)

Shoi-Ming was a vampire that stuck to himself mostly. And kept out of trouble unless it came to his job as a hit man for hire, and then things, of course, turned out to he a bit more messy than normal. He hadn't had any needs for his services for a while, and it wasn't like he was needing the money anyway. It was a just a good way to pass the time.And not he had found himself in this quaint bar. He didn't think he was dressed out of the ordinary ; he sported a rather low-cut long bell-sleeved white top with a blood red skirt with golden buttons. He also sported black fishnets with some black heels. His nails were painted black and he wore black lipstick and black and red eyeliner. For jewelry he wore dangling gold earrings, his golden nose rings and some rings on his finger.He could feel eyes on him and he opted to ignore them, and focus on the basket of fries he had ordered. And he was disappointed to find they had grown cold, and he gave a short frustrated sigh because of it.

He then found the source of the staring. It was another man, and he looked rather . . . odd. From his mismatched clothes to his mismatched hair. He didn't know what the guy was staring but he wasn't having it. And so he decided fo wind this up with a couple drinks. And so he went up to the bar. Noticing two others had ordered. He then focused as the blonde bartender gave him the drinks menu with a flirtatious wink. His hair was in a half updo, half down style, each wave and curl carefully taken care of and made by him. And as he was looking at the menu, he felt someone creep in the seat to his right, and then eyes were on him and he swore he could feel his eye twitch from annoyance at the antic. And he looked up from his menu and gave a rather annoyed and quizzical look on his face at the man. Hopefully this would be worth his time , because nothing is worse than a creepy guy at a bar. He really hoped this wasn't the case, but it most likely was.

" Can I help you? " he said finally, a rather annoyed tone coming out.

" Why yes. You could give me that number gorgeous." The man had said crudely with a rather creepy look about him.

"No." came Shoi-Ming's response without empathy nor care at the offended gasp that came. A peach and mango cocktail sounded delicious right now, that's what he was going to get and he was going to get it with some more fries. Maybe even some chicken tenders.

"Oh come on, cutie. Don't you want someone to take care of ya?" Came the pest of the man again, and he ignored him, and awaited the bartender to be finished with what she was doing. " Come on at least give me a shot. Can I buy you a drink?"

And Shoi-Ming gave a short chuckle before looking at him, " Baby, you can't even buy me a drink." He said with a rather condescending gaze as he took in the man's wardrobe.

"And why not." The man practically whined.

"What are you wearing?" He said, "sloppy, uninspired, mismatched. Do you really think a man like you is on my level?" He said with a emphasis.

" Why yes I can." The man said with confidence.

" Mhm. " Shoi-Ming said rather unimpressed, and when the bartender came back he said, " Can I have the Peach & Mango Cocktail with the Buttermilk Chicken Tenders and Fries with Honey mustard and Polynesian Sauce." And he gave her the menu and she nodded as she went to go fix his drink and ring up his order.

He then focused on the man, " Honey, let me put it in a language you can understand. You look like you came out of your mom's basement. My whole outfit is worth more than your entire paycheck." He said with a rather distinguished and elegant air about him, " you're just like briney oysters ; just as salty and unrefined and your meat is probably just as small." And he finished him with a cheeky grin, and watched the man sputter at his comments, and he could hear some patrons snickering at the interaction. And without ceremony he watched as the man stormed off like the entitled man child he was.

"Good riddance." Shoi-Ming said as he adjusted back in his seat and was pleased to find the bartender placing his drink on a coaster and then handing him his food, and the sauces in some cute small metal cups. And he took a nice relaxing sip of his drink.

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:24 AM by Spellbound
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 8, 2022 12:06 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Calloway Royce II
Lead Vampire || M || Mentions: Tori, Shoi-Ming
Calloway's glass raised up to his lips and inhaled deeply. Bourbon, he deciphered after little examination, and acute hearing honed in on the crackling bubbles in the cup as he lightly churned it in his palm. For the first time in awhile, his lips curled into a genuine smirk. He had lost count of how many fights he had been in after a few of these were knocked back down his gullet. His eyes were heavy as he reminisced, staring at the transparent rim as a thousand thoughts smacked his mind. His shouting; his screaming; his bloody knuckles; the man whaling from the pain of his severely broke nose. A little huff of a laugh escaped his parted lips before sipping some down.
+
"Irish Whiskey...neat," he had heard from the other end of the bar as he had lifted his mouth from his glass. His attention had snapped in the general direction of the voice, watching as the bartender quickly poured out the copper liquid and slid it towards the source, the requestor. She was a gorgeous creature with artwork up and down her - quite beautiful - body. By the way she sat directly in the middle of her seat, not tilted towards the man on her left or woman on her right, Calloway assumed she had travelled alone. When he had thought he had been caught in her line of vision, his hand raised his glass up a little in the air. The vampire mouthed out cheers to her from afar. Her drink of choice was drool-worthy and uncommon, perhaps mirroring the woman that held it.
+
Before anything continued, Calloway's attention was quickly dislocated elsewhere. The sound of a gristly man behind him, caught in somewhat of an argument, had made him look over his shoulder. The rest of his drink poured down his throat and Calloway slid it back on the counter without looking away. Tonight was full of surprises he guessed, as his pupils dilated at the scene before him. A few feet from where he propped against the bar was a very desperate man, begging like a mongrel for a purely physical encounter with the vixen that revoked his entirety. They were polar opposites and looked entirely out of place, but the Casanova knew that already, judging by the disgust on his face. Sending the dog on his way with tail tucked, a quiet hum of a laugh had pooled from the edges of his lips. A heartbreaker. He could play with that. The pretty face was clearly one of two spectacles at the bar, as many ogled at the creature's feminine frame. From where Cal was standing, he got a pretty fair view of the temptress. Toned but not aggressively; delicate but only a facade. Oh- the fishnets. What remant of life remained in Calloway's heart ached immediately. It was settled in that instant that if he'd walk out with anyone tonight, it'd be that beauty.
+
Calloway pointed at his glass and held up two fingers. His second bourbon was poured out promptly, and Calloway smacked down what was at least double the cost of the drinks for the bartender. He mumbled for her to get a third ready and rolled his shoulders and adjusted the neckline of his perfectly pressed undershirt. His palms slid down the front of his electric blue power jacket and gave it a snug tug. Let the hunt begin.
+
"You absolutely destroyed his will to live," Calloway mused as he had taken the strides towards Shoi-Ming's lone table. The pretty fox was mid sip - Calloway had timed it that way so he would have had a moment to speak first before he'd get sent on his way like the other man. His gray eyes had motioned towards the first man's seat on the other end of the bar, where he must have been drowning his loneliness with beer. By the way the man's cheeks and neck were reddened, Calloway knew he was exceptionally intoxicated, and watched briefly as he leaned over to hit on some less than appreciative women. "I actually do have enough to buy your next round," he motioned his free hand briefly towards Shoi-Ming's cocktail while his other cradled his own. Afterwards, his hand rested on the spare seat beside the stranger, but he'd wait to pull it out to see if he'd be shunned away like the other. Calloway swigged a little more of his drink down, perhaps for some more confidence, but mostly just to show off his golden watch, which was exposed as his cuff pulled down a bit when his arm had raised up. Calloway looked expensive, and he genuinely was. His whole outfit was probably worth a thousand dollars, especially with how everything was perfectly tailored to his athletic frame for a one of a kind fit. His undershirt was fitted enough that his toned pectorals and abdomen were prominent, and his suit jacket curved in to accentuate the small of his back and widen his shoulders to appear a little more broad than he actually was. His black chinos were slim-fitted and pressed, and hugged just enough to show off his fit physique. His cognac loafers were imported from Italy, made of perfectly prestine leather, and were orange-tinted enough that they perfectly contrasted his power jacket. With his blonde hair swept into a singular perfect wave and his polished white teeth teasing the glass edge of his glass, he waited.

Edited at November 8, 2022 12:25 PM by Nox
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 8, 2022 08:50 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
werewolf ⋆ alpha male ⋆ mentions: Briar, mentions Tori and Elle through thoughts/conversation

Briar's knock lulled Ikaris out of his thoughts, making the man's green gaze watch him carefully, searching the smaller man's face for any signs or indications that would tell him how he was feeling. Ikaris noted that the beta was a bit off, his movements and body language lacked his normal confidence. That made Kari's stomach drop as if someone had tied an anchor to it and threw it into water. Was this caused by his sudden departure from earlier? It had to be, right? You fucked up. You made him upset. Elle was right. When Briar sat next to him, it pulled him back to reality and Ikaris found himself studying Briar's face. He was pretty. The corners of Ikaris' mouth tugged upwards slightly, a small smile. Too caught up in the smaller man's appearance, Kari missed the beginning of Briar's statement. He could tell what he said though. He was being told that he didn't deserve it; what Elle did to him.

In that moment he wanted to respond, to tell Briar that he did deserve it. That he had done wrong to her, that he had cheated on her. It was just once, but he deserved something bad in return, right? He huffed to himself, there was no way he could argue his case by saying that. No one knew that he cheated on Elle. Ikaris would die with that if he could, but he knew that eventually he'd cave in and tell Briar or Tori, or both of them. He wanted to say that he deserved it for being so reckless, that he deserved it for being weak enough to let a small woman like her overpower him. Kari knew that Briar would bite back with reasonable words, that he'd say the truth, but he wasn't ready to accept the truth. In his opinion, he was capable of defending himself and this woman shouldn't be able to pin him down. Ikaris was well aware that one day he would have a different mindset, but for now he would believe it was his fault, not hers.

Blinking rapidly, Kari focused on Briar's words again. His heart thumping rapidly as he fought his nerves, but he remained as calm as he could and listened. Ikaris' face was painted in a soft, neutral expression as his eyes carried a flame that was a mixture of worry, anger, and passion. How had he been so oblivious to Elle's affect on him? She not only mastered the ability to hurt him, but she also knew how to hurt other people. He was angry at himself and Elle. However, his anger had to be pushed to the back of his mind, Briar didn't need him to be livid in this moment. He needed something else, deserved to feel better and Ikaris being angry wouldn't make him feel good. No one ever felt better if someone was angered. No one except for Elle.

Softly smiling, Ikaris cupped Briar's face with one of his hands and shook his head gently. As if he was telling the smaller man 'No, don't be sorry. It's okay.' Then the alpha leaned in close to Briar, gently pressing his lips to Briar's in a soft kiss. Kari could already feel the heat blossoming on his face, causing his skin to flush a medium crimson color. All he could think about in that small moment, was how he had been so lucky to have Briar on his side, to have met him, and funny enough- how he was lucky to have his ass kicked by him that one time in the bar. If the shock of the kiss didn't distract Briar, Ikaris hoped that he could tell the meaning behind the kiss; that he could feel his care and affection… that he could feel the apology against his lips. Ikaris was sorry, sorry to have been so stupid and ignorant, sorry that he never once admitted that he had feelings other than platonic for the beta.

When the weight of what he just did hit him, Ikaris let out a small gasp and wrapped his arms around his torso as he quickly adverted his gaze to the floor, "Oh my gosh." Then he quickly looked back at Briar before looking down at his lap, "I'm so sorry. I should've asked, I shouldn't have- oh god. I had to though? I couldn't help it, but that's not a valid excuse. Holy shit, I'm bad at this. What I meant to say was that you have no reason to apologize. You were rightfully mad, I was just… sensitive? I never told Tori about Elle. I guess I panicked. . didn't mean to make you feel like you did anything wrong." Ikaris' voice quieted towards the end of his ramble, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he shrugged lightly, "I'm not good with words, you are. Maybe because you're a friggin nerd." He laughed lightly as he finally moved one arm so he could run his hand through his black hair, "It's actually adorable." He quietly corrected himself in his head, you're adorable.

Edited at November 8, 2022 08:51 PM by Tynahi
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 8, 2022 09:57 PM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award

Evelyn Fionix Rose
Loner | F | Werewolf | Located: The Bar || Mentions: Calloway, Shoi-Ming, Tori (Not directly)

The bar was semi-lively this lovely evening, and with each step closer to the entrance of said bar, Evelyn felt a string of dread drop itself into her stomach. People, animated conversations, and perhaps the occasional bar fight. Oh, and the insufferable gurgled sounds of drunken middle-aged men. How they annoyed the fuck out of Evelyn to no end. But of course, the tall woman had little to do with the men - and women - she could crush beneath the dirtied bottoms of her sneakers.

One. Two. Three. Even with the hood of her windbreaker covering her head, Evelyn could've heard a pin drop at the momentary hushed silence that echoed in her ears. The doors creaking were a more welcoming sound, to her at least. She could go back home, couldn't she? There wasn't much to do there, but Evelyn suddenly remembered why she didn't like going out much. Despite living in town for the past seven years, Evelyn's attempts to socialize were futile (if she ever made any). Her slim fingers put the hood down, scathing amber eyes glinting in the flicking bar lights.

In her mind, Evelyn wanted nothing more than to get in, drink, and get out, truly cowardice some might say. But to the outside world, Evelyn's tall and muscular stature was enough for others to steal glances or simply look away. Never a coward, but a hunter, who never strayed from her mission - to drink, to hunt, or to hide within shadows of the forest

It didn't take long for the inhabitants to continue whatever they had been doing, and once Evelyn made her way to a bar stool farthest away from the others, her senses tuned in on the scents, voices, and conversations around her. In one part of the room, there was a woman who had drank far more than she could handle, or perhaps the young gentleman who recently became of age to drink and had no clue what he was doing. That one made her smirk, but only barely. But what intrigued her her the most was a washed up looking, poor excuse of a man - In Evelyn's opinion - being absolutely wiped by… Huh. Evelyn was perplexed by this one.

There was obvious attractiveness that oozed off the young man in waves, and before Evelyn could look into it any further, another gentleman had made his way over to the attractive one. She rolled her eyes.

“...Dumbass.” It was said barely below her breath, sipping on the dark liquor placed in front of her. She never had to speak at this point when it came to her drink order. The bartenders have gotten used to Evelyn's distinct usual, the Von Payne blended whiskey that was a deep, sultry reddish-brown that burned the back of Evelyn's throat in a delightful way. It wasn't any kind of pain she couldn't handle. She had tried others, like Jim Bean and Crown Royale, and they didn't fit what she needed. Evelyn enjoyed a whiskey that let her forget, not one that made her feel… good. That would be too merciful.

Not too long before the interest in the two attractive men, a delightful red that could be described as natural cherry popped out from the crowd, belonging to… Ah. Evelyn had seen her around sometimes, though never this close. Evelyn had seen a little bit of everyone after being around so long. Except that first man. Evelyn couldn't help but wonder if the beautiful man with bi-colored hair would stay around long. As some may say, not all things beautiful May stay.

“Evelyn, dear, you good? That whiskey is a strong one…” Evelyn's attention snapped to one of the nicest people she had met in the bar - Betty, an older Southern woman with a warm charm and sharp tongue. The younger lady had chuckled, shrugging off her windbreaker and placing it on her lap, exposing pale scars laced across her upper arms.

She shrugged. “Fine. Just fine. I wanted to drink some, there's nothing to do.” Surprisingly, Evelyn's voice wasn't loud, but soft, and reminiscent of a deep, velvety alto's voice, rough from years of maintaining a quiet disposition. She tucked a strand of ebony hair behind her ear and sighed. “To be honest, I'm bored. Where else to gain entertainment than a place full of drunken idiots and bored assholes?” Evelyn threw back the rest of her drink in one impressing gulp, a drip of the whiskey trailing down her jaw, glistening. Her knuckles wiped at the stray drop.

“Depending on tonight, I'll fit into one of those two categories.” Betty laughed and shook her head, walking off to attend another client.

Edited at November 8, 2022 09:58 PM by Rushie
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 8, 2022 10:27 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

༺ Mosi Kana′tĭ ༻
Scout • 24 Female • M: Simon(dir) , Ikaris,Briar,elle,unknown wolf mention(Shadow)ind)

Blasting the music and letting her smooth but slightly husky voice sing along to the track. As the vehicle Simon and her sat in backed out and down the road. Simon and Tori where two of the members of the pack she enjoyed sharing music with. They had wonderful taste in music. and would sit and listen to her rare ramblings about the lyrics she was working on for her small but hopefully growing band. Her long time friend Kiran was the other vocalist alongside her. She was the second vocalist and the bands drummer and main lyric composer. Mosi was known to be quiet around the pack house unless spoken to directly. But when it came to her music she could chat for a long time

She had texted Kiran a few times today and no reply just like the last two days. She was becoming increasingly worried for her friend. His last text a week ago stating he was going to visit his family back home for a bit. That they would have a band practice when he got back. But for him not to answer at all was not like him. Kiran often replying quickly with a sarcastic or witty pun or meme.

As the song changed to a lower beat track she turned it her attention to respond to Simons inquiry. Mosi's warm toned hand twisting the dial to turn the music down. "Apparently Kari interacted with a toxic ex girlfriend at the bar. Who has past history with both him and Briar that I don't know enough about nor wish to share details about with out permission from them." She trailed off for a moment thinking. Her chipped black painted nails tapping the rhythm of the song on her knee. "Her name was Elle and she works at the bar I guess. You know I like the club more than the bar so I wouldn't be able to point her out. "

Her thoughts quickly flashed to the towns local night club. Her favorite weekend activity was to go dancing and forget life for a few hours. To just give into the music. Mosi was startled from her lovely thoughts nails shifting into claws with a started shout as a wolf ran into the middle of the road. They narrowly missed it as Simon skillful swerved. "Who the fuck was that!" Mosi said as she turned in her seat to look out the window to where the large wolf disappeared into the woods. Not seeing anything she glance to the scratch marks on the leather seat where her claws had tore in her shock. "Sorry Simon " Her dark eyes showed sincere apology at damaging his car.

Edited at November 8, 2022 10:30 PM by Ravensrun
Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 11, 2022 06:54 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor

Werewolf - Pack Member - Mentions: Cal, Ming (Ind), Evelyn (Ind), Elle (ind)

Matching the blonde male's raised glass with her own, Tori finished the rest of the amber liquid within her glass and ordered another one for herself. Her eyes watched the blonde bartender and something flickered of remembrance but her attention was pulled to the conversation between a sorry soul and the object of his unwanted affection. Tori took a sip of her drink knowing the feeling and narrowed her eyes at one man that had started to make his way towards her.

There were some nights where didn't mind the little bit of attention but tonight was not one of them. Her eyes moved back over to the finely dressed individual and an eyebrow cocked when the blonde male that had raised his glass to her walked over. "I doubt he will have better luck." She muttered turning back around in her seat watching the amber liquid in her glass as she swirled it. It was weird to her that she hadn't gotten a text yet from Simon or Mosi at least asking where she had gotten off to, but she shrugged at her own thought as she pulled out her phone answering the texts finally from the one person that she would rather ignore.

Her thoughts followed the swirling motion of her drink as she looked through her phone making a few notes about what she needed to work on for her covers. Her ears clued in to the music playing and the mindless movements of her hands paused as her eyes lifted to look back at the blonde female that was behind the bar. She shifted in her seat as she lifted the glass she was holding.

"I want to make sure that I just heard it correctly. Is your name Elle?" It seemed as though her thoughts wanted to focus on the drama from earlier and there was a nagging feeling of remembrance of the female. It also didn't help that something about the male that had raised his glass to her had unsettled the female. He was a newer face and she was probably going too far with it, but something felt off about the interaction.

Most of the time if a guy acknowledged her, they didn't raise their glass, they would walk over to her and talk. It wasn't often that she saw many actually lift their glasses to each other unless it was frat bros or the bros who's team won in some sport game that was inevitably always playing on the tvs in the bar.

It was out of habit for the female to look towards the door whenever it opened and she noticed the new female walking in and finding a table with another older female. She turned to take a sip of her drink and noticed that her glass was once again empty.

Tori should have stopped at two drinks but she was asking for a third drink, waiting patiently for it to be poured and given to her. Her restraint seemed to disappear for the night. Was it from the argument or was it from someone?

Thorns of the Black Rose || roleplay threadNovember 13, 2022 04:23 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Briar Solanine Tinuviel

The Beta Male | Male | Mentions: Ikaris, Elle

By now Briar was possibly crying even more. But then something happened that he wasn't expecting. He felt his face being cupped, and was met with the blue eyes of Ikaris. And there was a soft smile on his face, one that was gentle and caring. An unspoken message to him. And god did he look pretty when he smiled, and he could feel himself melt at the affection, and then he was shocked when the male unexpectedly moved closer to him. And then a gentle feeling was on his lips, and he had to widen his eyes in shock, but he didn't pull away. No, he had leaned in, almost a bit excited and desperate for the kiss. He could feel the gentleness of Ikaris and his soft lips, the faint taste of mint on his lips and the smell of soap. He was disappointed when it was over and had given a little pout, his brows furrowed in annoyance. But he could see the flushed look on Ikaris face, and he had to give a soft laugh that turned into him purely giggling like the little shit he was at the man's embarrassed reaction. His rare giggling could probably be heard but he didn't care, all he could do was watch in amusement and adoration as Ikaris rambled on.

"Me?" He had gasped, scandalized, "adorable? Lies, pure malevolent, lies." He huffed, but then grew soft at him, " no, no. Don't apologize, we're both big dorks, dingus." He said rather affectionately as he scooted over closer and brushed his shoulder against the male, " we're both sorry, alright. And we both had a strong reaction, it's okay. I'm just glad you're not mad at me and that we worked this out. " he said with a whistful sigh, and the cheekily turned to Ikaris, " now about that kiss."

He then began assaulting Ikaris with light and playful hits, ones that were rather gentle and definitely not intended to harm, "Firstly, what the fuck, Ravik." He said using his last name, " do you know how long I've waited for your painfully oblivious ass to kiss me." He huffed out annoyed, and a bit hurt as he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at him with a pout. And then he continued, " Secondly," he then scooted over, and was practically in the lap of the other male, and he cupped his face and planted another kiss on Ikaris lips - the kiss being gentle yet demanding, indicating he had been wanting to do this for a while. After kissing his lips, he began planting small and gentle kisses across the others face: his cheeks, jaw, and his red ears - any place he could kiss the male, he did. And a small impish grin came across his face, "You kissed me. Now you're stuck with me, and I'm definitely taking this as a confession. You are now my boyfriend." He said smugly but then faltered, and a blush gracing his face as he said, "that t-that is if you accept, of course. I would never force you into something you don't want. But I would like to be your boyfriend, if you'll have me . . . "

He then continued with a small sigh, " What took you so long? I've liked you since we were kids, even before you came out, hell, before I even knew the proper term for liking boys. But then I made the mistake of telling Elle about my crush on you." And he scrunched up his face at that and a small angry growl slipped out, "and she not liking that, outed me to my very unsupportive family, and then on the day I told her I was going to confess, she confessed to you . And on that same day I was blindsighted and sent away to my very conservative Aunt and Uncle home, and I didn't even get a chance to tell you goodbye." And he gave out an exhausted sigh, and just looked into Ikaris eyes with a lot of love, and he couldn't help to cup his face and run a gentle finger over the male's crimson cheeks, ". . . But this feels like a fever dream. And I hope I don't wake up, I want this happy moment to last forever. And I wish I just could give you more kis-" and he was interrupted by a buzzing of the male's phone and he gave an annoyed groan as it continued to vibrate, " What in the hell. I'm trying to be romantic and this damn thing . . . " he was ranting when he got up and grabbed Ikaris's phone.

He then huffed as he came back and laid on the bed, his head in Ikaris lap. And he unlocked the phone, it was Ikaris's birthday. And he went to the text messages, and saw that it was from Elle and rolled his eyes in annoyance. And he read the texts, mainly about them getting together again and how "happy" she was to see him again. And he raised a brow as he realized she was having a one way conversation, as it seemed Ikaris didn't even respond. And he decided to do it for him.

Ikaris: "Sorry, I don't think we'll be getting together again anytime soon. I promised my boyfriend to take him on a date soon. Hey, maybe we can go on a double date, one day, once you find someone else. Buut, I don't think he'll like you. So we'll have to see."

Delivered.

And he gave a satisfied smile as he got a barrage of messages. He could practically feel the shock and anger in her words. Her : "What the hell do you mean, boyfriend?" "Answer me, now , Ikaris." And the way she began calling him, and Briar declining all the calls before muting her number with a grin.

And he gave Ikaris an innocent smile before handing him his phone, "Oops, my fingers slipped." He said innocently, a hidden , satisfied smugness about it, " you owe me a date."

Edited at November 13, 2022 05:03 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us