Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

A Hidden Fate (play)October 23, 2022 09:00 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-Fighter
Hondo rushed back into camp. He started searching for Alpha, because he needed to tell her something important. Worru started to rush in, if he couldn't find her Stratus was doomed. "Alpha!" He yelled "Alpha we need you!"
A Hidden Fate (play)October 23, 2022 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna~

Luna heard the cries of a pack member as she finished patching up the loose area. She glanced around trying to figure out where it was coming from before she pinpointed the direction. She ran over to who called out and spotted Hondo. "Whats going on" she asked once she reached the male.

A Hidden Fate (play)October 23, 2022 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oak (mentions Hondo, Sky, Aush and Lillith)
/
Oak twisted his head towards Hondo, alerted by his cries. What was up with him? Did something happen?
He turned back to his group, now feeling nervous. Hopefully this was not about the loners. They definitely did not need that now.
/
Harmony (mentions Stratus)
/
A rare whine escaped Harmony's throat. She has been trying to figure out this trap, but the many solutions that she came up with don't seem possible to her. The most obvious answer to this is forcing the jaws open, but that was no easy feat. Two strong wolves are needed for this. But with this winter's hunger and loss: could her packmates be strong enough for this?
"Say, have you ever seen a wolf with three legs?", Stratus suddenly asked. Harmony looked at him with alarm. Stratus looked defeated, his shoulders sagging.
"We will get you out of here", Harmony firmly promised him, "Help is coming".
A Hidden Fate (play)October 23, 2022 10:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | M | Loner | M: Open
Raven made it to the pack's borders and turned back, a smirk on his muzzle. He turned towards the nearest tree and marked it with his own scent before going down the line. He only did a small portion of the border, mainly to throw them off and perhaps panick them before trotting into the territory beyond. No one owned this land as it was loner territory nor did they really need to. Sure, the pack could expand their territory more but they would get a whole lot more badgers, foxes and hunters. Safer in knowing sometimes.

Not that it bothered Raven. He loved terrorizing the pack. Sometimes, he preferred it. Raven stopped near a ridge before pushing through some foliage. He squeezed through the branches before getting to the small cave-like overhang. He had made his den as well as he did some of his traps. All it looked like was an overgrown bush. Wouldn't stay that way forever but for now, it was a good hideout. Also a nice place to hide his tools. Right now, he had another of those bear trap things and something quite similar but not quite like it. He had found it with a dead rabbit on it. He had gently removed the rabbit and found that it had a pressure gauge much like the bear trap.

Dragging it carefully to his den, he had stashed it with the other one. Took him forever but hey, it worked. Satisfied that neither had gone off, he grabbed a rope that he had snagged from an abandoned backpack and headed out. The rope had a weird hook on the end and he wanted to see what it did. He stopped near an old maple tree before dropping the rope. Keeping the pointed end out, he threaded the rope around a tree and waited. Maybe it would provide a nuisance for a rabbit he could eat.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 12:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rya~ M- Raven (ind)

Rya finished the rabbit she caught before she caught the scent of another wolf near by. She tensed up, though realized it had to have been another loner as it was only one scent she caught. She slowly stood up and started to follow the smell. After following her nose for a short while, she spotted a male that was slightly larger than herself and tilted her head. She hadnt seen him before, and wondered if he was going to be like most loners and chase her off, or if he would be friendly. As she was about to speak, she took a step and snapped a twig below her paws and tensed up, clamping her jaw shut.

A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 09:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | M | Loner | M: Rya
Raven was waiting patiently when he heard a twig snap close by. He pulled the rope, swinging the rope in his mouth. The hook was dangerously close to his chest so he swung it gently side to side as he turned to see what had made the noise. He saw the dark grey female and dropped the rope. Raven blinked at her before sitting down. He hadn't seen many loners around lately and this one definitely wasn't a pack wolf. She was a bit skinny and only slightly smaller than him.

He waited a moment before asking, "Am I interrupting a hunt or something? I'm sorry if that's the case." He was a bit curious that she hadn't tried to chase him off first much like some of the other loners around.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 02:37 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-Fighter l M: Luna
Hondo let out a relieved breath. "Alpha," he started sounding a little too much concern. "Stratus has been attacked by another wolf." He paused, thinking town to say this, "and there is a loner in the camp and/or around it." Hondo finished. He knew Alpha would make the right choice.

Edited at October 24, 2022 02:38 PM by Wolf Pride
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 03:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna~

Luna gave a low growl hearing that her packmates were not only attacked, but one was still near the camp. "Get to the camp and make sure they are gone. Whatever Fighters are left there, make sure they are on guard, NOW!" She followed the scent Hondo left behind and made her way towards Stratus.

Rya~

Rya watched the male pull the rope with, a strange shape at the end. "I wasn't hunting" she told him. "Your scent passed my nose and well, I haven't exactly ran into other Loners who didn't have a twig in their tail" she admitted. She sat down and wondered if he was still going to chase her off. Most Loners did if she was too close to their dens.

A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 03:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | M | Loner | M: Rya
Raven listened to her before chuckling, "Quite a few around here seem to have burrs in their fur all the time. Don't worry, as long as your not a pack wolf, I won't mess with you." Raven got a mischevious twinkle in his eye before pulling the rope back to him. Making sure the hook like thing was turned to the ground, he looked back at the female. "Name's Raven. What's yours?" He asked, it had been a while since he had company that actually tolerated him.
A Hidden Fate (play)October 24, 2022 03:57 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo-Fighter
"Yes, Alpha," he said and bowed his head. When she had run off he started to run towards camp. No loner messes with Luna he thought and a smirk appeared across his face. Has he got back to the clearing where the pack had set up camp he told the others. "Fighters!" He called, probably a little too comandingly. "Alpha says we need to stay on guard, there is a loner in our territory. Stay alert for movements." As he finished he started to wonder where the loner actually was.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us