Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RoseBud|F|2|M: Spot

RoseBud looked down at the cat. Spot seemed very upset. Spot soon said that the cat was her mother. RoseBud looked at the cat and felt sorry for her. Then, there was a cracking sound, and RoseBud looked up, a tree was about to fall. Spot grabbed a piece of her mom's fur and told RoseBud to run. RoseBud ran as the tree fell. She coughed and tripped over a log. Then, another tree fell, blocking her way out, RoseBud slowed down and focused on her surroundings. She coughed and said, "This tree was a tree that Mom and I had passed to get to the group." She backed up and ran through the smoke. he heard screams of pain and yowls all around her. I can't help you... She thought, thinking of her brother again. She then came across a patch of green grass. She smelled it and it seemed that the fire hadn't come close to it yet. All of a sudden, her eyes grew heavy and it felt like she couldn't stand. "No...I have to make it." she told herself, tears running down her face. She then tumbled through a bush and into a tree. The tree wasn't on fire and she could see Spot out of the corner of her eye. She saw a few other cats in the group. She then tried speaking but she passed out before she even opened her mouth.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 08:09 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Riley
Milton's heart raced, this was something he never thought he would ask. "What do you think that R-remi would say if I asked her to be my mate?" His tone was very quiet, even if the other cat was a few feet away. The toms paws shuffled around awkwardly, his ears twitching. Milton glanced over at Remi to make sure she didnt hear them, now wanting her to know.. quite yet.
Karen | Female | Twelve years | M: Cloud
"Oh, hello." Karen's voice was already irritated, and she rolled her eyes, trying to seem interested in the conversation. "What do you want?" She snapped, tail lashing in irritation. "I dont want to waste my time."
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | m; milton, remi
riley sensed milton's nervousness, his gut told him it was about remi. i mean- what else, or even who else would it be about? he waited a couple of seconds to reply to him, he had no clue what to say. all he could think about was the fact that remi could eventually become distant. most of the time remi and milton were the only people he wanted to talk to. what if they both become distant? i'll lose my daughter and best friend. he then thought. "why would you want to do that?" riley questioned in a bit of a selfish tone, i mean, if he wanted to become remi's mate, he had a right to know, either way, riley felt milton would have told him, but he figured he'd still ask just because there is a possibility milton wouldn't have told rye.
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | m; corvus, bayan, thorn, riley
remi looked up as she heard thorn, another feline that she had known for quite some time. "yeah, we did. it was horrible" rem said, a couple seconds before that corvus came to greet her, and make sure she was okay. "yes, i am fine. are you alright?" she interrogated. remi sat up, letting her tail flow in the soft breeze that blew east. seeing bayan, the other leader enters the clearing while asking where riley was. she didn't feel like calling out to her, so she got bayan's attention and pointed towards riley's direction, turning her attention back to thorn and corvus.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:20 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 08:44 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London|f|3years|M: Rosebud and litterly all the cats in the group lol
London was in her cat tree when smoke filled the house, followed by the beeping of the fire alarm. She got up and jumped down, out of her cat tree. She went to her owners bed room and jumped onto their bed. They were alseep so she meowed as she put her paw on her "mom". After a bit she relised she wasnt waking up. She jumped off of her bed and went to the front door. Its locked she thought as she tryed to push her outside door open. She then jumped on the window seal by the door. She then flung herself at the door and grabbed the handle and the door was open. When she landed she twisted her back paw but she knew she would be ok. She limped out of the town, into a clearing where the fire hadnt reached yet. She looked into the flames, she would miss her human family but she was ready for a new adventure. After a while she heard voices, and when she got closer she saw a young feline(rosebud) who was passed out. She managed to pick her up and get her to the group of cats. She was a few feet from the group when she put the she cat down and said, umm i found her outside of where your group is she said as she looked around. She saw one cat that looked alot like her, what in the world she thought to herself as she waited for a cat to come talk to her.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 08:54 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Riley, Remi, Karen (barely)
"Well, because I obviously have feelings for her. Her courageous nature and the way her fur looks in the sunlight," Milton explained a bit, seeming to get sidetracked by the new cats, before drifting back to Riley. "She's so sweet with kits- which that's something I relate too," He'd purr, before finishing. "I can keep going, too," Milton smiled, obviously not fearful for Riley's answer, knowing that it couldnt be too bad, could it?
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | m; remi, milton
riley started to feel something in the core of his body as milton went on about how he liked remi. he knew someone was gonna end up with remi, but he never expected it to happen so soon. riley looked straight ahead, taking in a deep breath and letting it out a second later. "i'd prefer you to stop where you're at, milton" he bossed. "what are your intentions with her?"
riley felt like the second milton said something he didn't like, he could eventually lash out, though he would try not to because atleast milton asked before he even spoke to remi in a flirty way. they'd look cute together anyways- but that wasn't the point. out of all the cats in the clowder, why would he choose remi? well yeah, she stands out from everyone due to her long and colourful fur, but all of the cats stood out from one another. what was so special about her. riley didn't fully understand, and he knew for a fact eventually the two would make him a grandparent, and oh lordy he wasn't, and wouldn't be ready for that anytime soon, though he knew remi wasn't a little girl anymore. she was old enough to make her own decisions.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:21 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:17 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Riley, Remi, Karen
What? Ah, Milton should've expected to be questioned about everything. He needed to come up with something that didnt sound odd, as this wasnt something he had completely thought through yet. The tom took a few seconds to answer, almost hesitantly as he did. What if I say the wrong thing? What if I mess up our friendship and everyone hates me like Karen? The thought and possible panic was apparent on his muzzle. "I-I dont really have intentions. I just want to love her and have a steady relationship that doesnt get in the way with other friendships. So, in short, I dont have any bad intentions," Milton rambled out, his wording obviously trying to be made softer, but it didnt work.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:19 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | Remi, Bayan, Thorn
The male was delighted to hear that the female was alright. In response, Corvus nodded his head.
"It's dreadful to have what you always knew as home go up in flames." Corvus said with a slight sigh. He turned his head to see one of his leaders, Bayan, had made it out as well. So far, everyone has made it. Corvus couldn't put into words how happy that made him feel. Corvus could feel his gaze shift over to Thorn every once in a while.
If the male was being honest, he did admire the female. She was always quite helpful and caring. And as he recalled, she carried a kit with her. Rosebud, was it? Corvus couldn't tell you if they were going to find a new home. He had hoped so. However, traveling can be quite dangerous. So he felt it was his job to protect the others. And being a hunter, he was skilled in catching prey.
Corvus still couldn't process what had happened nor why. It was all so sudden and he was just lucky to be alive. His emerald eyes turned over to the burning flames. A sick feeling took over his stomach before he turned back to the two females.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | m; remi, milton
rye knew it was best for remi to decide for herself. remi's whole life, he never controlled what she did not once, well maybe when she was a kitten but as she aged, he let her become more independent, as every parent should. riley decided that he would allow it though, if milton ever hurt his remi in anyway, he would be livid. listening to the cat explain to him, rye looked milton in the eyes and meowed, "you are to respect my her in every way. i never want to hear from any cat you've hurt her, got it?"
hoping he didn't make himself sound meaner than he meant, riley returned his gaze straight ahead of him, watching the trees that hadn't burned in front of him, wave around in the wind. its like the trees were speaking to him in a way, but that sounds weird as hell.
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | m; corvus, milton, riley
as corvus nodded, remi looked over at milton and remi talking. for some reason they'd been talking for quite some time, which sparked her curiosity. turning back to corvus, rem replied "you're not wrong, i feel how i felt when my mom died, everything got taken away from me once again"

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:23 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:35 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Riley, Remi, Corvus
Milton was almost shaking with nervousness, but he managed to hold it back until he was in the clear. He stared directly back at Riley, taking each word into his soul. There was a firm nod after the other had finished. "That'll never happen." It was confident now, so Milton decided to ask something else. "Where are we going to go? The city is obviously.. no longer inhabitable.." He sighed in relief, so pleased that once he got a reply Milton would get and cautiously walk over to Remi. "R-remi? May I talk with you for a minute.?" On his way past, the tom greeted Corvus, making sure not to look awkward.

Edited at March 11, 2022 09:36 PM by Skittlefish.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us