Wolf Play : Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
01:02:04 Never/Nev
That looks amazing Ollie! :0
 Amygdala
01:01:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Golden
He looks so cute :o
I love how you made his clothes
 Golden Meadows
01:00:38 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Dark pack
12:51:43 
K tysm
 Amygdala
12:51:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dark
The higher the pack happines is the faster health regenerates. You have very low pack happines so it will take awhile for your pack to get health back
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:50:21 
Dark- it will increase a little every 5 min or you can get health potions.
 \\ Akari Ahava //
12:49:58 
What is wrong with the leaves game?
 Dark pack
12:48:55 
how do I get there health up?
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -4
Copperhead : 0
Sun Bear : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:20 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva || Ridge Pride || Huntress || M: Acantha, Hatari, Hunting Party

Hatari's frame moved in Shiva's corner vision and the irritable female turned her head briefly, studied the other with an intense stare, and then gave her a short nod. No sense in being the bad guy all the time; surely she could be nice at least once a year. She continued on and stopped on the edge of the gathering, listening with half an ear as the queen began to speak.

The lioness's maw twitched with displeasure at the thought of a hunt, or even a confrontation with the other pride. Sure, she was up for it -- she was always up for some good kickbuttery -- but that meant cooperating with the lionesses who didn't see her capabilities, who couldn't understand her bloodlust. Honestly, if it came down to a fight with the Desert Pride, Shiva would consider switching sides. At the same time, though, she could just beat the life out of the neighboring pride... maybe earn some respect while she was at it...

Shiva licked her muzzle and then ceased to move save it were for her tail tip, which twitched back and forth every few seconds as a sign of her impatience. Her hard eyes were trained on a spot just past Acantha so that she could register what the queen was saying while still half zoning out. At least that way she wasn't in a deadlock staring contest with the higher ranked female. Shiva wasn't stupid; she would never challenge the queen in front of all her loyal kittens. No, if things continued to go south in the pride, Shiva would leave without a word.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Adira | Female | Huntress | Ridge Pride | Mentions: Patrol Boys, Lionesses, Acantha, Shiva. Ind: Desert Pride.
Adira could barely contain hersef, soon they would be out hunting, and if anyone knew her, they would know that hunting was her favorite activity. The golden lioness was pacing the densite, she glanced over all of them, her eyes lay on Acantha, they switched over to Shiva who lay motionless on the dusty floor. She wanted to pounce on Shiva, but Shiva wasn't the playful sort in the least.
Adira had the choice of what task she wanted for the majority of her life, that was when the Cubsitting job was the most offered to her, because of her size and playfulness. But, she was born with the heart of a hunter. And she is incredibly good at quick movements. In some ways she has the element of surpise, her size, her color and her skill inhand.
With the right actions she can hide like there was no tomorrow, and she is good at hiding close to the prey.
Adira was recollecting those strange memories that she adored and got more excited. She let her head loll to the side, it tilted to the Queen, she looked over at Shiva again, who seemed to not be paying attention. I wish this would go quicker, they put to much planning into stuff like this. She turned that thought around and thought differently. Well, that's how they hunt, to make sure everything goes how they want it. She continental with the internal argument, then her face probably visible lit up on the though of a confrontation with the new neighbors, the Desert Pride. She'd heard that they were tough and had survived some kind of fire in the Kalahari. She payed no mind and she thought it would be fun to mess with them.
Adria let herself get carried away. "So when are we going hunting? Or do we have to way for the patrol group to get back?" Her voice echoed the partially enclosed den area that they were all standing in. Well, Shiva was laying in it. She felt anxious now, what if the pride was stronger and would outnumber them? She quickly turned that thought away and focused on waiting for Acantha or Shiva to respond, she was staring at them with a slightly excited look plastered over her golden face.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 29, 2021 04:20 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva || Ridge Pride || Huntress || M: Adira, Acantha, Hunting Party, Patrol (Ind)

The slow, rhythmic sheathing and unsheathing of her claws stopped as Adira opened her mouth to voice her questions. Ivory daggers sank into the earth beneath them and gripped onto it as the muscles in the attached legs and shoulders tensed. Shiva blinked slowly, and her head turned to face the golden hued lioness.

"That," she said, her voice soft and low, "is the Queen's call, Adira."

Shiva stressed the title more for Adira's benefit, hinting that it was Acantha whom the lioness should adress directly, but there was also a snide touch to the word. Of course, if the males wanted a say in what was to happen, then they would have to show up very soon, or else they would miss the party completely. Not that it really mattered. What use was a king who couldn't even capture the attentions of his queen? What use was the kin of such a leader? And what use was a know-it-all whose own mate had refused to king him?

Gah, none of the lions seemed worth her effort. None of the lionesses, either, for that matter.

The large female curled her lip slightly and turned away from the excitable lioness, eyes latching back on the spot just past Acantha's shoulder. Her rhythmic kneading began again, and the demonic creature fell silent once more.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 29, 2021 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hatari || Ridge Pride || Huntress || M: Adira, Acantha, Shiva, Hunting Party
Hatari wasn't the only one who seemed restless. The entire pride seemed to be aching for something to do since the males left for patrol, like they were just ready to leap into action. Maybe it was the new threat so close to their lands that got everyone so riled up? Hatari didn't mind much, she was fine hunting and she was fine resting.
Hatari thought carefully about the queens words, a simple hunt wouldn't be the only reason they were going out today. It was to gather information on the new threat, see their numbers and how dangerous they could be. Hatari didn't want to fight, but she would if she needed too. Especially if someone is threatening her new home.
She tensed at the sudden tension in the den. Looking over at Shiva, Hatari wondered if the Desert Pride was the only threat to her home. "Adira I'm sure it'll be soon, the males have been gone awhile they should be back soon, or call." She murmered soothingly, hoping to stop the female from worrying and in turn calm the angry lioness down.
She walked over to the other lioness carefully. "Here how about you sit down and let me groom you, maybe it'll calm your nerves" She offered. It'd always helped when her sister groomed her before a hunt, or a battle if it came to that.

Edited at November 29, 2021 11:50 PM by Bloodrose Ice
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 12:34 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crixus
Ridge Pride | Warrior | Male | Mentions: Ethan, Kovanu, Acantha, The Lionesses, Desert Pride

The male would have liked to have completely forgotten that Ethan, the second male and the king's brother, had joined the patrol with them, but, unfortunately that was not going to be the case. The male's word caused Crixus's ears to swivel and he rumbled softly in displeasure, his head moving to look at the male. At first irritation spread through him like a wildfire, but a soft smirk followed across his face.

"I suppose if I am the best male for the job of handling the Queen, I have no problem retrieving our lady," he turned, glancing at Kovanu as he spoke and nodded gently in agreement. Acantha's mush was about the same as a cactus, and he wasn't a fool enough to believe that insulting the Queen was wise. Kovanu's next words though had the male's ears flicking and eyes looking at him in disinterest.

"Of course, Kovanu, you are the King currently, it is your job to handle things appropriately," it wasn't necessary an insult, but a fact. Unlike Kovanu, Crixus being a warrior meant he met things typically with tooth and claw first, and questions later, that was his job. The King though, he was tasted in assessing things and with keeping the pride safe, that was his job. He had to be diplomatic, whereas Crixus, in his opinion, did not.

"I'll go gather my mate and her lionesses," he then departed the males at a lazy lope, a gait still steady and fast, without being an all out sprint. It was a quick enough movement to cover the territory quickly, as vast as it was, but he also wasn't terribly far from where the main pride settled. Nor was he in a huge hurry, if Kovanu, and Ethan, got into a bit of a mess before he and the lionesses returned, well that wouldn't be his fault.

After a short period of time, though nothing too fast, the male return and slowed to a soft trot, a soft chuffing sound parting his lips. He called to his mate, eyes scanning around a moment before finding her and the other lionesses. He paid little attention them, nodding her and there to a female who greeted him, and moved up to the lady in charge. With a rumble he roughly bumped his head into her shoulder, and nipped her ear playfully.

"My love," baritone vocals rumbled out, and he brushed up against her as he stood beside her. "I bring news from the patrol. An opportunity, I think, you would be most delighted to take advantage of. There seems to be a situation near our border, a hunt from the Desert Pride, where we might be able to take what is theirs," he didn't explain beyond that. The Queen was smart, she'd know what situation, a confrontation, like this could bring: information.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 05:57 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Palika
Desert Pride | Hunter | Female | Mentions: Hunting Party

The lioness joined the others in clambering atop the aged wildebeest, adding her weight to the crushing force set upon his body. Somewhere along the way, she'd managed to get near Viyan once again, and the bronze female had refused to let her hold on the bull loose. Her claws remained locked into his skin, teeth tearing at his shoulder, form forcing her body weight down onto his chest.

Palika joined her, adding her weight to the chest of the bull, waiting, waiting, waiting. She had seen Adani go for the killing bite, had seen Ismitta get kicked out of the corner of her eye, and she was all the more desperate to end the hunt. They needed to end it now, before the wildebeest released more of its pained sounds and attracted attention that the hunting party did not want.

After a horribly prolonged moment, a moment where the golden dame felt her heartbeat thundering in her ears, could feel every nerve in her body tingling, felt as if her body was on fire, she felt the bull release a heavy exhale.

His last exhale.

He fell still beneath her, and his chest did not raise again. She waited a few moments, just to make sure that the wildebeest would not move again, before she rose. Viyan rose with her, breathing slightly laboured, and gave her a nod.

Palika felt a flash of concern cross her face, and she clambered from atop the bull and directly up to the larger lioness.

"Are you okay?" She asked lowly, listening intently to the breaths of the other.

"I'm fine. Simply got kicked."

"Where?"

"Chest-Shoulder area," the bronze dame muttered, using the top of her head to push against the other lioness. "But ignore it. I am fine. Celebrate the hunt."

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 07:01 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Acantha
Ridge Pride | Queen | Female | Mentions: Crixus, Lionesses

Acantha buried her irritation when Adira questioned both her and Shiva about the hunt. Pah! As if the huntress would know anything of her own plans. None knew of them before she spoke them to the pride other than Neda, her own cousin, her own sister. Sometimes, she felt as if the bulky lioness knew her better than she knew herself. Although, perhaps that wasn't far from the truth.

The Queen opened her mouth to speak more of the plans, but her eyes narrowed in on a figure approaching the camp. For a moment, alarm raised along her spine, but she quickly identified the form to be that of her mate, Crixus, dark figure floating across the ground towards them in a lazy gait. He was still approaching them quickly, but she could see that he had no urgency in his stride.

The fact that he was alone sent a mixture of excitement and dread throughout her body, but his stride eased the tension that arose in her shoulders. It was unlikely to be an emergency, even if he had been sent back to the camp alone by the King and Second Male. And, to top it all off, her mate was unmarred, meaning that there had not been a fight between the three males.

His rough greeting had her closing her eyes and pushing the side of her face into his mane in a somewhat gentler nuzzle, ears perked for his words. His low, rumbled vocals echoed throughout her skull for only a moment, before she drew her head back from the embrace and watched him carefully.

"You know me so well, my love," she murmured, flickering her eyes over the lionesses and lions at the camp. This would be the perfect opportunity. She would get a basic scope of their numbers, how many of their lionesses were experienced fighters and hunters, how many males they had, whether or not the rumors were true.

"Change of plans," she announced to those around her, directing her attention to Ajax and Anri. "The two of you, get up. You're coming with us now," she spotted the eldest warrior in their pride, Anri, immediately rise at her words, and she looked back at her lionesses. "Desert Pride has got a kill near the border, we're going to take it."

It was hunted on a land that rightfully belonged to her pride regardless, so why would the prey upon it not belong to them regardless?

"Prepare yourselves for a fight," one they would win.

Her attention turned back to her mate, a warm smile on her face. "And you are going to lead the pride into that fight by my side, my love," it was no secret that Crixus was one of the best fighters, if not the best, in the pride. It was only right that he would lead them into battle alongside her.

"Lead the way back to the scene," she muttered, brushing the top of her head on the underside of his chin in a final show of affection.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 09:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ethan | Male | Second Male | Ridge Pride | Mentions: Acantha, Lionesses, Kovanu, Crixus, Desert Pride/Hunting Party.
Ethan's gaze over the horizon subsided into a stare into the ground as he realized he probably shouldn't have said something like that to their Queen. I should watch my mouth around Crixus. Battle borne and ready to eat a lion alive. The flesh on his back tinged. Who am I to care? It's not like he can do anything to his higher up.
The pale lion turned back, his eyes meeting the cream lion as he spoke. "Ah, yes, I suppose. The wrath she can bring to lion's ears can be worse then death." When Ethan's words hummed the air, he was referring to her being, an unkind one, or so he should say. His words suggested no hatred, his tone was bland. I'll watch my mouth for now.
He fixed his eyes on Crixus, he didn't say any sort of goodbye to him. He thought about his hatred for the warrior, he had never wanted to be physical in his expression of mind anger towards him. Although the thought had crossed his mind. But he couldn't risk his position bring compremised due to his personal feelings.
As Crixus moved out, he stared at him while he left. He turned away and watched the dust settle, getting a halfways clearer sight of the new pride's hunting party. He couldn't count how many there were from the distance, but he was assuming they had just brought down a wildebeest. "Kovanu, look over there." His tone was low, like he was whispering but not quite. "Their hunting party seems to have taken down a wildebeest." His tail snaked around, at each flick, a puff of dust let off the ground. They must be somewhat healthy, they're Kalahari lions, so not surprising. Hard to determine how strong because I can't see how old it was. His mind was having a fine time examining the hunting party.
"Hopefully Crixus can move faster then that, and it's also hopeful that the Queen brings all of the lionesses, there seems to be four or five, maybe six, but it's a little far." He looked up to his young brother. "Shall we get closer? We can move under the layer of brush since we know where we are going now." Ethan's calm vocals spiked with care for his brother, so his eyes wouldn't be seared in the light while they approached.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 10:06 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ajax
Ridge Pride | Warrior | Mentions: Acantha, Crixus, Pride
Lifting his large head, he shook his mane and directed his attention towards the Queen. Listening to her words, he understood the mission. Desert Pride. He thought. He nodded towards Acantha and stood to his feet, also nodding towards Crixus. The male had a feeling that a bad fight was going to break out. But he knew that Desert Pride shouldn't have been hunting so close to the border. They were practically asking for it.
Ajax felt a rush of adrenaline. He's been longing for a fight with Desert Pride. There's no doubt Ridge Pride would win. They have quite the number of males and lionesses. However, he wasn't sure how many Desert Pride had. Either way, he wasn't worried. He knew his pride would win. And perhaps that would teach Desert Pride a lesson.
Ajax listened as the higher ranked lions talked about going after the opposing pride. His amber orbs flicked from one lion to another. Ajax flicked his tail and was ready to move when they said it was time. He licked his chops at the thought of taking their kill. He heard that it was a wildebeest. Ajax grinned to himself as he awaited for the approval to start moving.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!December 1, 2021 12:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ismitta
Desert Pride | Queen | Lioness | Mentions: Her Pride

The lioness held on with what she could, making sure to do her part while she awaited for the beast they had brought down to pass. Like many before him, the wildebeest held on for a moment, valiantly trying to hang on to life, but also like those before him, it was in vain. In mere moments that felt like hours, the male finally drew his last breath, before exhaling it with a shudder. It was over.

After a second more, she let go and took a step or two back, her jaws parted in a soft pant. For being a younger lioness in her prime, the female's body ached like no other. Her tend belly, swollen with her unborn offspring, throbbed, a pulsating discomfort she had grown used to. Even that couldn't overshadow the joy of a successful hunt, something her pride needed for more reason than one.

"Well done everyone," she murmured softly, turning to stiffly move up to stand on top of the river bank, overlooking the river and the lionesses below her. She let out a low sound, above a chuff but not as deep or guttural as a male's roar. Instead it was a call to the rest of the pride, the males who hadn't join them, to come and feast with the rest of them. It was also to bring protection, she wasn't dumb enough to believe the Ridge Pride hadn't noticed their triumph, or wouldn't eventually come to know of it.

Slowly the female lowered to her side, wincing slightly with the movement. A little soreness in her shoulder, but the lioness knew she would be fine and drew no need to bring attention to it or make a big deal of it. Instead, her eyes were locked on Viyan as the female was evaluated by Palika, one of the other huntresses of the pride. It wasn't uncommon to get kicked or even maimed in hunts, it was the nature of the beast, but Ismitta couldn't help but worry whenever a huntress was injured, even a minor one. Still, she made no effort to comment on it, not wanting to bring attention to it that Viyan might not want.

"Once the male's arrive, we can see if they can help drag it back more into our territory, so it's less tempting for other's to try and steal it," she murmured, her eyes lifting to sweep the territory that expanded out in front of them from the other side of the river. She half expected to see the other pride there, lined up like a group of hungry hyenas cackling at their paws. At least they would have a moment to breathe.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us