Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    42    43    44    45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 9, 2022 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayleron/Ava/Fusion/Silver~
Kayleron narrowed his eyes a bit at Ava when she asked if they were sore or hurt. The old male was known for his snippy tongue, and he didnt let anyone get away from it. "Are we sore? Are you blind young pup? I can hardly get to my paws after a night's sleep, I cant make it out of camp without help. If you really need to ask that to us, then you should not have been trained" he growled. The old male had only gotten crankier over the years. Ava shook her head. "Enough of that Kayleron" she said. "You trained me and obviously you thought I was good enough if you retired" she replied rather calmly. "There are herbs I can give you to help if we need to move, but you cant keep being stubborn and not telling anyone." The female healer looked over as she saw Fusion, seeing his breaths shallow, her eyes caused Silver to look over to the wounded elder. Silver made her way over to Fusion and lowered her head to the male's. "You did well" she whispered as she felt the tears filling her eyes. She didnt let Fusion speak as she whispered in his ear. "Goodbye my friend."
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 9, 2022 05:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | M: Ava, Sabre, Kayleron, Fusion
Flame sighed at Kayleron as the male snapped at Ava before shaking her head gently at the female. I'm sure we can make it out just fine. Not the fastest, but we'll make it out just the same." Flame said, smiling gently as the two went back and forth for a small amount of time. She watched Silver walk over to Fusion before joining her, padding over quietly. She sat down before starting to groom his fur. "Catch a rabbit for me up there, would you?" Flame said to the male, getting rid of the blood on his matted fur. She knew there wasn't much to do for the elder but at least they could send him off with a proper farewell.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 9, 2022 06:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night Hawk & Star Falcon | M & F | Fighter & Hunter | M: Pack
Night Hawk heard the gunshot and ran as fast as he could back towards the pack. His leg ached but he ignored it as he got to camp. Fusion lay surrounded by elders with a gunshot wound on his side. Night walked around the camp before stopping at the entrance to wait for orders. He could see his mother with Fusion but Star was nowhere. . .oh, there she was. She walked in with a pheasant dangling from her jaws. She dropped it off at the prey pile before hurrying over to the hunters, waiting for Chinook and the Gamma to give her something to do. Night sat down, guarding the entrance and keeping his ears open. He could see a few fighters in the camp but no sign of Chinook so far. Maybe he was in the den speaking to the alpha.

Star Falcon walked in with a pheasant, her eyes spotting Fusion immediately. She dropped it off, hurrying over to the hunter's den. The rest of her patrol was still coming, Soeran had led them to the perfect ambush place to get a deer. A small doe, but it would still feed a good portion of the pack. She had scouted ahead and snuck up on the pheasant on her way back but now she shuffled her paws, waiting for the Gamma. With the gunshot, that would mean they would have to move soon. She would help Ava where the female needed her and anywhere else, depending on what the Gamma wanted her to do.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 11, 2022 06:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Night, Voltage]
Bandit tried waking up Voltage again but it did not work. Bandit looked at Night with perked ears, ¨We need to leave, can you lead us to the area you were talking about earlier?¨ Bandit said in a stern voice. Since Voltage was not waking up Bandit had decided to try and drag him by his scruff. Bandit leaned down and grabbed Voltage by the scruff. He was heavy but Bandit could manage to carry him, but not for long. Bandit looked at Night, nodding to signal him to lead the way.
~~~~~
Sabre~ [Kayleron, Flame, Ava, Violet, Open!]
Sabre listened as he heard Kayleron, an old male, sneer at the medicine wolf. Sabre could not see but by the reply from Ava, she was not one to get angry, especially at a time like this. The young male could sense something was wrong when he heard whispers and wolves walking a few feet in front of him. Sabre was intrigued to know what was happening. With a flick of his ear Sabre slowly walked up to the group of Wolves. ¨What is happening?¨ he softly said before sitting down. He put a paw forward and felt the body of- Fusion? Sabre was confused, had that bullet hit Fusion? Was he attacked by the humans, they can´t be this close already? Sabre had a lot of questions but decided to stay quiet and just listen to everyone around Fusion. He was a brave wolf and now he must leave the pack. The pack won´t be the same without him. Sabre could always hear him talk with other wolves, he made them happy but now... he won´t be able to.
~~~~~
Duches~ [The group of wolves, Fusion]
Duches opened her eyes and saw that more wolves gathered around giving their final words to Fusion. Even the young blind male Sabre had managed to find his way over. Duches bent her neck and licked Fusion´s flank. Tears fell from her cheek onto Fusion´s body. His breathing was slowing and soon stopped, nothing could be done and Duches knew Fusion would not want anyone to waste their energy trying to save him. ¨Farewell old friend, you will be missed by all.¨ Duches simply said before standing back and letting others say their final farewell to the old male.
~~~~~
Newt~ [Kiara, Dusk]
Newt woke up to the movement of others around camp. He could see a group of people around something. Newt walked a little closer curious about what they were looking at. To Newt´s surprise, it was Fusion, Newt´s mouth dropped in horror. Another wolf has died today. In horror, Newt raced over to Kiara and hid behind her. He buried his muzzle into her fur, scared.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 12, 2022 11:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || Beta || M: Luna

He followed the white female quietly, leaving the pack members to send their final words to the elder in peace. So much had happened in such a short period of time. Time, time, time. The one thing they needed, and the one thing they did not have. Well, Chinook would give them this, at least. It was only proper, and it was the least they could give Fusion for serving the pack so faithfully for so long.

He stopped next to his friend, his alpha. Chinook offered a light push into Luna's shoulder as a token of some sort of empathy before asking softly, "I don't need details on anything. Just tell me what to do, and how I can support you."

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 13, 2022 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna~ (M- all mine and Nikki's characters, M- Chinook, Duches, Newt)

Luna sighed as she looked at Chinook. "Is there a place for us to go? Did the scouts find a safe path for us to leave?" She worried about where they could go from there, especially since there was far from enough time. The humans arrived much sooner than normal, and while Luna would try to hide her fear for the pack, she was terrified for them.

She looked out and saw Soaren and Shay making their way back to the camp, Soaren with a doe his patrol seemed to get their paws on. *Good, they might have heard my howl to call them back in* she thought. Fang and Druig made their way back in as well, while her eyes landed on Ava trying to make her way to Fusion. It was easy to see she wanted to try to heal the old male, but it was too late. Luna's ears lowered as she let out a small sigh. *How can I keep my pack safe* she thought. Her eyes spotted Nala making her way towards Fusion as well, probably to say her goodbyes.

Looking around, she saw Dusk sticking close to Newt, seeing his mouth move, she could tell the pup asked what happened. and felt horrible. After the fox attack she hadnt had the chance to check on the pup. *Would he still see me as his adopted mother, or will he turn to another* she thought. Her mind wondered a bit as she thought about how it might be better if he did look towards another, not that she would ever push him away, but she didnt have a mate to help her.

Her blue eyes landed back on Chinook, having more she wanted to say to him, but she worried now might not be the time. *After all, he might have his eyes on another* she told herself.

After a moment, she let her eyes wonder back to the pack, seeing Sky make her way over to Sabre, the female nuzzling the male. A small smile formed on the alpha female's face. *Always nice to see pack members find ones to care about* she thought. Her eyes spotted Storm, Jackie, and Marco gathering in the center of the camp.

Luna managed to bite back a growl as she watched the camp. Before she could get a reply from Chinook, she called out. "Duches!" She needed to speak with the lead scout, with Chinook there of course. This was just too important for them to only discuss by themselves. *I might have to send her and the scouts out and follow with the rest of the pack* she thought as she watched the pack from her den.

Edited at May 13, 2022 05:37 PM by saratank
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 13, 2022 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duches~ [Luna, Chinook]
Duches heard Luna call her, so she trotted over to her. Once Duches had reached the Alpha's den she bowed as she entered and looked at Luna and Chinook. ¨You called me, Luna?¨ Duches asked as she sat down near Luna and Chinook. She felt something important was about to take place. Perhaps they were going to move south to the empty clearing the scouts found earlier. Whatever Luna needed her to do she was glad to help out her pack.
~~~~~
Newt~ [Dusk, Kiara]
Newt looked up at Dusk when he asked what had happened. ¨F-Fusion just died.¨ Newt studdered as he hid back behind Kiara again. Newt was kind of a scaredy-cat but he would most likely grow out of it. Newt slowly crawled from behind Kiara over to Dusk. He laid next to him and buried his muzzle in Dusk´s fur, Newt had officially made a new friend and he loved that.
~~~~~
Sabre~ [Sky, Pack]
Sabre felt a wolf nuzzle him, he quickly realized it was Sky. He softly nuzzled her neck. Today was a tragic day, two wolves had died, humans had come a lot closer than expected, and now the pack most likely had to move. Sabre hated the idea of moving he loved this camp, but what has to be done must be done. ¨Sky...¨ Sabre whispered not saying anything else. Sabre´s ears were flattened against his head in sadness. At least he was comforted by Sky´s presence.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 17, 2022 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna~
Luna was about to reply to Duches before she stiffened up. She heard the humans growing closer each moment. Luna ran out of the den and looked around. "Everyone! We need to go, NOW! The humans are too close. Buddy up and let's go!" She couldnt even hear where Duches had said a safe place was, but she knew the humans were coming from the west, and up north was too rocky for them to follow easily. She looked at Chinook, telling him to be careful while they helped the others get out of the camp. Her eyes saw Sky running to Dusk, grabbing the pup before a few others paired off, Ava sticking near Kayleron after the old male had snapped at her for his old age. Luna lead the way out of the camp, heading north.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 17, 2022 02:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cosmo and Violet
Cosmo jumped as he heard Luna telling everyone to exit camp, oh no, not now.. Cosmo looked for Violet. Arctic stayed close beside him as he wandered around camp. Violet was by the healer's den, following Luna and the others outside. Cosmo and Arctic ran over to Violet. Violet looked at her brother, then straight ahead, " We have to leave, now, there is a few wolves that had gone out hunting, I hope they will be okay." Cosmo looked down, he really didn't want to leave.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 18, 2022 08:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame, Night Hawk, Star Falcon | M: Pack
Flame looked up as Luna howled for them to start moving. She got up before her daughter came over to her side, starting to help her after the pack. She looked around to find Night Hawk rounding the back of the pack, making sure there was no stragglers and no one was falling behind. Walking as fast as she could, she followed Luna and the pack north. The way was going to be rocky, she could tell that right away. She frowned, Sabre would be able to get up them if someone led him and Kayleron had Ava to guide him. However, now that Fusion was no longer with them, they only had to worry about herself. It would take her a while to get up those rocks. If there was a way around it, she would gladly take it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    42    43    44    45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us