Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 03:49 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Ryu, Petra
The dog squinted his eyes slightly at the Alpha. He knew she had been through no one else had so that made him feel pity. Not for her exactly, just the amount of trauma she had got from the event. Atlas flicked his gaze away to look at Ryu, rolling his eyes, "You're lucky that I don't rip your throat out," he retorted, mimicking the same teasing tone.
Orion|Hunter|Male|M:Luna, Petra, Darwin
The canine was patiently waiting for the heat to cool down when someone called his name, eyes immediately trailing over to the Alpha and Beta, eyebrows furrowing. He rose to his full sight with a small stretch in the middle, carefully stepping out of the tire and towards the pair, glancing back to look at Darwin to see if he was following. "Yes?" He asked, directing it at Luna.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna||Beta||Female||4||M:Petra, Orion, Darwin
Luna looked at Orion and said "We need all the hunters to go for food soon so please tell them to get ready and i think Petra needs Darwin." With that Luna sat down licking her paw as she said "If need we will get fighters to hunt as well due to lack of food so tell them to be ready." Luna began to clean her coat as she waited on a response.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rosa | Alpha | Female | M: Luna, Tinker, Willow, everyone briefly
Rosa nudged Luna when she came beside her. Before she could answer her questions, she left to speak with Petra. She exhaled, watching the conversation between Petra, Luna, and Orion unfold. Rosa did feel hungry, she realized, but she would not be eating. She usually hunted for herself or helped the hunters. Movement caught her attention. She looked sharply at the 'entrance' to the junkyard, where Willow was leading an unfamiliar, small dog. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she jumped off the car and trotted to them. She blocked their path, "Who are you? No offense, strange dog, but Willow, why have you brought another mouth to feed? We're having enough trouble as it is."
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow||Female||Foster Mother||M:Rosa, Tinker
Willow looked at Rosa and said "Because she is pregnant and i wasn't going to leave her to die out there." Willow looked at Tinker as she said "Im Tinker if im causing trouble i can just leave." Willow looked at tinker and gave her a lick. As she said "Im not leaving a pregnant small female dog out there to fend for herself and die!" Willow sighed and said "Look Rosa i understand the issue so i will hunt for myself and her."

Edited at June 1, 2022 04:30 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:34 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Aurora | Female | 4 | Reaper | M: Willow,Tinker,Rosa
- -
Aurora wagged her tail as she could hear the voice of Willow. She sprinted towards the direction of where it came from. And to Aurora's surprise she saw Willow and a small dog. "Willow!" Aurora said with glee, Aurora then looked at the other canine who was by Willow's side. "Oh, um Hi!" and then Aurora turned around and noticed Rosa was there too.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:50 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Luna, Darwin, Anora, Hermes, Petra (briefly) just basically everyone i guess
"Of course," he bowed his head towards Luna before trotting off to his tire, whispering to Darwin about Petra wanting to see him. He then padded to Anora, finding her sitting in a patch of grass, "There is a hunt going on soon, be ready," he announced in a gentle, father-like voice to the younger husky mix, "We need fighters to help," he added before walking off to repeat what he said to Hermes, Ryu, Atlas and Aurora just in case. He then sped off again out the Junkyard to find some water quickly.

Edited at June 1, 2022 04:51 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hermes | Male | Fighter | 4 | M: Isabel(direct)

Hermes smacked the roof of his mouth it was so dry. He got out from under the car to go look for some water, after all it is not gonna come find him. His coat had so much dirt on it, he looked like he just came out of a dirt burrow. He shook his whole body to try and get off some of the dirt on him. Hermes trotted down to the exit, you could see his brawny muscles when he walked or did anything, maybe it was his muscles or maybe it was his coat that just makes his muscles look more defined, he liked to think that it was just his muscles. As he trotted past the exit he sticked his nose down to the ground to see if there was any nearby water he shifted his body towards the right of the exit. it was more grassier then the left of the exit. He was walking for maybe 10 minutes and he seen a large body of water it was clear for the most part, he was so happy it was almost like his eyes turned into hearts because of the water. Instead of just taking a few sips he jumped in to cool down from all this intense heat and maybe because he was a little dirty.

After a little while of just floating in the water and drinking it, Hermes then decided to head back to the yard. He started to doggy paddle to the grass. Now that he´s looking at It was actually pretty high up which he didn't realize earlier so it was a bit of a hassle to get back up. Once he got up he kinda just layed on his stomach because he was a bit tired, but after a few minutes he got up and shook off the water from his damp coat and decided to walk back to the yard. Before he got to the yard he wanted to dry off his body because of the large amount of dirt in there. He rolled around in the grass and layed there for a while until he wasn't that wet anymore. He arrived at the yard and noticed a small rottweiler pup so he had wanted to say hello to her. He was sneaky walking behind her and once he got close enough he whispered ¨pssttttt, Hey kid¨

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 05:12 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Anora | Female | 4 | Fighter | M: Orion
- -
Anora looked at Orion with a half sleepy face "Oh, um ok!" She Yawned. Anora then got up and wagged her tail towards Orion, Anora noticed that he was going some where. She then ran up by his side "May I join you?" Anora said with a soft tone in her voice. Anora's coat wasn't quite dry yet so before Orion could answer, she quickly shakes all of the water off
And continued walking with him by his side.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Isabel||Female||Nearing 6 months||Pup||M:Hermes
Isabel jumped at the sudden nosie behind her as she did she kicked her legs back. It was the only thing she had learned from her owner before she left her. Isabel turned and said "Who are you!"
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 05:33 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Anora
He gave a quick look towards Anora with a smile, "Sure, I don't see why not."
The dog slowed his pace to a relaxed walk once he left the open, rusting gates of the Junkyard, nose pointed at the ground as he quickly sniffed, tail flicking slowly. He quickly caught the scent of a nearby puddle of water. Orion lifted his head back up, "So, how are you?" He asked the husky mix, sending a rapid glance in her direction again, ears perked as he patiently waited for her answer, tongue lapping at his dry nose.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us