Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   15 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 09:41 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Brontes

Water dragon | 250 | M | M: Nicodemus, and others[indirectly]

Bronte's focus was on the scene below, eyes scanning the grassy field as new dragons entered, and some even reached their human. He was squinting down at the ground, as an earth dragon appeared, a little too focused he nearly missed Nicodemus behind him. The water dragon nodded in response to his rider's statement, “Then what they say is true, there is already a decent amount in the clearing,” he agreed. Giving a satisfied snort as he received a pat on the neck.

“As long as we aren't training twenty inexperienced snots I’ll be fine.” he spoke, “I was more interested in class diversity that we might have this year than training new recruits, I don’t know how much I'm looking forward to spending time with those angsty kids.” he scoffed, turning away from the sight with mock disgust for only a second. Brontes wasn't trying to judge the new recruits completely, he might turn out to like some of them down the road, but until then he did have some disdain for them.

On the bright side, Brontes and Nico would have control over the incoming riders and their training, which was something the water dragon could get behind. The dragon shot a look towards his rider, noticing him looking below. “Recognize anyone?” he asked, before continuing to scan the small crowd himself, not seeing anyone he knew, though he really didn't know many people from Ederia besides his rider.

The Dragon shifted in his seat, re-adjusting his wings to fold more comfortably at his side. "I haven't been back here in years," Nico murmured, bringing Brontes to his thoughts once again, and back to the day they bonded. Today was the first day the water dragon had returned to this portion of the valley, and he hadn't realized how much he missed it until he had arrived.

Brontes must have stared off for a moment too loud, or had focused too much on the scene below, having had Nico ask him about getting traded in. The dragon swiveled to get a better look at his rider, eyes narrowing as if he was actually considering it. He gave Nice a once over and mysteriously turned away, muttering “You never know about these things…”.

If a dragon could smirk, that would have been the water dragon's facial expression as he slyly shot a glance back at his rider. It was around then when a red streak came flying out of the sky, two more fire dragons, and what seemed like an air dragon in a tree had made an appearance. Brontes had also noticed two other water dragons, the male hadn't seen them during this previous count, but they had caught his eye now. He hadn't seen new water dragons in a while and wasn't quite sure how to feel, the water dragon was somewhat excited, though he would have to wait and decide how he felt about them once he got a better first impression.

He was a little surprised at the turnout, Nico had said those at the Academy hoped there would be a decent-sized group, and so far there were eight dragons, if he had counted right.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 10:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mircea Crylor | 17 | Male | Mentions: Hartley, Micheal, Roxanne, Other Riders (Briefly)

Mircea nearly lost his breathe at the sound of Roxanne's voice. It didn't have the usual spunk or fire it possessed- one that would encourage him to do the impish deeds they did when they were younger. Instead it sounded like him on a off day, when he was mad and upset at the world. He felt his face soften at the sound of it, what had happened to his friend for her behavior to change like this?

He was relieved that she remembers who he was, but he carefully watched her expressions and she looked happy to see him, and yet also a bit sad, "It's good to see you Roxie." He said in a warm tone he reserved towards her. He wanted to reach out and hug her but he didn't know if he could. What made him smile was when she mentioned he changed and he chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I grew my hair out because I liked it long. I did my own piercings because they reminded me of you..." he trailed off a bit at that last statement.

He scowled at her mentioning a fire giving her her scar. He gave a concearned expression before grabbing her hand impulsively in a comforting manner he hoped, as if saying she didn't have to say more but he was there for her if she needed him to be. But he quickly removed his hand and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I don't know if I can do that. Am I still allowed to..." he said quickly panicking a bit.

However, he gave a small snort saying, "Yeah we were always looking forward to being here. We planned to take over the world," he said with a mischievous expression, "I'm so happy to be here with you. Hartley is here as well!"

But before he continued her expression changed he noticed panic and fear. He quickly looked to see what was the cause and it was a fire dragon barreling towards them. He was about to stand in front of her and shields her from the dragon but she had already began to scurry away. He was about to follow her when he felt some arm snake around his waist and he felt himself face to face with a smug faced bastard. He felt his expression fall into one of annoyance and he was about to punch this bastard for doing such thing.

However, his thoughts were interrupted as he felt himself being picked up by the man. He gave an indignant squeak and felt the heat rise in his cheeks, "What the fuck. What the FUCK." He hissed out but what shook him even more was when he was dropped.

He then felt a weight on him and he growled a bit in annoyance at the grey eyed boy above him. "Of all the impish thing you could've done you hellion, why the hell would you try and pick me up - you know damn well your noodle arms aren't strong enough. If my hair is messed up, I will end you."

He then hooked his leg and used it to flip him over and he began to stab pointedly at his chest, "You moronic, imbecilic, buffoon! I have no time to deal with you. I will deal with you later, bastard." He hissed with venom, his face a bright red as he spoke to him before getting up and running after Roxanne.

"ROXANNE." He cried as she watched her give a dagger to eh dragon.

"Oi, fire lizard!" He hissed out upset and he stood between it and Roxanne with his hands on his hips and eyes daring it to try anything, "Back up, you are crowding her. Can't you see she's uncomfortable. If you do that again I won't hesitate to gut you myself, so try again - and don't overwhelm her."

Edited at May 28, 2022 10:32 AM by Spellbound
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 10:39 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vasuki
Dark Dragon || Masculine || Mentions: Mira

The figure rose, his body uncurling itself from its slumbering position. His mouth had expanded in the form of a yawn, a deep hiss being sounded from his throat in the process. Standing, the figure weaved itself to the deepest end of the cavern he inhabited. To his pile of trinkets he had paused at, investigating his findings. He had studied his collection, observing various piecing carefully. In the end, he had selected an amethyst. It was this quartz that would be a gift for whatever human was chosen for him.

Content, his head spun, body once more slithering towards his resting spot, where among the pile of softened leaves rested another. Towering over the light dragon's figure, his face neared her own, releasing a puff of smoke in her direction in an attempt to awaken her before pressing his forehead against her own.

"It's time, my beloved."

He had said nothing more before scurrying towards the opening of the cave, his teeth flashing in annoyance at the sudden brightness. Out his head emerged, assessing the vicinity. What he expected to see, he didn't truly know, for their cave rested hundreds of miles above ground in a rocky mountain. Their neighbors were birds. Yet it was part of his routine. Awaken, check on his pile of collectibles, awaken Mira, check outside, go back in. Repeat another time.

"We cannot be late," he chirped, lifting himself onto his hind legs and waddling around towards his pile of findings once more. Tilting his head at them, he released a content sigh before walking towards Mira. Near her, he had lowered himself back onto all fours, the floor rumbling in the process. "I'd like to get this over with." Speaking as he returned to the opening for the second part of his routine, this time, Vasuki completely exited, his body clinging to the side of the rocky mountain as he gazed around. It was there where he would wait for Mira, clinging onto the rocks.

When she appeared, Vasuki wasted little time. He had pushed himself from the side of the mountain, free falling towards the ground. On he fell, past the clouds until he neared the ground. Below him, a vast forest, acres and acres long spanned out. Near it, a lake rested. It was as suitable location, tucked and hidden away where no human dared venture. It was here where he and Mira would be safe.

Opening his wings, Vasuki propelled himself into the air, soaring through the sky. The breeze was kind to him, the sun? Not so much. The male never truly did like too much heat upon his scales, much rather preferring cooler and damper weather. The only thing the sunlight did for him was express his iridescent scales. So, he favoured the breeze, even increased his speed so more wind would flow past him. It was a nice flight, an easy one.

When the valley came into sight, Vasuki had glanced at Mira before advancing towards the ground. Into the woods surrounding the valley he fell, his body landing into the trees and taking one down in the process. He waited for Mira to join him before weaving through the foliage, his movements a mixture between a cat and snake. His wings pressed against his side as he moved silently, his three tails rattling behind him, before halting at the edge. His rider was here, he could feel it.

"Shall we put on a show for them?" He rumbled, gazing at the crowd with lack of interest. Beneath the helmet he wore, he eyed them all, his claws reaching up to adjust the skull upon him. It offered him protection, for beneath it, Vasuki was missing a horn of his own, broken off decades ago to the hands of humans. It was where he had met Mira, who had suffered a similar fate of her own.

Without another word, he had exhaled, smog breath escaping him as the dark fog began to seep through the trees and into the valley.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

⸻「 Valine 」⸻

Female || Earth Dragon || 106 Years || Mentions: Mircea, Roxxane { ind. }, Dan { ind. }

Slowing to a smooth stop, the dragoness lifted her head, her nostrils slowly beginning to flare silently, her eyes fixated on something not too far from her.

Was it her intention to look in the direction of what seemed to be a young man, accompanied by a woman, dragon, and someone else? Or was it the pull that was yearning for the creature to look in that specific direction. Who knew? She certainly didn't and didn't seem to care to find out.

Her once still body, her muscles urged her to move towards the young human, and at some point, she let them take her right to him.

The young man was in the company of another, they seem to have known each other. Friends? Siblings? Lovers? Who knew. But they seemed fami-

Morons.

The two of them seemed to have toppled each other, however not long before one of them rushed to his feet, racing over towards a woman, and one of the Fire Dragons. God. Fire Class.

Sighing, knowing exactly who this human was to her, she turned her body in the direction of the trio, coming up behind the man. Her head was held high, grey smoke slowly coming out from her nostrils. Valine's body behavior in this current moment gave off, protective, aggressive vibes. But no. That was just how she walked.

Coming up behind the young human, she stood about 5ft or so behind him, staring downwards at the woman at what seemed to be her chosen dragon. A human scared of her own dragon, that sure is a new one..

Below her, the human spoke of gutting the dragon if it had dared to come closer to the woman, she couldn't help but chuckle.

Little one. You are far mistaken. You are too measly and weak to take on a dragon of the Fire Class, let alone gut it with your experience. I doubt you'd survive the first few seconds of such a battle. There she had it, her mind conjoined with the young man's. How would he react, she had no clue. He could be a chicken, and cower or he could be confused and stay puzzled. Or, he'd reply casually. If he even knew how to-

A soft growl emanated out from her lungs, the skin on her lower jaw quivering as she did so. It was not aggressive, for she was currently relaxed.. think of it- as a lion purring. However, she wasn't a lion, nor could she purr.. so actually- not that.

During the whole event, Valine still stood behind the man, however, her head was stretched out towards the back of her human's head. Breathing in his awful masculine stench. She retracted her head with a slight hint of disgust but didn't express that for long. And yes. Her human.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 11:04 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hartley Russel Barn| Rider | 15 | Male | M: Mircea, Dan (ind), Roxanne (ind), Michael, Valine (ind),

Hartley continued his trek down from the cart and deeper into the valley. Cea was still in a comfortable viewing range and Hart could possibly catch up to him if he sprinted with all his gusto. However, his current gusto levels were low and he wasn’t feeling like sweating on this lovely day if he could help it. Besides, his heavy bag weighed him down with its contents which would tire him quicker.

He paused for a moment to soak up the breeze. He was still at the top of the valley and had a perfect view of the below. Dragons swooped in here and there. He wished that he had breaker the bank years ago and bought that telescope. It would’ve made spectating so much easier. Now, most people here were crossing their fingers hoping that some dragon would walk up and call them theirs. Hart was not one of those people. He wouldn’t mind if some lucky lizard was bound to him, but he didn’t really care if he wasn’t picked. He had a future in academics to look forward to. He didn’t need an animal to make his life complete. His life was already fairly good. He was collecting books to make his own library, his family was in health and wealth, everything was working out. Of course, there was a period in his life where he dreamed of being a dragon rider. This was what he called the dragon-nerd phase. It actually wasn’t too long ago, only two years, but he felt like he had grown out of such babyish thoughts. He approximated that there was a one-in-a-thousand chance of him people chosen. However, no matter how much science or math or logic you could pour into him, there would always be a bright-eyed thirteen year-old child who dreamed to feel the wind on his face and to touch the hard, rough scales of his mount and friend.

The awe of dragons being so near made him wish that he hadn’t been so caught up in astronomy and had brought his copy of The Ultimate Collection of Dragon Species by Ralph Gaudwind. Sure it was probably outdated, but it was better than nothing. Now, a lot of people just saw dragons as dragons, the typical flying lizard that can spit up some cool stuff. This irked Hart. They were more than just their classes. Classes was just a broad term used by illiterate people who knew nothing about class draig. There were orders, families, genera and species unique to different types of dragons. Yes, there are water dragons, but there was a difference between those who mainly dwell in water or on beaches. Then those were sorted out into different physical characteristics, what they ate, or something of the like. Slowly they go into smaller and smaller detail until there could only be one dragon that it could possibly mean.

Hart continued his scan, taking his time and enjoying himself. He actually found Cea. He was down by some tree talking to someone. That’s interesting. He’d have to meet them later. Oh, look, more dragons. Fire dragons landed smoothly on the ground, one of them preforming a daring dive and the other circled their way down to safety. It was funny how people could just think of them just as fire dragons. He couldn’t tell for sure, but the flashier dragon could’ve been an anialwch gwraiddtalcen. His thoughts became pre-occupied about taxonomy and its history to the point where he was digging through his sack to see if he brought any books about it. Eventually, though, his attention returned to his cousin.

What the hell?

There was some reprobate sneaking up behind the long-haired dork. Right when there was this giant fire dragon, possibly in genus Tân if he was seeing the scales right, charging at some girl. Honestly it was a good time to creep around because the dragon was such a distraction. Hmm, I should probably start running to help Cea, he thought as the stranger grew closer to his family member. So like any noble friend, he charged down the field with his book-filled satchel’s string wrapped twice around his hand, swinging with each awkward step.

Halfway down, Hart was growing tired. He hadn’t run like this in a while. His legs were beginning to feel like rubber and the taller blades of grass whipped him as he sped past. His stomach ached, but he forced himself to keep on. Wha? Was the stranger holding his cousin like he was a ballerina? Who would have the audacity—oh, it was Michael. It was a very childish feud, but Michael and Mircea had been at each other's throats for years. Worst of enemies and distinct rivals. Hart had obviously chosen to side with Cea back then and he planned on doing so now. As he grew nearer, he prepared his bag for a hefty thrust. He wasn’t the strongest, but he knew that momentum was on his side. That and the hefty, three-inch thick Professor Finn’s Guide to Annoying People lodged in at a sure-to-stab angle. He prepared himself to spring when Cea suddenly rose up like he was Lazarus and dashed after the fire dragon. He shouted a name that screeched Hart’s mind to a stop. His thoughts froze as he slowly processed what his cousin had just yelled. Roxanne. Rocky was here? Alive? Forget that fool, I wanna see Rocky!

He began to make a turn after her. As he did, he twirled the sack of books, hoping that it would land somewhere on Michael. It was least that he could do. By the time he got there, Cea had already given the dragon a piece of his mind. Of course Cea could do that. Hart couldn’t help but be in awe of the beast. It taller or at least as tall as his house. Its horns curved dangerously on its face and the creature’s spiked tail was…wagging? How odd. He immediately wished that he had kept his bag so that he could add this to his notebook which was unfortunately buried at the very bottom of the heap. He wanted to touch it, but was scared at the same time. He turned towards Cea and noticed for the first time the giant green and black boulder of a dragon. He wasn’t sure exactly what it was. Maybe apart of genus glo? He wasn’t sure. It had been awhile since he read up on his earth dragons. So much was happening at once. First he was hurling books, then he was running to meet an old friend, and now he was merely a few feet away from two dragons of different classes. Although he knew terminology and had read dictionaries before, he only knew one word to fit all of his emotions into.

“Wow.”

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 28, 2022 11:41 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Deirdre || Fire Dragon || M: Michael and Co., Agneya (Ind), Others (Ind)

She'd been feeling the itch for the past few days. It had steadily gotten stronger until the large red female couldn't stand to function anymore. Deirdre had missed not one, not two, but three easy kills for food. She had crashed head-first into a sand dune that she could have sworn had not existed seconds prior. She'd mixed up her sister's name with that of another dragon Deirdre hadn't seen in decades. And it was all a human's fault.

As she noticed the lake below, Deirdre folded her wings in for a steep dive to the solid ground just beyond it. At the last moment, her wings stretched their full length and caught a draft to prevent a second embarrassing crash landing; her legs hit the ground steadily with a solid thkung. Her wings began to furl again as Deirdre raised her head from the small cloud of dust she had created, angry golden eyes piercing through as she searched the uneasy human faces for the little twerp causing her all these troubles.

She rose to her full height and, with her regal yet predatory strides, made her way to the larger gathering of dragons and humans. It appeared that Agneya had already found her human; that was good. Deirdre would have to make sure to put the fear of God into the whelp that would ride her sister. Just to make sure they knew just exactly what they were dealing with, should the dragonet come to harm because of them.

She shelved her mental note and continued her search, narrowing her eyes. Hmmm. They all looked quite tasty, actually. A bit toasted on the side, maybe... Human was supposed to go well with a little char. Deirdre released a short, rumbling growl as she mentally scolded herself for such thoughts. It wasn't their fault they looked like walking, dragon-sized sausages. Ooh, she could go for a nice roast right about now.

A group of humans caught her eye; it appeared that some had arrived together while others had been... unexpected? Perhaps? A boy with a bookbag was swinging his load dangerously close to another young man; a longer haired male had thrown himself at a young woman in the way that old friends do, and two dragons were making their way over. She recognized a fellow fire type, though she couldn't quite remember his name; the other was an earth type. Her eyes moved over each and every face, landing with laser focus on the recipient of the bag-swinging. Her pupils instantly shrank to slits and she pushed her way through the various cliques and side hustles until she had reached Michael.

"You!" she hissed, her senses lurching for a moment. Her bond was made. All at once, a massive tidal wave of anger and protective instinct flooded her, and she sent a stink eye to the people -- and dragons -- surrounding the chosen human. Her human. Her red body shimmered with metallic oranges and yellows as she subconsciously wrapped herself partway around the much frailer form below her. Sniffing with slight disdain, she rumbled, "You have put me through quite the hell week, mister."

She could not have cared less about the reactions of those around them. The humans were, well, human, and they wouldn't be difficult to subdue. The other dragons... well, she didn't know them, and perhaps nearly squashing their riders as well as her own had not been the best course of action, but Deirdre could not comprehend what jolt of feeling she had just undergone. She'd apologize to them later, once all of the chaos subsided. For now, her attention was on the young human who had almost been murdered by textbooks. Ah, another victim of education.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 12:02 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dawn | F | Air Dragon | 111 | M: Lira (Dir.) Basically everyone (ind.)

While Dawn perched atop the tree she noticed more dragons arriving and more dragons finding their riders. The valley was becoming fuller now and less empty than before. A breeze had started to pick up making Dawn feel more comfortable on her little perch.

Wow this is amazing..

Dawn was in awe of all the different types of dragons and the humans, never in her life had Dawn seen so many humans in one place. This was mainly since she resided far from here up in the mountain wher the altitude was to high for most humans to survive.

Many scenes were taking place below her, one scene in particular caught Dawn’s eye. A quite energetic fire dragon had seemingly bounded up to a women, probably it's rider. The dragon had shoved a compass, quite large at that onto the riders lap.

A gift, I never thought to bring a gift for my rider.

Dawn contuinted to watched, intrigued by the women’s reaction to the large fire dragon, a reaction that showed some type of fear. In the corner of her eye Dawn saw a man, then two, one had grabbed the other, clearly suprising the first man. Amused at the sight Dawn watched as the first man picked himself up. Her gaze flitted back to women and the fire dragon, where the man Dawn had just seen started to approach. Things were getting more interesting by the second. Dawn’s eyes were glued to the scene, curious as to what was happening.

The man had put himself between the women and th fire dragon. He had for some reason assumed that would make a difference to whatever he felt was going on. Clearly he doesn't know much about dragons. An earth dragon had now made an appearance and Dawn’s gaze lingered on the scene a moment longer before her eyes met the gaze of a young girl below her tree.

That’s my rider, that's one I'm looking for..

Lifting herself into the air Dawn glided down, landing just a few feet away from the girl. Resting her large wings against her sides Dawn began to approach her. “I'm Dawn, and I believe I'm your dragon.” She rumbled softly and lay down acrossed from the girl, waiting for a reaction, or a response of some type. While she waited Dawn wondered if she should have brought a gift. The thought had honestly not even occurred to her until she had noticed other dragons giving gifts to their newfound riders.

I'm sure I'll be fine, I can't be the only one who didn't bring a gift.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 01:18 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Michael Evans - Rider - 18 - Male - Mentions: Mircea, Deirdre, Hartley Barn, Roxanne, Others (indirect)

One moment, he had been lying on top of Mircea after the failed attempt to pick him up while the other young man growled an insult and threat at him.

Within a heartbeat, their positions were reversed, with the amber-eyed boy hissing insults at him, stabbing very pointedly at his chest whilst doing so. Then he had gotten up suddenly and bolted after Roxanne and the fire dragon like his life depended on it. He watched from the ground as Mircea got himself between the dragon and Roxanne. What did that idiot think he was doing? She was probably chosen by that dragon, nevermind her fearful reaction to it. A sigh escaped him as he started to get to his feet. Once standing, someone ran by him, throwing what looked to be a bag at him, making him reflexively flinch to the side. Luckily, said bag, which looked quite heavy, missed, although he didn't move quick enough and he stumbled as it clipped his shoulder. Who was that- oh, nevermind. As he squinted in the direction of the thrower, he was pretty sure it was Hartley, Mircea's younger cousin who had sided with his rival all those years ago. That explained it.

As he watched the two dragons approach Roxanne and Mircea, a fire dragon and earth dragon, he noticed a large dragon heading straight towards him. His heartbeat picked up, no way, no way was it heading for him.

It was probably heading toward another human behind him.

But he didn't move. And he didn't think he could make himself move if he had wanted to.

The dragon in question was a beautiful creature, well-built but lithe, even from a little distance from it he could tell that this one had a regal bearing, covered in fiery red scales that shimmered with oranges and yellows; making it have the appearance of fire given living form. All dragon types were distinctive, and there was no mistaking this one for anything but a fire type. Stunning, absolutely stunning, in his opinion.

Then it felt like the dragon was suddenly there.

"You!"

The hiss met his ears, then a burst of pain emanating from his head, a feeling that he could only liken to something snapping into place in his mind. Unconsciously, a quiet whimper of mingled pain and surprise issued from his throat, being too taken off guard with the dragon and everything to stifle it. Thankfully, the pain cleared up quickly, and he noticed that in those few moments, the dragon had kind of wrapped her powerful body around his -in comparison- weak one. Then she spoke again, but this time not uttered out loud, but in his head.

"You have put me through quite the hell week, mister."

Michael's head spun, and he felt lightheaded from the sheer surge of shock and other high emotions he couldn't pick through at the moment. He suddenly felt weak physically, as if his legs might buckle under him; even though it was not too hot in the clearing and he hadn't been doing much physical activity while present, he felt hot, and might have been sweating. Despite the sudden sensation of being overly warm, his pulse was slow, and he was trembling slightly. His breathing was irregular, quicker than normal.

Suddenly, his body gave a violent shudder, right before his vision seemed to black out, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he collasped, loosing consciousness; gravity pulling his suddenly limp body to the ground. His unconscious body ending up smacking into the ground on his side, but rolled due to the weight of it, onto his front. His body moving up and down with each breath, a sign that he was still alive.

Edited at May 29, 2022 01:48 PM by the Wayne pack
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Terra Wild-Heart | 17 | female | rider | M: Lira, Isabel, Dawn
Terra stroked Isabel's head, then let her hand travel down the dragoness's long neck. "I am Terra. Terra Wild-Heart" Terra traced a large scale on Isabel's shoulder, marveling at how the scales caught the light. Isabel's skin was still soothingly cool from the lake, and Terra had to fight the urge to just lay on the dragon.
The crowds shifted as more dragons came into the valley, and Terra could see all the way to the edge of the clearing. Right to where Lira sat with the air dragon that had been perched up on the tree.
"What are the odds?" Then to Isabel. "I see my sister, I'm going to go say hello." Terra didn't wait to see if Isabel would follow. The closer Terra got, the madder she became. Lira had left her! Usually, Terra would scold Lira for that, but today was different. Terra was still too excited at being a rider to be mad. So instead, Terra plopped down on the ground next to Lira and slung her arm over her sister's shoulder.
"Good morning to you, too. When were you going to tell me you are a rider?"
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!May 29, 2022 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lira Wild-Heart||Female||16||Rider||M: Dawn, Terra, Isabel

Lira was watching the clouds move in the wind. She sighed and thought So many people. She saw the air dragon land in front of her after a little bit which had only suprised her for a mintue. Lira felt her head hurt as the dragon spoke to her. She heard it like it was in her head.

Lira heard Dawn say "I'm Dawn, and I believe I'm your dragon" Lira was shocked at the female but then said "It's nice to meet you Dawn." She smiled warmly at the dragon but noticed her sister coming. Lira sighed and whispered "Well shit i forgot i left her at the house." She noticed a female dragon following her sister it seemed to be a water dragon.

As Terra got closer Lira could obviously tell she was mad. When Terra sat down next to Lira and asked her "Good morning to you, too. When were you going to tell me you are a rider?" Lira obiviously hadn't remembered to wake up Terra and now she had to explain but first she said "When were you going to tell me that you were a rider." She decided to shoot back a comment at her sister.

Lira sighed then said "Sorry sis but i went to get food and forgot to come back home." She countine to say "I just meet her too."

Edited at May 29, 2022 11:21 AM by Icewing

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us