Wolf Play : blinded ♡ semi literate
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 03:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|f|1year|talks to Rosebud and Thorn
Spot listened to RoseBud as she talked and after she was done she sighed, Its not your fault she said as she wiped the tear off of Rosebuds face. You did all that you could, and you even sacrificed your life so dont ever think that she said sternly but lovingly. She sighed, yes they escaped too, she said as she looked at all of them as she held back tears. She then looked back at Thorn and Rosebud, she didnt want to hurt Rosebud but she wanted to hug her so she did anyways, making sure to not hurt her. Everything will be ok she whispered into RoseBuds ear, in the end atleast she thought to herself. She then let go and backed away, Are you ok, Thorn she said as she quickly checked over her to make sure she wasnt hurt like Rose was.

Edited at March 11, 2022 03:52 PM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 03:49 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Thorn, Remi
The male looked around before catching his sight on Thorn as she asked everyone a question. A simple nod came from him. As a loyal cat, he figured he should start checking up on others. Corvus darted his emerald hues to a fellow female, Remi. He doesn't remember speaking to her much, but there's always a first for everything. The male trotted over to the female and dipped his head in greeting.
"Greetings, Remi. Are you all right?" He said, clear concern in his tone. He hoped that none of his friends were severely hurt, especially because there's a female baring a kit. He sat down in front of the female, awaiting for her to hopefully say she wasn't too injured.
{short}

Edited at March 11, 2022 03:55 PM by M I S E R Y
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 04:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male|3 years|M: Karen
Cloud finished licking his burned paw, turned his head, and looked at the cats that just arrived. Cloud decided to leave them be for a while as they have just escaped a fire. Instead, he sat up and started to groom his fluffy fur to get rid of the ash that has settled on his fur pelt.
The ash tasted horrible but Cloud kept cleaning himself. After he finished grooming he decided to have some interaction with some of the cats in the group. He trotted, still limping a bit, over to a cat named Karen, Cloud did not know this cat very well, all he knew about the she-cat was that she can be a bit rude/grumpy. "Hello there," Cloud friendly mewed. He looked at the she-cat she seemed to be clean of ash she must have cleaned herself off already he had thought.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Thorn|F|4|M: Spot, RoseBud, Corvus

Thorn looked behind her at Spot. "I'm...fine Spot. Thank you." Thorn said, still thinking about her kit. He was dragged down by a tree and now Rose is hurt. I should have kept them in front of me so they could've escaped. Now Brush is gone... Thorn thought, snapping out her thoughts with a movement from the tom in front of her. He nodded to her question that she had asked before. Thorn sat down and looked at her daughter's leg. The paw was completely gone and it seemed that she was still hurt from her brother's death. Thorn wrapped her tail around her and said, "It's fine, you tried your best. We both could've done more." Thorn purred a bit, trying to help her daughter a bit but she still seemed very upset. RoseBud walked to sit by her mom and wrapped her own tail around her. Thorn looked at Spot, trying to keep her mind off of things. "So, how are you?" Thorn purred. She heard what Spot had said to RoseBud and wondered who she was staying with and how she was doing since the fire started.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 04:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|f|1year|M:Thorn
I, im ok she said as Thorn asked her how she was doing she wanted to tell her the truth but she already had things to worry about. She then sat down looking at the fire behind Thorn and RoseBud, she wondered what happened to her mom. She was pulled into a flashback, She was with her mom and her dad, then she was with her mom that morning her dad left, then when the fire started then a "dream" happened, it was how her mind thought her mom died. She tryed to get herself out of it but she couldnt. She started to breath hard and a couple seconds later she was snapped out of it with tears rolling down her muzzle, im not ok she said looking up and Thorn, im not ok, mom died in the fire she said as she raised her voice so the whole group could hear. She turned t the group, im not ok, my mom died and im not ok so just leave me alone she said as she ran a away into the firery woods with tears streaming down. She looked francticly for her moms dead body as she ran through the the ash and smoke.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RoseBud|F|2|M: Spot, Thorn

RoseBud watched Spot talking. She then stopped and seemed to be staring off at nothing. RoseBud looked behind her and saw nothing. She turned to her friend again and saw tears rolling down her face. Then, she raised her voice and the whole group could hear. Before RoseBud could say anything, Spot ran off into the forest. "SPOT!!" she yelled. Then, she ran, as fast as she could on three legs, into the forest. She kept seeing her brother being killed by a falling tree. Smoke filled her lungs as she kept her eyes on Spot. Although she was farther ahead, RoseBud could still see her fairly clearly. RoseBud kept running, blinking rapidly for her eyes burned. She could hear her mom screaming her name. RoseBud flattened her ears against her back. Tears ran down her face as she raced on. Spot kept running and RoseBud kept pushing, following her friend in the fire...her biggest fear. Back in the group, Thorn lost sight of RoseBud as she ran into the forest. Thorn looked into the forest wondering if her daughter would be okay.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 04:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|f|1year|M: Rosebud and Thorn
Spot kept running even though she could hear Rosebuds calls for her to come back, she didnt want to come back. After a while her lungs filled with smoke making it hard for her to breath. She kept going though. Then it hit her, if she was like this that means Rosebuds lungs were filled with smoke too. She stopped, letting RoseBud catch up to her, go back to your mom she said as she looked infront of her, her mind was set on running more but her heart was set on getting RoseBud to safety. Spots heart was torn, she wanted to see her mom one last time but she wanted RoseBud to be safe. She finaly looked over to RosBud, go back to your mom she said sternly as she started to relise how bad her eyes stung and how bad her lungs hurt and how bad she couldnt breath.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RoseBud|F|2|M: Spot
RoseBud caught up to Spot. She had stopped though. Spot told her to go back and RoseBud let out a sigh. Spot then told her one last time. "I'm not leaving you behind. Wherever you're going, I want to make sure that you are safe. My brother was killed by the fire and I don't want the same to happen to you Spot. If you aren't coming back yet, neither am I." RoseBud said. She blinked rapidly as the smoke burned her eyes. Her tail twitched behind her as the flames became wilder. She looked at Spot and wondered why she had even come out here. She looked around to see several fallen trees and burnt bushes. There were severely burnt trees and blood was splattered on a tree a bit away. Cats were dying out here and RoseBud didn't want that to happen to her friend as it happened to her brother. RoseBud looked at Spot once more, hoping that the forest wouldn't collapse.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 05:04 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Banyan | F | 4 | M: Everyone in passing, esp. Riley, Corvus, Remi
It was almost comical, in hindsight, the order of which Banyan was aware of herself. Her first thought that night was that she was unsure why exactly she was awake. It seemed to her, in fact, that she had only just fallen asleep. Her second thought was that it was quite warm, but certainly it couldn't be midday? Riley would never have let her sleep so long; as new as she was to leadership, she still felt that the older tom might be testing her. Mornings of rest were a thing of the past, these days.
All at once, she was aware that the warmth had quickly morphed into pain, and if she had yet to fully rouse herself, she was awake now. Her green eyes snapped open and she looked wildly around.
Oh.
It seemed that their home was on fire.
She wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it. Banyan had been born here, had buried her mother and father in the grove to the west. She trained to hunt here, and when the previous second leader had died, she had taken up the mantle. It seemed impossible that it should be destroyed by anything at all, and yet... She could hear the crackling. She could smell the heady stench of flame. Pressingly, she could see her own pelt catching aflime, the skin charring. Wildly, she rolled across the floor, smothering the flames to the best of her ability, though the movement made the injured parts of her rump and tail absolutely howl in pain. She barely felt it; now that she was not imminently dying, her concern was only with her kin.
The entrance to her self-dug burrow was all but caved in, smouldering but not really alight. She shoved through it, ignoring the heat and the accompanying pain, but the view on the other side all but stopped her in her tracks. There would be no salvaging this, and it seemed she must be the latest to the party, because the stench of burnt flesh and death permiated everything. For a single, heart-rending moment, Banyan was certain everyone must be dead, because other than the crackle of wood and the sound of falling trees hitting the ground, there was no sound. She was overwhelmed by the sorrow of it, her stance wavering for a moment, and she thought indeed she might just lie down and let the fire take her. Better to be reunited with her clowder in death than live without them, she'd say.
But then there was a change in the wind. With it came more ash, drenching her lovely tan pelt to something more gray, stinging her eyes and lungs. But it also brought the scent of a cat; a living one. Weary, and with the pain of her injuries catching up to her, she staggered towards the scent, though in her delirium she didn't recognize it. They were quite a distance away, beyond the reaches of the fire. It was a smart choice, but Banyan thought sardonically that if the billowing ash kept up the way it was, she might not make it all the way there.
She approached, dodging flaming logs and grass, though her steps were sluggish and her paws were beginning to burn. Her head, peculiarly, felt as if it were underwater. Perhaps she was in shock. That happened sometimes, after tragedy. Regardless, she trudged on, and now she could identify that scent. Rather, a number of them. Particularly heady, there was Riley, and even at a distance she could smell something like concern. It was reassuring to know he, at least, was safe, that even if she hadn't begun to make her way towards him, that what was left of the clowder had a leader, and a damn fine one at that.
It felt like ages before they came into view, as battered and weary as she felt. The group was dishearteningly small, but alive, and her heart soared, Despite herself, she grinned, letting out a mew that would have been embarrasing had she not been so relieved. The first she set her sights on were Corvus, whom she had known to some extent, back when she had been a hunter instead of a leader, and Remi, the de-facto daughter of Riley. Good, she thought, very good that they've survived. She staggered towards them.
"Apologies for my tardiness," she said dryly, hoping against odds she was not interrupting a conversation. "I'm quite certain there's nobody left, though." This was said with a note of saddness, though she kept it off her face rather well. "And on that note, where exactly might Riley be? I do believe I might be facing my own death." It was a casual statement, said offhandedly, though she punctated it by slowly sliding to the ground, laying in a most uncomfortable position. Even then, her eyes were alert as they could be, intense green taking quick inventory of the cats who had made it out.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 05:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|f|1year|M: Rosebud and Thorn
Spot was amazed at RoseBuds loyality but was a bit anoyed. Soon enough her heart won the fight, f, fine she said as she looked into the forever going firery forest. She saw some blood around a tree, with a cat under it, w, wait she said as she ran twards the tree with the dead cat under it. M, mommy she said as she sat down even though the fire was roaring at her. T, this is why she said as she looked at RoseBud, knowing she had no idea why she ran into the firery forest. She looked down at her dead mom as the tears fell down her muzzle onto a blood patch. Soon she heard a cracking, she jumped up and grabbed a peice of her moms fur and ran twards the group of cats, but before she took off she told RoseBud to run. When they where running spot heard the sound of a tree falling but she didnt look back, she had her mind set on never coming back to this awful place. When they where out of the fire she colapsed by Thorn who was looking into the fire. I, i got her home safe ma ma she managed to say before passing out.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us