Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaila watched as the stranger wolf settled down to doze off. It would be a bad idea to talk to her now, since her guard would be down. Kaila herself felt kind of tired so she moved out of the bushes and against a rock that would obscure her from view. Heated by the afternoon sun, she curled up and prepared for a quick nap.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyx Noticed that the crows seemed a little riled up so she opened her eyes to see if they just got into a little fight. They were all staring in one direction so with a big huff she sat up again and looked in the same direction as they did. A tiny bit of fur was poking out from the rocks not far from her. She didn't want to interrupt the other animal, considering all she has seen was a patch of fur. She just moved onto a rock with a higher position so it was easier to look down. A couple of crows followed and sat along her back when she got up, they already grew fond of her. She guessed they were probably already full and also wanted to relax and take a quick nap. She laid back down but kept her eyes open, just letting her body and her muscles relax with her eyes half closed.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Some rustling startled Kaila awake. She peeked out from behind the rock and noticed that the other wolf had started to wake up. "I guess better now than never" she thought to herself. Tucking her tail and ears down she crept out from behind the rocks and bushes. Averting her gaze from the other wolf she let her tail wag slightly, indicating she was not a threat and friendly. The entire flock of crows were staring at her with their beady eyes and Kaila noticed that the wolf's wings had a striking similarity to the bird's. Maybe that was why they seemed to be guarding her closer than Kaila had ever seen a flock of crows guard anything other than a kill. "Hello" Kaila said, glancing at the wolf. "Please don't be alarmed. My name is Kaila and I come in peace."
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyx raised her head in alarm, then realized the bit of fur was just a wingless wolf. She laid her head back down and then spoke "I'm just tired right now, as long as we can just rest with no bother I'm fine. I'm Nyx by the way, as in the greek goddess of night." she relaxed again and more crows came and settled, most cuddled up against her stomach. 2 even laid next to and on her and preened her wings, she relaxed, even more, considering it's been a while since another being preened her wings.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As Nyx settled back in Kaila hesitated. That had to have been the strangest greeting of her life, but at least it wasn't hostile. After standing for a few minutes, awkwardly wondering what to do Kaila decided to settle down too. Picking a spot where she could make a quick escape if necessary, Kaila closed her eyes and let the world take her. It wasn't long before memories of her mom and dad flooded her dreams and a feeling of homesickness overtook her. But how can one be homesick if they never had a home? She whimpered slightly as she pushed back the tears and emotions that had been plaguing her after leaving her parents.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 11:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Nyx woke up the crows were surrounding her, Jokingly she mumbles "I feel like I'm an embodiment of death." she got up after a lot of twitching to warn the crows she was getting up. Most squawked in annoyance but settled back down on her back and wings, it made her regret befriending the crows. She looked over at the Young female and realized she must have been having nightmares. 'How unfortunate' Nyx thought, as this was a side effect for anyone that slept too close to her but the crows were not affected. (sorry running out of ideas)
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Yeah, let's make this more interesting)
Kaila heard noise beside her and she blinked awake. Nyx had gotten up and the crows were still staring at her. There was definitely something unsettling about having a dozen or so birds-eyes all on you. After stretching and shaking her fur out Kaila turned toward Nyx who had also been staring at her while she woke up. "It's very nice to meet you. Are you by yourself? I'm new to this area and I'm trying to figure it out a bit more." If this wolf was a pack wolf Kaila would have to tread carefully. Loners and pack wolves didn't always get along and Kaila wasn't in any shape to fight. It had been days since she had last eaten a full meal.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 11:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyx broke out of her spacing off "yeah I'm alone," she said with a yawn in between "but I wander around a lot and don't stay in the same spot for more than 5 nights." she hears a rustle and flicks her ears in the direction deer go jumping by. She quickly ducks down because deer don't run normally unless there is danger. The deer slowly started swimming across the river, completely oblivious to the shallow region they missed. Nyx thought it was best to hide rather than confront an unknown enemy by accident.
---
(If someone is trying to figure out the best time to hop in the story that would be now)
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 11:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'ma give anyone who wants to join a few more minutes if they need it but then I'll respond.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 11:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaila tensed as a deer came out of nowhere and started to swim across a deeper part of a creek. Her instincts told her something wasn't right. Suddenly, a pack of coyotes came sprinting out of the forest in hot pursuit of the deer. Kaila instinctively melted into the shadows, prepared to flee if they noticed her and Nyx. She tried to sneak onto a rock and gain higher ground but the top was mossy and she fell loudly into the stream. The pack of coyotes turned and stared at her. Getting up quickly, she prepared to flee as they advanced, teeth bared and hackles raised.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us