Wolf Play : New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
02:43:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I like this palette but I kinda wish there was more going on in the background
 Urux
02:31:48 Urox
:P You're welcome
 Drunken seas
02:31:13 Pera
Ooh, I like SeaStalker! Very fitting!
 Salem
02:30:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 10, 2022 04:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sparrow
New Pack | Alpha Female | Mentions: Oleander, Her Pups

The mother smiled warmly as they began to emerge from the den one at a time. Raven was the first pup out, followed shortly by her only son, Talon, and then the others began to follow suit. She nuzzled into each pup, licking the tops of Raven's and Talon's head before turning her attention to Mouse and Sorrel. She snorted softly at their antics, and shook her head gently.

"Come on pups, now is not the time to play. There will be all the time in the world for that later," she softly spoke, reaching down to gently pick Mouse up by the scruff and set her down beside her. "We'll get you fed and all cleaned off later, and then, once we're away from the flooding I promise you can play until your little paws give out," she assured her young, though her ears flicked to the soft sloshing of someone approaching.

At first she stood on guard, her posture rigid as she prepared to defend her pups and self. However, the dark figure of her mate soon came into view and she relaxed visibly. "Good morning, my love," she greeted softly, but turned her focus back to her pups, doing a head count. A flicker of concern flashed over her face and she carefully moved into the den, pushing the rest of her pups out of it and out of the way so she could peer within without their interference.

Once back in side, she nosed the limp body of the pup who hadn't roused to her words. Gently she nudged the body, this time a bit more forcefully, trying to move life within the body she knew was lifeless. Cold to the touch, she knew the pup had been lost for a while, and likely has succumbed to the cold and the wet of the night before. Her ears flicked gently, and she turned, pushing out of the den and blocking it from the others.

"We should move now, I want to get the pups cleaned and warmed as possible before anything else. I can eat then," she instructed, nosing the pups gently so they'd be on their feet. "I do not wish to remain here any longer," she put high meaning into her words, living what was in the den unspoken.

"Once we've moved, I'll make sure you're nice and clean, Sorrel," she turned her attentiont to one of the pups who looked like the spitting image of her. She offered her a warm smile and gently licked her forehead.
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 10, 2022 05:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven
New pack|pup|female|almost 6 weeks|M: Her family= Sparrow(ind) and Oleander
Raven practically jumped to the moon once she heard her fathers voice. She quickly turned to greet him. Raven loved her father, that was for sure. After their greeting was done Raven curled up on her fathers paws, wishing to stay there forever. Raven watched her mother count them one by one. She frowned a bit though as her mom looked worried and looked inside the den. Raven quickly did a count too and saw one was missing. She knew what that meant, death. Raven shivered but gulped it down. Once her mom came out and said to leave Raven knew for sure what had happened, though raven said nothing about that and instead looked up to her father and said, "Father, father, pick me up! I want you to carry me! Please!" Raven then waited for his responce.
Rose
|Northern Mountin Pack|female|2years|Hunter|M: Her Packmates
Rose let out a sigh as both her fellow packmates agreed with her. She also relaxed her muscles, and neverously glanced at her beta, hoping she wouldnt get mad or anything. Rose then nodded with Hails words, although she didnt want to hurt the pack she knew getting a drink would delay them even more. She then looked to her beta, waiting for her responce. Rose hopped her beta would agree, she really didnt want to hurt the new pack.
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 10, 2022 05:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Juniper

Northern Mountain Pack | The Beta | Female | Six | Mentions: Her Packmates : Hail, Rose, & Hawk

The female hadn't expected them to ask if they could stop and get a drink and possibly some food. And and she inwardly sighed at the predicament , she saw it coming but had hoped to delay this just for a couple hours to at least get a start on the task at hand. However, she wasn't some cold hearted wolf - and she understood her packmates had needs and she was in charge and needed to fulfill them, and so she gave a short nod at their proposal and questions of stopping for a bit. While she wasn't too keen on it, Hail had made a rather good point - they could scout while hunting, and it was a good way to cover more ground as well. So she gave a contemplative look before looking at the small group before her, they couldn't possibly dream of getting a stag or deer : with Rose's lack of weight and brute strength, and factoring in herself a bit as well. Hail and Hawk were the heavier of the two and they would be good in a hunt.

She gave a rather impressed look at Hail's plan and input. She knew he wasn't a rather violent or vengeful creature so to hear him say such things was rather intriguing and very interesting. At least he knew how to tickle a superior's ears. And so she gave him a look saying, "Very interesting analysis and explanation, Hail. But their is one slight error, they have two adults, and no one to watch their young - so they both wouldn't be away from the den in fear of predators nor for a long winded hunt. It's safe to assume that only one parent is gone while the other guards the pups, and so meaning they would be only hunting the smaller game animals at the moment. So it would be plausible to shake up the herd patterns, but would it do that much damage? Think about that."

So she formulated a plan, " Hail, you will join me in hunting for rabbits and hares, and if we're lucky, a goat. I would say we could hunt a deer, but I do not believe we have the right amount of strength to do so, and plus it would attract attention. So we should stick to smaller game." And she then looked to Hawk and Rose. Trying to think of what they could do. And she had a rather thoughtful idea.

"And Hawk, I want you and Rose to scout what you can and assess the extent of the flooding and damage to the area. And if you come across any small game, you can hunt them. And I would say stay away from deer and elk for now, but you may scare or spook a herd if needed." She was satisfied with the order and then she gave a thoughtful hum before saying, " if the weather starts to get worse, come back here immediately - I don't need you all getting hurt. And also, again , don't be foolish enough to engage with the small family of wolves. And once your task is complete, we will rendezvous back here."

And then a thought crossed her mind as she stood, and she said, "Since this land was also unclaimed until recently, it's safe to assume their are dispersals laying low, who've possibly seen the family. So any stranger wolf is to be interrogated and I'll let you deem them worthy of joining our pack or if they are just a hindrance. Also, be wary and keep your wits."

And with that she moved out the entrance of the cave, expecting them to follow, and any more questions or requests would have to be asked now or be dealt with later on once they regrouped. And she hadn't missed Rose's nervous glances and relived sigh when she had agreed, she'd deal with that later.

Edited at October 10, 2022 05:45 PM by Spellbound
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 10, 2022 06:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rose
|Northern Mountin Pack|female|2years|Hunter|M: Juniper and Hawk
Rose nodded at her beta's plan, though she was a bit worried. She had never done anything by herself before, granted she had Hawk but he wasnt in comand or high power. Rose was about to get up when Juniper spoke up again, so she turned to her. Rose wanted to speak up about what her beta had said but it wasnt really important so she just nodded. Rose then got up and followed her beta out of the cave. She turned to Hawk once she was out of the cave, and asked "So, where do you want to start?"

Edited at October 10, 2022 06:13 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 11, 2022 11:08 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hawk

Credit: Fur Lined @ DA

Northern Mountain Pack | Mentions: Hail, Juniper, and Rose

The male's dark gaze shifted to the other male of the group, Hail. Hail was the younger one between the two, and his personality had reflected it. The greyscale wolf was considered a bit naive and a little timid. Quiet but easy going. Not a hell raiser in the slightest. Perhaps still in the young stages of life where he is still making his own calculations of the world. Ha, Hawk had passed that mark long ago.

But if there was one thing that Hawk liked about Hail, it was that the wolf had agreed to getting a meal. Not only that, but it seemed to have persuaded Juniper as well. Of course the beta was going to give a long winded answer, as she began to analyze and pick at everything Hail had brought up, but the only thing Hawk cared about was the answer. Thankfully, it seemed like the hunt was on though, as the female ordered Hail to join her while Hawk and Rose paired up.

The autumn colored wolf scanned over Hawk and Rose, and when she finally decided that they were to scout the area and observe the damage, Hawk flicked his tail. Thankfully she had approved of them hunting some smaller game, since his stomach was craving some fresh meat. His dark eyes glistened as she mentioned the family they were tracking. Don't engage? Interesting. Hawk would take that as a suggestion.

The wolf rose to his paws smoothly, shaking out his pelt again as he heard her last few words of caution as she left the cave with Hail. That left him with Rose. Dark eyes glimmered as he realized how relieved she looked. He had a inkling that the young dark wolf was a bit too soft for the mission. It didn't matter to him much though. At least for now. The one thing he regretted was that he probably couldn't manipulate her fear or resentment towards hurting the family in any sort of productive way that would further his own personal gain. Maybe he would have to get crafty, or wait for some opportunity in the future. Something told him she might be a fun target.

He lazily began to amble out of the cave, throwing a look over his shoulder in her direction. "Are you coming? You heard Juniper, we are gonna scout the area and check the flooding." He sighed, breathing in the new scents that were wafting in the fresh outside air. In a mumbled tone, he added, "But let's not hesitate to get some food if there's an opportunity. We can't do our best work on an empty stomach, can we?". He turned back to face Rose again, looking at her expectantly for a moment before he finally exited the cave fully and ventured out into the cover of the forest.

He had already picked up the wet smell of mud, but he was already working on finding a trail to his next meal. The brown wolf dipped his head to the grass, still wet with last night's rain, trying to find any clues.

New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 11, 2022 11:42 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rose
|Northern Mountin Pack|female|2years|Hunter|M: Hawk
Rose nodded and stood up. "Yes, i heard juniper, i-im just, umm, tired, anyways lets go." Rose then trotted out of the cave, with Hawk behind her but she let him cut infront of her once they got outside. After Rose followed Hawk for a while her ear twitched. "Hawk, i hear something, it may be food." Rose turned her head to the right, looking out into the direction of the sound. She then glanced at Hawk and said "We should go check it out."
Autumn|Loner|4y|M: none, open!
Autumn finally had heard the sloshing of a small animal that was stuck in the thick mud. It had took a while and she was very close to the river that had flooded. She didnt really like the thick mud but she knew more stuck, hurt or run out of their home, animals would be here. With one quick paw swipe she pulled out a small mouse out of the mud. Without hesitation she gulped it down. "Ahh, finally some food." Rose then searched some more before finding two stranded fish. She also quickly gobbled them up before finding a nice warm rock to nap on.

Edited at October 11, 2022 11:43 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 02:57 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Harbor l Loner l Male l 3 years l M: None
Harbor trotted through the underbrush tracking the scent of rabbit. The sweet smell flooded is nostrils. As he was tracking, he had plenty of time to think. I should probably find a pack he thought to himself. I could be uuseful but then again, could he? He'd been alone for quite some time now, ever since his last pack had abandoned him when he was barely older than a pup. He'd taught himself to hunt, after failing to eat for the first couple days. But now he was a strong wolf. Looking for a pack he could rely on and protect.
Suddenly the smell of rabbit became really strong, almost making him dizzy. Then he saw it, the fuzzy brown-reddish colored fur with a white tail was sitting there, minding its own business, eating some blades of grass. Harbors stalked stealthily and quietly closer, trying to avoid the rabbits gaze. He was downwind, so it couldnt smell him. He kept walking ever so slowly towards his prey. Swiftly and smoothly Harbor rushed towards the rabbit. He made a high pitched squeak and took off towards the tree line. Harbor bounded out from the underbrush, thorns almost ripping through his skin, and ran after the rabbit. He darted in between trees, swiftly avoiding every tree. The rabbit was slowing down, allowing him to catch up. He was right behind it when he pounced. In a swift motion he snapped the rabbits spine. Killing it easily and quickly. He picked up his prize and walked into a nearby clearing. He laid down where a little bit of sunlight came through the trees leaves. He started to tear into the rabbit. Hopefully I can find a pack soon he thought as he dug into the rabbit's hide.
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 06:20 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hawk

Northern Mountain Pack | Mentions: Rose

The hunt had started just a little bit ago. While he knew they were supposed to technically be scouting, his mind was only on one thing. Food. How the hell were they supposed to conquer this family anyway without a source of fuel or energy? If they were all just pelts and bones by the end of the day, it wouldn't matter how far they had come.

When the female mentioned that she heard something, the male paused. He was mid step, still padding through the forest with his light colored legs pushing past the ferns and shrubs, idly brushing along tall grass and weeds. Although the male was quite large and had a bulky stature, when moving slowly he still had quite a nimble and agile gait. It was when he was running was he a bit clunky.

Hawk's dark eyes glimmered as he now sensed his surroundings for any prey. He hadn't heard anything, but there was some scent in the air that lingered ever so slightly. Maybe Rose was right. His amber eyes swiveled as he sighed, nodding as she suggested for them to check it out.

He resumed his gait, now moving with consideration. Before, he had been brushing against vegetation and brushing against twigs, but now he moved with care. The wolf did his best to avoid making any noise, slinking around tree trunks and avoiding any twigs or piles of leaves. The male paused for another moment, glancing back towards Rose as he whispered, "Anything?". He turned his head, breathing in deeply to find the scent growing stronger.

Edited at October 12, 2022 06:20 PM by Red Moon
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 10:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hail
Northern Mountain Pack | Male | Mentions: Juniper, Hawk, Rose

The male waited quietly and patiently as the Beta of the pack, and the leader of their small group, spoke in response to them. He flicked his tail as he listened, not bothering to give a verbal response to acknowledge what she said. He wasn't going to disagree with her, as he wasn't going to assume the habits of wolves he didn't know. While he could admit that what she said might be true for some, and things their own pack might do, he wasn't certain the same could be said for a pair of wolves with the odds seemingly stacked against them.

He nodded gently, though, when she gave him his task, which was to join her on hunting while the other two would do more scouting. "I hate to bother you, Beta Juniper," he paused as he rose, collecting himself to follow after her. "But do we have a rendezvous in case something were to go wrong and we're not able to make it back to the cave?" Concern etched into his features as he glanced at the beta and back towards the others. "Separating us into pairs of two would even the odds if we were found by the adults. There might just be two of them, but having two of us versus two of them might swing the odds enough evenly to do some serious damage before we could come to their aid. And potentially force us into an early confrontation," he aired his thoughts and worries, trusting the Beta to do whatever she thought was best with them. Of course the hope of just not being discovered was the goal, but things didn't always go exactly to plan. While it was unlikely for things to go so astray, Hail wanted all information before he rushed into something head first.

He glanced at Hawk and Rose and called out a quiet 'good luck' to them as he moved after the Beta. Truthfully he hoped nothing went off plan for them today, he was in no hurry to rush into their mission and achieve it. The idea of punishing innocent pups for what could be just didn't sit right with him. Of course he wasn't in a position to argue or do anything about it, but he was hoping to put it off as much as possible.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, Beta, but do you have any ideas of how we'll acheive our task? Do you think going about it stealthily one at a time is better? Or a test of strength and weakness before an assault?" Hail genuinely was curious what her course of action would be for the future, as he had always been curious about strategizing plays against other packs and wolves, though none had the same task of this. He had to wonder, though, was her plan to simply take out the adults and leave the pups? Take out one adult and some pups, enough to scare them out of the territory? Or wipe out the whole bunch? He couldn't be sure.
New Beginnings | Wolf Rp | Open!October 12, 2022 11:06 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Summer - Dispersal - 4 years - Mentions: New Pack (indirect),

Leaning back against the tree, Summer tilted his head up, until his head met the trunk, just staring up into the foliage. Not that he suspected anything was up there, it was just something to do while he was laying there. Hide prickling with unease from taking his attention off of the surrounding forest, and baring his throat to anything that would like to attack, he returned his head down, taking a quick glance around before settling again. While he did not really need to rest, he wasn't tired, he still stayed where he was. And planned.

What to do with those new wolves?

Despite the many things he could come up with, none seemed...proper for this situation.

Not yet.

He needed...something more...

A motivator.

As the wolf lay there, considering his options and what path to take, he glanced around idly, eyes roving the forest as he thought. As he did so, he yawned lazily, every fiber of his being confident and at ease. Even if he was actually more alert than what he seemed to be. Eventually, his head tilted to the side, as if hearing something, but it was rather in a more considering manner.

After a bit, he let the matter drop for the time being, heaving himself to his paws with a huffing exhale, and shaking off his coat before tipping his muzzle skyward and took a series of sharp inhales. Scenting the air. The rain fresh scent was lingering, but fading fast; and he did catch the scent of several small prey creatures, which was splendid. Hunger was biting at his stomach, a reminder of the fact that he needed to eat. The water only tricking his body into thinking there was something of nutritional value for a little bit. With a shake of his head, he turned around, and started off.

Head lowered, paws placed carefully, he tracked the scent of rabbit. As the trail got stronger, he slowed until it scarcely seemed like he was moving at all. He felt a small amount of relief that he was getting closer, he had nearly been about to give up the hunt for this particular prey, he had been after it so long. But the smell of it was strong in his nostrils, and he had to hold back the instinctive reaction of darting out and charging the skittish creature. He couldn't afford that, not when he hunted and walked by himself, there was no opportunity for slip-ups in his case.

Lowering into a stalk, he continued forward, hyper-focused now on his task. And if anyone intervened or distracted him from this, nothing would save them from his wrath. The sentiment was, perhaps, a tad bit dramatic, but he would not be happy with a failed hunt, he never was.

Fortunately, the hunt went well. He had gotten as close as he dared to his prey, and then kicked off into a full sprint, jaws clamping down and biting hard. Now he was standing above the smaller creature, saliva nearly drooling out of his maw, and as much as he immediately wanted to begin eating, he took a moment to take a cautious look around, searching for anything with both eyes and nose. Finding nothing, he turned back to his meal and lowered his head, opened his jaws, and eagerly tore into the flesh.

Edited at October 14, 2022 08:59 PM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us