Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 03:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l German Shepherd Lab Mix l 2 years l New Dog
As a sudden rush of pain ran up his leg he saw Paisly rushing towards him. She hasnt forgotten me he thought as a surge of relief ran over him. But that wouldn't stop the pain. Hondo didn't know what to do. His leg hurt really bad. Was it broken? He didnt know. "I don't know what to do," he looked up sadly into her eyes "I.. I just landed on it wrong. Whats going to happen now?" The thing was, he didn't know. Hopefully his friend could help. "I think you have to get the humans." He said. Suddenly feeling a rush of fear come over him.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 03:51 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Paisly|f|5|Doberman mix|M:Hondo
Soon hondo spoke, saying, "I don't know what to do." Pasily looked down at him as he saw his sad and worryed eyes. She then listened to him before replying, "Itll be okay, i promise, ill take care of you no matter what, as for whats going to happen.....I have no idea." She then nodded as he told her to get the humans. She rushed into the closest kennel and barked her hardest, hoping someone would hear her and come. She was worried about her new found friend. Would he be alright? Her mind raced as she countinued to bark up a storm.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 04:05 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finnaly after a couple minutes a worker came out to see what all the ruckus was. As soon as the worker saw Paisly she looked up and saw Hondo. The worker mumbled something under her breath and went back inside. Hondo cocked his head confused. But soon she came back out with a leash. "Stupid mutts cant do anything but hurt themselves," she clipped on his leash around his neck. " come on mangy mutt". She complained tugging on his leash. The leash tugged hard around Hondo's neck. He gagged and coughed. But she didnt stop pulling. "Come on!" She yelled annoyed. Hondo started limping towards the shelter. He stole a quick glance back at his friend. Wondering when he will see her again, and what lay ahead.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 04:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Paisly|f|5|Doberman mix|M:Hondo
Finally a worker came out so pasily ran to hondo. The worker mummbled something and then went back inside. At first pasily was confused but when she returned with a leash she understood. The worker cliped on the leash and said "Stupid mutts cant do anything but hurt themselves." The worker then tugged the leash and said " come on mangy mutt". She then pulled harder and yelled "Come on!" This choked hondo and pasily could see hondo's hurt face. A growl formed deep inside of pasily but she just sat there as hondo limped off. She couldnt do anything about it, she didnt want to prove people right about her breed. She wanted to be loved by humans and the best way to do that is to do nothing she thought as a tear rolled down her muzzle.

Edited at September 23, 2022 04:14 PM by TheHappyHowlers
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 05:01 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ikaris|Male|3|AussiexGSD|New dog|M: Paisly & Hondo
Still sitting on the ground, he had let himself watch Pasily and an unfamiliar dog play. Though, he slightly flinched at seeing the stranger topple over himself.
The canine didn't avert his gaze, continued to observe the duos body languages. Being deaf came with its' perks. He could easily tell both of the dogs were distressed, the unknown one more so. The mix narrowed his eyes as a worker came over to the injured lupine.
Ikaris absolutely hated, and feared, people. If one ever came too close to him he would lash out in fear towards them. But, when he saw the worker put the leash around his neck and choked him by tugging in it as if the dog wasn't resisting, the deaf canine broke out into a run, following the woman and the stranger, ignoring Paisly.
Once he was close enough, he growled at the worker, lip curling as it merged into a snarl, trying to get the woman to stop pulling on the lead. Admittedly, it sounded like a cat being strangled but nonetheless, he snarled, audits pinned back.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 23, 2022 06:14 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo reluctlany walked withthe handler until he heard a growl, he turned and saw a strange dog bounding towards him and the handler. Immediately his tail was tucked and his ears pinned against his skull in fear of the dog. The handler must have heard the dog too because she turned around frightened. She pulled harder on his leash and pretty much dragged him. When they were about 5 feet from the shelter the strange dog had finnaly caught up. She dropped his leash and kicked Hondo inside the nearest pen and slammed the door. Hondo flew into the pen and let out a yelp. Pain now rushed through his side. But Hondo looked as the female turned against thr oncoming dog. Whats going to happen to that dog he thought. As he watched the next moment in fear.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 24, 2022 05:13 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ikaris|Male|3|AussiexGSD|New dog|M: Hondo
As he watched the woman continue to drag Hondo, his snarling got louder but when she threw the stranger inside, he realised he made a mistake. As the initial adrenaline wore off, Ikaris started to become scared as the worker turned towards him and his snarling faulted slightly as his tail was now tucked between his legs.
The dog glanced at the other canine, slowly backing up in fear. He then kept his gaze locked onto the woman, eyes never leaving her as he watched all of her movements, trying to predict what she would do next. Ikaris didn't run away but he was definitely getting ready to bolt, his hackles were raised and his muscles were tensed up.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 24, 2022 05:28 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Brutus
Mastiff Mix | Male | 7 Yrs | Old Shelter Dog | Mentions: Hondo, Ikaris, Shelter Worker[NPC]

Truth be told, Brutus hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to those in the yard whilist he was resting underneath the tree in his usual spot. He hadn't even flinched when the whines and whimpered of a dog injured filled the area, and a human came out to assist. His nose twitched, and his ears flicked gently when the sound of her words cut through the air, causing his eyes to peel open so he could stare at her. The mastiff wasn't fond of humans, but he wasn't notoriously bad mannered with them either. If they left him alone, he pretty much left them be. Still, her words and actions had his muzzle wrinkling in distaste.

He hadn't planned on intervening, whatever was happening wasn't really his concern. However, he saw the kick, he heard the yelp, and now he was watching the stand off between the smaller dog and the shelter woman. It was the blatant kick that drove the large male to his feet, shaking himself a bit to loosen the muscles that he previously been basking in the sun. "I should mind my own business, this doesn't concern me," he mumbled to himself, basso vocals barely audible. Still, despite his words, he walked forward, taking his sweet, leisurely time to approach.

"They don't speak dog, son," the older dog spoke as he looked at the smaller canine, not having realized the male was deaf. "All they're going to see if aggression and a dog trying to bite them. It scares them. Still..." he paused as he remembered the way she'd handled the dog and snorted softly. "Perhaps this one deserves a bit of a scare," his eyes lifted to look at the woman in the face, completely unbothered by her presence. He waited a moment before a deep, rumbling sound began within his chest, vibrating through out his whole. It eventually grew, carrying up through his throat and then bubbling out of his jaws. His muzzle wrinkled as his lip curled to bare his teeth, forehead wrinkling into an expression of aggression. He growled lowly, a menacing sound that seemed unnaturally deep for a dog, and bared his teeth at her. He growled louder, and snapped the air near the woman, effectively trying to bring her attention onto himself rather than the other dog. He was larger, if she resorted to physical discipline he was better equipped to handle it.

[I hope it's okay the Brute got involved, I wanted to jump in asap.]

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 24, 2022 06:23 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo watchedas the huge dog aproached. He's massive thought Hondo. He watched as the dog snarled, and curled back his lips, revealing all of his glistening yellow teeth. Hondo thought he was scared before. Now he was terrified.
They are going to get themselves killed. Thought Hondo. "Get away," He barked " They're going to get you too. Then the door behind him opened, and then a man came out and ushered him kindly inside. Suddenly a rush offear crept up him, making him shiver.

Edited at September 24, 2022 06:34 AM by Wolf Pride
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP | RP threadSeptember 24, 2022 06:46 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ikaris|Male|3|AussiexGSD|New dog|M: Hondo, Brutus
He glanced beside him once he felt a new presence. Ikaris took no notice to the bigger dog's words, purely because of his lack of hearing and his concentration on the woman in front of him.
The younger dog, though, noted the older canine's calm demeanour as he figured the stranger was speaking to him.
Ikaris then felt a change just mere seconds after, caused by the slight vibration coming from the dog standing near him. The Australian Shepherd mix was still inching backwards just in case, his growls still rumbling in his throat, eyes locked onto the the woman.
He did spot another worker usher the other lupine inside moments after but he seemed more kind so Ikaris's small glare stayed on the woman.

Edited at September 24, 2022 06:47 AM by Thunder Struck

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us