Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 08:06 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hanta
Nomadic Wolf | 9 Years | Male | Mentions: Aayan, Malice, Chinook

The pale coated male haded ventured what he deemed a safe distance from the visitors, and allowed himself to relax as he did. His ears lifted back up slightly, though his tail remained relatively tucked against his back legs as he approached the water once more. His muzzle had just about reached the water so that his tongue to loll out to scoop the water up, when an all too familiar face appeared before him.

He blinked foggy eyes at the male as he spoke, the elderly wolf's brain barely keeping up as he went. Hanta allowed the male to finish his little rant, a look of amusement dancing across his hollow features, before a soft chuckle bubbled in his chest. "I'm aware, Aayan," his voice came out a soft vibration, like if a gentle glowing fire had a voice that spoke from it's embers. Warm, comforting, and unintrusive.

"I did smell them, and, yes, the humans too," his voice, while still quiet and warm, took on a concerned note. "I'm not worried about the humans as much, I don't imagine humans that release wolves into the area are likely to try and eliminate us.. However.. the presence of other wolves does concern me a bit," the male had to pause a moment as a cough raked his dry throat, and while it wasn't a rough one, it was with enough force that the aged canine rocked back onto his haunches.

Clearing his throat after a moment, Hanta continued, "for now I think it best we do nothing, and leave them be at least. We are no match for a group of wolves that size. The less of a threat we appear, the better. If we don't threaten them, they may offer us a place among them down the line. Perhaps if we appear friendly they'll be grateful... Hopefully, at worst, they'll just leave us alone." Hanta wasn't a violent and malicious creature, and he wished no ill will on these new canines. While he wasn't terribly comfortable with their newfound presence, he knew better than to think there was anything he or Aayan, even combined, could do about it. His only hope was for the two to get through it unscathed, no matter the outcome.

His ears flicked when Aayan began to speak again, and a soft smile overtook the male's features, lighting them up immediately. "Well done, son," it was a term Hanta used frequently, and thought little about, "you should eat it, you're a growing wolf, you need it more than I." The male's eyes squinted as he smiled again, the fogged orbs becoming covered by lids.

However, his features fell for a moment at the youth's next question. "I... I'm not sure Aayan.. I don't think traveling is really in my future," he said with a sigh, knowing traveling, with his age and strength, would not end well.

It was right about then that the elder male noticed another set of eyes on him, and he bristled a bit in discomfort. "Aayan," he whispered sharply in a hushed tone. His eyes scanned around until they landed on the greyscale canine watching them. "We have an audience," he murmured, shifting his weight a smidge but not rising. He wasn't sure what this strange wolf wanted, but they appeared to be waiting for something.

It was around then that the figure of another large wolf appear, though, based on his body language, he seemed to just passing through. To acknowledge the male's stance, he gently nodded. They'd be no threat or danger to the male if he was neither to them. He couldn't be so certain of the first wolf though.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 10:27 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Vada, Cascade

"How pitiful."

He had observed the forms of the others, watched how they gazed around confusingly. It was almost amusing how their eyes widened upon realizing they were no longer confined within walls. No, they were free now, left to fend for themselves. They would be alone. There would be no more meals released to them, no more safety of the cages they adored so much. Predators existed now, as did starvation and death. It was a cruel move played by the humans, but truly, did anybody expect anything different?

Ears twitching, his nostrils expanded in irritation before he turned, lowering his cranium to quench his growing thirst once more. As his tongue was mere millimeters away from the cool liquid, the male felt a pressure on his body. It wasn't enough to knock him over entirely, but it was enough to cause him to stumble, managing only at the last second to position his legs in such a way that he caught himself from meeting the ground.

"The entire land, and yet you still manage to walk into me," he had spoken, lifting himself from his potential fall and resuming his stance. Poor thing, she looked confused, and perhaps even afraid. Another may reassure her, perhaps even pat her on the back, but he simply stared at her blankly. Even as she muttered a name not is, he still stared, not a single expression forming, until finally, he spoke once more.

"Do I look like an Ardor?" Bluntly, he shrugged his shoulders, turning away, that is, until she had spoken once more in the form of an apology. "Alright," was all he said in response. He couldn't bring himself to care, truly. Who was Ardor? Hell if he knew. He didn't know nor did he want to know. The last thing Erjon wanted was to insert himself into the middle of.. whatever this was. The next thing you'd know, he'd be forced to help everyone collect themselves. No, he needed her to leave so that he could figure out his own plan and-

"What are you doing?" Eyeing the female, he noted her eyes shifting from him to the floor multiple times. "Stop that," he grunted, leaning away with a look of disgust upon his features. "You look like a fool, flinging your eyes around like that." Lord, they needed more help than he initially thought.

Alright, he was done with this.

"If you expect to survive in the wild, you gotta do better then that." Lifting himself onto his paws, Erjon was prepared to leave. No goodbye, no glance, nothing. He would simply get up and saunter off. She'd be fine. She had a good size, looked strong. Hopefully she could catch a decent meal or two. She simply needed to figure it out.

However, before he had taken but a few steps, he had espied another approach him. A darker, smaller female whose ears were pinned and tail tucked neatly between her legs. "No, go away. Shoo," he huffed, chest puffing out in frustration. Gah, what did somebody have to do to get away around here? What about his presence said "approach me!" Staring once more, he watched this new female open her mouth, then shut it. "What are you, a fish? You got something to say, spit it out. What's wrong with the lot of you?" Truly, had nobody socialized before? Did nobody know how to act normal?

When words finally did leave her mouth, Erjon's muzzle scrunched up with distaste. No, he wasn't staying. His plan was to leave on his own and try to figure out the route to his own motherland, but these wolves. Pah, they were useless! The least.. the least he could do was bring them to the others. Perhaps he could group them as one, and that was it. He'd help them get started and then leave. After all, he couldn't risk any of them following him. He didn't want a shadow.

"I'll bring you both to the others. After that, leave me alone." Casting both a disgruntled look, he resumed his gait, expecting them to follow. "If you don't know what's happening by now, then I don't know what to tell you." He had begun, speaking to the smaller female. "Long story short, you got released, and now you have to survive. It's as simple as that, try not to die."

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 10:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MALICE
4 | Female | Nomad | Near Nothern Mountains | M: Aayan, Hanta, Chinook

Malice made eye contact with the older male wolf and raised her head in a voiceless hello. She sat down as to appear more docile and kind. They looked to be strong aside from the elder male's aging body, which had other uses Malice was sure. The shewolf surveyed the other male, taking him in and figuring he must be around 3 or 4 years. He was young and strong, a perfect hunting partner, and it looked from his bloodied muzzle he'd already been doing some hunting of his own today.

She decided now was the time to approach and she carefully came nearer to the other wolves, letting out her first words, "Hello," she greeted. "I'm Malice." The shewolf introduced herself, hoping to come off as strong and brave but perhaps to outside veiwers appeared arrogant and haughty. Maybe even full of herself. Her chest was puffed and she stood tall, showing off her great height which made running a lot easier for her.

Her voice was cool and feminine. Alluring even, she was a gruff looking wolf and her voice truly did not match her appearance. She spoke again, this time hoping to make an alliance. "You're...a pack?" She questioned before continuing. "I don't have a pack. Left mine ages ago." She hopped they'd understand where she was going with this.

As she waited for her answer the stench of human-infected wolf startled her and she looked around before spotting another wolf. He seemed rather normal and the other wolves weren't bothered by the strange wolf, but Malice was. Something about the smell of humans truly irked her and she couldn't stand the idea of a wolf having anything to do with such a creature. Only a freak would ever let such a thing happen.

Malice returned her attention to the other wolves, but kept her ears perked in the direction of the other wolf just in case. She would not let a freak of nature like that get the upperhand on her. Never. It was unusual and wrong, she thought. She decided for now to not trust this very strange wolf. Wherever that wolf was, humans were sure to not be far behind.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 03:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Ardor ~~

Released Wolf || 6 Years || Male || Mentions: Erjon

After taking a breathing, collecting himself, and calming down, the gentle giant sat near an oak, quietly to himself, thinking of solutions to get out of this damn mess.

".."

Nothing.

Growling miserably, the canine's ears pinned back, annoyed with himself, and the current state of his situation. The smell of wolves were overwhelming. So many different species, both male and females, and god knows what else. None of it seemed familia-

"Cascade?"

A few distance away, he could see a female interacting with a large male, whom didn't seem interested in conversation nor in the female. But he knew that awkward stance when speaking to a stranger, let alone anyone. He knew it far too well. Amazed, and apalled, the male stood up, rising himself from the grass. Ardor began to walk over, slowly hearing the conversation with close ears. Unfortunately, he could only hear a few sections of certain sentences.~

"You look like a fool-" "If you expect to survive-" "No, go away. Shoo."

Calling his sister a fool? Giving her advice on survival? And believing they have the audacity to tell her to "shoo" like a peasent?

Please.

Grumbling, Ardor lifted his head high, walking over, his ears perked forward. He wasn't much taller than this other brute, but he was a good inch or two. Walking over, the large male huffed with a quiet snarl, appearing behind Cascade without his sibling noticing.

"Try not to die."

Deep within his throat, a loud rumble rolled up the Canine's chest, his back lips slightly curling upwards, revealing his canines. Ardor kept quiet, mostly, and snorted, his lips curling back down as he opened his jaw to speak, "I'd think it would be best to take your own advice. 'Try not to die.' Especially in the presence of someone whom can rip you in two." There was no anger, nor venom in Ardor's words, nor was there emotion. It was plain, but forceful. Ardor wasn't in the mood for fighting, but he was not in the mood to have himself nor Cas thrown around like a punching bag.

Glancing downwards to Cascade, he could see a surprised look on her face. Her eyes were lighting up, as if she wanted to leap up and hug him. But he knew better, why she was not doing so- as Cascade was never one to hug family, or show much love in front of others. Past issues.

Looking back to the male, "Now, if you could enlighten me as to what makes you think this dear wolf is a fool, I am quite eager to know as to why."

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 06:55 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aayan
Nomadic Wolf || Three || Male || Mentions: Hanta, Malice, Chinook,

A series of nails had dug into the hare's corpse, pinning it to the ground as he gazed around. Who knew what type of wolves these strangers were. He certainly wouldn't settle for thieves. So, he took extra precautions revolving around his catch, his entire body weight resting upon it. He knew what the scent of blood could trigger in a hungry individual. He knew what the sight of a meal could cause, especially in such a season. Like a madman Aayan stood, hackles raised and lips peeled back to an invisible audience, just in case.

"I don't like any of this," he had snarled out, pausing when he realized he had become too invested in his act. Clearing his throat, he flattened his fur and met his uncle's eyes. "So it was humans." That scent earlier, of course it was. "Alright, we rule humans out, but what about the wolves? I mean, we don't even know how many there are! We stay, we can die. We move, we can die. How does one figure out what to do with such limited options?" Throwing a miniature tantrum, he whined his words out.

His whine then turned into a growl. "They may offer us a place?" It was clear Aayan had grown angered, even annoyed as he raised his head. "Uncle, don't forget what our last group did to us." A distasteful glance was sent towards the older male's way before fading. "I don't want any part of their group." It wasn't fair. Why did he and his uncle constantly have to struggle? First, their old pack, and now this? Why couldn't they be left in peace?

Sighing, Aayan's paw scratched against the ground, his nails digging into the ground before shaking his head when regarding the topic of the hare. While the term "son" had indeed caused the younger male's posture to melt slightly, and a twinkle had reappeared in his eye, he remained unfazed. "Don't do that," he began, shaking his head. "I'm not eating it. Either let it rot, or eat it, because I'm certainly not touching it." Stubbornness was one of Aayan's faults and strengths, even as he shifted away from the hare. "I'll catch myself another, just like I did today. Besides, I didn't catch it with myself in mind, so will you at least have some?"

"Please?"

Teetering, Aayan's hackles shot back up once more upon the mention of having an audience. Stiffening, his lips immediately peeled back, his body shifting towards his uncle in a slow manner. "Not even a few minutes, and already they infiltrate." It was clear there was hatred within Aayan, and how could their not be? He didn't trust others, he had long ago learned to only rely on his uncle and himself.

Staring at the male first, Aayan never tore his eyes away from his body. His guard was up, his posture clearly telling others that he meant no harm, but didn't wish to be approached. This male didn't seem to be any harm, but still, he remained weary. And after that male left, he shifted his attention onto the female. Silently he watched, his posture remaining still. However, it seemed his stance wasn't read well, for within moments, the female decided that it was best to approach, to which Aayan stepped slightly in front of his uncle, shielding him.

He knew his uncle could defend his own, but that didn't mean that Aayan wasn't cautious. Only a fool would attack both of them at once. So, even when she greeted them, Aayan did not respond, simply stared. "What do you want?" He asked, hare pressed beneath his paw. When she spoke next, he narrowed his eyes, risking a glance at his uncle with amusement. "Sure, sure, we're a pack," he finally spoke, turning back to the female. She didn't need to know that there was just the two of them, so, Aayan led her to believe that there were more. "Left your pack? Why, ain't that nice of you to share, Malice." He spoke in an almost mocking tone. He had noted that the stench of humans didn't filter around her, which led him to believe that she was a nomad. So be it, his decision would not change.

Staring, he watched as Malice remained standing there. "Well?" He spoke after much silence. "Why are you still here?"

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 07:27 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Vada, Cascade, Ardor

On he strode, his gait constantly increasing. He wished to get this over and done with. Drop them off with the others, and mosey along. That was his new, updated plan. He was sure the others could come up with a plan, establish hierarchy, and whatnot. They had good land, they had the numbers, all they needed to do was figure things out. See? Simple.

"Cascade?"

Ears perking, Erjon glanced over his shoulder, seeing a male of similar height, if not a centimeter or two taller, approaching. Glancing from the male to the female who had bumped into him initially, someting clicking in his head. "The famous Ardor?" He had asked her, but he didn't need her to confirm. Erjon already knew. Now, what was his relation to this.. Cascade. A sibling? A lover? Perhaps even cousins? Oh, well, he didn't truly care enough to ask. Instead, he shrugged to himself and turned back around, continuing on his path.

That is, when a small snarl was heard.

With an unfazed look, Erjon halted, glancing back to Ardor (he assumed it was Ardor. Who else could it be?), and eyed him. Offering him a slow once-over, he released a sigh and lowered himself back onto his haunches, clearly unamused. "Showing off your pearly whites, eh?" He spoke, watching the other male peel back his lips. "Not bad. Say, is that a chipped tooth? You should take better care of your teeth, pal. You only get one set." Leaning in, Erjon inspected his teeth for a moment before leaning back, listening to the masculine speak.

He was an intimidating creature, yes, but Erjon had seen too much to truly remain surprised. He had nothing left for him. If the male picked him up by the scruff and killed him right there, he'd be unfazed. Erjon had lost everything dear to him. If anything, death would be a release, so it didn't come as a shock that Erjon replied, his tone matching the male's own. "I do take my own advice. It's the basics of survival. 'Try not to die.' How much more clear could I be?" He didn't appear aggressive, simply blunt. "I'd focus more on trying to figure out your next steps then threatening me. Use that energy to think of a decent plan, such as where to find shelter around here." -- "Better yet, the next time you approach a stranger, figure out the context behind my words before inserting yourself in my path."

Standing, Erjon shook out his pelt, shrugging. "I wouldn't be throwing around threats like that. You're bound to come across the wrong individual someday, pal." Offering a small look, one could almost see a smirk appear for a millisecond before vanishing. "I was simply taking these two to find the others, but since you're here, but all means, take my spot. You'd be doing me a favor." Now, Erjon could finally leave and go off on his own! At long last, he'd be rid of them all!

Taking a step away, he nearly released a growl when more words were spoken his way. So, whirling around, he gazed at the other male.. At this Ardor. "She's a fool, just like the lot of you are. Running around like chickens without a head, bumping into one another. In her case, ramming into me and then flickering her eyes around. A few seconds longer, and I'd be scared her eyes would roll out of her head."

Pausing, he eyed the male.

"And don't get me started on my opinion of you."

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 14, 2022 02:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

«Vada»

Released| Female| Three years| Mentions: Erjon, Cascade, (ind) ardor (ind)

'Leave me alone...'

Those words echoed in her head. She was fed up now. "All I did was asked some questions, what was wrong with that?" She thought. Shaking her head, she let out a sigh. It was clear he wasn't particularly in a a bright mood, but that doesn't mean he has to be grumpy towards others. What a meanie. Vada could shake how the male seemed so indifferent from the current event. Moreover it looked like he didn't really care the whole situation to be honest. His level of confidence was admirable for Vada. Something she wished she had. She barely heard what he said as he spoke once more but the last part. She heard it clearly.

'Try not to die.'

What type of advice is that? There was no WAY she'd survive on her own, and just the thought of her traversing alone made her shudder. Vada was silently throwing a tantrum. She clawed at the ground as her tail lashed back and forth. She watched, as he got farther and farther away.

"Where is he going? What did he say about others?"

Oh right he must be talking about that small group of three she spotted earlier. Hopefully they have a better temperament. Eventually she followed after him, keeping up with his ever increasing pace.

She wanted to say something. She wanted him to know he was a snarky old grump. She knew he probably wouldn't care what she called him. But it never came out. Why? There was an interruption. A voice. Calling someone by the name Cascade.

Vada looked over towards the female. She had nearly forgotten about her having been so stuck up in her mind. "Cascade?" She didn't voice it the name she was assuming belonged to the she wolf. Her attention quickly turn towards yet another large wolf. He even appeared to be slightly larger than the pervious male.

Vada could only watch as things unfolded before her. Glancing from male to male as Ardor went on about what Erjon said. When it just about looked like the tense moment came to an end. It only proceeded to get worse. Vada didn't understand why Ardor's question made Erjon so irked. But those words Erjon spat out. Vada was taken aback.

She was considered a fool in his eyes.

Vada huffed loudly. She had just about enough of this wolf. She wanted nothing to do with him at all. Infact she regretted even coming in his presence. Hackles raised, she glared at Erjon, and before anyone spoke again. She spoke, her tone sharp, and fiery.

"You know what. I am a fool, a fool for even speaking to such a bleak and bitter thing like you. The audacity you have. I've simply done nothing wrong. Yeah maybe I was looking for some sense in all this. An answer. I was confused. But instead I got smacked with an icy brick. Humph! I'll be taking my leave now." Snarling, Loud thumbs can be heard as she stormed off.

Once there was enough distance between the trio and her, Vada came to a halt. Her ears flickered in annoyance. Never before had she ever snapped at anyone. She was always relatively calm. She sat down for sometime just to simmer down.

She just wanted a little time alone now.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 14, 2022 04:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hanta
Nomadic Wolf | 9 Years | Male | Mentions: Aayan, Malice

"Aayan," he chided softly, a look of mild disapproval marring his weathered features. "Do not blame these wolves for the past mistakes of others. They've done nothing to us, nor do we know the kind of paw they've been given," his words came out softly, and while he was slightly scolding the other male, they weren't harsh or mean. "Surely you'd want others to give you the benefit of the doubt before jumping to conclusions," if there was one thing that Hanta could teach his nephew before he left this world it would be to have compassion for others.

The aging canine just didn't have it in him to hold grudges or be mean to another. Did he openly trust everyone? Mm, not always. He had been burned enough times to tread cautiously around others he isn't sure of, and to trust his instincts if they're telling him something is off.

The male nodded in defeat when Aayan pushed the subject of the hare, insisting the elder male be the one who ate it. While he would prefer to keep the youngster at full health, he knew there was little use in arguing with him about it. He'd gotten his stubbornness from his father, that was for sure.

"Very well," he murmured softly in response, allowing his eyes to drape over the female as she approached. His fur continued to bristle slightly, finding himself shifting his weight so he could push to his paws swiftly if needed. He listened to her speak, and tilted his head slightly to the side as he did, finding her voice suited her and didn't at the same time. What a fickle thing.

He watched as the she-wolf, who had introduced herself as "Malice", took notice of the new wolf, the human smelling one. Even nearly half blind, he could see her wariness over the unknown male's presence. It made sense though, the smell of humans never promised anything good, so he understood the hesitancy.

Her line of questioning made Hanta bit uncomfortable, because while he wasn't sure exactly where she was going with it, there were several options that didn't appeal to the male. He also hadn't missed the way she had walked over, straighting her stance so she appeared large and at her full height. Had she been a male, Hanta would have believed she was trying to intimidate them through portrayal of strength. Though, he didn't completely discount it either just because she was female, he'd known plenty a she-wolf that would posture when they wanted.

Before Hanta could formulate a decent response, his attention snapped to Aayan. While the youthful male was not quite as friendly as Hanta himself, he was left a bit in disbelief at how the male reacted.

"Aayan," he hushedly whispered, scolding the male a bit, "have you forgotten all your manners?" A disapproving look tightened the features of his face, and he let milky eyes bore into the younger male for a moment.

Finally he let his gazy sweep back to Malice, and spoke, "I believe what my younger counterpart is trying to ask is if there is something we can help you with?" Truthfully, Hanta didn't apologize for his nephew's words, understanding the distrust. Right now, with everything happening, it felt weird to be approach all of a sudden.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 19, 2022 12:27 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kairo - Released - Mentions: Others Indirectly

The box was uncomfortable. Rigid and cold with no give, Kairo had been sitting in it for what felt like days by now. Tucked in the far back of it with his tail between his legs in apprehension and fear, his eyes peered out of the little holes that provided ventilation. The smells were all wrong. Nothing was familiar. All he could sense was the exhaust of the vehicle by which he was being transported and the smell of those awful humans. Occasionally the holes would let in fresher scents of trees and plants, but nothing was familiar to him. However, he much preferred the scents of nature than anything else, so he had decided to focus on that instead. At least, he tried.

Being locked up in a box was hard to forget, especially when his rump was sore from sitting on the hard suface, always being bounced and tossed around without much traction when the vehicle hit a bump or took a turn. Kairo would give a growl or even a whine in protest, but it was all for nothing. All he could do was sit and wait for it to end. It wasn't like he had never been in a box like this before. On very rare occasions, maybe he had been. Just quick transfers from one enclosure to another. Though, those were usually brief and he lacked memory of them due to being put under for the process. But this time, he was wide awake.

Finally, the shuffling and motion was put to an end. His crate was unloaded from the truck, now being rolled somewhere. The scents of humans were stronger now, and he could hear them chatter among one another in their weird broken language. His ears were flat against his head, as if trying to block out the noise. But eventually, the crate stopped. A subtle click sounded, making his heart skip a beat. Then brash sunlight poured into his crate as the front door slid open, exposing him to the outside. A whole new world.

His eyes flickered back and forth, eyeing the mysterious place as if he had a choice. Box or outside. Only an idiot would choose to stay in the box any longer. The sound of humans had died off, but he still sensed them. They were close by... probably watching him. With a huff, he rose to his paws quickly, banging his head against the top of the crate as he did so too hastily. Oww.

He finally took a cautious step out of his box, peering around as he did so. Nothing was familiar. Kairo gave an unimpressed humph. Great. His balsam and minty scent was picked up in a breeze that caressed his brown pelt, a welcoming feeling. The canine peered back at his disgusting box, seeing no sign of the humans anywhere, but he still could sense their smells lingering. Gross. I should go before they change their bee-sized minds.

With his mind made up, he felt his adrenaline begin to slow. Any sign of fear was now erased as he focused on the task at hand. He had to be careful and observant. New land brought opportunities as well as threats. And if he was to navigate any of it, he needed his head on straight. He shook out his pelt, perking up his ears as he listened for anything of interest. It barely took him a second to zone in on a conversation not too far away. From what it sounded like, it was multiple voices. Wolves, for sure, by the smell of it. Friendly neighbors? A pack, perhaps? Or maybe foes? There was only one way to find out.

Kairo gave a final breath before he followed the sounds of voices, keeping his tail low, swaying near his heels and his head and ears perked up in an alert but harmless expression.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 19, 2022 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MALICE
4 | Female | Nomad | Near Nothern Mountains | M: Aayan, Hanta, Chinook

Malice scoffted inwardly at the younger male's attempt to seem intimidating and nasty, but kept her expression neutral. She eventually calmed down when the elder male spoke, "What do I want?" She giggled. "I want a pack sillies. You seem like strong good hunters. I'm a talented hunter and I'm fast." She stated like this was some sort of application, God these wolves were hard.

"Listen," she turned to the younger male. "I know you don't like me very much, but I really need this. I need you guys. A cute little pack. Like I said, I can hunt, and I can even fight if it comes down to it. I promise I wont let you down." She pleaded, she really needed this. She needed this pack. She needed the safety, and these wolves were perfect omitting the strange smelling wolf of course. Hopefully if they took her in they wouldn't also invite the other wolf.

She stood up and exhaled, "if you really want me to go I will. I just need this." She said, hoping they would take pity on her and let her stay. Maybe they'd even share their rabbit with her. Even if they didn't there was plenty of prey for them to find later, once they found a den of course. But she was getting ahead of herself, they hadn't even accepted her yet, the younger wolf didn't even like her.

"It would be very kind if you could," she cleared her throat and shifted awkwardly. "I've been alone for so long. It would be nice to have a little bit of a pack again. Some friends." She tried to sound pleasent, but she was tired and she really wanted to sleep after all the walking and running she'd done that day.

"Please." She whined.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us