Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 01:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt~
While Newt was watching other wolves he heard a howl in the distance and got scared, he ran back to the mother's den and scurried into the den, and laid down next to his mother who was still sleeping. Newt did not even notice that Nala, a scout, was sitting outside. He covered his eyes with his paws waiting for his mother to wake up.

Duches~

Duches stood up and stretched before walking over to Nala. Her tail was swishing from side to side as she walked. "Good morning," she spoke while she sat down next to Nala. Duches let her tail start thumping the ground because she liked the sound it made. "Do you think we will move camp today?" she asked curiously before stopping her tail from thumping letting Nala have a chance to speak.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 06:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna~
A low growl escaped Luna's throat when she heard the howl. Her ears faced the direction it came from before she looked at Chinook. "Looks like we have a few things to discuss" she said before she looked at the pack. "Listen to the Gamma and Delta for your assignments today! Avoid the direction of that howl and report back if there are ANY signs of humans!" She motioned for Chinook to follow her before she made her way out of the camp.
~
Shay~
Shay looked over towards Luna before she replied to her brother. "It depends on if the Gamma places us in the same hunting group" she replied. She had heard Luna growl after hearing the howl and wondered if is was a pack of non-powered wolves, or just Loners.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 07:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tulip-
Tulip walked up to Banit and gave his a kiss. She said "The pack heard you so you will need to move camps and I know your brother is watching." She looked in the direction of Voltage. Tulip said "Follow me i know a good spot the pack doesn't know about."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voltage-
Voltage walked out of the bushes and said "Sorry...But who is she?"
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~
Bandit looked back up at Tulip and she gave him a kiss, Bandit gave her a small kiss on her muzzle. He looked at the bush where Voltage came out, "This is Tulip, my crush" he said aggrieved as he looked back at Tulip. Bandit waved his tail towards the way Tulip was walking signaling Voltage to follow them. Bandit grabbed the rabbit he killed and trotted next to Tulip. "Hey, where are we going?" he asked while his voice is muffled by the fur of the rabbit.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 09:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Star Falcon | F | Hunter | M: Pack
Star stirred, opening an eye groggily at a howl. She yawned before realizing that she was late getting up. Scrambling to her paws, she shook out her pelt and licked a couple stray tuffs of fur on her shoulder straight. All ready, she trotted out towards the pack, prepping her powers for the hunt. She spotted Luna and Chinook heading out of the camp but quickly walked over to Shay and the hunters. "Did I miss something?" She said quietly, flicking an ear towards the retreating alpha and beta. She hoped she didn't miss anything important.

She was like her mother, not quite an early bird. She could see her brother though. He seemed to be watching the pack wary as usual. She rolled her eyes at him before sitting down, waiting for the gamma to assign them areas to hunt.

Night Hawk | M | Fighter | M: Pack
Night watched the camp go its ways throughout the morning. He listened through the Alpha's talk and the Beta's orders. He would have to wait on the delta for orders of what to do today. Although, he had a suspicion that was what Luna and Chinook was figuring out. He could see his sister over with the hunters now, looking a bit ruffled. Heh, just like their mother, not a morning person. She would rather sleep the day away and hunt at night. He couldn't blame her, her camo power was easier to use at night then in the day. Took less energy.

He had though about going cloaked with his shadows for the morning, as he was normally ignored anyway. But he had made sure to keep it that way. Unlike his sister, he was not talkative nor very social. He liked being alone but he would rather be in the pack than by himself. Family and much more protection. Plus, the pack needed him and the other fighters to help protect them. It was his job after all. He had to get a bit better with his strength power, it always left him so clumsy and that was annoying. Maybe it would be a training day after patrols.

Burning Flame | F | Elder | M: Pack
Flame woke up to a howl, not one in the pack. Quite annoying if you asked her. But alas, it was time for her to get up anyway. She stretched her stiff old limbs one by one, taking it slowly so she didn't pull something. Ah, it seemed she went slower and slower everyday. She would have to ask Luna if she could go to the river to excerise her legs so they wouldn't be so stiff later. That howl though might be a problem. And humans. But Flame would use her invisibility power if things got out of hand. If something came up, she would disappear from sight long enough to get out of there before becoming visible again.

Or her camouflage. Speaking of which, what eye color would she wear today? She always liked switching her eye color, it made her feel almost new and forget her age. She had worn amber eyes yesterday so why not sapphire ones today? Ooo, yes that would work nicely. She changed her eyes, looking slightly dazed as she got used to the feel. Always had a weird feeling at first. She finally padded out of the den before laying down in a nice patch of sunlight. Her daughter was with the hunters and her son was..well doing his job. She wished he would have some fun every so often. Ah well, it didn't matter. She couldn't see the alpha anywhere nor was there much food on the pile. That's okay, she could eat later anyway. She sighed contentedly, looking out over the pack.

Shadow | M | Loner | M: Bandit(ind)
Shadow bolted upright at the sound of a nearby howl. As if it wasn't enough trying to stay away from humans. And the pack that lived nearby with the powers. He loathed them for that. They were just begging to be caught and hunted by the humans. Only thing was, they would make the surrounding wolves caught with them. Why? Humans were stupid. They wouldn't know a powerful wolf from a normal until they tried killing it. By then, its like why not? Heh, well not this wolf. He had survived many years on his own, he wasn't going to start now.

Which brought him to breakfast. If he wanted to stay off both human and wolf radars, he would hunt in the meadow this morning. Spring was just around the corner but it meant not many deer would be out this morning. Especially with winter coming to an end. Besides, he was wanting rabbit right now, not deer. He stalked through the woods, wary and ready for anything that might jump from the shadows. Making it to the meadow without incident, he crouched down in the tall grass for several moments. Finally, a rabbit scent drifted to him and he peeked over the grass to see one nibbling on clovers.

Light on his feet, he weaved forward before pouncing. Snapping the rabbit's neck quickly before it could make any noise, he picked up his prey before beelining it to the woods again. Making it safely to a stream, he ate the rabbit before getting a drink. Finished, he hid the remains before trotting back towards his den. If he was lucky, he would make it back without running into anything. Luck was funny though. He didn't want to run into any pack wolves, but now he definitely knew that there was another loner nearby as well. He would have to be careful.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dakota|F|4.9|Gamma|M: Hunters (ind.)
Dakota stood watching a few others sleep. She felt the slight breeze blow through her brown fur as her eyes scanned the camp for her hunters. Sky is awake, Angel is awake, Shay is awake, Soaren is awake, Thalia is awake, Marco is awake, Tulip is awake, Star Falcon is awake, and Angel is awake. But I think Sasha is still asleep. Dakota thought. Her tail swayed behind her in the cool grass, waiting for the rest of the hunters to wake. "We should be ready if the hunters wake soon." She whispered to herself.
Ebony|F|3|Fighter|M: Cotton, Open!
Ebony opened her eyes sleepily, seeing the sun over the treetops. Huh? The sun..."I overslept!" Ebony shouted, folding her ears down once she shouted, careful not to wake the others. Even if she'd already woken her brother. She trotted out of the cave, spotting Moros, her Delta. She smiled and trotted towards them. "Hello Delta." She said, looking at Luna. "Alpha." She nodded. She then trotted towards a tree a bit farther from the cave. She sat down, listening to the birds.
Cotton|M|3|Scout|M: Ebony, Open!
Cotton woke up to his sister yelling. Before he could ask what was going on, she trotted out of the den. "Ugh, Yin...err Ebony...stop yelling all day.'" He whispered to himself. He stood up and walked out of the den slowly. I wonder when we will be scent out to scout. Thought Cotton, sitting on his haunches to watch the others.
Jay|M|3|Fighter|M: Open
Jay woke from the cave, following fellow fighter, Ebony, out. He trotted toward a tree as he heard the alpha speak. "Yes alpha." Jay whispered to himself, nodding toward Luna. He waited for the Delta to announce the tasks for today. He wondered how close the humans would get until they were forced to move.
Kanok|F|3.5|Scout|M: Open
Kanok stood outside the den as Luna spoke. She nodded, her golden eyes looking around for the lead scout. She spotted Duches sitting next to Nala. Hoping she was interrupting their conversation, she trotted over. "Hello, Duches and Nala." She smiled, her tail wagging behind her.
Kiara|F|5|Mother|M: Newt
Kiara awoke, blinking her eyes tiredly. Her eyes then landed on Newt. He seemed scared of something since his paws were over his eyes. Kiara licked the top of his head. "Newt," She said in a sweet voice. "what is scaring you?" Kiara tilted her head slightly, a bit confused.
Addy|F|5|Loner|M: Bandit (ind.), Tulip (ind.), Voltage (ind.)
Addy looked in the direction of a howl she'd just heard. Pack wolves? She wondered. She walked toward the howl slowly and silently, careful not to step on any sticks. She heard small voices and froze. Loners? She wondered. She laid on the ground and crawled closer. She spotted three wolves; two males and a female. Curiosity...I'm way too curious. Addy shook her head at the thought, listening to the conversation without making a sound, wondering what was going on. Although she could smell other wolves off in the distance, she ignored it, focusing on these wolves. She wondered what was going on and what this was about "the pack not finding them". Addy followed behind a few trees out of sight of them, trying to figure out what was going on.

Edited at April 22, 2022 09:42 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 23, 2022 07:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt~ [Kiara, Open!]
Newt slowly uncovered his eyes as he heard his mother's soft words, she also licked the top of his head in an effort to comfort him. Newt looked at Kiara and softly said "I-I heard a howl." Newt looked back down, ashamed to be scared of a howl.

Duches~ [Nala, Kanok]

Duches heard Kanok say something from behind, Duches shifted a bit so Kanok could be in view. "Good morning Kanok." Duches joyfully said before yawning. She looked down while she was yawning and then quickly looked back up at Kanok. Kanok was Duches's close friend since they had similar powers and all. She wondered if Kanok would be coming along on a scouting trip today. *I might make that decision or not, we will see* she thought curiously before coming back to reality waiting for Kanok/Nala to respond.

Bandit~ [Addy, Tulip, Voltage, Shadow?]

Bandit tried to sniff the air but could only smell fresh rabbit. Bandit signaled for Tulip and Voltage to stop for a few minutes. He put down the rabbit and sniffed the air, he smelled a closeby wolf. Bandit started to tense up, he barred his teeth and started growling. He looked around waiting for the wolf to attack, he stepped in front of Tulip trying to protect her. *Voltage is not too far away, he can manage this petty wolf if it tries to attack him. If I don't rip it to shreds first!* Bandit thought to himself still looking around at every bush and tree.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 23, 2022 10:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabre~ [Sky , Open!]
Sabre was still in the same spot when he had heard the distant howl. The sun started to beat down on the dusty earth around the area Sbare was sitting. His head still hanging low he got up and sniffed the air for a nearby water source. He smelled a small puddle a few steps away, he slowly started walking towards the puddle and swallowed a few mouthfuls before walking towards Sky's scent. *I could use some interaction today* Sabre thought as he arrived where Sky was sitting. He sat down next to Sky and spoke, "Good morning Sky."
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 23, 2022 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tulip-[Voltage,Bandit,Addy,Shadow?]
Tulip was walking to the spot but something happened. Bandit had stepped in front of her and she looked to see Voltage behind her. Tulip said "What happened?" She couldn't tell and was curious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Voltage[Bandit.Tulip,Addy,Shadow?]
Voltage looked at Tulip then at his brother. Voltage said "Might be another wolf.." Then Voltage heard his brother yell and growled.

Edited at April 23, 2022 12:23 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 23, 2022 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Voltage, Tulip, Addy, Shadow?]
Bandit closed his eyes and sniffed the air again, he smelled the unknown wolf but could not pinpoint where the scent was coming from. "I smell an unknown wolf, come out where ever you are, you coward! How dare you spy on me and my brother!" Bandit growled, failing to mention Tulip for her safety from the unknown. Bandit opened his eyes again and flattened his ears farther against his head as possible. With his teeth barred, he took a step forward and barked to try and scare the unknown wolf out of hiding.
[For confirmation Bandit smells Addy, sorry some people might have been confused]

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us