Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 8, 2022 10:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
he nods his tail wagging fast "sure...we could meet by the nearby forest lake." he said he knew all about the forest- wait this isnt the point of what he called the biggest thing happening at this time.he could finally make a pack with someone finaally do this, he was very happy with such news finally he just found the answer to him hating human life problem
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 8, 2022 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasper couldn't help but let out a small breath of exitement, he hadn't met a werewolf other than his father in his life. He grabbed a small peice of paper and scribbled down his name and number. "Text me when you'd like." He turned, slipping off his jacket and walking outside to a back alley to allow himself to go through the full transformation. It was painful, having your muscles and bones ripped and reformed to form a new body. Before long, he was covered in dark black fur. He headed for the location the pair had discussed.
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 8, 2022 10:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
he watched before he grabbed the note into his walet and put it down into his bag before he hid the bag under the desk ,he went to the backdoor opening it before his body started to change, he was trying to get control of it even thought he could almost scream from such pain, he was a middle size wolf taller then a normal wolf but shorter then a large were-wolf, his blond fur shinned the moon light reflected on anything his pure white eyes showed his way as he started to run to the place
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 08:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasper stood leaned against a tree, examining the lake which had turned silver from the moonlight reflecting on it. A cool breeze carressed his fur as he huffed a quiet sigh.
Another werewolf, huh? He'd struck it lucky today. He turned to the jacket in his hand, which he had removed to keep it from ripping. He draped it on a tree barnch and folded his arms, before hearing a distant howl. Probably just a wolf or coyote, but he was still obliged to respond. Jasper let out a deep, pure sounding howl that echoed in his mind, but quieted down when the wind picked up.
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 09:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
he ran threw the woods his ear flicked as he heared the sound of howling, he started to howl himself it was loud and like a medoly,he was hurrying up to the pound running to the lake as fast as possible he can,he came to the meeting part as his body and laid down "here.." he said kind of drainied because he didnt run this long before
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Not the athletic type, hm?" Jasper smiled while helping Yuki up. He had his ears perked for any noise that wasn't the pair. He admired the golden tones in Yuki's fur, which looked silvery in the dim light.
"This is a nice place, isn't it? I come here to de-stress from life.. More often than I should, I guess." Jasper leaned back against the tree, picking some dirt from around his claws.

Edited at April 9, 2022 10:47 AM by Blankspace
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 10:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
he nods sitting down "it is nice.."he felt a bit embrassed from how unathletic he was he laid down as his ears twitched a bit "i know where a empty pack dens are.." he knew why the pack den was gone but it would be great for starting a pack, and getting to the point might help him with the main goal
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasper sat next to him. "Some packs I've heard of live in big mansions, and they all chip in for taxes and stuff. That could be a possibility for the future, but maybe a forest camp would be a good first den." He paused for a moment, thinking to himself. "Y'know, having a pack would be a lot to manage, but it would be nice to be around people like me. Gathering members, however, would be a bit difficult- What were you thinking?" Jasper mirrored Yuki's train of thought.
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 11:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yuki's ears twitch as he sat up "well i was planning to stay away from human live due to all the actions and such they do and how things get bad, and..iiiii just wanted to help around with were-wolfs and have a family and live outside" he said with a soft mummble the mansion did sound nice but he didnt want to be with humans at all
Werewolf RP | Dia x BlankApril 9, 2022 04:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Well, I'd imagine that some things i'd miss, if I were to abandon human life completely-" He paused, thinking to himself. "It would be nice to embrace my werewolf, however someone might need to go into town for supplies an' stuff. Life would be very different."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us