Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 6, 2022 12:44 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Deyanira | F | 4.5 | Mentions: Zyron, Dawn , & Dusk

Deyanira chuckled to herself as she heard her excited brother ramble on and hurried to leave the cave. She watched as he frantically wondered off into their territory to explore and have a fun day. She hummed to herself as she looking inside the cave - it was a rather clean cave except for the few rabbit carcasses lying around. So Deyanira set about cleaning them - she organized the carcasses in a neat pile and she to an extra deerskin and shoved the bones and remaining fur on it. She gingerly used her mouth to pick up both sides of the skin like a little pouch, and hummed to herself as she walked out the cave. She walk around back and found a clean spot and set about digging. The snow and dirt intermixing as she dug a reasonably sized hole and put the skin and carcasses in it. She then filled the hole back in with the dirt and thumped her tail against it to pat it down. Now that the trash had been taken out, she thought about what she needed to do, she should look for possible herds , gather more lichen and moss, continue expanding inside the den, and looking for herbs and food. It was a busy day now that she was awake - and she smiled softly at that.

Her thoughts where interrupted when a frantic howl went out. It sounded rather frightened, scared and lot like her brother. The female blinked slowly before gasping, forgetting whatever tasks she needed to do she turned her body and ran towards the sound of the howl. Her long and slender legs propelling her quickly against the snow, and she jumped over a snowy log before slowing down. She noted the paw prints of her brother, and sniffed them. She then began following his scent, it was intermixed with that of a rabbit and berries. So it appears he found food , but what startled him to call her? She would find her answer as she walked around some bushes to find her brother growling at an unknown female wolf and there was another one in the river.

Deyanira let out a warning growl of her own, this one wasn't for show it showed her displeasure. Her tail was high and swishing angrily, as she curled her lips into a snarl - readily revealing her teeth to these intruders. Her brother rarely saw her mad so this would be a first for him. She moved slowly and purposefully, her body soon stood in front of her brothers.

"Who are you two." She growled angrily and she confidently walked up to both of them and started them down, particularly the whining female. As she got closer she caught a whiff of an foreign scent that reeked and she scrunched up her face in disgust, "What in the heavens is that awful smell? Is that you?" She said looking at the female again, less agitated but still wary.

She then noticed the nasty wound on her shoulder and she huffed annoyed. Of course my brother would run into strays, she thought angrily. She then scowled at the boy in the river.

"Are you mentally deficient boy? Come up out that river this instant, our coats can take cold but not if it's soaked to the bone with cold water. You'll die of hypothermia if you don't get out of that cold water and get warmed." And she looked at the girl, "and you have an open wound that may lead to frostbite and infection if not treated. From the looks of it neither of you bumbling pups can take care of yourself. Did you not smell the scent markers indicating this as a claimed land."

She groaned frustrated, "Great, I create this cold-hearted and bitchy persona and now I get soft because I see a couple of pups struggling to survive in the middle of winter." And she paced a bit before sighing, " Zyron, take the rabbit and berries back to the den, along with these two. It seems we have guests for now, so don't get attached, I'm just going to patch up their wounds, make sure they survive the night, teach them the basics and send them off."

Her gaze looked at the two younger wolves sternly, "Now, if you want to live come with me. But if you want perish because of your own obvious inexperience then be my guest. You better chose quick before I change my mind, I'm not always this nice so don't get used to it."

Edited at April 6, 2022 12:46 AM by Spellbound
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 7, 2022 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn | Female | Released Wolf | M: Deyanira, Zyron, Dusk
Dawn decided she would rather not get on this wolf's bad side. "Okay," she conceded, stepping out from the brush. "But... Who are you? And where are you taking us?"
Dawn would go with her, sure, but she wasn't going with a stranger. Her untrusting nature was peaking.
She winced as a leaf fell, brushing against her blistered and bleeding shoulder. "Come on Dusk," she called, looking over her shoulder at her poor shivering brother.
Dusk | Male | Released Wolf | M: Dawn, Deyanira, Zyron
Dusk lifted his trembling head when Dawn called. He stood shakily and padded over to the others. His head lowered in respect to the older she-wolf.
"S-sorry," he said. "I-I di-didn't s-see wh-wh-" He coughed a little water up. "Where I was g-going."
His head lowered even more as he looked away shamefully. "I'm s-so stupid."
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 7, 2022 10:53 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zyron
Male | 2 | Nomadic | M: Mishka, Erjon, Dawn, Dusk, Deya
As his sister appeared and started to interrogate the wolves, Zyron stood close behind her. Not cowering, but letting the wolves know that he called for her. He watched their interaction as it got very tense. However, he was surprised to see that Deyanira had become sorta soft towards them. He chuckled softly to himself before his eyes darted towards the other male. Zyron typically had issues with other males. Dominance issues. He always wanted to be the one on top. However, this male seemed rather submissive so Zyron paid no mind.
Zyron's eyes darted up as his sister had given him another task. He picked up the rabbit and the berries he found and nodded for the wolves to follow him. As much as Zy would love to have a conversation to burn the awkwardness, he couldn't due to his mouth being full. But as he walked, he changed up his mannerisms so he looked a little more friendly. Even though his sister said this would be temporary, he was quite excited. As much as he loved his sister, Zyron needed wolves closer to his age to play with. And these wolves looked pretty young.
As the male walked down the path to the den, a couple of scents filled his nose. Unfamiliar scents at that. He couldn't tell if it were other wolves or just the reeking scent of the male that was in the water. He figured it was other wolves as the smell came from a different direction. His sister will hate him for this but Zyron's curiousity is no joke. Zy looked back at the two wolves and ushered them to follow him.
He crept through the clearing and saw multiple wolves in the distance. Possibly a pack? But what caught his eye the most were these two wolves sitting by the lake. They looked rather stressed. Or sad? There was only one way to find out. Zyron padded confidently up to the male and female and dropped his berries and the rabbit. "Hi! I'm Zyron. My sister and I have just picked up these two wolves and are taking them back to our den. Do you guys want to tag a long too?" He said with a yippy expression. His voice sounded rather childish but perhaps that could tell them he was defining threat.
Zyron had to admit, he was worried being in a clearing surrounded by stranger wolves. But he also had his sister. Zy looked back at the two wolves whom they found before and gave them a warm smile before turning to the older wolves. He wondered why there were so many wolves out in the open here today. Could this have been their territory? Zyron was screwed if it was.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 7, 2022 11:06 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mishka
Female | 4 | Released | M: Erjon, Zyron, Dawn, Dusk
Before much interaction was made, Mishka jumped in response to seeing three strange wolves standing ahead of her. She glanced at the male next to her before looking back at the three. The younger male had began speaking, asking if they want to go to their den. Mishka felt fairly awkward as she can't particularly trust anyone. Besides, this wolf looked very young. Where was his mother?
Mishka couldn't figure out how to really answer him so she just stared blankly until hopefully a response would pop in her head. "I...um..." She began to stutter. Mishka felt uneasy with the three wolves in front of her. And besides, she was already quite panicked as she believed she shouldn't even be here. But she was taken by force. And now all of this is happening. It was definitely too much.
"Where's your mother, kid?" Mishka asked the youngest male who came up to her. All she hoped was that some scary brute wouldn't walk up to her and call him his father. Mishka cannot feel threatened or intimidated right now. However, the female did notice that the older male seemed to be soaking wet. What the hell is going on here? She thought to herself. Though, the thought of a den did seem nice. But alas, she still cannot just trust anyone right off the bat.
Mishka has always had a hard time trusting others. This is because everyone seems to be traitors nowadays. Nobody wants to have a genuine friendship with anybody. Due to this, Mishka is known as a solo wolf. She doesn't bother for friends anymore and could literally care less. But, if someone absolutely needed help, she'd help of course. She's cold. But she's not a monster.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 7, 2022 11:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Mishka, Zyron, Dawn, Dusk
Indirectly Mentions: Open

His figure looked pitifully forlorn as he sat there, hunched over the narrow stream and gazing into it. A miserable frown had managed to creep its way onto his facial features, his eyes drooping along with the sides of his muzzle. Such displeasure radiated from this male. Such sadness. It was if a dark cloud enveloped him, forcing him to act in such a manner. It was pitiful.

Pathetic.

He should have let the blackness take him forever. The day he got shot, he should have let those bullets kill him, but no, Erjon decided to fight. For what? Hope that he'd see his family again? To be returned to his motherland? That was a fairytale. A pure fantasy. It wasn't real.

Blinking, Erjon's face twisted into one full of disgust, predominately for himself and his current situation. That expression only deepened when the sound of a frantic howl took over the surrounding area. All at once, his ears perked, his muzzle lifting in the air and inhaling. Erjon couldn't care less, in fact, he shouldn't, and yet, he found himself beginning to stand to investigate.

That is, until the soft tapping of approaching steps could be heard. They had grown nearer, no matter how hard he pretended to ignore them, until, alas, he had no choice but to face this stranger before him. Perhaps if he ignored this individual, they would depart and-

No, they sat down.

A prolonged sigh wisped through his teeth as he lifted his head, facing the female whom had waltzed up to him. He offered her no smile, no form of kindness besides a grunt. And, when she spoke her name, he fought the strong, desirable urge to roll his eyes before her. Rather, he simply remained staring in silence. After seconds, he spoke: "typically when somebody doesn't respond, it means go away." Pausing, he eyed Mishka before he shifted away, shrugging her off.

It was only when she asked her question did Erjon peer over his shoulder, eyeing her. He contemplated for a moment before potentially giving into her introduction. Shuffling to face her, he offered a once-over before scoffing. "You want to know why you're here, Mishka?" A pause. "You're here because the humans got sick of you and dumped you off in a strange, random land so that this area would be repopulated. It's what they do. They take you, and throw you into a foreign area and say "enjoy, try not to die", before leaving." -- "The worst part is, you can't do anything about it." Spitting his words out, Erjon studied her for a moment, the harshness of his words practically escaping in the form of a slap. "Basically, acclimate, or die. Those are your two choices here. Pick wisely." A moment of silence overcame him once more before he spoke again.

"Erjon, pleased to make your acquaintance."

Speaking in monotone, he introduced himself before flicking a singular ear, turning back to the stream and-

Good grief, there was another one approaching.

However, this one didn't seem familiar. Then again, neither did Mishka until a few minutes ago, but this one.. He was young. Younger than most released. For a moment, curiosity overcame Erjon, that is, until this Zyron spoke. Staring blankly at the younger male, he blinked a singular time before proceeding to speak. "Your voice gives me a headache," was all he uttered, pushing the words out with his tongue.

He remained silent once more as he inspected the younger wolf, inhaling the smells surrounding him before hauling himself up to his paws. Breaking out into a stretch, Erjon shook out his coat before peering at the two wolves behind him. "What idiot decided to take a swim at this time of year?" He truly was surrounded by fools. It was no longer an understatement.

"Hey, kid," he suddenly began, targeting Zyron, "you're either smart, or you're extremely stupid." Either he was luring them into a trap, or he was dumber than Erjon initially believed. "Hasn't your mother ever taught you not to lead strangers to your den? That's one of the first rules of surviving, I mean, say I accept your invitation and you lead me to your den. Whose to say I won't attack you then and there before taking over, huh? How do you know I won't try and injure you and everybody you love?" Pausing, he stepped forward. "How do I know you won't try and attack me. Maybe you have backup in those woods, who am I to tell?"

Snorting, Erjon stepped back.

"Yeah, thanks, kid, but I'll have to pass."

Edited at April 7, 2022 11:27 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 8, 2022 12:01 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Deyanira | F | 4.5 | Mentions: Zyron, Erjon , Mishka Dawn , & Dusk

The female scoffed at the speech other the two younger wolves. Maybe she should just let the forest take their lives because of them being idiots. She growled in annoyance a bit, these two were already being annoying. And she took an exasperated sight before rolling her eyes.

"Who I am does not concern you. You only should be grateful I'm saving your ungrateful hides from death. You entered an already claimed territory where somewhere else would've been a death sentence from you and your brother for being so foolish. You must be dead because I explicitly told you that I am taking you to my den to patch your wound up and let your brother warm up and then giving you a few pointers before you leave ."

She gave a stern glare at Dusk saying, "If this is obviously a new environment you should be shrewd. And when you speak stop that awful sniveling and stuttering you'll be taken for the weak thing you are. Speak with more confidence and get your tail from stick between your leg brat."

She then watched as her brother stumbled upon two other wolves who seemed to be in an argument and offer them shelter. She was going to get on him later for that but she was more interested in what the male was yelling about. So idiot humans had released some wolves into this area. She felt her eye twitch a bit at the thought, she worked her ass off for a year and a half in this spot and now humans ruin it. Damn those infernal creatures, she blazed inwardly. She then watched as the female began questioning her brother. And then the male was a bit a harsh on him, she didn't like it but her brother needed the interaction with older and stranger wolves. And the older male seemed to be trying to make a point.

Deyanira let her presence be known with a small eerie chuckle herself, her focus was on the male - he was more interesting, " Well you're certainly interesting. You seem more confident and comfortable in the woods than these two yellow bellied brats. The female somehow already managed to injure herself and this sniveling lump of fur took a dive in the river for some reason - I don't know why I take pity on them. Anyways, I would infer it's safe to say you've been in the wild before but these ain't the lands you used to roam. But form that big speech of yours you'll adapt and thrive here."

She gave a big sigh before tilting her head, observing the two closely. The female seemed scared out of her wits, like a frightened rabbit while the male was more stone cold - harder to read. Deyanira then turned to her brother, " Zyron. He is correct though it is unwise to offer our cave, on our territory to strangers . The only reason I'm taking these two brats is because one, you need to get some interaction there aren't a lot of dispersals or nomads here and two because I am not having their blood on my paws. And thirdly, they're leaving as soon as they're done recuperating because I am not taking care of them during Winter. And this is the main reason I tell you don't interact with strangers, your too curious and soft-hearted ."

She then turned to the male again, "You see, my brother and I don't have a mother . Murdered, you see. So I raised him here in this territory that's sent marked for over a year and a half. He's usually more shrewd but hes taken none of my lessons or warnings to hear apparently. And as for you attacking my brother in my den, that won't happen because I would gladly claw out your eyes and slit your throat if you dared to such a thing." Her words were pretty, relaxed but they had that right amount of venom to instill unease.

"But I respect the sense of fear you've instilled he needs to hear from someone other than me. Maybe he'll listen more." Deyanira more or less hummed these words before saying, "Now, if you do want a den where it's warm, cozy, and safe - and you won't get caught in a blizzard , because the weather is very unpredictable here then I very much would follow me. Not to mention all of you look horribly exhausted . Final offer, and there's not that many caves around here anyway, just the one large cave I have. You'd have to go more to the North East - near the mountains for the caves and less snow, and some advice if you want to say around the southern and northern area be wary of the tough terrain and ditches down here."

The female then moved away from the two wolves her age and towards her den.

"You two brats better be following me unless you want to die. Die by hypothermia and frostbite, see if I care."

Edited at April 8, 2022 06:45 PM by Spellbound
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 9, 2022 11:24 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Mishka, Zyron, Dawn, Dusk

A disgruntled expression remained plastered on his face throughout the duration of the conversation. He had been released for the span of a few minutes, and already, he found himself in a difficult situation. Of course they were thrown onto already claimed land, because why not! The humans must have known. They must have placed them here in hopes that a pack would form, and if not a pack, then some form of repopulation. Truly, who knew how their minds worked, Erjon certainly didn't.

When a chuckle was heard, his eyes left the younger male's and snapped onto a female whom he had not noticed prior. She seemed older, similar in age to himself and Mishka. Now, Erjon truly didn't bother with what others had to say, but this individual, this female seemed interesting. She seemed smart, intelligent. Finally! Another with a mind similar to his own! He wasn't surrounded by fools after all!

When she spoke of the pair of wolves a few meters away, the smallest of smiles nearly flashed across his features before vanishing, a frown forming when she managed to read him. "Well, aren't you wise," he responded in sarcasm, straightening his posture before grunting. Hesitating for a moment, he continued, tone lowering. "I didn't mean to interfere with your land. I know how some take pride in their territory, and I would have never have crossed it had I known it was occupied. However, as you heard, I.. We didn't truly have a choice in the matter." It was his form of apology. Well, as close as they would get to one. While Erjon may be a pessimist, he still understood the rules of survival. It was sacred to him; all that he had left.

Now, based on the female's speech, he assumed that Zyron was a sibling to her, or perhaps a son? He wasn't entirely sure, simply that they were related, and that the younger male had much to learn. Ears positioned forwards, he listened to the female ridiculing Zyron. Pausing, Erjon blinked, his frown resuming when the female turned back to him. Ah, so they were siblings, though he failed to note why she felt the need to offer their life story to him. Lowering himself onto his haunches, Erjon kept her gaze before breaking it.

"You truly should listen to your sister more," he began, turning back to Zyron. "She's right, you know. Many do not respond kindly to strangers. Had I been someone else, and had you been alone approaching me, I could have lunged at you upon sight." Clicking his teeth in the air, Erjon allowed a wicked grin to form. It had been less of a point and more to instill fear in the young male. It was what his mother had once said to him. He was simply passing it along. The male was naive, that much was clear. It was a wonder how he survived for so long.

"Hm?" He spoke, turning back to the sister when she spoke of clawing his eyes out. A simple scoff escaped him, followed by a snort. "Just when I thought you were beginning to sound smart," was all he replied, though it was clear from his tone a small sign of respect could be heard.

Shifting, Erjon raised his head to peer at the sister, listening to her offer. Now, he wasn't entirely stupid. He knew that it could be a trap, but what motive would these wolves have? There was nothing Erjon could offer. No territory, no pack members, nothing. Moreover, he could smell no other scent upon the two, indicating that it could indeed be just the brother and sister together.

"Very well." Hauling himself up, Erjon gazed at the surrounding wolves whilst also taking in the female's words. So, he'd have to head North East towards the mountains while the south and north had tougher terrain? Noted, however, Erjon had one final question as he stepped forward to follow.

"What is this place called anyhow?"

Maybe he was close. Maybe, just maybe, he could return to his proper home.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 10, 2022 08:39 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zyron
Male | 2 | Nomadic | M: Deya, Erjon, Mishka, Dawn, Dusk
The male cowered slightly as he was lectured by the wolf. Zyron didn't know any better, of course. Especially, with how friendly he is. There is definitely no hope for him in this world. He pinned his ears back and before he spoke any more, he jumped at the sound of his sister. Oh she's gonna kill me..He thought. But alas, she didn't. She simply gave him a lecture of her own. I got it now. Don't talk to strangers. "Sorry, Deya." He said, still cowering. He felt truly embarrassed. Zyron then watched as the two began interacting.
However, confusion filled his face when Deya had offered them the cave. But I get in trouble when I do it?! He thought to himself. "That's not fair." Zyron mumbled. He looked over to the other two wolves they had picked up earlier before staring at the ground. Zyron started to follow his sister, keeping up with her pace. Though he couldn't get over the male's words. Humans dumped them off here? But why? Zyron had many more questions but he chose not to ask.
"Psst. Deya." Zyron began to whisper. "Are we going to have enough room for everyone? Because I surely don't want to be shoulder to shoulder. I need my space!" He went on to say.
Zyron had no issue helping these wolves out. But he just had a gut wrenching feeling about the male. However, he believed that if the male truly had bad intentions, his sister would see it first. Zyron continued having these thoughts as he walked alongside his sister.
{Short. I just got major writers blockXD}
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 10, 2022 09:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn | Female | Released Wolf | M: Deyanira, Zyron, Dusk
"He's just cold," she explained to the dominant female. "He's shivering, so his voice is coming out like that. As for my injury... I just... kinda bumped it in the cage."
She whined as a stinging pain shot through her shoulder, fiery from walking. She gritted her teeth and gave it a tender lick.
"I'm sorry you lost your mom," Dawn said to the female. "We lost our mom when we were hardly weaned." She gestured to herself and Dusk.
"Anyways, I'm Dawn, and this is my idiot brother, Dusk." She bumped his big side good-naturedly, then winced as she accidentally used her hurt shoulder.
Dusk | Male | Released Wolf | M: Deyanira, Zyron, Dawn
"S-sorry," he managed out. He stood and straightened himself on shaky legs. His head would have normally towered over the female's, but some instinct inside him told him to keep his head beneath her's.
Little did he know that in being out in nature, his normal wolf instincts were kicking in, and he viewed the female as a dominant.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 07:51 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silas - 3 - Released Wolf - Mentions: Open

Silas pinned his ears to his skull as he swayed in the crate. He had tried to look where he was going, but the holes in the side were too small, all that came in was air and light. The young wolf slowly lowered himself down into a laying postion, his body tense and hackles raised. His amber colored eyes had a nervous and slightly fearful light in them. He didn't like being in such a closed space such as this. He was going somewhere, he didn't know where, but he could feel the movement. He resisted the urge to lash out at the darkness around him, but he sensed that he wouldn't be able to get out. So he stayed still, uttering an uneasy growl every now and then.

His ears pricked forward as he felt the motion stop. Noises came from outside the crate, human noises mostly. He started to stand when the crate was lifted up; making him loose balance and smack into the side of the cage, his nails scrabbling on the hard surface. Then it was set down with a bit of a jolt on the ground. Silas stood up properly, he didn't make a sound, only stood where he was, waiting for something, anything, to happen.

Then, an opening appeared in front of him. A moment passed. Then the black wolf was springing out of the crate and tearing away as fast as he could, practically a dark streak. He was moving so fast that he barely felt the ground beneath his paws. His mind worked quickly as he dashed away; forest, fresh air with the scents of other wolves. Finally, the slender wolf stumbled to a stop, breathing harshly. It was then he took a proper look around, sitting back on his haunches as he did so. He was in a unfamiliar forest, nothing was familiar, the trees, scent, anything. Where was he? Silas stayed for as long as he needed to catch his breath, then he stood up, shaking himself. Then he headed toward the nearest water source, he was thirsty, then he would see about exploring.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us