Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 12:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot | f | 1year
Spot layed down when remi layed down beside her. She usually didn't like to cry in front of others but right now she didn't care. Tears rolled down her muzzle and small crys came out of her mouth. After a while she fell asleep, her body against remis, her tail around remi too.
(I'm so sorry this is short but I have to go like right now so ya. I'll be on around 2 3 or 4, again sorry!)
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 12:23 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Three years | Male | M: Spot and Remi
Milton had gotten up and allowed Remi to take over. He trotted back around and purposely kicked dirt into Karen's fur, before making his way over to Riley. "Well, friend, how're you doing? Y'knao, with.. all this.." His ears dropped, him sighing. "I think we've all lost something."
Karen | Twelve years | Female | M: Milton
"Agh! You little jerk! This is perfectly groomed fur, and you dare get it dirty?!" Karen yowled, crying out in her form of distress. She shook her fur, continuing to yell at Milton about how this was the worst thing he'd ever done to her.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 12:41 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 years | M: Remi and spot

Cinder sighed, she felt bored and wanted attention, she was feeling like her normal self, Atleast at the moment. She laid down and curled her tail around herself, watching what was going on. She noticed Remi trying to comfort a smaller cat, Cinder felt bad for the little cat, she was young, and the fire must have been traumatizing, especially if she had lost someone. She was jolted from her thoughts as she heard Karen yell about her well groomed pelt that Milton had just kicked dirt into. “Serves her right” She murmured to herself, trying not to laugh. Cinder could feel the temperature dropping and ruffled her pelt, wishing it was warmer. She lay her head on her paws trying to sleep, but all she seemed to accomplish was becoming scared again. I hate being alone.. She thought. She glanced over to where Remi and the young cat were now sleeping, Cinder thought about making her way over to them, maybe then she wouldn't feel so alone. Deciding against it Cinder stayed where she was and again made an attempt to fall asleep.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 12:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | mentions; milton, cloud, spot
he looked to the left, just a little to watch as milton came over to him. "it- it is what it is but it so stressful, because now i have to restart everything- well, we have to restart everything." he meowed quietly, quiet enough for just milton to hear him. he didn't want the other cats to hear how he felt, at all. riley looked at miltons face, watching his ears droop down. "what about you? how're you feeling?" rye wondered, looking behind himself to check on remi, whom was still with spot. as a grey cat joined them, he heard a quiet thud. turning around, he saw that the cat was laying on the ground, fainted. riley signaled to milton, telling him to follow after the leader. walking over to the clump of grey, riley did what he needed to make sure the cat would be okay in the end.
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | m; spot, cinder
"it's okay little one, cry it all out" remi whispered, making sure the kit was okay. remi closed her eyes and laid her head on spot's. this position had always remembered rem of when her mom used to fall asleep in the same position. remi opened her eyes and saw cinder laying by herself all alone. she felt bad so she suggested that cinder could come and lay with her and the kitten, after all, remi's fur was like a blanket. soft. very very soft, and warm.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:25 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 01:10 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Riley
"About the same. I'd just settled in all over again, and then.. fire. The one time I tried to actually interact with anyone other than cats, and I get this," Milton meowed, he was obviously missing his family. "I lost my sister." He' confess, and he wasn't sure if anyone even know he had a sister. "Her name was Forsythia, you may have seen her around," He added, forcing back the weeps.
"..can I ask you something?"
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 01:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years|m; milton
"i understand i know how you feel" riley assured. "i hope and pray this will be the end of our bad luck. i'd lose my mind if another fire happened" he quickly added. riley was shocked when he heard milton had a sister. he never knew he did, which explains the shock. instead of saying anything, riley let milton talk and he listened. "i'm so sorry, i never knew that. i dont think ive seen her" he answered. riley felt horrible, he didnt know what to say or do so he just kept quiet.
"of course, ask me anything"

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:23 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cloud|M|3 years

Muffled noises of two cats near Cloud could be heard. Cloud’s ears started to twitch at the noise, one eye opened, vision still blurry Cloud said “Where am I?” he opened his other eye and started to blink while trying to sit up. His vision started to clear as he blinked, he could see two cats standing next to him, a brownish-orange tom with white markings and an almost tortoiseshell tom.

Cloud looked at the two cats and nodded toward them to signal that he was okay. Cloud started to lick his burned paw to ease the pain a bit, Cloud started to lip towards a soft patch of grass that was untouched by the flames. Cloud lay down and continued to lick his paw, his tail lashing around from sadness.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 02:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Thorn|F|4|M: Remi, Riley, Milton, Spot, Corvus, RoseBud

Thorn blinked awake to an awfully painful breath. She looked around at everything from the tree that she was in. Everything was bursting up into flames. Her two kits were sleeping in a branch below her. "RoseBud, Brush, wake up!" Thorn shouted, jumping from her spot in the tree. Her eyes stung from the smoke and her lungs burnt. She coughed as she crawled along the ground, her kits following. Then, a tree fell trapping Brush beneath it. Thorn heard him scream in pain. The fire was deadly and possibly the biggest that Thorn ever saw. Just then, RoseBud rushed toward her brother, trying to save him. Thorn started to cry as Brush's cries for help stopped. RoseBud's left paw had been completely burnt off in an attempt to save her brother. Thorn kept crawling with RoseBud crying behind her. Then, they slowly rose up as the fire was a bit farther away. Thorn looked at the group of about 5 cats. "Hello," she purred. "did you guys get caught in the fire too?" Thorn asked.

RoseBud|F|2|M: Remi, Riley, Milton, Spot, Corvus, Thorn

RoseBud awoke to her mother's pounding voice. RoseBud coughed, smoke immediately filling her lungs. She jumped down from their tree, her brother following. How did this happen? RoseBud wondered, looking back at her forest which was once lush and green. Then, RoseBud's paws shook as a tree fell on her brother. Her brother yelled, calling for help beneath the burning tree. RoseBud raced toward him, clawing out at the tree. Despite her best efforts, her brother was burnt as was her left paw. It had been completely burnt off and RoseBud started to cry. She followed her mother, still hurt from the experience. It was to hard to walk with one front paw and her eyes stung as she crawled. Then, RoseBud bumped into her mother. They stopped in front of a group of about 5 cats. RoseBud sat down, hiding behind her mother. Brush is gone... RoseBud thought. Tears still fell from her green eyes as her mother spoke to the cats.

(the brother, Brush, is not my character, just an NPC to start off some drama for my cats and also, if the 5 cats are not together, I can fix my mentions)

Edited at March 11, 2022 02:47 PM by The Midnight Wolves
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 03:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|f|1year|talks to remi, rosebud and Thorn
Spot fell asleep but woke up a few minutes later due to a nightmare. She jolted her head up, smacking her head into remis then on the ground. Oww she said as she relised remi had put her head on her head. When remi lifted her head up she sat up, sorry she said thinking that that must of hurt remis head too. Just then she saw 2 cats running out of the fire, she squinted to see who they were. Its Rosebud and her mom Thorn she thought as she got up and ran over to them. When she got closer she heard Rosebud crying and saw the end of her paw was missing, and wait where was brush? W, what happened, Wheres brush she asked when she finaly got to them. She looked around for brush when she relised that brush was gone, just like her mom and dad. I, im so sorry she said as she looked at them with Empathy for them.

Edited at March 11, 2022 03:30 PM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RoseBud|F|2|M: Spot

RoseBud looked at Spot. She said, "It's okay, I...I tried to save him from....." RoseBud rambled. She sighed shakily and said, "Brush was caught under a tree and I tried to save him. It was...my fault." RoseBud said, looking at her leg. The paw was now gone and so was her brother. "My paw was burnt off in an attempt to save him but I failed." RoseBud shed another tear. She looked ahead at the others. "Who are they? D..Did they escape the fire too?" RoseBud asked, changing the subject. She looked at the group ahead. I wonder if Brush is watching us from the clouds? RoseBud wondered, looking to the ash-filled sky. It was a hard day for many of the cats, wild and pets. Now that everything had caught on fire, all of the surviving cats would be wild. RoseBud didn't really need to do anything more since she was raised with her mother in the wild. She then looked at Spot once more, wondering what her answer would be.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us