Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 19, 2022 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma/teen/Chomper
When she made it to town she walked over to a vendor where her Brother Abel was trying to sell his latest catches. "Any luck?" she asked standing next to the vindor.
Abel/Teen;Hunter/Mickey
When he made it to town, he went to his normal booth and hanged his catches on hooks for display. He waited and he saw his sister. She walked over and asked "Any luck?", "Not yet." he replied.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 19, 2022 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Driscoll | M | 18 | Sea Eagle | Warrior | Mentions: The group at the edge of the forest
Rowan grinned, happy that Carlos had at least agreed to coming. He looked over curiously when he heard a voice from the branches, and Draven flew up to a tree and landed in it, revealing a young girl. Lucas seemed excited to see her, and Rowan couldn't help but smirk. "Little lovebirds..." he muttered under his breath as Draven flew back down to him. "Wouldn't you agree bud?" he asked, and Draven chirped. "Well, alright. I'll see you there! I'm gonna head there now." he said to Carlos before walking to the coast, Draven taking off and flying a few feet above and ahead of him. 'Finally, I thought we'd never get going....' he said. "Oh, stop complaining." he said, and the sea eagle didn't reply, but Rowan coul swore he saw him roll his eyes. "I'm trying to be more likeable, you know, like how you said I should be? This time last year, I knew maybe one or two people, but was still a loner, and overall still pretty angsty." he said. Again, no response. He sighed, apparently there was going to be no conversing with Draven for a bit.
Hope Caddel | F | 18 | Black Panther | Mentions: Abel and Irma
Hope watched the teen carefully. Once he was moving further along, she began to walk down the path. "You know, you don't have to be so adverse to socialization." Noctis chided. "Ha, coming from the panther who will attack animals just to get them out of his way." she bit back. "Not spirit animals, though. Just regular animals." he said casually. He strolled along beside her, amber/violet eyes glinting. "You know what I mean." she said. "I'm just saying you should try and talk to people every once in a while." he said, and she sighed, not figuring out a good way to argue that she shouldn't without him being able to argue back. She walked into the village and saw the teen there at the meat stall she usually went to to sell. She sighed, walking over and hanging up what she had to sell. A wild boar, a couple of squirrels, some cut up chunks of venison, and a grown buck. The venison, squirrels, and the boar she'd been able to bring herself, but the grown buck she'd had to have Noctis carry. She had the skin and antlers of the deer that she'd made the venison from. She hung up the boar and the squirrels, then hung up the grown buck with a bit of help from Noctis. She then handed the shop keeper the venison and the skin to put up for sale. She then realized there was a new voice, a girl. She turned and saw the catches the male had just put up. Not bad. She looked over at them curiously. "You should talk to them." Noctis said, and she sighed softly. "Fine." she said in a whisper to him. "You just come from the forest?" she asked, looking over at the boy curiously. She still wondered where he was that she hadn't figured out he was there.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 12:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Abel/Teen;hunter/mickey/mentions Hope
Yeah, why" he asked real cheerfull and friendly.
Irma/Teen/chomper/mentions Hope
She looked at Hope, and reached down and petted Chomper. She pulled her sleeve up, and he jumped onto her arm as a tatoo.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 01:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | F | 18 | Hunter | Black Panther | Mentions: Abel and Irma
She visibly relaxed at how friendly the boy was. "Oh, just that I live in a home in the forest, small clearing by a river. Just didn't recognize you, so figured I'd say hello." she said simply. "Name's Hope, and that's Noctis." she said, gesturing to the panther who was slowly circling the two, before deciding they weren't a threat and sitting down beside them, happily flicking his tail. "And you are?" she added curiously. She noticed the way that the girl summoned her....alligator, she believed, into a tattoo on her arm. She personally put Noctis as a tattoo on her neck, going down to her shoulder. That is, if he let her. He was usually pretty picky about that and would do anything to get out of having to be a tattoo for a bit. He also would usually ignore her for a little while afterwards. She turned to look at the boy's catches as well. "Your catches aren't half bad either." she said with a slight smile. This was surprisingly comfortable for her once she came out of her shell a little. Noctis gave her his iconic I told you so look, to which she gave him a slight eyeroll.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 04:21 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 /Teen/Juno/Mare
Lucas watched as she jumped down, so elegantly, he thought. Then he dismounted from Juno and in a heartbeat her form was a tattoo on his forearm, a beautiful horse galloping down towards his wrist.
He grinned and set off towards the village, soon arriving and spotting Hope, Irma and Abel. He ran over. "Hey guys! Do you want to come with me and Ash to the coast? Just for the weekend. I was gonna ask Rowan and Carlos too, but they are already at the coast so we will see them there."

Edited at February 20, 2022 04:23 PM by Night Shade Pack
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
Aislinn strolled behind Lucas, smiling. How was he so nice? Like... to everyone? Even her. Soon she had made it over to the group, her eyes analyzing the stall, just in case. She grinned at the others, pretending that her insides weren't squirming at being near so many people.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | F | 18 | Hunter | Black Panther | Mentions: Lucas and Aislinn
She looked over when she saw a couple new people approach. "Oh hey....um....Lucas, right? And....." she paused, not knowing the girl's name. She only knew Lucas from a few limited interactions with him in the forest while she was hunting. He was a friendly one, making it easy to talk to him for her at least. "Yeah, sure, I'd love to come to the coast. Nox here isn't fond of the water, but he should be fine for a few days." she said, then noticed the girl's nervousness and looked at Noctis, and then tapped her neck, and he leaped, becoming a tattoo on her neck and collarbone in midair. She hoped that made the girl a bit less nervous, the absence of a giant black panther. She looked over to the other
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
"Ash" she beamed, grateful for the kind gesture, but to be honest it wasn't the animals she minded, it was the people, I mean she liked being around them but they still terrified her sometimes. Smiling she flicked her wrist and Beau appeared, eyes wide and excited, she ran around Ash's legs, before jumping up and attempting to balance on her shoulder
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 05:15 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Carlos/14/Teen/Lauki/Lion
Carlos quickly returned to the village, putting his meat in a stall to sell and then he followed Rowan, leaving Lucas and Ash behind. They headed for the coast, Lauki loping genty beside him as he ran to catch up with Rowan ahead.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 05:19 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas/14/Teen
"Great! Meet at the large oak tree just before sunset then." He grinned, looking at Beau and laughing. Then backing away from the group a bit he flicked his forearm slightly and Junolanded neatly beside him, tossing her head and whinnying happily in greeting to Beau, who she seemed to like. I can't wait to get to the coast! She snorted happily to Lucas.
((the tree is metioned in earlier posts))

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us