Wolf Play : Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 12, 2021 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jessica-Jones | 16 | Student | Levi, Pax , Elizabeth
~~~
Jessica looked at Elizebeth and says "I am Jessica, but people call me JJ witch I don't mind and I can get the axe. Jessica looked at the 2 males, deeply making eye contact with them.
~~~
Jessica then sprinted to the window, looking for zombies but luckily there was none to be seen. So she took the risk and ran out side towards the axe. Jessica took a tight grip onto the axe but it didn't seem like it wanted to go away from the stump. She was struggling trying to remove it.
~~~
"Shit...why...won't you come...OUT"
It was then a zombie heard her raging. The zombie approached her, reaching out for her...now Jessica was in REAL trouble and the axe would still not remove from the stump.
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 12, 2021 09:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Elizabeth sighed and opened the window. she let out a high pitch whistle that caused the zombie to look towards her. She jumped out the window and headed for Jessica. she killed the zombie and reached her. "Are you okay? need help with that?" she let out a smile.
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 12, 2021 09:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Levi Voege || 17 || M: Elizabeth, JJ, Pax

As the other boy brandished his wrench, Levi released a sort of grunt of satisfaction. A wrench would be a good weapon. All one had to do was swing it hard enough and physics would take care of the rest. It was the one useful thing physics had to offer -- but he would digress. He smiled faintly at the first aid kit; that would definitely come in handy. Levi continued to listen and observe in silence as the newer arrival displayed her vending machine stash and relayed her weapons.

How she had gotten either of them was a mystery to him. He couldn't recall a katana being anywhere... Oh, but he'd had a friend who had been chattering on and on about some teacher's collection. Maybe she'd gotten it from there. Levi's swordsmanship began and ended with theatrical swordfights -- Princess Bride, The Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Carribean were his knowledge bases. Accurate, but not hands-on learning.

Levi slashed another chunk off of the wooden stick and confirmed Elizabeth's reassurance to Pax. "We'd be idiots not to travel together. They have an advantage in a pack; we might as well create our own."

His eyes flashed up to where JJ had exited the window and he walked back over to it. Everything was fine, up until her frustration caught the attention of the dead. Several words ran out of Levi's mouth, then, and not a single one was school appropriate. He crept out of the window, hefting his desk spear, and hurled it at the decaying body.

The throw wasn't as accurate as he had hoped, lodging in the upper torso rather than the head, but the force of it was enough to knock the creature off balance. Levi proceeded to jump on top of what was once a man and wrapped his hands around its oozing throat to prevent any guttural reaction. He felt like puking. The student turned to JJ and gave her a look of urgency, jerking his head back towards the open window of the classroom.

He looked around quickly. No other zombies had arrived yet; perhaps this one had been a straggler. But they would certainly backtrack if even one caught wind of the commotion. With the beast thrashing beneath him, Levi could only hope JJ would dislodge the axe soon.

Elizabeth arrived, then, and the zombie met its demise. Levi stood up and pulled the stick out of the twice-dead thing's chest , hands and arms now stained a deep red. He looked around again, still clutching his weapon. The whistle surely would have caught their attention, at least if they were still outside and not all in the building. Turning to the two girls, he warned, "We ought to get back inside."

Edited at December 12, 2021 10:00 PM by Rising Shadows
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 13, 2021 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jessica-Jones | 16 | Student | Levi, Elizabeth
~~~
"T-thank you guys"
Jessica final got the axe out of the stump, she stared at the blade but looked back at the window. "Quick! lets go back into the classroom" and as soon as Jessica said that, something shot out of her mind "Oh shit...NO" Jessica just realized that she left Stealth
(Albino snake//Puff Adder) at home.
~~~
Jessica stopped and turned to Levi and Elizabeth "I need to go home right now! so I guess I will see you guys soon" she smiled at them both and sprinted towards her house that would probably take about 2 mins to get there. And Jessica would do lots of stupid stuff...just for her pet.
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 13, 2021 07:02 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Samira Octuras | Student | M: Robert
Her breathing suddenly stopped when she heard footsteps draw closer to her location. Samira placed her hand over her mouth and closed her eyes. She jumped, startled that the door had swung open. Samira opened her eyes to see a boy on the floor. He looked very much alive. And not like one of those creatures. Samira put her hand down and examined him. She watched as he shuffled to his feet and off the ground but before she knew it, he was at eye level.
Samira had a hard time trusting people pretty much her whole life. And it just got worse when the breakout happened. She can't tell what others' intentions are. Samira listened carefully to his words. I am sorry. What does he have to be sorry for? It's not like it was his fault. She clutched her bo staff tight and scooted backwards in the closet. Then he spoke again. Samira looked around and realized he may be right. It wouldn't be smart to lock yourself in a closet.
In response, she nodded. Samira crawled out of the closet and stood up, brushing the dust off of her clothes. She looked back at the boy and tilted her head slightly.
"By the way..My name is Samira." She said with a soft sigh. She looked around to see if any of those things were close. They weren't too far from them.
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 13, 2021 09:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Robert || 16 || Student || M: Samira

Robert watched her for a moment, observing her reaction to his statement. For the most part, it was clear she didn't seem to enjoy his presence. His eyes narrowed at that... Seeing her back away. It was disheartening to say the least. When he spoke of the hall clearing up enough for her to make a break for it, he could see the thoughts dancing in her mind, weighing her options.

The nod was all the conformation he needed, as he watched her leave the closet. Smart, from his experience it was a miracle he made it out as easily as he did. The girl left the closest first, with him following soon after and shutting the door. He would trust her to notice if anything dangerous was afoot. Robert took this opportunity to fully observe the girl, if his time volunteering taught him anything was to always be mindful of the people around you. With a shrewd eye, his attention first landed on the weapon in her hand.

'A fancy stick?', he mused. A bo staff, yes... But a stick all the same. She held it with a certain... Familiarity? It was the best he could think to word it, yes. She was no stranger to her stick and could likely beat him and his pathetic excuse for a shield, 'Damned trashcan lid'.

She was shorter than him with a soft face. She seems physically fit, probably from taking part in a school sport. Maybe that's where she got the stick. She wore casual clothes, she seemed to have cared more for comfort than style. He could respect that, matter of fact he did the same. From what he could tell, she could handle herself, surely. The closet was just bad luck on her part. He was pulled from his thoughts when the girl spoke, offering her name. He nodded in acknowledgement, Samira, he puzzled for a moment letting the name roll in his head.

"Robert... Now you should proba-", he spoke before stopping midsentence, his words trailing off. Samira, her attention drifted off to somewhere behind him. He turned to see what caught her eyes before his eyes widened.

Just his luck. The Creatures, the Dead Ones were making their way down the hall towards them.

"We need to go, now", he spoke quickly. As soon as the words left his mouth, one of the creatures lunged forward, barely missing him before he leapt back and brought up his makeshift shield. The rest soon followed closely. Fuck. Knocking the closest one to the ground with his trashcan lid, Robert quickly stomped on it's outreach fingers which let out the sharp cracking sound of breaking bones, he took a second to gather his bearings, eyes still wide from the encounter. One of many to come in the next few minutes, he supposed.

[Ugh. Could have been better, but my brain is like soup right now. I will let you take the lead in this sequence of events.]

Edited at December 13, 2021 09:14 PM by Kings of Winter~
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 16, 2021 01:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pax Moore | 16 | Student | Levi, JJ , Elizabeth
Pax jumped a bit hearing another voice. He looked the newcomer up and down, breathing a sigh of relief as she was just a normal human. He awkwardly waved at her. As the two women introduced themselves Pax mentally kicked himself, he hadn't even said his name! "I'm Pax, Pax Moore" He said quickly, looking between the 3 other students.
Pax watched with wide eyes as JJ jumped out the window, sprinting toward the axe that lay inside the stump. He watched beside Levi, tense. Quickly things turned sour, as the girls shouts of frustration attracted monsters.
Pax could only utter a gasp before Levi launched his own weapon at the thing. While he leapt into action Pax ran back to get his weapon, and first aid. By the time he'd made it to the window, and jumped out, the rotting man was now dead again. "Oh nice you got it" He breathes, letting his hands fall to his sides.
Pax winced at the blood that stained the two other students hands, he had always been squimish of blood. He snapped to attention as Jessica yelled at the two and ran off. "WAIT WAIT!" Pax yelled panicked, reaching foward to grab her but the girl was gone. He groaned, already they had lost one member. He turned to the other two. "You guys hurt? I know how to help"

Edited at December 16, 2021 01:20 AM by Bloodrose Ice
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 16, 2021 05:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jessica-Jones | 16 | Student |Pax,and her pet
~~~
Jessica finally made it to her house, she started searching around for Stealth but Jessica was not alone. There was groaning coming from the kitchen, she took a look and apparently there was a corpse wandering around her house.
~~~
Jessica saw Stealth under the table he was getting ready to strike the dead's ankle. But before Stealth was about to strike Jessica took him before he alerts any more of the dead.
~~~
Successfully, Jessica was reunited with Stealth and that means she must meet up with the other students at school. She went up to the window and saw Pax there, she then was knocking at the window trying to get his attention.
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 16, 2021 10:08 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Felicity || 17 & ⅝ || Student || M: Open

Felicity opens the door slowly, peeking around the corner before pushing it completely ajar. Its hinges squeak and squeal in anticipation. The black haired girl cringes at the sound - pausing for a millisecond, observing for my danger. When nothing changes her she slowly walks forward, with her bo staff in hand. She pauses once more, glancing at any corner before silently bolting up to the roof.

She arrives in no time, but what she sees causes the pit of her stomach to plummet. Corpses. Everywhere. In the streets, in buildings, some even hung out of car windows. Screams echoed off the concrete walls, piercing the ears of all those remaining in this urban jungle. However, these screams only made matters worse, as all the zombies in the nearby vicinity rushed to the sound. She could only watch as adults and young kids alike fled from these new monsters, who chased them down in hope of gaining a meal. The freaks were hunting down animals as well, for any unlucky creature that was too slow to flee. Even the odd turtle, with its tough shell, was not safe.

The girl quickly turned her gaze away from the scene, unable to watch it unfold. Her thoughts became clouded with doubts and misery at this new found revelation. Tears pricked at her eyes, forcing her to close them. Nothing was left of the world she onced lived in. Now, there was nothing… but death.

Mom, Dad…. Pitch, wherever you are, please be okay.

Edited at December 16, 2021 10:09 PM by High Hills Pack
Undead Highschool | Thread | Open!December 18, 2021 09:52 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Samira Octuras | Student | M: Robert
Utter shock filled her as she watched one of those creatures lunge at Robert. When it was thrown to the ground, Samira took her bo staff and stuck it straight through the head, impaling it. She watched as the hord got closer. Without thinking, Samira nodded in the opposite direction. She fought off one more zombie before grabbing Robert's hand and leading him down the opposite hallway. Zoned out, all she could hear was the tapping of their shoes. Samira caught sight of an empty classroom and practically pushed Robert inside. She closed the door quickly behind her. Breathing heavily, she looked up at the man.
"I apologize for being so rough with you. Just don't wanna die, ya know?" Of course she wasn't trying to imply that he would slow her down. With them in the classroom, it gave Samira enough time to think about their next move. She did want to find other students but she couldn't hear for them over the groans of the creatures outside of the door.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us