Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry double post.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 09:58 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyx walked along the river's edge trying to find a shallow spot to drink from. Holding her wings up trying to prevent them from getting mudding, she bent down to get a drink. She didn't know where she was or whose territory she was in, but all she could tell is that it wasn't very active. So her guard was down immensely feeling she could finally rest after many restless nights. Fish jumped in the river in front of her; she decided to wade out and attempt to catch one as the bears do. holding her wings up still but close to her body, the fish started to swim around her legs curiously. One got close enough to the surface and it was a decently-sized catfish. She snapped at it and managed to catch it by the tail since it nearly escaped her jaws. She took it back to the shore in a dry spot on sop of a large rock; she tore into her prize and happily chowed down since she hadn't had fish in a while.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaila walked along the stream, laying out a plan in her mind. It had been three days since she had last seen her parents and so far she had avoided contact with other wolves. She decided to get a drink from this stream, maybe get a snack, and then maybe explore the area for a bit. While Kaila drank she noticed that there was a splashing sound coming from upstream. Cautiously, she crept around the bend and noticed a stunning wolf with black wings fishing. Kaila quietly snuck into the bushes, waiting to see what this new wolf would do.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will take part, though I don't know how to put those pictures in. Mobile devices are pains in the ass. Grumble grumble grumble.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
The birds started to take notice of Nyx's activity and tried crowding around her and trying to steal her catch. She growled and flapped her wings as a warning, similar to most birds would and they all flew off taking the hint except for a single crow. She remembered the stories her aunt used to tell her, lone wolves will occasionally friend a crow. The Crow would alert for danger and show the wolf its way to a dead animal, and in return, the wolf would offer protection and food to the crow. She let the crow snatch a bit of her fish hoping that the stories were true, fascinated by its shiny black feathers similar to her own. She glanced at them and let them fully rest on the ground, holding them up for so long and not using her muscles causing them to cramp.

Edited at October 9, 2022 10:13 PM by Frostyhills24
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Human Abstract said:
I will take part, though I don't know how to put those pictures in. Mobile devices are pains in the ass. Grumble grumble grumble.

you can just describe it, but I know how to make it work on mobile if you are interested
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaila watched as a flock of crows started to swarm the other wolf. She was pleased to find that the other wolf didn't attack them, but let them eat a little of her catch. Any wolf that shared with a crow was noble and kind, as she had been taught by her parents. It was then that Kaila started to contemplate maybe coming out of the bushes to talk to this other wolf. After all they were both loners and maybe they could help one another.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:18 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyx decided she couldn't eat any more of her fish, so she threw it to the flock of crows that had started to gather. They all sounded delighted, so she took this chance to lie down. She knew if there was any danger they would cry out either way since an entire flock was there. She rearranged her wings so she could lie on her side comfortably, she took in a lot of the sun since her fur was so dark. it wasn't hard for her to doze off, she felt warm and was comfortable.
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
By George I did It!
[Sorry if the background makes it hard to see him fully]

Nero

A young male with a haughty attitude and a fondness for poetry.

He wanders alone in search of the hidden magics within the World in a near ceaseless, rather irrational pursuit of power. His reasons are his own. Easily annoyed and quick to anger if you toy with him, please speak frankly. He has no time for foolishness.

Did it work?

Edited at October 9, 2022 10:19 PM by The Human Abstract
Anything can happen RoleplayOctober 9, 2022 10:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Human Abstract said:
By George I did It!
[Sorry if the background makes it hard to see him fully]

Nero

A young male with a haughty attitude and a fondness for poetry.

He wanders alone in search of the hidden magics within the World in a near ceaseless, rather irrational pursuit of power. His reasons are his own. Easily annoyed and quick to anger if you toy with him, please speak frankly. He has no time for foolishness.

Did it work?

accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us