Wolf Play : Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Azula | Team Dog | M: Nala

Although she had finally gotten to a stand, she still had been in a sort of hole. It wasn't too deep, but with the state of her strength, she knew it's take a bit out of her. Though she had to get up, she didn't want to spend much more time alone. Picking up her paws, she stuffed them into the snow at the top. Leaning her frame forwards and then using her hind legs to costing herself up, and landing a bit wobbly. In which came from the soreness and otherwise lack of strength due to being knocked out by the blizzard. Though most importantly, she had no major injuries.

Once she had settled again, thoughts started to flood her mind. What if everyone is hurt? Where's the sled? Where's the musher? Where is everyone? Did anyone die? What's all out here? Am I....Alone? Her heart began to beat quicker and quicker with every thought. This was truly frightening to her, considering she was used to the order of making it to the destination on their runs. So this, this really put her out of her comfort zone. And to add, she practically despises it, so standing amongst trees and just endless white didnt help. Just to think, what if she was truly alone out here? What if everyone else had been mauled by bears? Or what if it was wolves? The thoughts kept on coming, as though her mind wasn't letting her escape it. Pulling her deep within them, and starting to drown her with terrifying what ifs.

Suddenly, the sound of her own name ringed through her ears. Causing herself to quickly snap back to reality, now having a sliver of hope. Turning her head slowly, her eyes scanning every inch of her surroundings. Before they lay upon a figure, which she identified as Nala. "Nala!" She responded, a light wag of her tail going before she practically bounded forward. Almost like a speed walk, as she knew she needed to save her energy. As she approached closer, she slowed to a halt. Ears keeping upon a swivel as she had to keep a knowing of her surroundings, especially with them alone. "What happened? And where is everyone?"

Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 02:31 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Buddy | Wheel dog | M: N/A
Buddy woke suddenly. He couldnt breathe and his body felt like a weight was pressuring him down. He pushed against it and tried to use his paws to escape the darkness and heaviness he had been trapped in. He burst out and sun shot into his eyes. He yelped unready for the bright sun. He looked around anxiously. He tried to stand but cried out in pain and stumbled. A gash on his side suddenly became clear to him. He whimpered but pushed himself to walk. He barley could but he tried.
"Hello?" He barked weakly out to the gleaming snow. He had lost his team. He was confused and alone. What happened? How did this happen? Where is everyone? Am I dead? Are they dead? What about the musher?
He growled in frustration. He didnt know what to do or where he was. He barked again begging that a response would come back. He strained his ears hoping for any sound that could give him a hint as to where his team had gone. He was alright alone but he couldnt bare the thought of his team buried in the snow alone and possibly already gone. He was concerned for the musher as well. She was one who had cared for all of them. Not every dog would be able to survive without her.
He pushed forward following faint scents of dogs determined to unbury or find any other surviving team members.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 05:26 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Amka|Female|TeamDog|West Sib Laila/Sak.hound|4 1/2 yrs|Mentions: Taro (directly), and all the others (Indirectly) + Open
Amka had finally got the pieces of clasp out and then she buried them. She slunk off to find Taro, the young dog found her friend in no second at all. Amka spoke in her mind of the team she could see *Taro,Nala,Azula,Dakota...What about all of the others
lile Theo,Mishka,Tucker,Buddy, Rhys,Kiara,Silence and Tukaii* Amka suddenly let out a whimper by Taro's side . "Taro..." she said whispering the name over and over again almost to comfort her but little comfort came even when whispering that name that usually brought her comfort. She looked around and her tail started to wag , she saw Theo emerging from the snow and Mishka just lying in the snow . She muttered "Mishka...Something wrong with her..." hoping someone hopefully Atari would hear her . She jumped as Dakota dropped and opened a package from the sledge. She awaited for an order that she knew that souri never come soon.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 05:35 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nala | Azula | M: Azula & Team indirectly

Nala rejoiced at the sight of Azula, all kinds of emotions flowing through her body. The more she thought about it, she realized that she really hadn’t been this excited in a while. Usually, she only felt these feelings during a race, with the adrenaline pulsing through her body like a freight train. This was like that, but different too, unlike the races that gave her a fierce type of excitement, this was more delight and relief. “I don’t know where anyone else is.” She said with a worried, nervous look on her face. “I’m still not even sure what happened yet.” Nala still had little memory of anything. She remembered running through the blizzard-like snow, legs pounding and heart throbbing, but anything after that was a blur, she had just woken up buried in the snow.

“I came gained my consciousness back over there in that clearing,” she directed her nose slightly to the left to a clear patch of snow, where it held a crater shape where the she-dog had emerged from the snow. “But I haven’t had any luck finding anyone… have you?” she said almost hopefully. Nala hadn’t put much thought into where anyone else might be. She scanned the snow with her hazel-colored eyes for any tracks that the sled might’ve left, but the snow had already covered any trace evidence up. Her mind started to wonder where anyone else might be… or if they were even still alive.

Nala’s leg still throbbed faintly, but much better than it had been moments before. She gave it a few good licks before continuing. “Do you want to join me in the search, they couldn't be far right?” she asked Azula curiously. It felt weird to Nala, asking for help since she considered herself to be so solitary, but she knew she probably couldn’t do it on her own, especially since she had no clue where she was. “So what do you say?”

Edited at June 25, 2022 05:38 PM by Deadly Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 06:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Miska // Swing dog // Mentions: Amka
.+She opens her eyes once again and scans her surroundings her body still cold, tired, and sore but she has to push her self to stand up and try and find someone to see if they all made it. Pushing her self onto all fours another soft whimper leaves her maw, before she opens it and lets out an echo like howl trying to get a response from another dog that was from her team. Her crystal blue eyes held many emotions but one that was shinning though the others was worried and scared+
"A'Anyone...please where are you, J-Just answer me...wait Amka is that you"
+Her voice was soft only a whisper but she tried to tell it, her throat was sore and needed water. Taking a few more steps forward she narrows her eyes to look forward into the thick snow padded ground for the other female that might help her locate the rest of the team. Her black coat now almost white as the snow was sticking to it making her frame shiver+

Edited at June 25, 2022 11:03 PM by Free-Claw12
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo // Team dog // Mentions: Nala, Azula, open
+He lifts his head and as soon as he does rejoice washed over his features as he sees the farmiler frame of a dog, a female to be honest. Trying to best to speed up his walking he makes his way over to the female but false directly into the snow only a few feet away from her. The wound on his shoulder now making his normal fawn coloured fur red. Shaking his head he turns it to look around more females off other dogs coming into view+
"I-Is everyone o-ok...where Miska is she ok"
+His voice softly whispers to no one in particular but his eyes held worry and pain, rolling onto his stomach he looks up at the lead dog. His green eyes locking with her as a smile finds it way onto his maw, his tail swaying slightly behind him in the snow. A whimper leaves his throat a third time ignoring the pain was something he had to do to see if the team was alright. Turning his attaention to the other female that was beside the lead dog he sighs in relief, more of the team survived thats good+
"A-Are you two ok, any injurys"

Edited at June 25, 2022 06:59 PM by Free-Claw12
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 08:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kiara/Team Dog/M: Nala, Azula, and Theo

Kiara found herself in the middle of nowhere. Everything was white and it felt like she couldn’t breathe, no, she was suffocating. She tried to move, but her weak limbs didn’t react. Maybe if she just closed her eyes… no, she couldn’t. Kiara forced her head up and out of the snow, yes, that’s what it was, snow. The air was still and silent, Kiara took a deep breath of the clean air before she pulled her whole body out of the white snow. My team must be scattered around this area, she thought, I must find them. Kiara finally took the time to look at her surroundings. Snow, snow, and snow, but wait, was that a dog standing in the distance, not one, three, three dogs’ were standing, maybe, 80 meters away from her. Kiara spotted a dapple coat, Nala, standing beside her must be Azula and Theo. Kiara raced toward the three dogs, wincing as she realized that her body hadn't gotten used to being on its legs. The dogs glanced at her, looking relieved. She had caught what Nala was asking Azula. “I’ll help,” Kiara puffed.

Tucker/Wheel Dog/M: Buddy

Tucker was pulling the heavy weight of the sled, the harness, annoying as usual, was jingling like crazy. Snow was falling everywhere, he could barely see the fur of his team. Wait, what was that, his team was.. They were fading, they grew more and more transparent until they just disappeared. The harnesses that were once around their chests dropped to the ground. The sled suddenly felt much heavier, what was going on? He could see a cliff in the distance. Tucker tried to stop, but he couldn’t, his muscular legs kept moving forward no matter what he tried to do. It wasn’t long before he reached the cliff, he felt himself falling…

~

Tucker leapt up and off the snowy ground he was laying on, the sun was beaming, somehow not melting the powdery snow around him. Another stupid useless dream. He groaned as he stood up. His body had made an imprint in the snow he was laying on, there was a massive amount of powder stuck to his fur, melting from his body heat. Ew, that’s irritating. Taking a look around, he realized he was in the middle of nowhere, or, so he thought. The scent of dog came to his nose almost immediately and a bark of panic came from that direction. That must be Buddy. Tucker skipped toward the smell of his teammate. Crouching in the snow, he waited for Buddy to walk by him. Then he jumped out from his poor hiding spot, “BOO,” Tucker shouted, clearly too enthusiastic for this sort of incident. Buddy flinched, looking surprised and happy at the same time. “It would be nice if I could have gotten a better reaction from you,” Tucker huffed, “Found anyone? I’ll help you look.”

Edited at June 25, 2022 08:42 PM by Fluorescent Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 25, 2022 11:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Azula | Team Dog | M: Nala, Theo, Kiara

The second the lead female stated she didn't know where anyone else was, her heart dropped to her stomach. This is great, it's only them two here in this clearing. Who knows what else is out there, they could be eaten in 2 minutes. Yet again Azula started to think of the worst, thinking she'd rather not get her hopes up. That would just tear her down, especially without her team which had become her family.

"The last thing I remember is the blizzard picking up." She stated towards Nala, keeping her gaze on the other. "Anything that happened between then and waking up I have no idea." Once the other began explaining exactly what she remembered, she took a glance to the clearing. Keeping her physique stiff amongst the blanketed ground, almost as though she was ready for anything to pop out at them. Allowing the words to flow through her ears, she soon had been asked a question. Which she didn't have a good answer to. "Your the first one I've seen.. I haven't been up that long." Azula definitely wasn't feeling so great with all of this, it was a lot to take in.

As their conversation came to a pause, the females gaze caught the lead dog seeming to care for her leg. Just a few licks, but it definitely caught her attention. Obviously something was off there, but first they had to worry about finding everyone. There's safety in numbers, and with them just alone it wasn't a great idea. "That's a good idea, we need to get everyone together and make sure nobody is injured badly." Nodding her head along with her words, before slightly moving her paws forward to stretch her spine. Caving it in, then out, and hearing the satisfying pop before she returned to her normal stance. "Let's go."

Just as she was about to head off, another figure appeared. It took Azula a second, but she soon identified it as Theo. "Thank god your safe too, and I'm sorry we haven't seen anyone else." Feeling empathy for him, as she then also heard a whimper coming from the canine. Apparently the blizzard did a great deal on everyone, but hopefully not to the point of death. "I believe I'm fine, just probably bruised and soreness. Otherwise for Nala..." Pausing to glance back to the other female, then eying her leg. "Whats up with your leg?" And then soon enough another canine approached, this time it was Kiara. "We need all the help we can to get everyone together."

Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 12:22 AM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Buddy | Wheel dog | M: Tucker and whole pack indirectly
Buddy jumped and blinked looking behind him. His tail started wagging furiously. He was so happy to see his friend behind him. "Tucker!" He yelped but whimpered in pain. He had moved to quickly for his injured body. "I havent found anyone so far. My injury is making it hard to move," he said through gritted teeth showing his side to Tucker.
He looked around to see if anyone else was near them. He heard conversations. He saw other dogs imerging here and there. Some far away and some closer. Many looked injured. He understood that him and Tucker being near each other probably made a lot of sense. They were near each other when it came to running the sled. Them ending up near each other was inevitable. He wondered where their lead dogs ended up along with others towards the front of the sled. He wondered which way the sled flew. If it went forward or sideways that could explain his gash. That also could have been from his harness being pulled on. He pondered the situation a bit.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Taro | Wheel Dog | Ment: Dakota, Amka (Indirectly)

Taro grumbled to himself as his leg seemed to throb even more as he stood there for a moment, watching Dakota look for supplies. He quickly noticed the snow didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon and felt dread come over him. He eventually had to stop watching, despite hearing the voice of others nearby. His eyes were still blurry from when he'd first waken up, he was shivering despite the furr that was supposed to keep him warm, and he was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be feeling as dizzy as he was right now.

Panting heavily, he gingerly laid down on his side in the snow near where Dakota was and closed his eyes. He blinked for a while, trying and failing to see anything beyond the white wonderland he was now starting to fear.

His eyes slipped closed at some point, and his breathing evened out as he fell into a light sleep. His ears continued to twitch and swivel to and fro, subconsciously always listening for anything and everything.

He tried hard to strain his ears in vain to find the others but when he caught nothing except for Dakota's breathing he resigned and grumbled about it afterwards, staying tense and poised to get up.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us