Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 06:03 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Darwin, open
The big dog suddenly and rapidly pulled back his head from the edge of the tire, blinking a few times as a metal cylinder attacked his muzzle with a gentle clang. He shook his head before Darwin's voice reached his pinned back ears, "Uh," he stumbled over his words for a moment, clearly confused on why a bin came over to him, "I'm alright," he smiled softly, disregarding his puzzled thoughts.
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Ryu, open
He stared at his mate for a few heartbeats, weighing out his options before finally standing up and hopping off the seat, landing next to Ryu, "Lead the way, mister guide dog," he said, jokingly.

Edited at May 31, 2022 06:04 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hiroshi||Pup||Male||3M||M:Mink
Hiroshi weakly looked at Mink and said "N..o." His voice was very weak and he was trembling. He didn't know what to say other than that. As Mink groomed him he felt a pup bothering him and he groaned. Hiroshi ribs were showing per usual and it wasn't a good thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryu||Male||Hunter||3.5||M: Atlas
Ryu shot a glare at Atlas before saying "Oh sure your majesty." Ryu had some sass today which wasn't unnatural but still a bit weird. Ryu looked around before padding towards a shade spot. He laid down with his tail slowly wagging.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna||Beta||Female||4||M:Open
Luna looked around which was a bit hard due to the fact she knocked her trash can over in trying. She tried to get out but wasn't very sucessful. Luna growled and said "Damn trash can!" She hoped someone would help or she might be a pie before even leaving florida.

Edited at May 31, 2022 06:21 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 06:38 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Ryu, Luna (not up close)
He padded after Ryu, settling down on his haunches next to said hunter, ears swivelling as he panted, though the shade gave him some relief of the scorching heat. He soon spotted Luna, holding back a chuckle as enjoyment danced around in his brown eyes as the, now claimed, Beta struggled. He thought about helping her but did he? No, he didn't, he just watched. Atleast it was entertaining to the Dutch Shepherd, getting his mind off the everlasting heat coming from the sun. He nudged Ryu with his left paw, pointing at Luna with his nose to show the Australian Cattle Dog.

Edited at May 31, 2022 06:38 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 06:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Anita|Foster Mother|lady|2yrs|
m: helem, Mink (not directly), Hiroshi (not directly)
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Anita lead Helem around using all her senses to make sure nothing sneaks up on her or her little brother. She turned around and saw Mink one of her only friends actually take that back her only friend yeah she has her little brother, but he's to busy wanting to be a healer when he grows up and collecting herbs and plants. So Mink is her friends who she can talk to whenever and about whatever.
|•|
She didn't see him well she wasnt sure if it was a he or a her but their was a pup near Mink one she didn't know. So being the dog she is she walked over bringing Helem with her to meet the newcomer
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Helem|pup|boy|4months|m: Anita, Mink, Hiroshi
¥~¥~¥
Helem followed Anita making sure to look for new herbs and plants he knew Anita called him a little healer becuase of his size but he so wanted to be a healer so he could stick with being called little healer.
¥~¥
He followed his sister's gaze when she stopped and saw he thought was Mink he wasn't sure he hadn't really ment Mink but he definitely knew his sister hadn't ment that pup. Wait what ooh no a pup he hoped he didn't need to talk to the pup becuase what we he say ooh no.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 08:27 PM

Jelly

Lightbringer

Give Award
Petra / Female / Alpha / 6 years old / M: No one specific (open)
Resting inside the shaded wrecked old SUV in the back of the junkyard, lazily the blue Belgian malinois lifted her head looking around the junkyard. Even despite being within the shade she still panted, her eyes scanned the yard.
Her mind wandered as she notices a few unfamiliar dogs
'Every day a new dog or a few new dogs show up, sometimes looking like they're on death's door. I wonder what their lives were like before.' a pile of trash falling snaps her out of her thought.
Gracefully she stood and jumped from the mangled SUV. She stretched and casually walked away from her 'haven' from the hot sun. As much as she loved being cool she didn't want any dog that's been out in the sun to attempt to hide somewhere they could get stuck to save themselves from the heat.
Looking around and noticing the trash can lid she and a few others had been drinking from had no longer been filled with water and now only held some rust and dust. Grumbling she walked away looking for a slightly shaded spot to rest.

Edited at May 31, 2022 08:28 PM by Jelly
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 09:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rosa | Alpha | Female | M: Everyone briefly
Rosa blinked her eyes open, squinting against the harsh sunlight. She stood and stretched, not doing much for her sore back. Sleeping in the backseat of a junky car was not the best choice among the junkyard things. She jumped out and clambered on a stack of garbage that smelled suspiciously that was next to the car. From there, she managed to jump onto the hood and walk over to windshield to the roof of the car. She sat regally, surveying the land where the other dogs began emerging from the nooks and crannies of the junkyard. A small sigh escaped the female as she thought of the coming days, possibly even years of traveling where she would be expected to lead them wisely. Fortunately, she had help. She wasn't sure she could lead the dogs very well without Petra. Rosa silently watched Mink and the foster mothers care for the pups. The journey would be tough for them, but, she believed they could cope. Her copper eyes flicked around as she searched for Luna. A smile flickered across Rosa's face as she watched her friend scramble out of a garbage can and curse at it.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadMay 31, 2022 09:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna∆Beta∆Female∆4∆M: Rosa, Atlas(Ref), Willow(ind)
••
Luna growled as she was able to get out of the trash can and said "I hope you burn in hell!" She huffed and walked off as she spotted Rosa. Luna jumped up onto the hood sitting next to Rosa. Luna said "How are you?" Luna was still glaring at the trash can not happy at all. Luna had noticed Atlas sinckering at her while she was trying to get out. She had growled softly cursing Atlas for not helping. Luna looked at Rosa before saying "When are we going to start the journey?" She watched as the foster mothers cared for pups and thought I hope I can have my own one day. She looked at spotted Willow coming out from under a car of course.

Edited at May 31, 2022 09:40 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 03:22 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Petra, Luna (briefly)
Atlas gave Luna an apologetic smile, even though it was probably faked, but it's the thought that counts right? His tail thudded against the ground a few times before halting.
He was grateful for the other dogs to welcome him with open arms. It may not seem like it. He had found the junkyard after roaming the streets for a month or two.
He sneezed silently as dust landed on his nose, making his ears pin back a little, resuming to pant. His eyes soon landed on Petra as she wandered around. Atlas's head tilted to one side slightly.

Edited at June 1, 2022 03:23 AM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 04:18 AM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Anora | Female | 4 | Fighter | M: Open
- -
Anora woke up with the smell of fresh air (for once). She opened her eyes to gaze of what she had left, a junk yard filled with dogs. Anora started to sneak around, trying to find something to drink, some thing clean and not covered in rubbish. After searching for a few minutes she finally got what she wanted...Some clean fresh water. Anora began to drink it and then she began to bath in it as she saw how dirty her coat was.
it was a lovely morning for Anora 👌
- -
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Open
+-+-+
Tired, she forced her paws to keep trotting. Tinker wasn't sure how long she'd have to keep going, at least until she found shelter from the sun. She had been walking all night, in search of food, safety, maybe even a pack. At night was the only time she could survive the temperature in her thick coat, but as the sun was rising, she could already feel the asphalt heat up underneath her pawpads as she was panting to keep her body cool. She kept her ears perked, her eyes alert. She had learned that other dogs weren't exactly fond of any possible competition for food or clean water. Tinker hadn't eaten in almost a week. Well, not real food anyway. She had learned to chew on plants and garbage laying around. It wasn't nutritious, but it helped still the hunger. But she was worried, not about herself, but her pups. She knew they'd be coming soon, although she couldn't even be sure whether they would survive until then. They too needed nutrition to survive and grow, and if she could barrely find enough for herself, let alone the safety of a pack to raise them in... But what pack would want a dog her size?
She shook her head, now she had to focus on finding shelter. She could worry about the rest later.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us