Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 10, 2022 08:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~~ Cascade ~~~

Released Wolf || 6 Years || Female || Mentions: Jira, Aspen, Akilina { all ind. }

Darkness.
All but Darkness.

The canine didn't know where she was, nor what was happening. The last thing she could remember was sitting by a river. Yes. By the river, her, and her brother, speaking to one another as they fetched themselves... fish, was it? Yes- it was indeed fish. 3 Salmon. But now.. there was no river, no fish, nor was her brother. It was only her, and the darkness that surrounded her.

By the feeling of it, the lupine confirmed she was trapped in some sort of metallic box, most likely man-made. The walls were cold, and the floor was uneasy. There was some sort of.. solid material{ rubber mat } beneath her paws, thankfully. If they were not there, she would be slipping back and forth.. if the material was the same as the walls and ceiling. However, it did not give her any comfort. Nor did it make her feel any less-uneasy. The only thing that helped her situation slightly, were the holes. Holes in front of the box, and on the sides. However, they were too small for her to peer through clearly. It would be useless to attempt to look through them.

As much as she could, she could no longer keep up the courage to sit still and think out a plan. Standing up awkwardly, in an odd position, the wolf backed herself up into the back corner of her cage. The hairs on her neck extended outward, her lips curled back revealing her large canines, and her tail tucked in between her legs. This was not natural. Not in the slightest. She wanted to go home. She needed to go home.

As if the situation could not get any worse, everything around her began to shake, and her box began to move. What was this? Was this it? Would she simply- die in a box??

Growling deeply, her throat rumbled, a malicious growl escaped her lungs. It was not too loud, but it was loud enough that the surrounding 10, 15ft of the outside world could hear. She made sure she could be heard, taking in a breath every few moments or so to continue on, warning whomever may be outside of the box to steer clear. However, it seems the message wasn't going through. As the front of the box began to open, a light shining in. A door.

Unlike the calm, and collected canine she usually tends to be, the wolf didn't hesitate. The door wasn't even half way open, and the female lunged forward, her shoulders hit the iron door with a thud, and she winced, but she didn't stop. The door was shoved upwards as her body shot itself out from the darkness, her paws hitting the ground running.

The female didn't look back, however, she did slow down as she saw a few other canines. She wasn't alone. Granted she knew none of them- but she still was not alone, thankfully. However, as she slowed to a walk, breathing in the air, observing her surroundings, she was soon engulfed by a whole new world.

So many different smells. Different species of prey. Different wolves. Everything was so... different. The trees were of not the same breed as they were back home. The grass was of different color and texture. The ground was soft, and moist. This was not her home.

Making her way to an old evergreen tree, the female wolf kept her guard up, leaning her side against the tree, rubbing herself against the bark, soothing an unbearable itch. It was uncomfortable for her to do so in front of others, but at the same time, she didn't care much for others opinions right now. She kept her eyes on any, if not all the wolves in her line of sight, keeping her wits about them, gathering any information on them by their actions, expressions, body behavior, anything to give her a clue on to whom these wolves may be.

The large female's neck bristled up, her tail tucked between her legs slightly, brushing against her hocks. She felt unseasy, if it was not obvious, and did not trust these wolves to any extent. However, was it necessarily their fault? No. Speaking of.. thats when a big question began to ponder throughout the canine's skull.

Why were they there, and what was the purpose of this? Would this benefit them or would this be benefiting someone, or something else greater than them?

Now the female was making herself more anxious and nervous. Lovely.

Glancing over to the wolves, the female opened her maw to say something, yet hesitated. It took her a few moments, however, she was lucky enough to even speak at all.

"Who - " regretting it, the canine closed her jaw, making a snapping noise. No. Nope. Not yet.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 10, 2022 10:30 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Open

He had been here before, once upon a time..

..in this darkness.

It had a comforting familiarity to it, didn't it? Well, at least to him. It was a reminder of what he once had and of what he lost, this blackness. The pure nothingness was his friend, his companion. He was all too familiar with its company.

It was a reminder that he'd never get back what once was.

The darkness is what stole his life away from him. It's what tore him away from his home, and now, he was entrapped in it once again. The way he swayed within the small box, the gentle humming of the engine.. It was happening again, but this time, he wasn't afraid. This time, he wouldn't allow himself to give into the unease and fear. This time, Erjon felt.. nothing. There was no hope in his eyes, no excitement, no terror. There was pure, blank, emptiness. Why would he allow himself to feel anything? The crate took him away from his family once, and now, it was happening again.

Erjon, it seemed, had given up.

Even when the humming of the engine stopped and the darkness gave into the light, he did not sway. He refused to do anything but press himself against the corner of his crate where the darkness still lingered. His eyes had long ago adjusted to the outside world, and he did not recognize it.

Was it not freedom? Was this not what he wanted for so many years? To return? It was everything that he had wished for. Erjon had spent countless nights begging the stars and moon for his freedom. He would do anything to get out of that place with it's metal fences that trapped him, but that was then, and this was now. He wasn't the same as he once was, even as he stepped out from the darkness.

The male's body felt the instant heat from the sun as he emerged from his crate, his eyes taking in the scenery before turning away. This wasn't his home. This wasn't his motherland. He was not born here. As far as Erjon was concerned, he was in a foreign place that did not welcome him.

A prolonged sigh escaped his jowls, his head hanging and body slouching as the large male took a step towards the body of water ahead. It was but a stream, but a stream nonetheless. So, he advanced, his paws ripping tufts of grass from beneath him as he proceeded. It was only when he arrived did Erjon force himself to life his head, allowing his gaze to truly take in his surroundings. There was a mountain nearby, various trees, and water. It was an enchanting place, but it wasn't his. It never would be.

He had hardly even glanced in the direction of the others, whom, too, had been released alongside of him. Some were fearful, others excited. In his mind, they were all pathetic. There was nothing good about survival. Freedom came with it's own prices. There would be no humans feeding them. There would be nobody helping them to make sure they lived. When would they realize that they were on their own?

But no, Erjon still had his doubts. After all this time, why be released now? Why this area? Why couldn't they have returned him to his own home, the very one they took him from? It was unfair and unjust.

They shot him, stole him from his land, trapped him, only to release him in an unknown area?

The very thought allowed a snarl to rumble from his throat. Such pent up anger Erjon had, that it was a wonder he hadn't yet snapped. Rather, he turned his cranium to the water, staring at his reflection before his pink tongue lapped at the liquid. Droplets ran down his cheeks, dripping onto his paws until they were nearly drenched. Then and only then, he was satisfied, lifting his large head and lowering him onto his haunches, staring off into the distance.

He missed the darkness already.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 10, 2022 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~~ Ardor~~~

Released Wolf || 6 Years || Male || Mentions: Open

Nope. Don't like it. Not at all.

Silence. Within the darkness of the enclosed cage, a figure could be seen if one looked close enough. A large canine lied in the darkness, his heavy breathing could be easily heard, along with a low rumbling, a rumbling that could only be associated with a deep, malevolent growling. The eyes of this beast had the potential to peirce through ones soul, striking fear into any who dared to oppose him, and in this situation, if one moved, or said something, and this brute took it the wrong way. Might as well start digging their own grave.

This specific Canine loathed being stuck in such a small space, it made him feel vulnerable, angry, and extremely uncomfortable. He would throw his body side to side, trying to burst open this metal cage, however, he did not suceed. Whether it felt pointless, or useless, the wolf refused to let some puny cage hold him.

Back and forth. Forth and back.

At one point, during the endless hours, the canine had given up. Lying on his side, as if he were dead, the lupine growled, annoyed. His ribcage had become sore, and he could not burst through this metal contraption. He managed to slightly dent the walls, however, it didn't do much to help him escape this wretched box. So he lied there, waiting, and waiting in the dark abyss of this hellhole.

It wasn't long until the canine fell alseep, dreaming of what he could remember before being entrapped in this box.

~ flashback ~

" What are you doing no- HEY!" A fish slapped Ardor right across the muzzle, knocking him off balance, causing him to fall hind-in the river.

A few feet in front of him, lying in laughter, rolling on her back, was his lovely sibling, Cascade.

".. not funny."

"PFFFT!" The female bursted out, laughing uncontrollably. Previously, before the assault of the fish, the duo were attempting to try their skills at fishing. Ardor- however, failed.. quite miserably. But luckily for his sister, she did wonders. It seemed, she did so well, she caught a large enough salmon to knock her brother right off balance. Ah. The glory of sibling rivalry. Over fish.

"... can you at least help me up?" "Tsk, fine. Big wuss."

After a few failed attempts at getting Ardor out from the water, the two siblings sat on the bank of the river, feasting on their catch. The two spoke on and off about stupid little things, and some on serious matters, all until sun began to set.

"Well. I suppose its time to head back. Hm?" Ardor shook his head, yawning. "I guess. But, don't you think we should tal-

~ flashback/dream ends ~

Ardor woke up with a jolt as his box was shifted side to side violently, which triggered a dangerous vocal sound echoing in throughout his cage. Curling his lips upwards, his sharp canines gleamed with a violent tint, his eyes glowing with a stream of warnings, the hackles reaching high, his back and tail bristled.

However, he stopped as the wall in front of him began to slowly raise upwards, disppearing. Revealing a sheet of light, shining in through the open doorway, painfully causing Ardor to jerk his head back as the line shone down onto his eyes that were once adjusted to the pure darkness. It took him a few moments to recuperate, but once his eyes were adjusted, he took a few, slow steps towards the light, reaching his nose out. Was this is? Was he back home??

Without a moments hesitation, the large canine launced himself out from the dark abyss out into the outside world once more. Once his paws hit the grass, he barreled outwards, his claws ripping up grass and dirt, racing through the air. Finally. Free- wait.

Stopping dead in his tracks, the canine looked around. The trees... were not his trees. The ground- was not the same rough texture. The smell of prey.. were not of the sme breed. What is this place? This is not his home... nor is it anywhere near his home.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 10, 2022 02:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
«Vada»

Released| Female | Three years | Mentions: Open

This have had to be one of the worse days ever. A dark confined space, no Vada was not a fan at all. Everything has been peaceful and calm mostly throughout all her life so why now?

Why did it all go down hill so fast?

Her already almost black pelt was concealed within the metal cage she was in. Each wall mostly was blank apart from the small holes positioned on the top of each wall, where little light came through. Whenever the vehicle drove over a ditch on the road or across uneven ground, she would slightly crouch and spin in a circle.

Her tongue hung out to the side of her mouth while she was heavily panting, not because she was overly hot, but because she was scared, and confused.

Vada wanted out, she wanted out now! Frustrated whines, and yelps followed by loud scraping sounds of claws against metal, indicated the desperate attempts to escape. It became obvious that cage wasn't going to buge so all that effort was for nothing, it had only made things worse. She was worn out now and quite tired of standing. So finally she placed her bum down on the cold surface. Closing her eyes and taking deep breaths as well as constantly telling herself to recollect her thoughts somewhat helped, though it didn't go a long way as that feeling of fear was still evident.

"It will all be over soon right? I just have to be a little patient and keep cool, and everything will go back to normal right?

The rattling and rumble noise of the truck slowly died down as it came to an abrupt stop. Everything went sill and in that moment Vada stood up. The sound of footsteps approaching followed along with muffled chatter, had her quickly move towards the back end of the cage. Soon after the metal box was moved forward and lifted upwards, there was a few seconds of a bouncing motion before the sound of a soft crunch. Her ears perked forward as she listened to the commotion outside.

There was a clank, a creaking noise as the door slowly opened, and then-

light...

Squinting, Vada gingerly moved forward. It took a some time before her eyes finally adjusted to the lighting. The slightest glimpse of grass had her sprinting full speed ahead. All fear was placed with excitement.

"I'm back, I'm back h....home?"

A sprint turned into an immediate stop and once again it was there, that feeling. It slammed into her so hard she had to gasp for air. Nothing looked familiar to her, it was all new from sights to sounds and even the air was different. It carried so many scents most of which wasn't recognizable.

"What?" It slipped out uncontrollably as she gazed on dumbfounded.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 10, 2022 10:21 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aayan
Nomadic Wolf || Three || Male || Mentions: Hanta

The metallic taste still plagued his tongue, the redness dripping down his chin and tainting his white fur. In his jowls hung a hare, its body swinging from side to side as he trotted forward over the damp terrain. It was not an impressive meal, rather, it was almost pathetic. One could easily note that the hare was young and inexperienced, most likely born last spring. It had been an easy catch, especially for somebody such as Aayan. Oh, how magnificent he was at running! It was almost scary. Truly, he doubted anybody was as swift as he.

But that could just be his ego talking.

Weaving through the trees, Aayan made the familiar journey back to where he resided. He had long ago memorized the route, after all, he enjoyed wandering. The male had explored the entire area, mostly out of boredom, a bit out of curiosity. However, he always came back. He would never leave without saying anything, especially to his..

"Uncle?"

His words came out muffled, his voice blocked by the hare's soft fur. Aayan had poked his head through the roots of the tree, only to be met with nothing. Pausing, the male raised his head, narrowing his eyes before concluding that his uncle must have gone for a drink. So, he went to meet him, hoping to gain validation for his captured prey.

For as long as he could remember, it was him and Hanta. It was an odd duo, certainly not common to see. An uncle and nephew? Alone? Some may even wonder why Aayan hadn't even ditched him, but the thought never crossed the younger male's mind. It was unimaginable. He would bite the tongue of anybody who even asked such a question. Instead, he was grateful. He had more than most.

However, when he arrived at the stream, the older male was nowhere in sight.

Dropping the hare, he gazed around, nose stuck in the air as he inhaled sharply. Picking up the scent, Aayan picked his meal back up with his canines before following it. Trekking through the foliage, the male began to mutter to himself, mainly complaints and a few curses, that is, until he paused. The scent was beginning to circle back. It was at this point that Aayan grew rather annoyed. His uncle was sending him on a goose chase! However, moments later, a strong scent nearly slapped him in the face.

Eyes narrowing, the hare was dropped once more, his posture stiffening. Stepping forward, Aayan's nose was pressed against the ground. The smell didn't come from the ground, but the air. So, with curiosity, he stepped forward, following it slightly before pausing. From what he gathered, there were several wolves nearby. Not one, not two, but more, but there was also another smell, one he didn't recognize. It was something laced in their fur, surrounding them. It hung in the air, plauging it. It was no smell, but a stench.

Could this be the smell of humans?

Worse, were they nearby?

Hackles rising, Aayan stepped back, picked up the hare, and continued on his journey to find his uncle. This was bad. This was very, very bad indeed! These wolves, who were they? Why were they here? Why hadn't he smelled them before? Not to mention, what if they were hostile! Now, Aayan knew he could escape. He was quick. He could outrun them, but Hatan? His uncle? He gave him credit, of course, but he was older, and he feared deep within him that if they were attacked, the outcome wouldn't be good..

At this point, Aayan's gait had become a run. A rather frantic one at that. On he sprinted, galloping around until he turned near a tree, only to almost collide into his uncle. At this point, a panicked look was upon Aayan's face, his body tensed with paranoia. Dropping the hare onto the ground with an uncomfortable thump, he began: "Oh, thank goodness! There are others nearby!" He hissed, face right in front of his uncle's own. "Wolves! A lot of them! With another odd smell! Humans? Could be. I dunno, did you smell them?" Rambling, the male continued, nearly snapping his words out. Inhaling, he calmed, correcting his tone. "What do we do? I have an odd feeling about this, unc." Pausing, Aayan glanced at the hare, remembering it.

"Oh, right, I caught us something. You should have seen me in action, I was practically flying. Not to brag, but the poor thing didn't even see me coming, that's how good I am." Sidetracking, Aayan paused. "What do we do?" He repeated. "We could head north, or maybe east. We certainly can't stay here."

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 11, 2022 07:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~~ Cascade ~~~

Released Wolf || 6 Years || Female || Mentions: Erjon, Vada { ind. }

Confusion. All Cascade could grasp, was the fact she even existed. She had so many questions.

Why was she here? Was she brought here purposely? What was the meaning of all of this? Is this where her final days may lie? What was the point of this?

Shaking her head, the canine clenched her jaw, shaking her head side to side, trying to push the negative thoughts before they could rot within her mind. "I don't understand," she whispered to herself, continuing to back up aimlessly. It was foolish of her to think she could find her way out of this situation. Only a few mere actions began to tear at the female's mind, the box, the darkness, and now.. this place. It all confused her to hell, she had never been nor have ever imagined being in such a situation. She wasn't the calm, and collected wolf she usually was, now, she was worried, panicking. She just- maybe if her brother were here.. maybe she'd feel more comfortable in her own skin, and finally get her act back together.

Without realizing, stupidly, the lupine had stumbled backwards much too far, and rear-ended some poor fellow, nearly knocking whomever she knocked over and possibly herself.

Nearly tripping, Cascade quickly whipped around, only to see a massive beast, a wolf such as herself, however, he did not seem to be experiencing the same nervous, confused feelings as she did with him just, sitting there. The wolf didn't seem happy before Cascade knocked her ass into him- know she doesn't imagine how upset he coudl be. Or maybe, she was lucky and bumped into some- sort of.. large.. omega?- For a moment, she could have sworn that this wolf was her dear brother. He had the size, and the colors resembled her brother quite well- and foolishly, she let the name of her brother escape her lips, "Ardor? Is that yo-" however, before realizing her mistake, she had already spoken, and she bit her lip. Oooh shit, I fucked up.

Cascade isn't one to go spilling to strangers about her love-ones names, such as, her dear brother. Its rude, or, sometimes, its even dangerous. But that would be for another time to worry about.

Clearing her throat, while taking a step back or two, the canine cleared her throat again, "I apologize- for, uhm, bumping into you."

Attempting to sound sincere, Cascade would look to the wolf, then back to the ground, multiple times. She was taught eye-contact was an important thing, but, sometimes other canines could and would take it the wrong way as a sign of aggression or dominance. In this current state of confusion and possibly mind-breakdown, she was not in the state to begin to throw her dominance around. Especially to such a large beast- lord. She couldn't tell if this male was larger than her brother or not, but he seemed to really be close up there with Ardor. That worried her.

Oh someone step in to distract this beast. Please. He does not seem to be happy either- shit.

Looking around, Cascade spotted yet another wolf, smaller however- wow.. ok-

Cascade spotted another, what seemed to be a wolf-. The female seemed to have a pitch black coat, with a quite small, petite figure. Was that even a wolf? It seemed quite small-

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 11, 2022 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

«Vada»

Released| Female | Three years | Mentions: Erjon, Cascade, others (ind)

She zoned out.

From the copious amount of trees, to the ground that seems endless, and the mountain in the distance.Yes the weight of not being in the vicinity of her abode, was heart wrenching. She was pretty sure she would never see it again. The very place she grew up all her life. But... this place, this world it stretched far beyond the eye can see. it was astonishing. It Truly was a site to behold. An overwhelming sensation bubbled inside her.

Sudden questions aroused causing her forehead to wrinkle up. What was she doing here. What are the odds of her surviving here. She wanted to make sense of all of this, but her mind was blank.

A cool breeze blasted her face nocking her out of the pondering state she was in. Making her stumbled back. A low Yelp shot out from her. "It's just the wind, it's just the wind." After regaining her footing, she hadn't realized how tense she had been until now. Claws indents can be seen in the soil where she just stood a moment ago. A hefty sigh escape her mouth as she closed her eyes briefly.

"I have to stay strong. I must push though no matter what's to come."

She was somewhat comforted by her own reassurance. It was something that she needed from the beginning of this awful day. Vada's eyes flickered open, and her ears swerved towards some chatter in the distance. Right how could she have forgotten. After all they were bundled up together in separate cages. Now remembering she had picked up the scents of others during the time in that confined box.

She spotted three others not to far off, but the closest was a large male and female who were intimidatingly bigger that her. Their size sent chills down her spin, but maybe just maybe someone had a clue as to what was going on. Besides there's no harm in asking right?

While the male appeared to look rather irritated the she wolf didn't show any signs of hostility, at least none that Vada could detect.

"Here goes nothing."

Gulping she hesitantly moved in their direction with ears pinned to her head, and tail slightly tucked under her. The closer she got the bigger they looked. It made her question her decision she made seconds ago. Once she was within a few inches away, her mouth gaped open only to snap back shut. What was she supposed to say?

What are we doing here? What's going on? Why is? Why me? There was so many questions most of which was sure to be on everyone's mind.

She found herself lost of words. She was starting to feel Embarrassed now. She came all this way just to stand there?

"Think of something thing, think of something thing!"

"C-can I stick with you two? I don't know what's happening. I mean I'm sure you two have know idea as well. Plus I don't think we'll survive if we go separate ways right? I promise I won't be a nuisance." It all came out so fast she barely had to to catch her breath.

Edited at May 11, 2022 03:37 PM by Apricity
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 11, 2022 03:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MALICE
4 | Female | Nomad | Near Nothern Mountains | M: Aayan, Hanta

Malice trudged a ways away before she scented a more normal wolf—perhaps two. She decided to turn back towards the direction of the human-smelling wolves against her better judgement to see who on earth was there. She broke into a trot and raised her ears in awareness in case a human or an abornormal wolf came along. She just had to meet these new wolves however, something in her gut told her that whoever these loners were, they would probably help her, afterall, she did need a pack. People who obeyed and listened to her only. Not some haughty selfrightious fleabag trying to order her around like her previous pack.

This time she got to lead.

She made her way until she spotted two wolves around the corpse of a rabbit, unsure how to approach them she decided to sit down and wait for them to catch her scent. If they were hostile she was sure she could fight them off or perhaps run away. Until then she thought about how to be a leader, what it meant to be a leader, how to lead properly, how to make sure she stayed leader.

(sorry writers block)

To lead harsh or softy?
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 12, 2022 11:26 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || 5 || Released Wolf || M: Malice, Aayan, Hanta

The frosty earth felt invigorating beneath the large male's paws. He walked calmly away from the humans who were backing off from the cage he had been released from; they reeked of fear and excitement. One held up a small rectangular object. A cli-click sounded before the human brought the rectangle down and began tapping their elongated toes across it. Pitiful creatures, really. So weak, so fragile... so utterly infuriating. If they had not had the upper hand through technological means, Chinook would be bathing in their blood for having stolen him away from his home. Now, he was in a completely foreign area with not a whiff of his former habitat.

Chinook rolled his dark shoulders and focused his cold amber eyes on his new abode. He could smell two male wolves nearby, and perhaps a female, though her scent was rather hidden. Of course the humans had picked another wolf's territory to drop him off in. It wasn't long before he caught the voices. A matured male's, for sure, but his tone suggested his companion was older, more dominant.

Chinook curled his lip. If those dirty little pipsqueaks had dumped him off next to a family group, so help him-- no, no. The two males smelled similar, yes, but what scent he caught of the female was quite different. His hackles slowly lowered and he treaded quietly through the snow and foliage. He couldn't really blend in; sure, he fit in with the trees and darker patches, but the snow would leave tracks and there would be no hiding his presence.

Then, he caught sight of them. A white and gray older male was with a creamier colored, younger male. Between them was a rabbit carcass, but Chinook made a point to appear disinterested. He had no intentions of letting thieving be his first action in this foreign land; who knew what kind of wolves these were? They were obviously competent enough to be successfully hunting in the dead of winter.

He slightly pinned his ears and lowered his head but raised his tail, signalling that he was just passing through, but he was not to be challenged. Chinook was not looking for a fight, no; he had simply been dropped off in an area that happened to have already been claimed. But he had no problems fighting back; he had plenty of experience with that, at least -- no changing of the scenery could take that away from him.

The female's scent grew stronger as well, and Chinook could not help but look around in suspicion. He barely caught sight of the grayscale wolf and his steps slowed for a brief moment, long enough to get a good study completed. She looked confident, composed. She looked like trouble.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp [Open!]May 13, 2022 07:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jira
Released Wolf | Four | Female | Mentions: Akilina, Aspen, Open

The female let out a stressed sigh escape her lightly clenched teeth. The stress and confusion of the situation caused her hackles to rise, before smoothing back out. She took a few steps, then paused as the sounds and scents of other wolves greeted her, and she let out a relieved litte grunt when she recognized them.

"Aspen," she greeted quietly, her features a bit more stoic than before, but not barren of the stress she felt. She nodded genty at Akilina as she caught her friendly nod, deciding to return the female's silent greeting was enough.

"I'm..." She started and then paused, the skin of her brown bone wrinkling with thought. "I'm unsure, to be honest." An almost apologetic look flashed through the female's eyes before she lifted her chin in clear defiance. "However, what I do know is several of us were released, and there is safety in numbers. We shoud try to find and gather we can and stick together. Anything that's here already might be less likey to bother us if we're in a group," she stated, her voice growing more confident as she spoke.

"Lets stick together, and see who else we can find," she nodded gently, trotting over to the pair, reaquainting herself with their scents, and gently bumping shoulders with them.

"Have either of you been able to scent out someone else, or anything?" She lifted her nose as she finished speaking and inhaled sharply, trying to pull any familiar scents from the air that would help her locate any of the other wolves that were released with them.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us