Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ava-
Ava said "I know what your thinking and if you ever need to talk just come find me i don't mid listening." Ava smiled and looked a Luna before asking "Do you need me to find anyone?" She looked around she wondered if Jackie would be up yet. She knew Jackie just a little and cared for her as a friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaren-
Soaren looked at Shay and said "Im hungry and don't tell me i always am." Soaren watched the camp as a lot of the others began to wake up. He sighed and gave his sister a lick. He said "How did you sleep?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fusion-
Fusion had just woken up and trotted out of the elder den. He strecthed but he didn't feel any better. He was getting to old for anything. Fusion walked over to area that had a bit of sun and laid down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tala-
Tala wagged her tail and said "I slept fine but someone wouldn't stop snoring in the den. She rolled her as as she was referring to one of the other hunters since they all share a den. Tala then said "I wonder what we will do today?"
Sliver-
Sliver noticed that Fusion was gone and sighed. She figured he went outside. She walked out of the den and saw a lot of the others woke up. She walked to a corner of camp. She sat down which she was near the elder den but not too close.

Edited at April 21, 2022 07:38 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 07:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at April 21, 2022 07:38 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 07:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nikki, I forgot you had Soaren, sorry. XD MidnightMoon, please add a bit more to your posts. They arent very long and dont give a lot to go off of)
~~~

Shay~

Shay watched Soaren as her littermate spoke. "Well, you kind of are always hungry" she said in a rather smartass tone. She smiled before she gave a small shrug. "Not the greatest sleep ever, but not the worst either" she replied before she spotted Luna and Ava talking. She wondered what they were discussing before Shay stretched out. "Do you think the Delta and Gamma will send us out shortly?" She was always wanting to do SOMETHING, no matter how small the task was.

~~~~

Fang~

Fang slowly made his way out of his den before he shook out his pelt. He gave a sigh as he grabbed a rather large chunk of what was left from the prey pile, bringing it towards the Elder's den. While most of the wolves usually slept separately, Luna had allowed the Elder's to share a den if they wished since the winters could be harsh and shared body heat was always nice, especially with their older ages.

~~~~

Druig~

Druig had been awake for a short while now, though he stayed in his den. His eyes narrowed a bit seeing Luna. A low growl escaped him before he finally left his den. While Luna wasnt a bad Alpha, Druig hated that she took over so young and refused to even bother looking for a mate. He hated the idea that any male in this pack could be her mate at any time, and he didnt know who she would bother picking. *Better be someone good* he thought rather coldly.

~~~

Sky~

Sky off and on twitched in her sleep, feeling restless. She was jolted awake when her nightmare ended, her breathing rather heavy. Slowly the gray female made her way out of her den and saw others awake as well. Her paws were itching for a hunt. Her paw had been twisted a few days ago, and while it was still sore, Sky could walk on it without limping.

~~~~

Kayleron~

Kayleron's breathes were uneven, raspy sounding. He slowly blinked away the sleep as he looked around. He spotted the food Fang dropped off through his foggied vision and nodded a thanks to the other male. Slowly he stood up, swaying a bit from the stiffness. Finally he was stable enough to walk and grab the food before he dragged it into the den to share with the other elders in the den.

~~~~

Luna~

Luna looked at Ava. "I am just waiting for my beta" she replied. It was still early, and Luna didnt really want to wake anyone up, though she needed her Delta and Gamma to do their jobs to get out patrols. She would talk to her Beta later if need be, but then again, he was suppose to follow her at all times, and she wanted to get out of the camp for a bit. *Would I even be able to leave the camp for a bit to stretch my legs* she thought.

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 08:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~
Bandit heard his brother, Voltage, try to wake him up but he decided to stay asleep a little longer as he was up late last night staring into the woods, lost in his own thoughts while his brother slept. Once Voltage had left Bandit sleeping to go hunt, Bandit had finally woke up and stretched his legs before getting up. His expression was blank but he began to sniff the air, he smelled his brother's scent trail. *He must be hunting* Bandit thought. Their food supply never stayed full because they always moved locations. He started to howl to let his brother know he was awake and that he was going to hunt as well. Bandit started to trot off into the woods sniffing the air as he went along, he is hoping to find some big game so they would not have to hunt for the rest of the day.

Duches~

The smell of spring plants could be smelled around the camp. The rising and falling of dark gray fur could be seen in a small burrow, soon enough a wolf woke up named Duches. Duches crawled out of her burrow and blinked against the bright sunlight. Her ears strained forward and her tail happily swishing from side to side, she began trotting to a patch of sunshine. As she was walking over she glanced around, she saw a few wolves talking, some still asleep, Luna was already awake sitting near the nearly empty food pile. Duches nodded toward Luna, as she sat down in the sun, in greetings. She wondered if Luna was going to start making plans to move camp since the humans would start hunting them down again. Duches shook her head to clear her thoughts and started to charge her power for later.

Newt~

The warmth of fur against Newt comforted him and made him happy. Newt looked around and saw that a lot of wolves were already up. He looked back at Kiara, his adopted mother, and started to crawl out of the burrow he was in currently. His ears flat stealthily, he knew he was not out until his mother was awake, but he did so anyway. He spotted a small puddle of water and sneakily crawled to it and lapped up some water. He sat laid down and continued to drink water and occasionally watched other wolves.

Sabre~

Sabre was laying in the shade, his head laying on the ground. Sabre's ears could be seen twisting around listening to others speak since he can not see. His expression could be read as sad but he tries to be moderately happy for the pack's well-being. He heard a howl in the distance, his head perking up facing toward the direction the howl came from. Sabre was wondering who this was. *Maybe one of the pack's hunters* he thought and laid his head back down not knowing for sure who it was. Sabre barked to alarm the Alpha, Luna, about the howl in the distance.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel-
Angel nods. "Whatever it is, I'm happy to serve my pack." She replied. She wondered if the Alpha would have them hunt today.
Arctic-
Arctic gets up. She wonders what she'll do today. Well the humans try to hunt them again. If so, she was ready to protect her pack.

Edited at April 21, 2022 08:24 PM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 11:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Moros || Delta || Male || M: Luna, Tala, Open
Moros groaned as he stretched. Shaking his pelt out to rid himself of the grogginess he gazed up at the sky. It was foggy. But not foggy enough to prevent him from going on a patrol. Raising his head to smell the air he let the scent of other wolves lead him to the rest of his pack. Everyone was waking up and he figured it was time to patrol. But first, he should ask his alpha or beta. Whomever he saw first. Just so happens I see Luna first. He thought to himself as Luna's form came into view. "Good Morning, shall I take out a patrol?" He said to her as he dipped his head respectfully. His eyes wandered though as he looked for Tala. Wondering where she was he found himself thinking about her. Again.
Thalia || Female || Hunter || M: Pack/ Open
Thalia's eyes shot open. She leapt up from her spot in the den and looked around. Have I overslept?! I can't have! Not even bothering to shake the twigs and leaves stuck to her pelt she left the den in a hurry only to realize that it was in fact still morning. She had not missed much of anything. Sighing in relief she picked a spot close to her pack members who were gathered around speaking to the Alpha and Beta. She looked over at the others every few licks as she cleaned her fur off and tried to look more presentable. Thalia was close enough to hear the wolves chatter but not in the crowd. Perfect. She thought as her feathery tail thumped against the ground.

Edited at April 21, 2022 11:44 PM by Aberrant Canines
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 21, 2022 11:09 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || 5 || Beta || M: Luna, Pack

Golden eyes rested upon the frames of stirring wolves beneath the male's perch. Ears swiveled back and forth atop his large head but his gaze never wavered; this morning, Chinook was on high alert. a howl in the distance was heard by another pack member, Sabre, who proceeded to alert Luna. Chinook's brow furrowed and his hackles raised. He had just come back from a quick patrol; he had not smelled another wolf so close. Perhaps one of the loners in the area was searching for another. He'd discuss plans to deal with that later, once Luna had fished out her orders.

Chinook bunched up his muscles and leapt down from the rocky outcropping he had rested on outside the pack's denning area. Entering the growing mass of awakened canines, he headed for the white frame of their alpha. It seemed she had already been approached, probably regarding plans for the day, and she looked a little smothered. The beta decided that now was the best time to save her from total suffocation and cleared his throat as he moved through the milling wolves. Taking a breath, he said, "Excuse me, everyone, but I will be stealing Luna from you all for a moment."

His tone was curt but left no room for argument. "Prepare for a busy day. I believe a hunt is in order and with all these calls from the edge of the territory, a few patrols will also be assigned."

Chinook slightly tilted his head to Luna, suggesting they move out of the main hub. He needed to report his findings and preparations for hunting season seemed to be planned better when everyone else was not yet worried about it.

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 06:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~

His howl echoed throughout the forest alerting anything and everything. Bandit walked through the forest sniffing hollow logs for a scent of prey, none could be smelled at the moment. *There has to be some fresh meat out here somewhere* He thought to himself as he continued walking deeper into the forest. Bandit soon looked to the side of him and saw some animal tracks, he bent his head down to sniff the tracks. He heard rustling coming from a few feet in front of him and shot his head back up. He soon lowered it and his bodied lowered into a stalking position, he bared his teeth before he moved forward. Bandit's paws moved slowly as he crawled. Once his head poked through the bushes he could see a camp of wolves. Bandit looked around and quickly turned and walked back to the area Voltage and he was sleeping, picking up a rabbit along the way. Bandit hoped no wolf saw him since he did not want to deal with any of them.

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Soaren-
Soaren said "Shay!" Soaren looked at Shay and said "that is true though." Soaren thought about it for a minute. He said "Do you want to hunt together when we go out?" Soaren looked behind him and then back at Shay.
Tulip-
Tulip heard a howl so she walked out of camp to go for a walk. She caught the scent of a loner. She began running and caught sight of him then she sighed and thought Its just Bandit. Tulip said "Bandit your howl i heard it from camp...Please don't i don't want the others hearing you."
Voltage-
Voltage heard his brothers howl and sighed. Voltage began to head to his brother hoping he was okay. Voltage spotted a female with him. He jumped into the bushes to hide as he listened to the female.
Ava-
Ava looked at the then said "Okay also did you hear that?" Ava wondered who could have howled and she also need to look for herbs. Ava thought I will just wait a bit before going out. Ava knew that the humans grew closer everyday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nala-
She noticed the others where already up. She saw Ava with the Alpha and Soaren and Shay together. Nala trotted over to the mothers den then laid down outside of the den.
Marco-
Marco had just woken up and headed out of his den. He saw most of the pack was up. He noticed that a few other where talking. Marco walked over to a corner of camp and laid down.
Jackie-
Jackie had just woken up and looked around it was a bit loud in camp. She was feeling lonely since she was the only trainee in camp. Jackie walked out of her den and saw a lot of the others where up but she just laid down in front of her den.

Edited at April 22, 2022 12:41 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 22, 2022 01:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~
As Bandit was reaching his little camp, where Voltage and he slept, he heard paw steps behind him. He quickly turned around, dropped the rabbit he had caught, and started snarling. His eyes filled with rage and his ears flattened against his head, he was getting ready to rip apart his attacker. A few seconds later he realized it was just Tulip. "What are you doing here, I know I should be quiet?" he asked as his ears raised again and he sat down in front of the female. While Bandit was sitting next to the rabbit he had caught staring at Tulip, he twisted his ears to the side because he heard some rustling in the bushes next to them. He looked down a bit embarrassed as he knew his brother was watching but did not want to call him out in front of Tulip.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us