Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn | Female | Released Wolf | M: Dusk
As soon as her cage was open, Dawn shot out from her cold bondages and into the wilderness beyond. Her lips stung. She lifted her dry nose to the air, sniffing for water, and finally, she found it. A stream meandered nearby, ice crusting its edges.
She ran to the stream and guzzled the cold, clear water, shoving nearly her entire face in. When her overwhelming thirst was satisfied, she lifted her head and shook out her fur. The beads of water shimmered in the sunlight like dew on a wet morning. She finally sat and looked around her. She wagged her tail as she saw her clumsy brother, Dusk, come barreling out of his cage, and laughed as he landed in the water.
Dusk | Male | Released Wolf | M: Dawn
He shoved his way out of his container and somersaulted head over heels out. He tried to grip the ground with his claws, tried to find a footing, but the ground was slick with early winter ice.
Splash!
Dusk gasped in the cold. His mouth filled with water as he realized he was underwater. His thick fur dragging him down, he managed to break the surface of the water and paddle to shore.
As he glowered on the bank, dripping wet and shivering, he spotted his sister Dawn laughing at him.
"What are you laughing at?" he snapped. "I just about drowned!" He let out a low growl and stomped to his older sister's side nonetheless.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 10:12 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sedona || 3 || Released Wolf || M: Open

It took some goading from the humans to get the cream colored female to leave the cage. At least inside, she knew something as far as her location was concerned. She recognized none of these outside smells; why would she willingly walk out into a place where she would surely be the intruder? As she slowly exited the crate, she bared her teeth and flattened her ears as one of the humans reached out towards her back end, probably in an attempt to get her to run off more quickly. The hand hastily retreated regardless.

Sedona watched as other wolves disappeared into the woods around her and she moved in another direction, figuring there would be less interaction that way. It wasn't like she was best friends with these wolves; how could she trust them when they had all been pushed into a situation of pure Darwinism? It was every creature for himself out here, and she had no intention of losing quickly.

Sedona's light pawsteps took her downstream from everyone else and she found herself a nice dug-out tree to settle into. The female marked around it a good ways, just in case anyone thought of trying to claim it for themselves, and curled up after taking a drink. Her head faced the front of her new den and she watched a few early spring birds hop from branch to branch. She would have to hunt soon; while she was not hungry at the moment, it was bound to be needed.

With all the wolves that had just entered the same territory, it was only a matter of time before Sedona had extra competition to find food. With a mildly irritated sigh, the female got up again and walked across the river, nose in the air as she searched for signs of food. The sooner she got the hunt over with, the better off she would be.

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 10:20 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zyron
Male | 2 | Nomadic | M: Deyanira
His eyes peered open slightly as he felt a nudge to him. Zyron looked up hoping it was his sister, and it was. He stood up and yawned, stretching out his legs. "I'm up, I'm up." He assured her as he responded to her quite seemingly frantic tone. Curiousity fell over the male as he wondered why his sister felt the need to disturb his slumber. That is when she began to assign him tasks for the day. His eyes light up with happiness before she began speaking. Shortly in the middle of her talking, he gave a quick nod when she assured him not to hunt any doe or stag by himself. He wouldn't do that, of course. Right?
Surprisingly, she had given him pretty easy tasks for the day. Catch fish, Find berries. Hunt rabbits. Find herbs. Don't talk to any unfamiliar wolves. Zyron believed he could handle today. After all, he wasn't scared of anything. Zyron intensively listened to his sister until she sent him on his way. Zyron nodded to tell her he understood before he rose to his paws.
"Got it. Bye Deya! I'll be back shortly!" Zyron said before making his way out of the den and on his way.
He trotted innocently through the land, first visiting the stream. Zyron sat at the side of the rushing water and intensely stared, hoping to catch any frantic movement. Zyron believed if everything went well and he finds everything he needs, he will probably have to make multiple trips to the den and back. As he sat near the stream, he realized he had been there for quite a while. Zyron gave up with the fish and decided he'd return later. On to his next task. The berries.
He made his way through a path and kept his eyes peeled for any berries. Zyron almost gave up hope until he spotted a vine of berries. "Aha!" He said to himself as he trotted over to them. He grabbed ahold of the stem they were huddled on and pulled it as hard as he could. Once it snapped off he began his way once more. As Zyron was walking, he wondered what Deyanira had meant by don't talk to any other wolves. Of course he knew what it literally meant. But it got him thinking, are there others here that he shouldn't know about? Are they potential danger to them? Zyron and Deyanira had really only ever had each other so there was never that much socializing with others. But Zyron wanted to know what it would be like to have other wolves that he could call his friends.
Zyron pushed those thoughts aside and started searching for prey and herbs. That's when he heard a rustle in a bush near him. Oh no...Could it be the wolves? He thought to himself. Zyron was prepared for the worst. However, he realized he was overthinking when a small rabbit jumped out from the bush. A grin appeared on his maw as he dropped the berries. "Game on." He said with a smirk as he charged for the rabbit. Zyron always loves staying active so hunting was probably one of his favorite things to do. He felt himself picking up the pace until he found himself almost parallel to the scared prey. Zyron reached over and grabbed ahold of the rabbit's neck and clamped down until it stopped moving. After his successful hunt, he walked over and picked up his berries and continued his mission.

Edited at April 5, 2022 09:59 PM by M I S E R Y
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 10:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hallbjorn
Released Wolf | Five | Male | Mentions: Open

Hall was probably not like the rest of the wolves, and that was likely due to his calm demeanor. While he could smell the fear around him, Hallbjorn was laying down in his crate, but part of that is because he was also a little nauseous from the transport. His ears flicked now and then, and his long lolled out of his jaws as he panted softly. There may have been a bit of vomit in his crate, but he made sure not to get it in his fur.

When the crate was lifted off the truck and set on the ground, the large male lifted his head, ears flicking back and forth. He flexed his paws and then lifted to them, glancing around a bit more nervously as the crate was touched, noise coming from it.

When the door lifted open, Hallbjorn didn't immediately burst from it, instead he slowly, hesitantly stepped out of it, looking around before jogging off a bit. He really only had one thought at the moment: find his sister. He thought she was brought with him, but he needed to be sure. If she wasn't here, he wasn't sure what he would do.

His tail swayed behind him as he sniffed around, trying to locate his sister's scent in the area. His shoulder muscles rolled beneath his fur as he moved, finally turning towards where he had come from.

"Ansa! Ansa are you here!?" He lifted his ears up and waited to see if she was close enough to call back.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 11:06 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Erjon
Masculine || Released || Four || Mentions: Open

He had been here before, once upon a time..

..in this darkness.

It had a comforting familiarity to it, didn't it? Well, at least to him. It was a reminder of what he once had and of what he lost, this blackness. The pure nothingness was his friend, his companion. He was all too familiar with its company.

It was a reminder that he'd never get back what once was.

The darkness is what stole his life away from him. It's what tore him away from his home, and now, he was entrapped in it once again. The way he swayed within the small box, the gentle humming of the engine.. It was happening again, but this time, he wasn't afraid. This time, he wouldn't allow himself to give into the unease and fear. This time, Erjon felt.. nothing. There was no hope in his eyes, no excitement, no terror. There was pure, blank, emptiness. Why would he allow himself to feel anything? The crate took him away from his family once, and now, it was happening again.

Erjon, it seemed, had given up.

Even when the humming of the engine stopped and the darkness gave into the light, he did not sway. He refused to do anything but press himself against the corner of his crate where the darkness still lingered. His eyes had long ago adjusted to the outside world, and he did not recognize it.

Was it not freedom? Was this not what he wanted for so many years? To return? It was everything that he had wished for. Erjon had spent countless nights begging the stars and moon for his freedom. He would do anything to get out of that place with it's metal fences that trapped him, but that was then, and this was now. He wasn't the same as he once was, even as he stepped out from the darkness.

The male's body felt the instant heat from the sun as he emerged from his crate, his eyes taking in the scenery before turning away. This wasn't his home. This wasn't his motherland. He was not born here. As far as Erjon was concerned, he was in a foreign place that did not welcome him.

A prolonged sigh escaped his jowls, his head hanging and body slouching as the large male took a step towards the body of water ahead. It was but a stream, but a stream nonetheless. So, he advanced, his paws ripping tufts of grass from beneath him as he proceeded. It was only when he arrived did Erjon force himself to life his head, allowing his gaze to truly take in his surroundings. There was a mountain nearby, various trees, and water. It was an enchanting place, but it wasn't his. It never would be.

He had hardly even glanced in the direction of the others, whom, too, had been released alongside of him. Some were fearful, others excited. In his mind, they were all pathetic. There was nothing good about survival. Freedom came with it's own prices. There would be no humans feeding them. There would be nobody helping them to make sure they lived. When would they realize that they were on their own?

But no, Erjon still had his doubts. After all this time, why be released now? Why this area? Why couldn't they have returned him to his own home, the very one they took him from? It was unfair and unjust.

They shot him, stole him from his land, trapped him, only to release him in an unknown area?

The very thought allowed a snarl to rumble from his throat. Such pent up anger Erjon had, that it was a wonder he hadn't yet snapped. Rather, he turned his cranium to the water, staring at his reflection before his pink tongue lapped at the liquid. Droplets ran down his cheeks, dripping onto his paws until they were nearly drenched. Then and only then, he was satisfied, lifting his large head and lowering him onto his haunches, staring off into the distance.

He missed the darkness already.

Edited at April 4, 2022 11:14 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 4, 2022 11:32 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ansa
Released || Five || Feminine || Mentions: Hallbjorn, Jira

Confusion was the predominant expression that lingered upon her features. Not worry, not anger, but confusion. She had yet to figure out the sole purpose of what was happening, though she didn't have her doubts. Ansa had attempted every trick in the book. She had clawed at the floor of her crate, rammed her body against the sides, jumped and snarled and fought with the box she was confined in. She had concluded that she was stuck. Why she was put in here? That, she did not know, but it must have been for a reason. Good or bad, she also did not know.

Turns out, Ansa knew nothing.

"Hallbjorn?" She had whispered against he crate numerous times, followed by a quiet "Jira?" Had they come with her? They must have. There mere thought of being without them nearly drove the female mad, and yet, she couldn't rule out that option. Ansa had every scenario driven out in her mind throughout that long journey. She had expected the worst. It was what she often did. That way, if it genuinely was an awful situation, she wouldn't have expected anything more.

Then, she fell asleep.

So, when the front of her door opened to reveal land, Ansa awoke with surprise. I'm dreaming, she thought to herself. It was as good an explanation as any. She must have been. Slowly, she rose, her figure crouched as she slipped from her crate and into the light, gazing around with uncertainty. Was this a mere figment of her imagination? She wasn't sure. It all felt so realistic, so vivid.

With a calm gaze, she found herself blinking. It was only when she gyrated, taking in the numerous crates behind her did something click in her mind. This, in fact, was no dream. It was reality, and she was being released.. At least she believed so. Turning, Ansa's eyes scanned the land before her, attempting to espy any oddities such as fences.

There were none.

Was this the wild she had heard oh so many stories about? Was this the wilderness? Could it be freedom at last? Ansa had found her mouth parting as she gazed around. She had never before seen the mountains. Had never felt wild grass beneath her paws. It was spectacular. Frightening, but fascinating nonetheless. She was here.

Walking with her head staring up at the sky, Ansa's nostrils flared as she exhaled, her chest heaving from inspecting everything. It was only when she heard the familiar sound of her brother calling to her did the female's spirits lift. Breaking off into a light jog towards him, Ansa allowed a light breath of relief to escape her.

"Hall!" She greeted, "oh, thank goodness!" Inspecting him, she tutted, circling him a singular time before halting in front of him. "Do you feel unwell? They didn't give you anything, did they?" Taking yet another inhale, Ansa's chest inflated. "We're living in a story," she proceeded, her mouth agape. "Those stories told when we were young about forests and streams that stretched for miles? This is it, it must be." Blinking, Ansa's face fell rapidly, her head snapping behind her.

"Jira, have you seen her?" If her brother were here, then Jira must be as well. She had to be. If not, well, Ansa wasn't sure what to do. The female, although as headstrong and stubborn as herself, was one of the two individuals she could not live without. Ears erect, she stepped forward, eyes narrowing to catch a glimpse of the other female.

"Hall, help me find her."

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 5, 2022 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn | Female | Released Wolf | M: Zyron
Dawn's laughter was intereupted by a sound. Her ears twitched and turned until, at last, she pinpointed the sound. She stood and faced the woods.
The trees looked menacing to her naive eyes. She lifted a paw, then hesitated. She had heard many stories about the woods... none of them good.
She stepped into the wild forest.
Immediately, she felt a rush inside of her. The wind ruffled her fur, cooled by the approaching winter. The breeze rustled the leaves overhead. Her heart thrilled. Her eyes glistened with tears of joy.
She took off towards the sound, shaking away the emotional moment and focusing upon the task at paw.
When she neared the source of the sound, she slowed and crouched low to the ground. Before her, a young male wolf was looking around, a limp rabbit in his jaws. She let out a low, soft growl, mixed with a slight whine of hunger. The juicy rabbit looked so good. Her mouth watered as she crept even closer.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 5, 2022 11:02 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zyron
Male | 2 | Nomadic | M: Dawn, Deyanira
An uneasy feeling filled the male as he walked through the forest. His heart sunk when he felt a twig snap nearby. Zyron looked around with a dumbfounded look as the rabbit was still hanging from his mouth. He had hoped that it was another source of prey or maybe his sister. It wasn't until Zyron had turned to a certain direction that he noticed a strange creature lurking towards him. Zy squinted his eyes to get a better look, only to find it was an unfamiliar wolf.
He felt there was no point in running away as she looked like she could catch up with ease. In response, Zyron backed away slowly. What was she here for? And why was she coming towards him? What had Deyanira told him about the wolves? Worry started to rush over the male as he kept his eyes locked on the wolf. It would only be stupid to turn his back.
His thoughts rushed through his head as he needed to come up with a plan fast. That's when he remembered what his sister told him. If you run into any strange wolves, either come straight home or howl for me. Zyron was a ways from the den so his only option was to howl for his sister. He quickly dropped the rabbit and raised his maw, letting out a deep yet frantic howl. Now his only hope was that she'd get here in time before he gets ripped apart.
Zyron took a closer look at the female's face. It seemed she was staring at the rabbit. He quickly snatched it up and continued walking backwards, cautiously. He had only hoped that the female wouldn't attack him. Zyron looked around quickly, hoping to find his sister somewhere. He then turned back to the female and dropped the rabbit. He let out a low growl, trying to hold his own and intimidate her enough to not come any closer. If this didn't work, Zyron is screwed.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 5, 2022 11:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mishka
Female | 4 | Released | M: Erjon
Confusion still filled the female's mind as she caught herself staring aimlessly into the distance. She was still having trouble processing where she was at or why. Her eyes darted around towards the other wolves who seemed to be in the same predicament as her, seeing as their faces were painted with fear, confusion, and some, excitement. All she had wanted as of now was to go back in time. Just so she could be more cautious and maybe she could've prevented this.
Mishka always had a hard time adjusting to change. She hated every bit of it. A part of her felt bad that she wasn't the only one going through this. She couldn't even begin to imagine how the others must feel. Speaking of others, Mishka realized she has not interacted with any of them. Perhaps she could, not to make friends, but to prevent any potential enemies. She can't risk being on anybodys bad side. Besides, they were all going through a slightly traumatic experience.
Her hues teleported from one wolf to another. She saw a few of them already interacting and wouldn't want to barge in on their conversation. So she landed on a male that seemed to be alone. Mishka sighed and padded over to him. As she was walking, she realized she was entirely speechless. So she would say whatever came to her mind at first. Once she was close enough to the male, letting a small gap between them, she sat down.
"Greetings. I am Mishka." She said before allowing herself to give a slight pause. "I was wondering if you had any idea what is happening or why we, specifically, got released here." She asked, even though she probably knew the answer. It was still something to talk about.
Looking down, she saw her own reflection in the stream and noticed her expressions. She tried to lighten them up a bit so she didn't seem pathetic. After all, there was nothing she could do about being transferred here. She would just have to suck it up and get used to it. Her ears flicked as she awaited his response, although he was quite intimidating so she hoped he wouldn't make her feel stupid for asking such a question.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 5, 2022 11:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn | Female | Released Wolf | M: Zyron
Dawn sighed. The young wolf was obviously howling for other wolves. She imagined the scene in her head; wild, snarling wolves launching all around her, devouring her whole as she screamed for allies that weren't there...
She shook her fur out, pushing away the vivid picture from her mind. Looking at the other wolf, she decided that he was mostly harmless. She stepped out of the bushes, head high.
"Look, I'm not here to cause trouble," she rasped, her throat still dry and sore. "But who are you?"
Her dry, cracked tongue finally found its way our of her mouth and she panted. She was so thirsty and hungry.
Dawn let out a meek whimper as she looked at the dead rabbit in want.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us