Wolf Play : Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 28, 2022 09:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas | Male | Fighter | M: Damion, Oynx briefly, Arlo briefly
~
Atlas looked over to the other side of the cave entrance, spotting Oynx and Arlo. Oynx was grooming herself. Arlo looked as if he had been up for hours. Atlas's gaze flicked back to Damion as he spoke. He nodded. "I understand. I didn't have the greatest sleep, either. But we're bound to come across that everywhere we go, until we find our new home." A purr rumbled in his throat as he leaned down and nudged the apprentice. "I know you can. Just maybe not yet. A word of wisdom, never go after an animal larger than you alone." Atlas noticed Damion's whiskers twitch, and took a guess on what it meant. "You know, it's better to move on and accept things as they are. Otherwise, your life will be full of dissappointment and anger." He stayed silent for a couple of heartbeats. "Now hurry up and wash yourself, the wind is just making it worse. When your done, maybe you can try to track something, or maybe we could spar. Both would be good for your training." He shuffled his paws, a little uncomfortable talking in the prescence of the Solar and the Shaman. He never really talked too much, except to kits and apprentices.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 04:43 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arlo / 4 / Male / Solar / M: Moth; Damion & Atlas (briefly)
Arlo felt a light bumb in the small of his back and his nose twitched before he turned his large frame around slowly, then he spied Moth, the young kit shaking his fur to rid it of dirt and pebbles from inside the cave. He grinned and rumbled in greeting before tucking his tail neatly over his paws and looking at the kit.
"Well hello, young Moth." He mewed, chuckling quietly.
"What brings you to the mouth of the cave this early? And where is your mother? I hope that she knows your out here." His tone turned mock serious for a moment, and his amber eyes blazed before softening as he laughed.
He bent down till he was at the same height as the kit. "Don't leave the cave Moth, otherwise we may leave without you, and you wouldn't want that would you?" He said kindly, before giving the kit a playful bump with his paw.
Sitting up again, he scanned the rest of the sleeping cats. Watching Damion and Atlas, he smiled and felt a small amount of pride as he watched the older cat give the young apprentice advice. Grinning, he sat watching the cats, hoping that a few scavengers would awaken so he could send them out to gather food.

Edited at March 29, 2022 04:43 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 08:02 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Damion | M | Apprentice| Mentions: Atlas
The young apprentince found himself swelling with comfort at the older cats words. He smiled and his tail flicked curiously with a purr rising in his throat afterwards. With a solid stretch as he rose to his paws, Damion gave a nod, then straightened his posture to it's perfect form. "Yes sir!" He meowed loudly, tail rising straight behind him. At that, he trotted to the side in private, and began to wash himself, trying to keep the thoughts from earlier returning. Everything is fine, he told himself, Our leaders will lead us. Our protectors will protect us. Our scavengers will feed us. We can find a new home... But Damion still felt nervous and scared. He didn't want to seem weak, but... he couldn't help it. Still, he pushed through, and began to clean his pelt, maybe even aggresively.
Polo | F | Scavenger | Mentions: Open
Polo had been awake for quite awhile now, but she hadn't yet found the strength to get up. It was hard to be her usual self under these circmstances, but she knew she had to find a way to cheer the moral. First, however, Polo had to find a way to cheer herself. And to do that, she needed to cheer everyone up... Oh, how confusing it was. The she-cat sighed, and rose to her paws, gracefully stepping from the cave, then studied everyone closely, her whiskers twitching. Her ears detected the sounds of growling bellies, and she spotted Damions' mouth water from the side. Food! Food should clear everyone's mind! It always makes me feel better... yeah.
A purr rose deep in her chest and her tail shot straight up. An idea! Hope! Just the thought of everyone being satisfied brought a smile to her face. With another purr, the she-cat jumped to the mouth of the cave, and waited to see if any other scavengers would awaken before she decided to depart on a hunting trip.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 08:20 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Onyx
Female | Shaman | M: Arlo, Damion, Atlas, Venus [ind.]
The Shaman noticed the Solar padding over to her. She had listened intensively to him speaking. He was right. Her thoughts were cut short when one of the apprentices had stumbled over, as well as Atlas. Speaking of apprentices...Onyx had wondered where her apprentice was, Venus. It was a new day and that meant new lessons. Her apprentice was catching on fast and soon she'd be the new Shaman. Onyx looked around but couldn't find her. Perhaps she was still sleeping. Onyx turned her attention back towards the other cats before standing to her paws. Her pelt was finally neatly groomed and she was ready to begin her tasks for the day before they started their traveling.
Ash
Male | Scavenger | M: Open
The male had woken up shortly after the others. It wasn't too crowded considering most of them were already awake and out of the den. A slight breeze had entered the den, sending a shiver down his spine. Ash overheard the Solar talking about sending the Scavengers out. The male exited the den and greeted each cat he walked by with a slight nod before sitting down, awaiting for his task of the day. Ash wrapped his tail around his body and observed the others carefully.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas | Male | Fighter | M: Damion, others briefly
-
Atlas made an inward, amused snort as he noticed he was called 'sir.' He watched as Damion padded away to wash himself in private. Atlas gave a nod good morning to Polo and Ash as they came out of the cave. He settled down and tucked his paws underneath him, into a relaxed loaf to try to quench his excitement to leave. Although, his tail was splayed out behind him and had a nervous tic to it. He hoped Polo and Ash would go out for prey soon. His belly growled so loudly he thought the others should've heard it by now. He licked his chops, unable to stop the thoughts of nice, juicy rabbits and squirrels. Huffing, he shook his head dismissively. Hope could only get you so far. It was working that could get you further. After all, that's how he became a fighter. Lots of practice and hard work. As the rest of the group started to come awake, Atlas began going through a list of potential threats on their journey. Badgers, foxes, coyotes, and hawks were on the list. Of course, he also had to think about new dangers that they have never faced before.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moth | M | Kit | M: Arlo
"I-I don't know where she is," Moth said. He licked his paw and drew it over his ear, attempting to dislodge a stone that was caught in his ear fluff. "She always forgets me."
Most kits would be sad as they said that, but Moth said it so nonchalantly that some would question if he even cared for his mother, or anyone, really.
Then, finally, he froze. He was talking to the Solar. He was talking to the Solar! His eyes widenee. He had never interacted with the Solar before. Wow! he thought.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 29, 2022 10:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kiara|F|4|Fighter|M: Moth (ind), Solar (ind), Open
Kiara opened her eyes slowly. She looked around, her vision still a bit hazy. She blinked a few times, clearing everything up. She noticed Moth talking to Arlo, the solar. Kiara stood up, still feeling a bit tired. She walked slowly out of the cave, her tail slowly waving behind her. She sat close to the cave and started grooming herself, preparing for travel. As she groomed herself, she looked up into the sky. No eagles or hawks...yet. She thought. Her ears swiveled around her head, listening for any movement from any animal. So far so good. We will probably go patrol in a bit. She thought. As she finished grooming, she looked around. How many are still in the cave? Kiara wondered. She wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, her green eyes watching silently from beside the cave. She kept her guard up for any animals that may want to attack them.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 30, 2022 07:26 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Polo | Female | Scavenger | Mentions: Ash, open
Polo swivled her head as exited the cave, then purred and trotted over, sitting down beside of him. "Good morning!" She chirped happily, tail flicking up in the air with excitement. She breathed in the gentle breeze in her clean fur, then let out a deep breath. She could just taste the prey on the air and the possibilities that it all held. "I was going to hunt to fill some bellies in a bit. Would you like to join me?" Polo questioned, hardly able to sit still from her excitement. She purred happily and her whiskers twitched at oppurtunity to help her fellow cats and nourish them. It was a step towards progress, and a step nonetheless.
-
Pebble | female | Mother | Mentions: Moth, Arlo
-
Pebble's ears perked up as she heard her kit, and she sighed. Slowly, she rose to her paws, wincing at the sharp pain in her shoulder, but she hissed it through and limped forward. Gently, she cuffed Moth's ear and bumped his shoulder. "Oh, I didn't forget about you. I just decided you were big enough to take care of yourself." She purred jokingly. Pebble then looked up at the Solar, and she, in almost a nervous way, gave a small meow. "Sorry, I should've been keeping a better eye on him," She lowered her head slightly," This shoulder is giving me a pain, ha." Pebble gave a little lick to the top of her kits, head, then nudged him.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 30, 2022 08:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at March 30, 2022 08:50 AM by .-.
Rebuilding | Cat Group RP | Thread | Open!March 30, 2022 02:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moth | Male | Kit | M: Pebble
"Yurgh!" Moth said, shaking his mother off. "Ma!"
He rolled his eyes and ruffled his fur back up.
Done, he shifted away from his mother, sat down, and started grooming himself.
"I'm hungry," he mewed. He looked around and tasted the air, but he didn't find any food. He sighed and his stomach growled. He could eat a horse!
He was quickly distracted by a buzzing fly, and he snatched it from the air. He opened his paw, inspecting it closely, then, upon being satisfied with his catch, released the poor fly.
(.-. let me give him a try just to explain)

Edited at March 30, 2022 02:30 PM by Medusa

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us