Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | mentions; corvus, milton, remi
riley licked his paw and brought it over his head, continuing the movement just a few more times before he sniffled a bit and sneezed, returning his attention to milton. he watched as milton sat beside them, feeling his body nerves calm down a bit more now that he knew more cats were safe. rye then looked over at remi, who was trying to help cinder. he smiled wholesomely, proud of the cat he had raised. "there are flames everywhere. i'm glad we're all safe, i just can't stop thinking of the kittens that could still be in there" and he wasn't wrong. moving his head over to return his gaze to the flames, he tightened his tail around the rest of his body, starting to clean his paws, and body. riley heard milton greet remi, which he didn't necessarily care about, what boosted his curiosity was how remi would react. a couple of seconds later he turned his head around to lick away the ash that was on his back, bothering him a little. he heard karens grumpy old voice and automatically sighed, shaking his head in disagreement, whispering a few words to the other cats around him. "i was hoping she wouldn't make it out." riley cleared his throat and then stood tall like the proud leader he was. as a reddish cat joined the three (i think) he quickly recognised him as corvus, another cat he was semi-familiar with. he scanned corvus's body, finding out he was okay, and nodding his head down once.
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | mentions; corvus, cinder, milton
remi calmed herself down. she knew freaking out wouldn't help anything. at all. cinder could sense her energy, and she didn't wanna put unnecessary stress on anyone right now. rem sat down by cinder and licked the grey fur on top of the tabbies head, cleaning it clean and doing the moving down her neck slowly, cleaning every inch of her. rem heard milton greet her, making her look up at him. she was glad he was safe, even though she and him never really spoke she still knew he was a good person, and his presence calmed her. "hey, yeah i'm alright, nobodies hurt me" she assured, smiling just a bit over the fact that he was curious to know if she was okay. as he stood up to take a couple of looks at her fur, she returned to licking cinders fur, starting to purr a little, unsure if that would help the feline calm down. smoke had gotten to cinder, and the both of them had known it. (does that even make sense dude) remi saw a couple of new colours out of the corner of her eye. it was a reddish, orange cat, whose fur reminded her of the flames that terminated her home in the blink of an eye.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:26 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:54 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cinder | F | 2 years
Cinder heard more cats approaching, and felt Remi trying to soothe her. She lifted her head up to see who might have come. The only familiar faces were Riley and Remi. She saw an older looking cat run up and immediately knew who it was, Karen. Cinder never actually thought about it but she had half hoped that grumpy old bitch had never made it out of the fire. She sat up completely now, nuzzling Remi to thank her. "Is there fires everywhere?" She asked. Cinder knew the house she lived in had caught on fire, never knew how, never cared to know how. All she knew was that her owners abandoned her, and she wasn't planning on going near humans anytime soon. Another unfamiliar face walked up, she seemed sad, and Cinder's eyes drifted over to where the cat was slinking over to Remi. Cinder still felt scared and was trying not to think about it. I just want to feel like myself again.

Edited at March 11, 2022 10:56 AM by Cinderclaws
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:12 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years
Milton seemed so relieved that Remi wasnt hurt. Perhaps he felt something about her inside, or maybe it was just instinct to ask. "I'm glad," He perked up once he noticed the younger cat, possibly a kitten, and crouched down beside them. "Hey there, little one," The tom purred, offering a soft smile. "Dont cry. It's going to be okay, trust me." Milton's fluffy tail was curled up against his body, the tip flicking with curiosity. "Are you hungry?" He was all about asker questions, and this little cat was no exception. Milton was one of the only cats who hadn't groomed themselves clean of ash, mostly because it didnt get to his skin, so, he had forgotten about it.
Karen | Female | Twelve years
Oh, and here she goes. Karen starts muttering about every little things everyone did wrong, sitting a good five feet from the bunch feeling that she was too pretty for these ash covered 'mongrels'.
(Sorry this one is short!)
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:14 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
(I have to go but is Milton talking about Spot, cause she's a girl 😆)
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:16 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at March 11, 2022 11:18 AM by Skittlefish.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cloud|M|3 years

The roaring of the fire was all that could be heard. Blurry vision was all Cloud could see, but he could make out the fire and falling branches. Cloud managed to move just in time from being crushed by a burning branch. Cloud tried to stand but his left front paw was burned from the heat, but he managed to get up and limp toward a narrow path that has not been lit into ablaze.

Cloud’s vision was still blurry, he sniffed the air for any survivors but its sense of smell was screwed up from the smell of ash. Luckily Cloud managed to pick up the scent of a small group of cats, he started limping toward them. The heat of the fire getting hotter almost unbearable, Cloud could hear the sounds of cats that could not escape, saddening but Cloud continued on eager to get out of the burning forest.

After a few moments, Cloud was out of the fire for now and saw the blurry image of a few cats huddled up behind some bushes. Cloud grouped back up and before he could say anything he collapsed and fainted from breathing in too much smoke.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | mentions; milton, spot
remi watched milton. his beautiful colours glistened in the sun. her gaze shifted to cinder, who nuzzled into her, thanking remi for the comfort. remi took a sigh of relief, happy that cinder was okay, looking back at milton as he crouched down beside a kitten. remi watched the way he acted, and she found it quite sweet, and rather wholesome. she saw as riley faced towards the fire, feeling a bit sadder as she knew he put his everything into making that place a good home for the cats he called his family, and not only that was gone, but most of his family was gone too. remi knew riley was heartbroken, so she began to feel bad. shaking off dandruff that had been in her long, greyish blue fur, she observed milton and the small kitten. he was being ever so sweet with her, and she loved it. "spot," she had begun to say, "where is your mother at?" remi asked, curious to know. she hoped that spot's mom was off and about somewhere, safe. growing up without a mother figure hurts, and remi is the one to know that.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:27 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:48 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot | f | 1year
H, hi she said when Milton said hi to her, she was a bit surprised when he asked but atleast she wasn't invisible to the group. I, I know she said looking down at the ground, she knew everything would be OK in the end but right now it didn't feel like it. N, no I'm not hungry, now Spot was confused why did he care so much about her she was just a small kitty, the group had no use for her but she didn't say anything. She was uncomfortable at frist but then got relaxed so she rapped her tail around him and started to clean his ash filled fur. This somehow calmed her so she just happily sat there and cleaned his ashy fur. Soon Spot began to pur but soon turned to remi due to her asking about her mom. S, she is up in heaven she said looking at the dark sky as tears began to flow down her muzzle.

Edited at March 11, 2022 11:55 AM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 11:58 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years
Milton nodded. "Okay. It's going to get cold tonight, you should save your energy." He purred, not even sure what tim of day it was anymore. The tom wrapped himself around Spot, taking it upon himself to the groom and little feline, washing away any little specks of dirt. That statement made Milton cringe- he knew for a fact that.. this never ended well. Once she started crying, he'd nuzzle her, trying to comfort her, even if Spot wasnt his. "You know, she's watching you right now. Shes right here, by your side, in your heart. Believe it or not, I was your age, and I lost my father. Trust me,"
(Sorry this is short again-

Edited at March 11, 2022 12:00 PM by Skittlefish.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 12:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | mentions; spot
remi gasped at spot's reply, her heart dropped into her stomach and guilt-filled up the young feline's body. "you poor thing, i'm so sorry to hear that" she apologised, her pupils dilated. "no, no, don't cry, it's okay" remi added, standing up and beginning to walk over to spot to help her. during this time, all she could think about was how spot would have to grow up with no mom, or dad. it hurt her to think that, she didn't know what to do. remi laid beside spot and pulled her close, swaddling her long tail around the small kittens body. "no worries, get it all out" she whispered into spots ear, unsure of how to exactly comfort her, even though the same thing had happened to her just a couple years back. remi got an idea, she could become spots mom. it would be so much work, but hey, what's taking care of another cat? some of the time, she's taking care of multiple cats, so a little wee kitten would be nothing. she decided to keep the thought to herself for now, and decided it would be best to recommend the idea to spot when it was just the two.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:28 AM by marley

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us