Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 10, 2022 12:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Royal Pack said:
Moon | F | Healer | M: Open
WIP
Moon awoke on an old mattress. For a moment, she didn't know where she was. Why was she outside? Why was she in a junkyard?
Then all her memories came rushing back to her. The Wave of Chaos. She sighed. She wished it had never happened. It had completely ruined her peaceful life on the farm. Every day she would go out and run in the fields, chase the birds and squirrels, and protect her owner from the bears that lived nearby. Then the Wave had come, destroying everything. For a while, Moon had lingered at her home, trying to forget what happened. Then the Pack came along and told her of their plans. She went along willingly.
She stood, the springs of the mattress squealing hideously, and gave her thick pelt a shake. The hot, humid weather was making her warm up to an uncomfortable temperature. Sometimes she wished she was short-haired, like the other dogs.
She looked to where her Alpha, Greta, was sitting. She looked like a statue, gaurding the remnants of her old home. Moon trotted over to her, her belly fur swinging side to side.
"Good morning," she said to her Alpha.

Is this an okay length? It's a little over 200
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 10, 2022 02:15 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Monty | M | Sub-ordinate | M: Open

Monty had woken up in a worn out trash can with a blanket. Oh he missed his dog bed. The fire station was his home and now he is in this nasty trash can that this smell was rotting and decaying of rust. He admired Greta for living this for two years and not getting fazed. Maybe she finds it comforting since she was thrown out of her home. He shrugged and he slowly got wincing and dragging his back legs until he found the strength to lift his rear. The dogs around him are slowly awakening. Then it dawned on him of the trials are coming up.

His ears pinned against his head with anticipation. Alpha will have her training with the dogs. That's all he thought will happen. But he knew it will be different from the first new moon. Greta in his eyes was cold and frozen on her steps. His eyes looked at Riot slowly going up to Greta. His tongue was now hanging out of his mouth panting of the heath. It reminded him of fire and going through buildings on fire. He found the comfort of heat even though many dogs hate it. But his body was made to maintain and work in heat. His short fur made it so much easier to maintain this. Monty sat on his haunches waiting with anticipation for Greta's voice to penetrate the orders and celebration of the new moon.

Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 10, 2022 04:58 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Breeze / 6 / Female / Scout (fixed)
Breeze awoke with a start, her head spinning slightly as she sat up. Immediately the familiar smell of the junkyard filled her nostrils, penetrating them, not a feeling that was unfamilar.
She saw Monty heaving himself out of the trash can he had slept in. He is so new, she thought... I hope he survives the trials...
Knowing that he was a former fire dog, she knew that he would hopefully be okay. Turning her head to where Monty's eyes were trained, she spotted Riot padding slowly up to Greta. However, she didn't focus on them and instead let her mind wander as she began grooming herself.
She anticipated feeling more nervous for the events of the trials, anyone in the pack could chanllenge her for the role of Scout. But, seemingly, she felt far more confident than she had been before previous trials. Holding her position had become second nature to her, outsmarting her packmates at every turn with her experience from scouting for well over a year now. Her ears pricked as she yawned and finished licking her fur. She padded passed Monty, awknowledging him a nod and a small flick of her tail before heading over to the small prey pile and picking herself and baby rabbit.

Edited at March 10, 2022 08:06 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 10, 2022 07:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nervana_Sky Moon said good morning to Greta and she is dead or something)
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 01:18 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Riot | M | Sub-ordinate | M: Open
Riot let out another huff during the same time that he tilted his head one side, his hind paw lifting to scratch behind his ear. He heard some rustling around the camp, thinking that everybody was now beginning to finally wake up. He then greeted Greta and Moon with a dip of his head after the latter said her 'Good morning,' to the Alpha.
He slowly let the trials slip from his mind for a few minutes, the heat making his tongue roll out his mouth in a pant, lolling. He blinked slowly before his eyes searched the camp, seeing Breeze at the prey pile and spotting Monty heave himself out of the trash pile he slept in. Riot rolled his eyes. He then saw Niko sitting on the top of a car's hood, overlooking everyone else. He gave a small shake of his head at the other dog, how can a canine act so confident but yet is awkward at the same time?
The Dutch Shepherd swallowed quickly before panting again, eyes narrowing at a small flock of birds flying overhead, tail curling around himself, slightly covering his paws. His ears swivelled, keeping track of every sound around camp.
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 08:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Niko • Male • Sub • M: Open
-
Niko watched as the others began to gather around Greta. He decided to stay perched on the hood of the car, since he would probably make a fool out of himself. With his ears pricked, he began to asses his fellow subordinates. Riot could easily overpower Niko any day, although he could try to take advantage of the blindness. There was no logical way he could beat Texas, with his gigantic size. Shep would be incredibly difficult to beat, so probably not. Possibly he could take advantage of Monty's bad hips, but that would require dodging an awful lot.
Niko sighed and stood, jumping off the car. He reluctantly wandered over to the small gathering surrounding Greta. He sat a little ways away from everyone else, next to Riot. "Good morning," He murmured, trying to sound not too awkward. His eyes flickered around camp, searching for possibly escape routes if needed with his muscles tensed. He may trust most of The Pack, but he couldn't be too sure of some of them. He enjoyed sitting on the car hood, because he could see everyone and see what they were doing. Here on the ground, it was unsettling. Especially around those larger than him. He glanced at a few birds fluttering upward, then shook his head and forced his thoughts to focus on the trials.
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 09:17 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Greta | F | Sub-Prdinate | M: Pack

Greta watched the dogs gather around her slowly waking up. The beta hasn't woke up and she lashed her tail thoughtfully. She barked,"Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a good rest. Today is the day we have been waiting for...The new Pecking order.. Now we will separate. Now four of you will be divided. Riot and Niko will be with me and beta training moves. Breeze will take Texas and Shep for scouting.. Then we will switch at noon. Understand.. And Monty you will stay with Moon. Moon is gonna evaluate you. And if I hear anyone making fun of Monty. I will absolutely have consequences. It's for his safety."

Greta barked,"Nodita get your fluffy rump out here. It's the trials." She stared them down. She barked,"Dismissed. Riot and Niko. You choose who you want as your sparing opponent. Understood. Good. We will meet in the center of the junkyard. Got it? Breeze you can take them where you please." Greta pushed past them to fo to the center of the junkyard. Her head high with dominance and tail up. Her eyes striking cold and boredom. She thought I better be impressed today.

Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 10:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Texas/M/Sub-Ordinate/C:Shep
Texas crawled out from under the bush and stretched again. He walked over to the junkyard. He walked inside and looked around. He didn't notice anything strange, just that it was hot and humid. He walked over to the river to see if it had gone up any. When he got to the river bank, he realized that it had gone up a bit. He walked over to it, and put his front two paws in the water.
The river felt nice and cool on this hot day. He walked farther into it. The water felt amazing. He jumped in and started to paddle around. He followed the current as it led him down river, and farther into the junk yard. He got bored from swimming, and swimmed over to the bank and climbed up to an old car. When he was on dry ground, he shook all of the water off. He walked over to the old car and smelled to make sure no one had claimed it. No one had, so he jumped inside and layed down on on the back seats. The shde felt nice. He started to doze a bit, but soon woke up and looked around.
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 03:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shep|F|3.5|Sub-Ordinate|M: Texas, Breeze, Greta
Shep awoke, in her cool "burrow". She slept in the hole which was covered by an old piece of lumber and there was a hole just big enough for Shep to slip in and out of. Shep crawled outside and was met by a wave of heat. She shook out her fur and looked around. She smiled a bit and looked around. It was a hot day and sleeping would be a nice start to the day. Although Shep didn't want to go back inside of her "burrow" for she'd just gotten out. Then, her Alpha, Greta, stated the pecking order and who will do what. Shep looked at her Alpha, her eyes shining. I'm starting with scouting, okay. I'll go to Breeze after I get a quick drink down at the river. Shep trotted down towards the river, her nose picking up another dog's scent. Texas. Shep thought. She kept heading towards the river. When she got there, she took a few quick drinks of water and trotted back up to the junkyard. As she got up to the junkyard, noticed the scout with a small rabbit. There's no time to eat. Shep told herself, padding toward Breeze. "I'm here but where's Texas?" Shep asked the scout. I caught his scent by the river but where did he go? Shep wondered, sitting in front of the Scout.
Wild and Free Roleplay threadMarch 11, 2022 03:43 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award

Riot | M | Sub-ordinate | M: Open

He mumbled a quiet, "Good morning," back to Niko when the dog sat down next to him, ears still perked, gaze averting to the, now, speaking Alpha. He only registered the important parts of the whole speech, nodding occasionally. He watched as Greta pushed past them to walk away, Riot's eyes glimmering with nervousness and a little bit of confidence. His tail flicked, uncurling itself from around him to lay behind. The canine watched as Shep padded up to Breeze, asking the Scout a question. He sighed, turning his gaze upwards towards the sky, stretching.

He sniffed the air out of boredom before resting his eyes on the dog next to him, "You choose who to spar first, I'm not picky," he said, dipping his head slightly, a habit he had recently got from nowhere in particular, it was probably out of respect or he was just being friendly, he didn't really know. Riot squinted at Niko, the sun getting in the way of his healthy eye, making him nearly fully blind for a moment, ears twitching in anticipation, waiting for an answer from, what he considered, his almost friend, tongue lolling out of his mouth again.

Edited at March 11, 2022 03:44 PM by Thunder Struck

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us