Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP thread
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 06:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma Tail/Teen/Chomper
"I got to go to the village also, I got to meet Abel there." she said honestly with a shrug. She would've liked to go to some water but had things to do, but maybe she would go later?
Abel Tail/Teen;Hunter/Mickey Mouse
He continued on his way to the village, going over what all he needed to get. So far all he could think off was money from the meat, vegetables, and a new ax. "Well more things for us." he muttered. "What did you say?" Mickey asked. "I was just saying that we'll have some more money for extra things." he replied.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 10:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn McGowan//Beau
"Show off!" called out Aislinn, grinning, as she swung backwards over the branch and hung from her legs, sticking out her tounge jokingly
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma Tail/Teen/chomper
She continued her way to the village. Chomper followed easily behind her. "Want to go swimming later?" Chomper asked Irma. "Sure, after we leave the village." she agreed.
Abel Tail/Teen;hunter/Mickey Mouse
He skinned the animals, and started back to going to town with Mickey following him.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 04:22 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 / Teen / Spirit Animal: Juno / Mare
Lucas grinned, shaking his head and laughing. He saw Ash hanging from her legs on the branch and chuckled.
"So much for me being a show off!"
He blushed slightly, but quickly concentrated again on Juno. Picking up the pace he cantered her around, doing quick figure of eights and making sure she was picking up her feet. He shifted his weight back and she slowed down, performing a neat extended trot before he halted her and dismounted. Then, he asked her to move away and with a quick whistle she came pounding across the field towards him. Lucas jogged in front of her and then as she came up beside him he jumped once on the ground and grabbed her mane before swinging up onto her back and slowing her after a few strides at a gallop. He repeated this a few more times until he was satisfied with his training and then he dismounted and let Juno go and relax and graze.
He strode over to the tree, heaving himself up towards Ash.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
She watched Lucas and Juno upside down, he had obviously been working on this for a while. She let out a small whoop when he was finished and smiled as he came over. Smiling, mischeviously as he began to climb up. "Like you could keep up!" Ash teased, swinging the right way around and begining to scurry up the tree, Beau still sitting on the branch. Looking down she flashed a taunting grin at Lucas before swinging herself up onto another branch, then another, racing ahead of Lucas

Edited at February 17, 2022 04:38 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 04:43 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 / Teen
Lucas grinned and scampered up the tree, climbing higher and higher but never quite catching Ash.
"Jeepers! You're a damn good climber Ash!" He called up the tree, following her spirit animal and clambering up.
Eventually he sat down, he legs dangling from the branch as he looked up to Ash and smiled. "i am thinking of going to the coast for a few days tonight. Wanna come with? I was gonna ask Carlos and maybe some of the others and we could make a trip of it?"
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
Aislinn smiled, clambering down, "Thanks" she said, blushing in reply to the compliment. Hair, blowing in front of her eyes (she hadn't bothered tying it up this morning), she sat beside Lucas and listened to his offer. "Sure!" she agreed, "It's not like I'd have anything better to do" she laughed, watching the landscape spread out beyond her.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 17, 2022 07:23 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas / 14 / Teen
Lucas looked at Ash for second, his insides bubbling with happiness when she accepted. "Well then! I am gonna head back and pack if you want to come back with me, or just meet me and the others here at sunset, we can travel when it's cooler."
His cheeks coloured up slightly and he turned away quickly, swinging down from the branch and whistling sharply. Juno came hirtling round the corner, skidding to a halt beside him and whinnying happily. Lucas swung onto her back and saluted, before winking and circling Juno as he waited for her to join him.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 18, 2022 06:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Irma/teen/chomper
After walking a while, she finally made it to the village. "Lucas is near by." Chomper chided as they walked into the village. She seen her brother walking with Mickey, trying to sell some meat.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 19, 2022 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
Faye nodded, smiling at Lucas's words, "I'll come with, not like I need to pack anything much" She said as she lowered herself down the tree. As she reached Beau, Ash held out her hand expectantly and the fox dissapeared, reappearing on Ash's wrist, a small tattoo. "She's started letting me do that more" Ash said happily to Lucas as she leapt off the tree, landing catlike on the ground in front of him.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us