Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2 

Race Against Time | RP Thread | OpenNovember 6, 2021 12:54 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cia | Mare | Main Herd | Mare | Mentions: Main Herd

A pair of warm brown eyes scanned the surroundings. Ocean had never been in a blizzard as bad as last night's, in her 5 and half years. The scenery had changed over night. Where there had been grass, fallen leaves, the bare branches of trees, and the occassional shrub, there now lay snow, ice, and only glimpses of green beneath it all. In fact, it wasn't just the scenery that had changed.

Looking around, the herd seemed to have changed, as well. There were so many she didn't see. What happened to them? She shook off the oncoming dark thoughts, and told herself they probably found shelter nearby, or there were some hidden under snow... very much alive. She knew that everybody had made it through because nothing else was possible.

A shiver passed through her, one that shook off only a bit of snow. She did a more thorough shake, but, while some came away, she was still rather decorated by piles of snow and ice. her mane was frozen, her tail was frozen, and her thick winter coat had even caught some ice, as well. She was huddled near a herd mate, but didn't pay mind to who it was and instead wandered away from their warmth to check on everybody.

However, there was nobody to check on. There was only one of the deputy mares, Yvaine, whom Cia had been standing next to. Cia blinked in surprise and creeped back towards the mare for the warmth as she pondered what had happened. It had been a wild storm, the rest of the herd must have lost the mares in their search for shelter must have separated the two groups, but that was bound to happen. She knew they couldn't be too far. It would only take a day or two maximum to find them, right?

She wasn't sure, but for now, she set forth pawing in the snow beneath her hooves, finding glimpses of brownish green that she could munch on with a few more minutes of scooping. She hoped there weren't too many groups like hers.

Edited at November 6, 2021 01:03 AM by Meian
Race Against Time | RP Thread | OpenNovember 26, 2021 07:47 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Coia | Filly | Group 3 | Foal | Mentions: Group 3

The filly sneezed as a flake of snow drifted into one of her nostrils and melted, tickling the sensitive hairs. She stood up, shaking her head and frame, dislodging the snow that had creeped through the branches of the forest onto her pelt in the night, though faint flakes still seemed to be falling through the air, meaning she'd have more later. She then laid back down in her last position, waiting for one of the adults to tell her what to do. She was currently huddled as close to Adela as possible without actually becoming an attatched appendage of the appaloosa mare.

The filly's ears stung with cold, as did her nose. She tucked her nose in to her chest in an attempt to warm it up some. It did help, but not as much as she would have hoped. Her legs were tucked underneath her body, her head was tucked into her chest, and her ears were pinned against her neck. Yet, she still felt nearly frozen stiff all across her form. Plus, they had found somewhat decent shelter by a cliff wall and amongst some trees. If this was what sheltered felt like, what did horses in the fields feel like? She knew some loners must have not been able to find a cave or forest in time.

Moving might have helped her warm up, but she didn't want to move at all when everything outside the forest they were sheltered in was so white, she felt as if she'd get lost after traveling a mere 2 feet past the tree line.

She looked around for any signs of movement from the herd, but, from where she was, she only saw two figures. Her mother, and Noche. The rest of the herd must have been hidden amonst the trees, and the mist in the air didn't help.

She decided to stand up and look around for her herd members, perhaps some other foals that would play with her and help her to keep warm. As she stood, a rush of cool air hit her belly, and she began to shiver, but she was determined to find someone to play because she felt restless. Upon standing up, however, she realized 2 things at once. 1) She didn't recognize this land, so, hopefully, the others did, and 2) There were only 3 horses. Noche, Adela, and her.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us