Wolf Play : shivers || werewolf roleplay || open
Chatbox
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 11, 2022 09:20 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Tomas

Tori watched her brother for a moment before turning to look at Tomas once more. "I would agree with you about it not being bad about being alone, but sometimes it is nice to have someone to at least throw things at when you are mad."

When Tomas shrunk Tori's heart went out to the younger boy but she kept the words within her head at least for the moment. She shifted to show more of her screen when Tomas began to show interest and a frustrated snort left her.

"No...well not really. I have it narrowed down to a couple of possible beings but without having an actual picture of the thing, I can't pinpoint exactly which one it is." Tori wasn't afraid to share her screen with the pack members and usually kept any of her music stuff tucked away until she was alone. Even though she didn't mind having possibly millions of unknown people see them, something about the pack members seeing them and not liking them made her more anxious about it.

She had two windows open with one having what appeared to be a wendigo and the other of a wechuge. Both beings looking somewhat similar but yet both vastly different. After taking another sip of the drink in her hand, Tori let out a softer sigh. "I am really wishing I had done a mythology class while I was still in school. Maybe I would be better able to help."

Even though she was frustrated, Tori was trying to keep it in check as she looked between her computer and Tomas. "What do you think it could possibly be? I know you didn't see it but maybe you have more knowledge in the realm of folklore and myth." She offered a gentle smile towards the boy before leaning forward to exchange her drink for her computer to bring it closer.

"I also should really put my glasses back on. But I think I look like enough of a nerd at the moment with them sitting on my head. What do you think?"

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 11, 2022 09:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Open
Zane ran through the forest, herding a lone buck that had strayed from the herd. Hunting took his mind off everything else, and let his stress wind down. He didn't like that there was an unknown beast in the forest nor that it had killed one of the pack. Sure, he hadn't known Kline very well but pack was pack. He wanted to find this thing and rip it to shreds. Which from what he had heard was nearly impossible.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he steered the buck towards the river. The current was strong today so he doubted the deer would decide to try its luck in swimming. They got to the river and the buck shied away from the rushing current, leaving itself vulnerable for a moment. Good enough. Zane leaped, his jaws closing around the bucks throat, crushing its windpipe. It struggled a couple moments before collapsing. He finished it quickly before quickly smelling the air. Nothing. Good.

Nothing for a week it seemed. The creature had disappeared after the killing of Kline. Zane couldn't believe it had already been a week since Kline had died. He didn't like being at the cabin though. Kline's sister had either run off or gone back to her parents. Only Kari knew. It didn't matter though. As long as the pup was safe, then it would be fine. Zane dragged the deer towards the cabin. As long as the pups were clear of the forest, they would be fine while the adults figured out this problem.

Zane got back to the cabin and brought the deer over to the skinning cabin where he could smell Raven. He barked, letting her know it was there and she dragged it inside as he headed back out. Grabbing a pine tree branch, he started to cover the drag tracks from the deer all the way to the river. Picking the branch up so it wouldn't drag, he trotted back lightly, making sure he didn't leave any pawprints.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Tori [indirectly], Tomas [indirectly]

One week. It had been one week since the creature lurking in their territory made it's appearance. It had been one week since Kline became its victim, killed before his packmates could arrive on time and help him. Ikaris blamed no one for that day, no one but the beast and himself. He knew that not everyone would agree on any blame falling to him, but he was too stubborn to agree with them. Tightly holding onto a bottle of whiskey, Ikaris stared at the papers scattered on his bed. Various news articles, interviews, and books. Plus a list of the supernatural. If werewolves existed, surely other creatures existed. That thought scared him. Lifting the bottle to his lips, Kari tipped it back, taking a long drink. Sure, it was only 4pm, but he wasn't waiting any longer to drink. Running a hand through his loose hair he mumbled, "What are you?"

Setting the bottle down he sighed, pushing himself off of the bed. Walking over to his closet he picked out a dark crimson hoodie. He swore that if it was any darker it would've been black. Slipping it over his bare chest he glanced over at his bed. He would clean it up later, and for real this time. He had put it off long enough. Kari couldn't stand the mess anymore. Walking over to the table by his bed, the alpha grabbed onto the whiskey bottle and took it with him as he left his room, not bothering to try and hide the smell of the alcohol, or the bottle itself. What would they do? Chastise him? Yeah, he could handle that.

When he walked hy the living room he couldn't help but glance over to the couch where Tori and Tomas sat. It was nice to see them talking to each other. However, it also reminded him of Sydney's absence. He remembered the day he took her to her family, later that night he had gotten drunk.. and he got into a fight, which wasn't a surprise to anyone anymore. Never did he think her absence would kill him. It wasn't safe though, and if she got attacked by the creature? He'd never forgive himself.

Before putting the bottle away, Kari took another drink with a grimace as he looked out of the window. It would probably snow later today. He liked the idea of that. It would be the perfect weather for him to go on a run to clear his mind and get his blood pumping. Breaking his gaze from the clouds on the other side of the glass, Kari put the bottle away and turned to the fridge.

Reaching for a bottle of water and a couple of fruits he sighed, shuffling over to the table that could seat the entire pack. Opening the water bottle he tipped his head back and tool three large drinks of it before setting it down and eyeing the green apple in his calloused hand. He should be starving after having nothing to eat yet, but he wasn't. He knew he had to eat though, so he forced himself to take a bite out of the fruit. Kari liked the sourness of it. He wasn't a huge fan for sweet things, even if it wasn't a desert.

Perhaps after this he'd go down to the small gym and go a few rounds with the punching bags, maybe life some weights too. He wasn't sure yet. All he knew was that he needed to get away from the studying and he really needed to get rid of some of the steam that built up in him.

As tempting as it sounded to go and fight a couple of drunks at the bar, he wasn't feeling up to it. Mainly because he really didn't want to get his ass chewed out by anyone... that and he didn't want to look beat up for the peace visit that was supposed to be happening soon. Ikaris was thankful that he didn't have to send anyone away from home this time, it was up to the other packs to visit them now. Ikaris had made it very clear that they had done enough traveling, so- the Ravik pack would finally let visitors show up to their homes, something they haven't done since Kari's parents were in charge. He couldn't quite tell if this idea was a good or bad one yet. Only time could tell he supposed.

Edited at April 12, 2022 05:19 PM by Tynahi
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 15, 2022 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley Z. Ephraim/18/Loner/Mentions: Briell, open

Fin layed flat on her back across a near flat rock, squinting at the sky. The air was gaining a bit of a bite, a sign of coming cold weather. Hopefully it didn't snow, with rain, her and Briell could survive by just bundling up and finding a good enough canopy to not get soaking wet. Snow meant they would need better insulation, real shelter.

Her stomach growled, which was then answered with a grown. Its had been a couple days since she had gone hunting, and they had been making 2 rabbits along with nuts and berries to sustain themselves. Fin ached to hunt in her wolf form, but leaving Bri unattended was dangerous, and taking her with could quickly become inefficient, as she was still learning how to hunt, and shifting was painful for her. "Shoulda kept that damn house in town" Fin muttered under her breath

With another groan, she lifted herself off her back, only to hear a voice in the tree above her. "You sound like an 80 year old woman" Bri called down to her. "Then I suppose you should go get your own food, old women dont hunt when there is perfectly capable youngins." Fin smirked up at her little sister, who scampered further up the tree in surrender. "Thats what I thought" she snickered, tossing a twig at the base of the tree.

"You know the rules, i'll be back soon" FIn called one last time, dropping her belongings aside her small pack and shifting into the reddish fur of her world. Shaking out her legs a bit, Fin took off, following the scent of a potential food source.

Briell E. Ephraim/13/Loner/Mentions: Finley, Open

Birds singing, winds whistling, another happy day for Briell, who sat high up in a tree, delicately eating the berries in her hands. Today her outfit was as colorful and bright against the dark browns and greens against her surroundings. She wore a neon purple tank top with dark blue, cropped fishnet thats sleeves went to her knuckles. A white belt cinched her pitch black cargo pants around her waist, and her tan boots hooked around the branch below the one she sat on.

Bri has stolen one of Fin's books for a bit of reading and naturewatching. A love for climbing was something the sisters shared. This particular book was the story of a human woman being stolen from her family but a fae man who could turn into a lion. She has read this collection before, at the end of this book the woman dies and get turns into a fae, and the lion dude is a real pain.

Nonethless, she loves the main character and reads the story over and over. After Fin has left, Bri finished her breakfast slowly climbs down the tree. She knows she would be expected to stay put where she is safe and unseen, or at lease as one could be unseen with bright purple shirts and almost white hair.

However, Bri also firmly believes that Fin unerestimates her and is forever the overprotective older sister. And so, with the book tucked under her arm and the knife in her boot, Bri sets off in the opposite direction of fin in exploration.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 18, 2022 08:14 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Grayson Pranch | Loner/visitor | Mentions: Open/those in the house.

It had been a while since Grayson had been this excited to be visiting another pack. Maybe it was partly due to being able to see the one person that had completely flipped his world upside with her actions. An evil smirk filled his lips as he looked out the windows of the car letting the driver have some peace from his talking and questions.

Grayson paid the driver once they pulled up outside of the main house. He raised an eyebrow noticing the bit of activity of the pack members but quietly he was taking in the scents. He adjusted the sleeve of his sweatshirt as the familiar scent greeted him. "Tori..." He whispered picking up his bag and heading towards the front door.

The man had gone with a simple appearance of a sweatshirt, jeans, and nicer shoes so that he was comfortable but yet also presentable. He was about to lift a hand and knock on the door when Carson opened it, filling up the doorway.

"Grayson..." A warning was held in his tone that was loud and clear to the other male as Carson stepped aside to let him enter the building. "Our guest Grayson has arrived." Carson called out watching the smirk leave Grayson's face as he had wanted to be secret with his arrival.

Tori's attention turned towards the door and her eyes narrowed seeing the blonde man by her brother. Grayson offered a playful wink when their gazes met but Tori only growled and shifted to try and have her back facing the man while her attention turned back to Tomas.

A soft chuckle left Grayson at Tori's action. Of course she would be furious to see him, I mean who wouldn't with his betrayal but he was going to try and win her back. He had to win her back if he wanted a shot at rising in the ranks of the pack.

"I will take your bag to your room. You will be in one of the guest rooms on the lower floor. Next to my room." Again the warning in Carson's words obvious to anyone around the pair as the man picked up the bag and walked down the hall.

"Thank you Carson. I was wondering if Tori would like to give me a tour around the house? At least until I can meet the alpha." Grayson stepped over to the couch and took a seat in the space by Tori and rested a hand on the woman's shoulder causing every fiber in the woman to freeze.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 18, 2022 10:18 PM

Lonely Sins

Neutral

Give Award
Rose Black - New comer/wanderer - 19 yr old - F
Rose padded on through the woods. She had a pretty deep gash on her shoulder from the plane crash but didn't have time to think about it. She just needed to get as far away from her previous pack as possible. She had stolen the plane to escape and had been flying for a couple of hours before it went down. She guessed that she was a good 300 miles away, maybe more, but with the amount of blood loss she wasn't sure if her calculations were right. She was lucky she was even able to shift to make a run for it. Rose could smell other werewolves in the area but wasn't sure if they were good or not.
Good was relative to her. She had met and seen so much bad that good barely made a difference anymore. As she ran she felt herself getting light headed and knew it was only a matter of time before she would pass out. Her vision blurred and she slammed into a tree. She cried out as a branch wedged itself into her open wound. Rose tried to get back up and when she put pressure on her right front everything went black.
(Sorry for the small start, feeling out the rp first before throwing more out there.)

Edited at April 18, 2022 10:19 PM by Lonely Sins
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 18, 2022 11:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter M: Shadow, Kline, Rose
Luna sat outside near the firepit. The wind was blowing her hair slightly. She was thinking about everything, Kline, the loner (shadow), the book. The book's ink had been smeared and barely any words were visible. She kept it under her bed just for safekeeping. That day that she set it out, she'd noticed the loner that had smelled of garlic had followed her.
She fiddled with a stick, playing with the ash is the bottom of the firepit. She clearly couldn't go back into town or the librarian would realize her book was still missing if she noticed Luna. Dang, I really messed up. She thought, thinking back to the river. She had spotted the loner and dropped the book in the river.
Her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp cry off in the distance. Luna opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the cry. Luna shook her head, knowing she had nothing better to do. She shifted and started walking in the direction she'd heard the cry. Sniffing the air, she caught a new scent. A werewolf scent. Luna tilted her head as she slowed her walking. Could it be another loner? The last time we met one, he seemed to be dangerous. Luna thought. She folded her ears back. Dammit, curiosity. Good thing I'm not a cat or I'd be dead by now.
Luna started walking forward once more. She then caught the scent, it was stronger now. Luna was approaching closer to the werewolf. Then, Luna spotted it. The werewolf was female and she seemed to be injured. Luna lowered her head, smelling the air around her. As she approached closer, she noticed that the wolf wasn't moving. Unconscious. Luna thought. She then noticed her shoulder. It had a large gash and seemed somewhat fresh. The wolf seemed to be losing a lot of blood as well.
Luna looked around. Nobody was near. Luna nudged the wolf's paw, wondering if the wolf would wake. "Hello?" she growled kindly, showing her teeth. She didn't want to scare the wolf but she also wanted to seem prepared to fight if needed.

Edited at April 18, 2022 11:06 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 19, 2022 09:11 PM

Lonely Sins

Neutral

Give Award
Rose Black - Newcomer/Loner - 19 - F
Rose drifted back slowly. The first thing that she noticed was the strong smell of her blood coming out in waves. The second thing she noticed was the smell of another werewolf. One she had not encountered. She opened her eyes still dizzy and took in the wolf standing over her. She noted that the wolf had spoken but her mind was so muddled that she couldn't make the words out. All she could do was lift her head up slightly before dropping it back down.
She tried weighing her options in her head but it was clear she had no other ones to choose. "My shoulder... i- I can't.." thats all she managed to get out as she rolled to her good side, giving the shewolf a better view of the wound. Pain was pulsating from the area but Rose knew she couldn't risk passing out again. She leveled her breathing out. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Trying to slow her heart rate down. Panicking would only make things worse for her in this state.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 19, 2022 09:48 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Grayson, Tori

Finishing off the fruit, Ikaris huffed in irritation as he tapped his fingertips against the wooden table. Was the peace visit today? Kari's face scrunched as he fought to remember the date that had been settled. Then it hit him, shit. It was today. Of course it was today. Grabbing his water bottle, Ikaris got up from the table and headed to his room to take a shower and tidy himself up some. If the smell of alcohol lingered on him, so be it, but hopefully this shower would get rid of it, or mask it well enough where it wouldn't be pungent.

Ikaris stood under the scalding hot water for what seemed like forever, relaxing his muscles as he enjoyed the burning sensation that it left behind. He could care less if his skin had reddened because of it, it would be back to normal by the time he'd get dressed. He couldn't remember the last time he thoroughly enjoyed a shower, it was relaxing. Ikaris then quickly finished the shower up, washing up and washing his hair before stepping out of the shower. Thank god he had a mat outside the shower. He'd be pissed if he had to clean up the water that dripped from his body. Roughly ten minutes later Kari was dry and slipping on a different hoodie from before along with a pair of black sweatpants. He wasn't going to wear anything fancy, not in his home. Besides, this was a peace mission, he didn't have to be dressed up for it.
Sitting back down on his bed, the alpha began to sort through the papers on it, making neat piles before setting them on the nightstand by his bed. Okay, this place was looking a little better. Grabbing the brush from inside of the nightstand drawer, Ikaris methodically brushed his hair out to it's full length, humming a song by Queen as he worked at getting it completely tangle and knot free. God, his hair was getting long, he might have to schedule a haircut to take off a little bit to make it just a tad shorter, not that it would make a big difference anyways. As much as it irritated him, there was no way he'd cut his hair off. Short hair just wasn't his thing. Sure, it was back when he was a young kid, but by the time he was a high schooler his short hair was gone. For a brief moment he even had a mullet, not that he'd ever talk about that phase. Ikaris could one hundred percent live without revisiting that year of his life.

The sound of the front door opening followed by some talking, Ikaris guessed that their guest was here. Carson announced it seconds after he had come to that conclusion. Quickly tying his hair back into a bun, Ikaris sighed. He hated this. He hated talking to strangers, but he had to do it, much to his dismay.

Ikaris came out of his room a few minutes later, his footsteps quiet as he rounded the corner, the living room coming into sight. He could already smell their guest, and he didn't like it. Maybe it was a territorial thing, him not liking the smell of a newcomer, especially with the newcomer being a man. Crossing his arms over his chest, Ikaris observed the man before walking into the general area, trying his best not to eye the man that had his hand on Tori's shoulder, "Looks like your tour will have to wait until later." Ikaris was never really good at introductions, his jaw was set, lips slightly downturned, but resting naturally in the most stoic expression he could put on, finally saying his name, "Ikaris. I can't seem to remember your name though." The alpha forced a small smile, the corners of his mouth turning up a little before falling back into the expression they were in before. He never remembered ever disliking a person right off of the bat like this. Maybe he should've had someone go to the other man's pack instead. He didn't like inviting a stranger in, especially so soon after losing Kline. Sure, the man wasn't the monster that had killed him, but Ikaris was still cautious.

Edited at April 19, 2022 09:50 PM by Tynahi
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 20, 2022 12:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | M: Rose
Luna backed up a bit as the wolf spoke. Shoulder? She wondered. Then, the wolf rolled a bit, revealing that the gash was much larger than it had seemed. At this pace, she will die! Luna folded her ears back. Loners aren't terribly welcomed in the pack...but she could die out here. She may not be a danger for she wouldn't have gotten herself hurt like this. Luna lifted her ears, making the decision. "Don't worry, I'm going to help you." Luna said, looking around. Supplies...supplies. Yes, branches. She thought, trotting towards some fallen branches. She picked them up and put them beside the wolf. As she had remembered from Kline's death, which she remembered clear as day, Tori had created a sort of sled using, branches, vines, and a pelt. Luna had two out of the three things, branches and vines.
Luna shifted back, looking around. Wait, my hoodie! It could be used in the same way. Luna took off her sweatshirt, having a blue t-shirt underneath. Luna started tying the sleeves to the branches with the vines. As she finished, she shifted, pushing the female carefully on the "sled". She then slipped a vine over her head, not making it much of a harness. Luna dug her claws into the dirt. Tori is pretty smart. I think she may have just saved this wolf. Luna thought, pulling the wolf as fast as she could.
"We'll get you to our healer." Luna panted, the strong scent of blood filling her nose as she spoke. She hoped that the wolf was holding in back there and Kari wouldn't be terribly mad at her for helping a loner. Luna was more focused on saving the wolf than being disciplined right now. That was the least of her problems if this was even one.

Edited at April 20, 2022 12:54 AM by The Midnight Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us