Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 19, 2022 05:19 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Tori

"Please don't blame yourself. You tried, and that's what matters." Gently rubbing her back Ikaris let out a small sigh. His eyebrows creased when Tori started to sob, how could he remedy the situation? Realizing he couldn't do anything in the moment, he held onto her whispering small reassurances to her in an attempt to make her feel better. Kari didn't want her to blame herself for this. No one could have prevented what happened today. As much as he wanted to think that they could've saved Kline, part of him felt like it was inevitable, and perhaps it was true.

It wasn't normal. As curious as he was about what the creature was, Ikaris kept quiet. Tonight he wouldn't sleep. He could already tell that his night would be full of thoughts and research. Maybe by morning he could have an idea of what the creature was, and perhaps the pack could figure out how to kill it. Ikaris would be inclined to a few drinks, but tonight he'd stay away from liquor. The last thing the pack needed was someone being inconsiderate and getting drunk. Besides, Kari really didn't feel like upsetting Tori, and if he drank? He'd surely do the one thing he couldn't imagine doing at the moment. Not that he ever wants to upset her, but tonight he'd be exceptionally opposed to indulging in alcohol.

When Tori moved one of her hands to wipe her face, Ikaris moved his head to look down at her. Her comment about possibly losing a contact made him smile. His smile faded a few seconds later when she spoke again, talking about how they brought Kline back, and how they should bury him sooner than later. Ikaris agreed, nodding his head he unclenched his jaw and spoke quietly, "Alright. We can do that soon." Truth be told, he didn't know how they should go about burying him. Should they have a ceremony? If so, then how would it go? Ikaris had never been around for a pack member dying, even when his parents led the pack. It was too late to call them about it, and he couldn't wait for them to be available. He'd have to improvise, perhaps let those who witnessed what happened choose. After all, they were the ones who risked their lives to try and save him. It seemed more fitting than him choosing how he should get buried.

Listening as Tori spoke, Ikaris nodded- to himself mostly. Hearing he say she'd give him a royal talking if he ever entered her room without announcing himself, he laughed, "Sure thing." The alpha had expected her to get up, so he was surprised when she rested her head on his shoulder. A small smile forced the corner of his lips to turn upwards for a brief moment. Looking out the window, Ikaris stayed put, deciding to sit quietly for a little bit longer. Eventually they'd have to get up, and the pack would have to bury Kline. He still couldn't quiet grasp onto the idea that he had died. Ikaris parted his lips, ready to say something, but he stopped himself and sighed. It could wait.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 20, 2022 03:01 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Ikaris & Carson

Her brows furrowed hearing Ikaris' sigh though she didn't open her eyes. "Something is on your mind..." Slowly her eyes opened as she waited for his response. Even with how nice it felt to be sitting close to her friend, a memory flashed to the front of her mind and she sat up shaking her head for a moment as she pulled away.

Regret at her sudden change filled her and she turned to look at Ikaris with her apology on her lips but stopped when Carson entered her doorway. He cleared his throat to announce his presence and Tori's attention turned towards her brother. "I wanted to make sure you were alright as it seems everyone has been running around with saying little other than we have lost a member." His gaze travelled towards Kari and he raised a speculative eyebrow at his sister who averted her gaze and attempted to be looking for her possibly lost contact.

"If you want to talk to Sydney, she is in the med room, Kari. I do understand if you want to get other items taken care of, just let me know what you need me to do. I can stay in the med room or help get things ready for Kline." His monotone voice brought Tori's attention back to him and his gaze softened seeing the turmoil that was raging within her own gaze. A mixture of regret, anger, fear, and memory all danced within that turmoil and Tori stood wiping her hands on her pants absent mindedly as if there was something on them that wasn't there, but only she could see.

The slight movement wasn't missed by her older brother and worry creased his brow until Tori was holding up a pillow from her bed acting as though she was going to throw it. Carson only shook his head before turning and headed down the stairs to the main living room, looking around to see who all was still about the pack house.

Tori set the pillow back down on her bed and let out the breath that she had been holding. "It is probably for the best that we don't stay hidden up here. With everything going on, perhaps we should get back to the group. Maybe see who all needs help."

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openMarch 22, 2022 06:22 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ikaris V. Ravik
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Tori, Carson

Ikaris hummed softly in response to her, shrugging lightly, "It's nothing important." The words were smooth, honest. Kari didn't think it was important enough to bother anyone with it, so he believed what he said. He'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't think about telling her after saying that, but when she pulled away he knew he should wait until another time. In all honesty, the moment had lasted longer than he thought, so when Carson came along Ikaris didn't mind. Cooly looking over to the medic, Ikaris listened to him before slowly getting up, "Yeah, that's a good idea. I uh, I'm going to make a call first," pausing, Kari ran his right thumb over the knuckles on his left hand, "it might take a while." He wasn't ready to call a family and tell them that Kline had died, and in the same breath ask if they could take Sydney so she could be out of harm's way.

Looking over to Tori, Ikaris watched as she picked up a pillow, seemingly ready to throw it at her brother. Normally he might find it funny, perhaps even save the memory so he could bring it up later. This time, he let it pass. Looking back to the door the alpha sighed, letting his shoulders ease up some. He was tense, a little less tense now that he made himself relax a little. When Tori spoke, Kari kept his gaze trained on the door, searching his mind for what he was going to say to the Anderson family. His parents had always been better with words, it was a shame he couldn't have them relay the message. That's what happens when you're the alpha. He had to do this, even though he really didn't want to.

"I'll be out on the back porch. Hopefully I can get this phone call done and over with before I make myself even more anxious about it." Finally turning to look at her, Ikaris offered a smile. It was feeble, anyone could see past it, but he didn't care, "Afterwards I'll talk to Sydney a little, then I'll come join the group." Before walking out, Ikaris took a deep breath, making eye contact with Tori before mouthing two words, thank you. Then, he walked out of the room, purposely trying to avoid any other conversation. He knew it might've been a bit.. rude, but in all honesty all he could think about was this damn phone call he was about to make.

As he walked outside, Ikaris hated that his first thought was how he was disappointed about how he couldn't get a drink even if he wanted to. The pack was in the living room still, from what he could tell- and the kitchen wasn't exactly far away from them. He wouldn't get away with it. And with that thought came shame. Kari shouldn't be thinking about getting a drink, especially because he knows that if he did get one, it would lead to another, and then another. Tonight was not the night he wanted to do that. Calling himself stupid, Ikaris pulled out his phone and took a seat at the table that sat on the porch, opening his contacts. He didn't even need to scroll, one of the first contacts in his phone was what he wanted, Andersons. Clicking on it he took another deep breath before he held his thumb above the green phone icon. Muttering to himself, he clicked the icon and put the phone up to his right ear, "Here goes nothing."
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 06:47 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
timeskip!

this is a small one, a week after the night Kline was killed by the wendigo! any new members can join in, perhaps they were sent on a mission to make peace or keep up with another pack in a different region.

it's currently around 4pm, the sky is cloudy- theatening to spill rain, perhaps even some light snow later in the night.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 08:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven Samara | 23 | F | Beta | M: Open
Raven laid in the meadow, the wind blowing gently through her fur. It had been a week since Kline had been killed by that creature. No sign of it so far but she couldn't tell whether that was a good thing or not. No sign of the loner either, although she had picked up a few faint scents through town suggesting he was still in the area. Her eyes darted around before a rabbit hopped nearby, venturing out of its burrow. It paused for a moment before starting to nibble on the grass. With a threat of snow coming, any food they could get was welcome.

She had been hoping for a deer but they would be laying down by this time. By the angle of the sun, or whenever she could see the sun, it was late afternoon. She got up slowly into a crouching position before stalking forward silently. Her black fur didn't quite blend in with the grass around her but the tall grass hid her enough. Placing her paws carefully, she halted when she got close enough before crouching a bit lower to gather her strength in her hind legs. Jumping out of the grass, her jaws snapped the rabbits spine before it could even squeal.

Picking up her prey, she sniffed the air before loping back into the woods. She better get back, it looked like it was going to rain. And with the chilly breeze, possibly snow. She hoped it wouldn't snow, she hated when clumps of it got into her fur. She slowed as she neared the cabin, knowing that a few hunters wouldn't be back until quite a time later. Making it to the skinning cabin next to the main lodge, she shifted before heading in to start the process before dinner.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 10:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tomas Basco-Serrano | 14 | Medic Assistant | Mentions: n/a

Tomas was a creature of habit, and accordingly, he was currently occupying one of his usual haunts: the pack's couch. He enjoyed the couch situated in the living room, but despite the cool weather and the outside elements, he found himself lounging around on the balcony more frequently. It was cozy on the balcony with the fire pit and swing, and of course it was raised, being on the second floor. On some subconscious level, he probably realized that being slightly higher up was a more advantageous position, but mostly he liked it because it was out of the way.

It had been a turbulent couple of weeks since he arrived, so much so that he was beginning to question whether he ought to slip away and find another place to reside. The pack had seemed so capable and stable at first, and he'd begun to slowly warm up to their presence, even making himself a useful asset to the pack when the rare mood struck. But then the death - no, or was it murder - of a pack member had shaken him.

He hadn't known Kline well, but the sudden slaughter still threw him for a loop. The pack had changed now, become fragile. A fist curled in silent anger as he picked aggressively at a tuft of fuzz sticking from a small tear in the couch's fabric. It was that monster, whatever it was. That unknown threat lurking in the wood threatened to dissolve the pack he'd just found. It was another reminder that he couldn't allow himself to grow comfortable and complacent.

Then again, it would probably be more dangerous to set out into the woods solo than to stick around with the pack. At least they had numbers on their side. Tomas avoided relying on others, but he'd be stupid to overlook the simple fact that the pack had protectors, people like Ikaris and Carson and Tori to stand together and take their vengeance.

Mindlessly, he continued digging persistently at the couch and let his gaze wander across the chilly, budding landscape. He could smell rain on the wind, and the distant promise of snow. It was cool outside, but he told himself that he couldn't feel it under his navy blue hoodie as he tucked his legs beneath him.

What had happened last week - well, it wasn't his grief to share. It affected him in some ways, but he couldn't pretend to care that much when he just...didn't. Since the run in with the beast, Tomas had felt like an outsider watching something intensely private, which he was. Up until then, he had been coming out of his shell a bit and spending a lot of time within the house rather than on the balcony, but afterwards, he had resumed the habit of squirreling himself away to give the pack some much-deserved privacy.

He gave a hard yank on the stuffing poking from the couch, then let the bit of fluff float to the ground, where it joined a small pile he'd already extracted. What did they know about the beast already? Was it a day time creature, or a night stalker like a wolf? These details could matter if he did try to make it on his own again. A nail caught on the tear in the fabric, enlarging it to the size of a nickel as he mused to himself about hypothetical plans, "It wouldn't be so bad, s'ppose."

Edited at April 10, 2022 10:09 PM by Quadropheniac
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 10:12 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Tomas, Grayson (Ind)

Tori was currently sitting crosslegged on the couch with her laptop resting in her lap. Her eyes focused on the screen as her fingers moved along the keyboard. She had been trying to do some research along with keeping in contact the least amount with her father. Her hair was up in a messy bun while her glasses rested on her nose. Usually by this time in the day, she would have put her contacts in but she had spent a good portion of the day on her computer and her glasses made that work easier on her eyes.

She was also wearing a pair of leggings and a crop top t-shirt. A bit of guilt still lived in her mind even though the incident had been a week ago. A frustrated groan left her as she leaned back closing her computer. She felt like she had just hit dead end after dead end and news of the fact that her father had stated that Grayson was coming to visit the pack as an act of showing that they are still on friendly terms.

Tori's anger had bristled when she had read the words and the memory of the last time she had seen the man flashed before her eyes. She leaned forward to set her computer on the coffee table and stood up before moving over to the kitchen, reaching into the fridge to grab a beer. Tori returned to her seat on the couch and lifted her glasses after opening her drink and pinched the bridge of her nose after taking a sip.

It was often if she would drink, unless she was trying to keep the monster that she called her anger within check. She let out a deep breath as she closed her eyes just listening to the various sounds of the house around her.

Tori had been so absorbed in what she was doing, partially to the fact that she always put in her earbuds to drown out the world, that she hadn't noticed whe Tomas had arrived or what he was doing until she heard him speak. She lifted her head from resting on the back of the couch where she had been sitting and opened an eye looking at Tomas.

"What wouldn't be so bad?" She hadn't had many interactions with the boy as Carson but had noticed that he tended to keep to himself. At least she could take advantage of the situation and try to see if she could learn more about him.

Edited at April 10, 2022 10:16 PM by FrostyK
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 10:25 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Carson O'Connor | Medic | Mentions: Open

Carson was currently lost in his own little music filled paradise as he danced around the punching bag, getting his physical training in for the day. Granted he was listening to soft piano music, so at least on the outside it appeared he was listening to something that was keeping him pumped up instead of calming. Carson wiped a bit of sweat away from his brow before throwing a harder punch, catching the bag before it could swing back and knock him on his behind.

Normally Carson would have been finished with his workout but today he had gotten caught up with ordering new supplies that he had almost waited too long to get into the training room. He moved over to where he had set his towel down and picked it up along with his water bottle and rested the towel around his bare shoulders before taking a drink.

It wasn't much longer before he had wiped most of the sweat off of himself and slipped on his shirt before he was heading back to the main area of the house. He paused for a moment catching the scent of incoming moisture and made a mental note to double check the antibiotics and cold medicine just in case he needed to get on the phone again to order more.

He paused in the livingroom noticing his sister and Tomas and offered a quiet wave before disappearing towards the medical room. Normally he would have stopped but his mind was focused on checking supplies. There would be time to be social later and having enough supplies was more important to the taller man.

He stepped into the cooler room and took a deep breath, using it to set his shoulders back and release a bit of tension that had been residing. Finding out what the creature was that had attacked was always at the forefront of his mind as he worried everytime all of the members went out for a hunt or even just to do the normal patrols.

As much as he wanted to keep everyone safe within the walls of the pack house, that was a childish thought as they needed to patrol their land and have food in order to survive. They couldn't live in fear as that would only hurt the pack rather than help the pack grown and thrive.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Loner | M: Open
The wind breezed through Shadow's black fur and he opened his eyes. He yawned before stretching. He had kept on the down low for the past week, not wanting to run into the werewolf pack. Sydney hadn't shown up the next day, but the crows didn't seem to be anywhere nearby either. Meaning she was either stuck in the cabin or nowhere near here. Which might actually be a good thing, he didn't know exactly what was happening in the forest or what that strange scent was but if she was safe, then it would be fine.

Shaking out his fur, he padded through the woods before coming to the river. He followed it down to the rapids and finally to the waterfall. Following a narrow and rocky path down to the lake below, he slipped it the water. For the last week, he had been working on his swimming. He still didn't like the feel of water in his fur but he needed to use everything to his advantage. Water included much to his dislike. Twisting in the water, he dived down a little bit, grasping onto a rock beneath the surface.

He held his breath as long as he could before surfacing. He repeated this a few times before swimming back to shore. Shaking off, he padded over to a small shack nearby. He had been rebuilding this forgotten little cabin for a while and using it as a backup house. He had a good bit of supplies there but he needed to work on the walls and roof. The shingles kept the rain out...mostly. Shifting, he picked up a bucket of tools before climbing a ladder to the roof. He started working on the roof again, wanting to finish it before it started raining later. At least, he hoped it wouldn't but with the clouds and the smell of rain, he wasn't going to risk it.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openApril 11, 2022 08:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tomas Basco-Serrano | 14 | Medic Assistant | Mentions: Tori directly, Carson indirectly

It was easy to forget that, most of the time, he wasn't alone anymore. He'd grown so accustomed to silence and stillness that he occasionally started at the sound of his own voice, simply because he'd forgotten the tone after weeks of disuse. He simply let his motions and his surroundings do the talking for him, gladly slipping in and out of a rushing crowd of daily routines.

So when Tori spoke up to ask him what he'd been muttering about, he whipped around to face her, his expression somewhere between a little scared, and a little angry.

Tori was fully equipped with a can of beer and a laptop, her tattoos tracing intricate patterns down her arms, and her hair drawn back into a messy bun as if to increase her focus. Studying? Answering emails? Online shopping? Those were things that people liked to do in their free time, right? He eyed Tori's can of beer with interest as he tugged another tuft of stuffing free from the couch. After a few long seconds, he gave half a shrug and it seemed as though he was about to cozy up again without answering her question, but he paused.

It didn't matter, really. If Tomas really decided to leave the pack, he could and would find a way to make a quiet exit, as he had before. But...he liked them so far, he didn't want to have to run away. Again.

"Nothin'." He replied dismissively, the word rolling forward and off his tongue before he bothered to think of actually answering. It was one of his favorite words, and certainly his favorite one-word response. But again, Tori warranted more than an easy dismissal and a swift withdrawal. So, very deliberately, he added, "Being alone."

He instinctively shrank down in his seat as a figure flitted by at the corner of his vision. Almost immediately at his slight movement, his brain kicked in to scold him, warning, You're inside, idiot. There's no beast - or any other threats - inside this house.

It was just Carson, he realized quickly, and turned his head to follow the medic's path. Carson passed through the living room, giving a small wave as he went. Mostly because he was nosy, Tomas wanted to follow him to check in on whatever he was doing, but since nobody was actively bleeding last he'd heard, and he was a little curious about Tori, he stayed put.

Well, he stayed in the same room at least. He actually just maneuvered himself around so that he could almost see Tori's laptop screen. He might not have liked to talk about himself too much, but he'd gladly pry into other peoples' business if given the chance. "What are you doing? Did you find anything about the thing that attacked Kline?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us