Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 11:45 AM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Kiral | Elf | General | Male

Mentions: Avika (dir.), all (idn.)

Kiran stood taller as he fell under the gentle gaze of the Queen. He nodded his head before momentarily disappearing into a small tunnel behind Neryth. When he emerged, saddles hung from his arms, all varying sizes to accommodate the different dragons and riders. With a huff, he dropped them onto the ground, separating the straps so that nobody got too tangled. He briefly glanced at Avika and Zynar before nudging a saddle out of the pile for her.

Looking to the pairings seated around the clearing, he allowed his voice to project as he instructed the bonded. "You will be tasked with finding a saddle that not only fits your dragon, but is appropriately sized to keep you in your seat. If you fall, there is a high probability you will not be caught - from the height we will be flying at, death is inevitable."

With a brisk nod to the riders, he grabbed the saddle he has separated before turning to Avika, the ghost of a grin on his face. "My Queen," he softly murmured. "I apologize for presenting you with a rather... ordinary saddle, but I hope you understand we weren't expecting a bond to be formed at this ceremony."

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 11:49 AM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Zynar | Dragon | Male | Trainee

Mentions: Neryth, Avika, Kiran (dir.)

As smoke blew into his nostrils, Zynar opened his mouth to hiss his dissent, before realizing his Head Dragon had simply wanted to assert her continued dominance. He snapped his jaw shut, refusing to allow his annoyance to show. Neryth was his leader, and his bond did not change that. Even Avika would have to listen to Neryth sooner or later.

He listened intently to Avika's speech, digesting every word; he had never been privvy to the insights of the bonding ceremony, but he now assumed he would need to understand its worknigs before the next - Neryth would be in charge, but he would have a position next to the Queen. With her dismissal, Zynar snorted slightly at the sight of the General laden with saddles, so many that his face was nearly obscured. As he warned the new riders, Zynar used the opportunity to test his mental bond with Avika. "I will not let you fall, regardless of the saddle."

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 11:58 AM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir), Neryth, Zynar, Junover, Avika, Kiran (ind)

Vervada slid an eye down as she heard a slight discontented sound somewhere to her left just in time to catch Arya apparently apologizing for her. She growled slightly in her chest. She wasn't a dumb creature to be apologized for, and she had every right to bowl them all over if she wanted to.

The queen spoke out over the crowd and she settled down, sitting, her tail curling around Arya and pushing her forward a bit and in front of her left wing, instinctively protecting her. At the mention of the first flight she stiffened, eyes narrowing with displeasure. Obviously she had known that they would have to fly together, but she'd forgotten it was right at the beginning. The thought of soaring through the air with anyone other than Daell brought pangs of pain, and uncertainty. They'd flown like one, even on their first flight... how would she be able to accomodate a different rider? She shifted in place, her wings folding against her and tail shifting to her right side, disconnecting a bit from the girl, not wanting her to feel the uncertainty she was feeling.

Keeping her gaze straight ahead she watched Kiran bring out a large amount of saddles, somehow balancing them all in his arms before dumping them on the ground, and offering one to the Queen. She allowed herself an amused snort. Neryth and her rider would doubtless be hovering around the queen when she flew with her new dragon. She was certianly glad that sort of pressure wasn't on her.

Suddenly a twinge of fear zipped through her mind, and she glanced down at Arya, knowing it wasn't her own. Pausing a moment, she rolled her eyes at herself, then said gruffly "I've been ridden before, so you don't have to worry about falling off. I've never dropped my rider before" she snorted at the idea of such incompetence, turning her gaze back to the clearing.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 12:50 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Avika : Elf : Queen : Female
M: Kiran & Zynar (dir.)
She waved a hand dismissively at his statement about the saddle. "I may be the queen, but I still hold the place of a new rider. I must be accustomed to the same things every other rider must deal with." She smiled gently, then looked up at Zynar. "We'll have to get you measured for a more formal saddle to be made. Presentation is unfortunately a large part of the court, so it is quite important that you be looking your best as well." Taking the saddle from Kiran with a murmured thank you, she turned her attention back to her dragon.

Edited at September 19, 2023 12:50 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 12:54 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Neryth : Dragon : Head Dragon : Female
M: Kiran & Zynar (dir.)
Neryth snorted with slight approval as Zynar held his tongue. 'Good. He knows who's in charge around here,' she thought, with a small twinge of pleasure. Returning her attention to her rider, she noted with great amusement how he was heavily ladden with many saddles. She allowed her amusement at this sight to flow across their mental link. This was something she never got tired of seeing. Shaking her head a little, she sat up straighter, returning her gaze to the crowd of newly bonded dragons and riders. She would help to oversee the saddle selection, offering advice where needed for the more spatially challenged.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 01:35 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
deleted

Edited at September 19, 2023 01:35 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 04:50 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Soare | Female | Dragon | Head Hunter | M: Junover(dir), Avika(ind), Kiral(ind)
-
She has learned the boys name. Junover.
The fact that this Trainee was supposed to be the one in which bonded with her was still settling in. Soare had never really taken a strong liking to young riders, they were easily distracted and most times they were disrespecful. From the few minutes that the two had met each other there seemed to be...a connecting, maybe he could be different from the other young elves and human riders.
Soare turned her head to the sound of a female voice, the one of the Queen, of the elves, and the voice of what seemed to be her Second in Command. Interestin- wait, where they talking about saddles? The female dragon glanced at the...thing being put on the Queens dragons back. Soare gave a low growl and felt herself change. There was absolutely no way that she would be letting this Trainee saddle her. Nope, absolutely no not.
The now dark orange patterned dragon glanced at the elven boy who was listening to the two head elves speak and snorted. This was going to be great fun.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 06:36 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Junover | Elf | Trainee | Male
Mentions: Soare, Avika, Kiran

The Queen made her announcement, and then the elven general made a pile of dragon saddles in the center. Juno's eyes widened, although he was a bit disappointed to see that many... most of them were worn and well-used. Hmmm... well, he didn't have much of a choice here, but he'd have to see if he could get a more decorative saddle later on. Juno scrambled over to the pile of saddles and then started looking through it. He had to take Soare's size into consideration. It took him maybe two minutes to find a suitable one, although he had a bit of a struggle carrying it back to Soare. It was an appropriate size, and its leather was ripped and roughed up in certain places, but his pickiness was overcome by excitement to get off the ground.

As he carried the saddle above his head towards Soare, he felt a twinge of distaste through the bond. Did she not like the saddle he'd found? Well, he wasn't going to get another one unless it really didn't fit.

His voice hardly reflected his attitude. "How's this one? I can get another one if you want, but I didn't see many that were the same size."

Edited at September 19, 2023 06:53 PM by Qyusen
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 06:43 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada

She smiled shyly at Vervada's comforting words. Comforting wasn't quite the right word to describe what the dragon had said, but it was about the best one to describe them. Turning her attention back to the pile of saddles, Arya picked her way over to them, then began poking through them until she found a saddle that seemed to be about the right size for Vervada. Bringing it back to the dragon, she plopped it on the ground for a moment and frowned at the straps. They looked rather frayed in places, and not the most secure. "We'll have to get a new one later," she decided, mostly talking to herself but also partly to the dragon. "These straps probably won't hold up for very long."

Edited at September 19, 2023 06:43 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 06:59 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx | Dragon | Warrior | Female | Rider - Kaisen |
M: Kaisen, Avika (dir) Kiran (ind)
-
Nyx stood politely as the Queen of the Elves spoke, her voice ringing clearly through the clearing. She had stopped her tail, letting it rest lightly on the ground to prevent it from swirling up the leaves that rested on the ground. No dragon, elf, or human dared to make a sound while the Queen was speaking.
The general dropped a pile of saddles in the center of the clearing, then stepped back as the Queen allowed the new riders to select a saddle. Nyx snorted, remembering the last bonding ceremony where Kaisen had first tried to put a saddle on her. Being the dragon she is, she refused, glaring at him and baring her teeth, and if it wasn't for the Head Dragon giving her a cold stare as if reminding her to behave, she probably would've toasted him. She made the first flight as difficult for him as she could, though.
"You ready?" She asked, leaning down and twisting her neck so that her head was in front of him and she was looking at him. The bonded dragons and riders would accompany the newly bonded group as a backup in case something went wrong. Nyx found the thought of a rider slipping from the back of their dragon midair mildly amusing. Of course, they wouldn't have let them fall to their deaths. Another dragon would swoop down to snatch the rider before they hit the ground if their bonded dragon didn't.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us