Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 02:38 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Kiran | Elf | Male | General

Mentions: Avika, Zynar, Neryth

With a sigh of relief, Kiran took his position near the Queen. He stood approximately ten feet from her, sword drawn and dangling from his hand. He waited to see where Neryth would go; although there had been no signs of unrest, he knew the dragon would better be able to gauge such discrepancies.

His glowering gaze swept over the crowd, landing momentarily on the few that had still tracked the Queen and her dragon prior to the beginning of her speech. Internally, he felt distrust swell before he shut it down; those who were staring had done nothing to alert him - or Neryth, as far as he was concerned. Kiran allowed himself a brief moment of enjoyment as he watched the dragons take threatening stances behind their riders, making the bond known to any who hadn't been paying attention.

There had been a time long ago when Neryth had done just that, serpentine head swinging back and forth as she had glowered at any who dared step to close to the newly bonded pair. Kiran had leaned into her chest, allowing her to protect him between her legs and rooting the terror he still felt as he pressed into her warmth. He had never told her, but bonding to her specifically was the reason he was able to climb the ranks so efficiently.

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 03:54 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Neryth : Dragon : Head Dragon : Female
M: Kiran & Zynar (dir.)

Neryth padded over to stand behind Kiran, her tail flicking back and forth slowly, gracefully. As she passed Zynar, she snorted a puff of smoke at him, intentionally making him cough a bit. He may have a rider of a higher rank, but he still needed to respect her, and she wanted him to know she was the one in charge. Padding to Kiran, she planted herself firmly behind him.

Edited at September 18, 2023 03:54 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 04:09 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.) Zynar (Ind.)

Arya looked up as she heard the Queen call for attention. Watching Neryth, she giggled slightly as the dragoness blew a puff of smoke at the younger dragon. She glanced up at Vervada, wondering about the dynamic her own dragon and Neryth might have.

Edited at September 18, 2023 04:09 PM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 04:28 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir), Neryth, Zynar (ind)

Vervada, glanced over as the Elf Queen called everyone to attention, watching with narrowed eyes as newly bonded dragons and riders created a half circle around her, at a respectful distance of course. Instinctively she found herself wanting to draw closer to Arya as the other dragons moved past them, but she kept herself still until most were formed up. With a sigh she got to her feet, towering above the girl. "I suppose we should get a bit closer so you can hear" she said reluctantly, glancing back over at the Queen. Her eyes narrowed even more as she saw Neryth stalk past the newly bonded dragon, imperiously puffing smoke in the doomed dragon's face and causing him to cough slightly, then moving to take up an intimdating position behind her own rider. What a tyrant, she thought digustedly, lip curling slightly. And even worse she'd be seeming more of the head dragon now that she herself had a rider.

She quickly broke her angry gaze at Neryth as the elf general swept his eyes over the group, glancing down at her own rider. "All right, let's get closer then" she said firmly, turning and making her way to the small group. Her tail unconsciously curled behind Arya as they stepped into the circle as she confidently shoved a few other bonded pairs out of their way with her wings and shoulders, making a spot for them to sit right in the middle, close enough for Arya to be able to see and hear easily. Any dragon that protested was quickly silenced by her blazing purple gaze. During her 7 year relapse, she hadn't done anything to stop the rumors and tall tales from spreading, finding them actually quite handy at times.

Edited at September 18, 2023 04:29 PM by Luna Tenebris
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 06:27 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx | Dragon | Warrior | Female | Rider - Kaisen
M: Neryth, Kaisen (dir) Zynar (ind)
-
Nyx stalked forward, following after Kaisen as he took his place near the Elf Queen. Silently, she stepped behind him, her head raised as her silver head armor gleamed in the sunlight. Her ebony scales glinted as they caught the light, rippling like a shadow on water as she settled in her place.
She watched as the Head Dragon walked past the Queen's newly bonded dragon, puffing a bit of smoke at him as she passed. The young dragon was in a defense position by the Queen, eyeing the other dragons and riders with sharp, untrusting eyes. He may have been bonded to the Queen, but she could tell that Neryth wasn't going to be any easier on him.
Nyx had always had a great respect for the great dragon, and the power she held. Despite having a massive responsibility placed on her shoulders for so long, she was still the strongest dragon in the entire Flight. She stood a bit taller as the gray dragon passed, the crimson undersides of her wings glowing in the sunlight, making her seem like there was fire underneath her wings, but her eyes remained focused ahead, waiting for the Queen to speak.

Edited at September 18, 2023 07:42 PM by Soulsilver
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 06:35 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Shard | Dragon | Hunter | Male | Rider - Raven
M: Avika (ind) Raven (dir) Zynar (ind)
As soon as he heard the voice of the Elf Queen, he snapped his gaze towards her, eyes narrowing unnoticeably. He saw the other newly bonded dragons and their riders begin to move into a semi-circle-looking thing, so he hurriedly followed them, curling his tail around Raven and scooping her up. He wasn't worried about being too rough, since his tail had no spikes or barbs, so he moved into position, squeezing in between two of the dragons, his large size making space for Raven as he placed her back on her feet.
Sending a quick apology through their shared headspace, he stared at the Queen, briefly meeting the eyes of the Queen's new dragon. He held the dragon's gaze until the Queen's voice rang across the clearing.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 18, 2023 07:11 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Junover | Elf | Trainee | Male
Mentions: Soare, Avika, Vervada

"My name is Junover," Juno said out loud, and he finished speaking just as the Queen called for everyone's attention.
-
It was unfortunate that he wouldn't get as much time as some others to converse and get to know his new partner, but he had to be respectful sometimes. Juno turned his head to watch the center of the clearing, although suddenly his short figure was shoveled aside by an imposingly large purple dragon.

"Ugh..."
Juno was irritated by this, but he knew he had to hold his mouth if he didn't want to appear petty. This big purple lizard would definitely squish Juno into orange juice if he stepped out of line.

Edited at September 19, 2023 04:51 PM by Qyusen
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 10:32 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Avika : Elf : Queen : Female
M: Kiran & All (dir.)

Avika waited for silence to fall, her green gaze sweeping the gathered crowd before her. She was pleased to note that the already established pairings had moved to their spots behind her, without any required coaxing. When quiet finally settled in the clearing, she smiled. "Welcome all to the 857th Bonding Ceremony. I am pleased to see that every dragon has found their match, and I congratulate both the new dragons and riders," she paused, clasping her hands before her at her waist. "As you all may know, this is a very special time. The first days of a bonding are the most crucial for your pairing. Misunderstandings are likely to happen, and I must ask that you not take things to heart just yet. You will come to know each other and understand each other in a deeply intimate way. The first couple days, emotions from each other will feel muddled, and things will be misinterpreted. I ask that you please, don't set each other on fire." Avika paused again, chuckling slightly. "In any case. It is time for the next stage of the Ceremony. Your first flight." She turned towards Kiran and Neryth. "Kiran, did you bring the saddles as I requested?" She asked, referring to the number of saddles that was always brought for the new pairings' first flight.

Edited at September 19, 2023 10:32 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 10:34 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Junover & Vervada (dir.)

Arya winced as Vervada shoved a shorter elf. "Sorry," she mouthed to him, feeling bad for him. As she followed Vervada, Arya listened intently to the Queen's words. She shivered with a mixture of excitement and terror at the thought of their first flight together. She was both terrified of heights, but also fascinated by the idea of flying.

Edited at September 19, 2023 10:34 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 19, 2023 10:36 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Kaisen : Human : Warrior : Male
M: Nyx (dir.)

Kai stood close to his dragon, feeling safer in the larger dragon's presence. He always felt safer with the large creature close by, particularly when there were several mostly younger, unpredictable dragons nearby.

Edited at September 19, 2023 10:36 AM by Shenzu

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us