Wolf Play : Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 16, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jett|Male|Medic App|Shival|Men: Lily
Jett pulled a discontented face, sitting in the nearby nest all while prodding Lily's pups with a gentle paw. Before long, he cracked a small smile and was talking to the pups in some sort of baby speak. He knew very well that Lily could become territorial and attack him, but with such tiny pups he couldn't help himself. The pups were very wriggly, with Lily moving somewhere else, and he couldn't help but chuckle at their feeble movement attempts. He kept them in a semi-neat pile as to not have one wander off. Jett watched one of the pups, the one that looked somewhet like Kaz, crawl towards him, which he picked up and returned to the pile. "Now, don't wander off- ahh they can't hear me yet. I remeber."

Edited at April 16, 2022 06:35 PM by Blankspace
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 16, 2022 10:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Loner | M: Tala
Shadow watched the female, amused when she fell because of a squirrel. He got up before looking down at her. "To answer your question, it depends on who that loner is." He said before turning to walk back towards the river. He paused for a moment before calling over his shoulder, "When you get tired of the same thing day after day after day, come find me. I'll show you what its like to really be free." He knew a pack wolf wouldn't think about betraying the pack and leaving it because of family. Whatever that was.

As a loner for his whole life, he didn't know what pack was. He didn't know what it was like inside a the same territory for years at a time. What he did know was that they worked together and they liked being in the same spot every season. He was born to run. And when he ran, he never looked back. Shadow dipped his paws into the river before bounding downstream, following the pack border. He didn't know how far it went but he still had to find a makeshift den for the night.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 18, 2022 03:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raigho || Beta Male || Shival || M: Navajo and Kaz
Raigho lowered his head to the ground sniffing for traces of Kazmir. It was faint from his den but was fading. His ears perked at Navajo's words. "Thank you! I'll be sure to let Midnight know" He shook his pelt then began looking around again getting frustrated.
(Sorry for it being short. Should I message Kaz's player?)
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 18, 2022 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tala||Hunter||Female||Shival||M: Shadow Eagle, Navajio, Lily

Tala jumped when she heard Navajio. She looked at him and said quietly "Okay." It was ust aduiable. Tala turned to Shadow and said "It was nice to meet you and if i do i will come and find you." She smiled and trotted off.

She went back to the rabbits and picked up a few. She thought Oh shit i knew he would be okay with it but the fact is i could tell he was a bit irrated and she figured out why the loner wasn't in total need which he could hunt for himself. Im a idoit. She sighed and finally trotted into camp. She walked over to the fresh kill and drop all of them except one. She smelled pups and figured Lily gave birth which is why she kept one.

Tala trotted into the medic den. She said "Lily i have some food if your hungry." She then walked over to Lily and dropped the rabbit. After she did that she said "Congrats on the pups." Once she finished speaking she trotted out of the den. She walked over to a shaded corner and laid down thinking. Tala wondered about being a loner but she wasn't sure.

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 18, 2022 04:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ava||Female||Medic||Zena||M: Roscoe
Ava turned to see that Roscoe arrived and trotted over to him. She licked him and said "Everyone makes mistakes the fact is that we learn from them." She flicked her tail as to say follow me. She walked over to the seperate pile and sat down. She thought He is nervous but how do i confort him besides helping him learn? Geez this is gonna be a long day no matter what i guess. Ava said "Please come here and sit i will explain everything."
(Sorry about it being short the next will be longer)
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 18, 2022 06:27 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yes maybe you should PM Kazmir's Player :) )
Lily|F|Mother|Shival Pack|Mentions: Jett and Midnight and Tala
Lily suddenly felt her hackles raise and she nuzzled her pups into a small pile in the corner again. She let out a small smile at Jett almost to say sorry. She was a mother now so she would o be protective of her beautiful pups. She laughed as the one that had a dark grey pelt wondered over to Jett again. "Seems like you have a follower" She chucked. She lay down contently as she watched her pups flop around in the manner in which all pups do. She saw that she would need to start thinking of names and wished that Katz was now here so he could help. Mmm Cinder? Ash? Holly? All good names she thought, deep in thought she went . Until she blinked snd the reality came back to her and she suddenly felt her eyes drift off to sleep again. She heard Tala and felt bad for not replying so she muttered "Thanks for. The rabbit Tala" before falling into a deep sleep. She hoped her pups would fall asleep son.

Navajo|M|Alpha Male| Shival Pack|Mentiins : Shadow Eagle and Tala then Breeze
Navajo nodded in agreement to Tala's words and watched as she trotted away. He hoped that she was going to drop off the rabbits to the food pile and not to another loner who could hunt for themselves. He really didn't like bei no alone especially not at this time of age. It was a bad idea as he could be the target of revenge for the death of the Zena Alpha Male. He quickened his pace and sprinted towards the entrance to the Shival Pack Dens. He sighed at the liner he had meant today as in fact he had been a paw away from crossing Shival Pack's border. He didn't want a war especially with the huge pups on the way. He looked up to see what time it is and sighed agin but this time in relief. It was nearly when the sun was at its hottest and lunch as well His stomach growled as he had skipped breakfast but he quietness it as he didn't want other to hear. He then saw Breeze just wandering around and went jogging up to her with his tail wagging line an excited puppy. He nuzzled her fur and said "Breeze how are you doing?" He worried about her now with her pups. He didn't want to get cross with Lily, Breeze and Midnight for having pups at such an inconvenient time. The time where the packs may go into war, it was only a few hours since the killing of the Zena Alpha Male and he thought that once sens pack had stopped grieving they would turn to attack them because apparently one of Shical Pack probably killed him . Navajo thought that no one in his and Breeze's pack would kill another wolf. He blinked nuzzled into Breeze again gently , nuzzling and grooming her fur whilst he waited hsi reply.

Roscoe|M|Medic Apprentice||Zena Pack|Mentiosn: Ava
He followed Ava as she flicked her tail. He appreciated the lick as it brought down comfort and slowed down his heart. He followed her and swallowed a little louder than expecting and he sta. He looked at Ava awaiting her response to his fail. It must of been a herb... Roscoe though. He cleaned his paw vigorously and cleaned the other in the same style. He shook his pelt so all you hear for a flap of skin and ears.He then paced back and forth until he finally stopped and lay down waiting for his mentor to give criticism and advice. He was very grateful for his mentor as he had heard that Shival Pack had no medic but had an medic's apprentice. How was he meant to learn? A medic's apprentince is meant to learn from the medic and the medic is supposed to help them identify herbs,find herbs, apply herbs and also catch mistakes that the medic's apprentice e makes just like Ava has done. He respected her and he made a note to be nicer to her in show of his gratitude.

Edited at April 20, 2022 05:35 PM by Pastry Lord
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 20, 2022 05:42 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightfall|F|Warrior|Zena Pack|Mentions: Angelica and Sagefire
Nghtfall stopped herself as she was pacing and it was skinny her head spin. She finally got bored of the situation and the slightly awkward conversation between Angelica ans Sagefirw. She cut it short by nuzzling into Angelica and said "Angy better go now, See you soon." With that she said clearly to Sagefire whilst itching her ear scar "Sagefire We better go as we have been gone for nearly the whole morning" She said plainly and without emotion. With that she smiled at Angelica and trotted off. She wondered if Angelica would wonder off again. Nightfall hoped not as she had thought she was with the Shival Pack until she had see Her today. A conversation was needed between the two sisters without Sagefire or anyone else eavesdropping on their private chat..
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 21, 2022 09:01 AM

Carnage

Darkseeker

Give Award

Angelica | Female | Loner | Mentions: Nightfall, Sagefire

Angelica had remained calm and quiet, waiting for the other wolf's response, but it seemed her sister was as impatient and shifty as ever. Suddenly Nightfall made to leave, without waiting for her companion to respond. The sudden shift surprised at first, but she only smiled at her sister's antics. It was actually comforting to see her sister hadn't changed, despite her presence in the Zena pack.

"Alright then Niffy, see you under the moon..."

She got up to leave, a quick nod to wolf she didn't know, as to part on good behavior, then hopped into the bushes and made her way clear of Zena territory. Hopefully Nightfall would remember the old "code" they had used as juveniles whenever they wanted to conspire in the shadows, like the little rebels they were. They had found a small waterfall at the edge of Shival territory, where they would meet when the moon was at it's higest, out of sight of controlling adults.

This time was different to their juvenile days, and meeting in Shival territory would be risky. However, it was the only way she could convey a time and meetingplace without alerting any other wolves. As long as no one else knew where they were, there was no reason anyone should come upon them, that far out in Shival territory. Besides, most Shival wolves would hopefully still accept the two rebel girls, if they were discovered.

Angelica intended to keep Nightfall's secrets for now, she was her sister after all, but she wanted to find out what she was up to. She could only hope her sister would choose to meet her when the night came, if she even remembered the old code, as leaving Zena territory without getting discovered might prove difficult.

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 21, 2022 05:49 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightfall|F|Warrior|Mentions:Angelica (Not directly) and also Open
As Nightfall trotted away she heard her sister speak "Alright then Niffy, see you under the moon" . She didn't think about it for a long time until it clicked. It was a code they both had used when they were in Shival Pack as juveniles . It was the meeting place and the time. Nightfall thought hard and hard but couldn't think of anything.
She entered the Zena Pack dens and lay down in the center of the clearing. She thought again and again but time after time she couldn't think. She tried not to panic and managed to calm herself down before she screamed with annoyance. Moon....Under the moon....Something to do with a full moon so that's the time and now where did we go? Where did we go when we were our little juveniles. It has only been a few years think Nightfall think. She thought to herself , chewing on a nearby stick r whilst she was thinking and racking her brains for any sort of memory. Her back ached suddenly and painfully and she stretched it out as she stretched she blinked in the rising near noon sun . She watched her dark pelt glitter in the sun shine in the sunlight gut before lying down yet again. She randomly started pacing then Nightfall stopped for if someone stopped her, she wouldn't know what to say and she would sound if she had gone mad. She probably had though.
Nightfall blinked and yawned. She had fallen asleep as she was exhausted from thinking. She suddenly had a lightbulb moment and she nearly screamed out "I got it ! I got it! The waterfall we used to go to! The waterfall of course! Under the moon with my self . Although she just said it her mind and she chuckled . She stretched out snd fell slept again. Nightfall kept her ears out and her left eye open snd her nose in danger mode so any Wolf that tried to attack her now would be surprised.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 21, 2022 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ava||Female||Medic||Zena||M: Roscoe, Open!
~~~
Ava looked at Roscoe and pushed the pile of wolfsbane towards him. She said "Roscoe can you please tell me what type of herb is this?" She says this in a strict but motherly tone. Ava loooked at him and thought Maybe he will figure it out but if not i will show him. Ava said "If you can tell what this is please let me know but while you try im gonna put the rest of the herbs up." Ava stood and turned to pick up the other herbs and began to put them away. She turned as she heard a rustle in the entrance of the den. She didn't look that way as she countined to put the herbs up but did said "Can i help you with something?" She wasn't sure who was there and kinda hoped it was someone who need help and not someone who is just coming to get water from in here. The water in her den is used for herbs and for the moss that is collected in the den to be dipped for mothers who can't leave then mothers den or for other sick wolves. She wasn't sure what they need but she said to Roscoe "While i help whoever is here you can try to figure it out. Just do not touch or lick it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight|Beta|Female|Shival|M: Lily/Open!
~~
Midnight turned to see Tala and saw her leave. She said "Lily you get some rest we can talk later." After Midnight finished talking she walked out of the medic den and saw a few others in camp. She wasn't sure what to do so she went to a shaded area. When she was in the shade she laid down. After a few mintues she went to sleep and woke to someone shaking her.

Edited at April 21, 2022 06:11 PM by Nikki Afton

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us