Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 10:13 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Daxton, Remi, Astrophel
Milton watched as Daxton tumbled down from the tree, his tail poofing up when the two Tom's hissed at each other. Hm. Maybe Remi knows who that is? The one who fell out of the tree? "Remi?" He whispered, tapping his tail along her back to get her attention. "Do you know who that is? The brown one?" Milton described, almost having to stop himself from bursting into unwanted laughter. Astrophel didnt seem to care, and Milton had never met them, so was this some sort of sick joke he missed out on, or what? With a grumbled sigh, the tom stood up. He made himself more comfortable and laid back down, watching Daxton with wary eyes.
Daxton | Male | Five years | M: Astrophel, Cloud, Bayan
Daxton hissed back at the startled tom, not sure when else to do in this situation. He instantly hopped away and off the rock, grumbling to himself about how rude Astrophel was. Ah! Maybe he could ask someone what this place is. Wandering around and up to Cloud, tom tom proudly introduced himself in third person. "Daxton asks, what is this place?" The smaller tom meowed, tail swishing softly against the lush moss beneath his paws. It's been a while since he found moss, but Daxton stayed put for now. Its more importantly to make sure this isnt a glaring, as.. that would be more dangerous.
[Glaring meaning group of cats who are wary of eachother]
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 11:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male|3 years| M: Bayan, Daxton
-
As Cloud was waiting for Bayan's reply to his question a small-looking tom walked up to him asking where he was. Cloud was almost confused why he was speaking in third-person, but he did not think anything of it and mewed, "Well, Daxton is it? This is my clowders home." Still wondering who this cat was and why they were talking in third-person, Clouds lifted from covering his front paws and started swishing from side to side interested in this tom.
-
Cloud looked this cat up and down and he was a brownish-gray color but has an unusual whitetail but it seemed to be covered in dust. Daxton, which seemed to be his name as he referred himself to, was very interesting to Cloud but he tries to hide it as this cat was in the clowder's territory. Cloud fails to hide his interest in this cat as his tail swishes around and his eyes examine him.
-
"Yup, he's a special one" Cloud though to himself while staring at Daxton.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 02:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
astrophel | m | two years | m: the leaders
astrophel closed his eyes, feeling like he was in heaven as the sun shined onto his fur. in the direct sunlight, aster's fur looked brown, making his body look like it was glowing in a way. his stomach started growling, though he didn't mind as much. aster felt it wasn't quite time to eat though, so he just continued to sunbathe. i mean, why not? it wasn't bothering him, or anyone else so he figured he could sunbathe all day if he wanted to. nobody could tell him, no, i mean besides the leaders but as long as he went patrolling and hunting for the day, astrophel thought the two just wouldn't care. out of nowhere, aster got up to lick a spot on his back that was itching and bothering him. all he wanted to do was lay in the sun, and sleep. because why not?
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | m: milton
being disturbed out of her peace by a loud rumble, a cat falling from a tree onto astrophel, a cat she'd never really talked to. aster wasn't social, not even just once bit. sometimes remi wanted to be like him, i mean he must be so happy. aster never had to deal with anyone's problems and remi thought that would be nice, every once in a while. milton had tapped her back to get her attention. "no, ive never seen him." she replied with honesty. honestly though, who was that cat? and most of all, why was he sleeping in a tree?
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 16, 2022 10:50 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Cinder, Fei
He perked his head as the young female spoke. Something about her tone was quite mischievous yet he didn't question it.
"I am out here because the leader gave me an order to hunt." He told her with a stern tone. Circus flicked his tail before he noticed the kit run off, probably towards its mother. His attention soon turned back to Cinder.
"Why don't you head back? It will be nightfall soon and it's much too dangerous for a kit like you to be wandering out and about." He said with a slight smirk on his maw. His scent had picked up some prey nearby so he had hoped that Cinder would listen to him and head back to the others. He especially didn't want to keep them waiting. The male sat in front of the female, a cold look on his face. He couldn't risk Cinder being in any potential danger. Her blood would be on his paws. Some might say that Corvus is being dramatic. But he is simply being protective over the clowder, especially the younger cats.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 12:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RoseBud|2|Female|M: Spot, Thorn, Corvus

RoseBud's eyes fluttered open to the sight of the sun. She had woken up much later than everyone else but didn't seem to mind it. She yawned, showing her small teeth. She then rose to her feet, stretching her legs before walking outside of the cave. The grass beneath her feet was cool and she wanted to fall right back asleep. She then looked up to see her mom sitting in a tree not far from her. RoseBud thought that it must be nice in the tree to have the wind blowing and seeming to guide the branches. RoseBud looked around, curious about where her friend was. She then spotted Spot sitting down, not far from the cave. RoseBud slinked down into a stalking position. She crawled toward Spot, careful not to make any movement. As she crawled towards her, she could hear slight talking in the distance. She was sure that it was Corvus and another cat. RoseBud shook her head, focusing back on Spot. When she got close, RoseBud lept forward and pinned Spot to the ground. "Got you!" She said, glad that she had someone to play with.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 09:45 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|1y|f|M: RoseBud
While she was looking up at all the birds, she thought all the animals from the fire must of fled here. As soon as she was going to get up to go see if RoseBud was up yet she felt a body hit her, knocking her to the ground. She looked up to see Rosebuds face. Hey she laughed. Good morning, Im glad your up, i was getting bored she said as she tryed to get out from Rosebuds grasp. After a second of struggling she kicked her feet, lifting rosebud up, making her a chance to escape. She then ran out and stood infront of Rosebud. Ha ha she luaghed, i escaped. She then jumped and lept, pouncing on rosebud. Soon she had pinned down rosebud. Ha i got you now she laughed as she removed her paws so rosebud could get up.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 09:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RoseBud|2|Female|M: Spot
RoseBud laughed as Spot escaped, then when Spot pinned her to the ground, RoseBud giggled. Spot lifted her paws up so RoseBud could stand and RoseBud did. She looked around and said, "There are a lot of birds." She looked up at her mom again. She also seemed to be watching the birds. RoseBud giggled. She liked playing with Spot. It was fun and it also reminded her of Brush. RoseBud shook her head, looking back at Spot. She walked a bit around her and stumbled a bit from her paw. "Did you get hurt from the fire." but as soon as she said that. She closed her mouth, thinking that Spot would get mad at her like she had yesterday. RoseBud sighed shakily and still wondered if any cats had gotten hurt like she had; no paw and a slightly burnt tail.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 10:12 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|1y|f|M: RoseBud
Spot looked at RoseBud as she walked around her. She then saw as RoseBud almost fell. Did you get hurt during the fire Spot asked. Are you ok she asked too. She then walked closer to Rosebud, Steading her. She then looked at her paw, is this what the fire did she asked as she looked up into Rosebuds eyes. Im so sorry she said again. She then sat down, how about we go get a drink she said trying to change the subject due to the uncomfortable feeling coming off of Rosebud. She then smiled as she headed to a small creek. she then looked back to see if Rosebud was following. Then countinued to go to the creek. When they got there she took a drink and sat down. There are so many birds she said as she looked up into the sky.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RoseBud|F|2|M: Spot
RoseBud was steadied by Spot. RoseBud felt guilty about talking about this again. She followed Spot to the creek and she watched as her friend took a drink. RoseBud then leaned down into the river to get a longer drink. The smoke had burnt her throat yesterday and it felt good to take a nice long drink. RoseBud looked up into the sky when Spot mentioned the birds again. "There are." RoseBud answered, leaning down to take another drink. As she lifted her head up, she dipped her ears in the water. The water was cold but she felt a bit better. "Maybe the fire is forcing them away." RoseBud said, sitting down by the river. She looked around. Most of the clowder was still in the little clearing. RoseBud looked at Spot. She looked back into the sky. Why did this happen? Everything was fine before the fire! RoseBud thought, taking a deep breath. She steadied herself and watched the hundreds, maybe thousands of birds.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 17, 2022 10:40 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spot|1y|f|M:Rosebud
Spot couldnt help but giggle when she saw Rosebud put her ears in the water. Of cource the fire did she ansered Rosebud. Just like the fire did too us she said under her breath. Then pictures came up in her mind, they were about her mom and how they were. She shook her head, dont do thid right now she thought to herself. She then looked up in the sky and watched the birds. There were alot of them and honestly she thought it would be fun to chase them but sadly they couldnt fly. Wouldnt that be a funny sight she thought to herself, cats flying. She coulnt help but giggle at that thought. She heard Rosebud asked what was so funny but she just said, nothing, just a silly thought. She then looked back up at the birds, it was as if they were dancing, but in the sky. She then let her imagaination run wild as she watched the birds. Soon, somehow she had fallen asleep, curling up by the creek she dreamed.
(i have to go, bye!)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us