Wolf Play : When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   18 

When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 08:17 AM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blaze, dragon:General, male
Blaze glanced at Neryth. The ceremony seemed to be going well so far. Even if a few did need a little nudge. Blaze looked around for his rider. He was already bonded with Wyntyr

Edited at September 16, 2023 08:17 AM by Moonlight wolf
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 08:44 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.) Zynar (Ind.)

"My second, actually," she said, following the dragon's gaze to the Queen. She huffed with slight surprise at the sight of a dragon standing very close to the elven Queen. "Well that's something you don't see every day," she murmured. "Poor things gonna have Neryth breathing down his neck at all times. Probably Kiran too." She laughed slightly as she named the Head Dragon and her rider. She felt a little bad for the dragon, knowing how intimidating Neryth could be at times. The dragon was perfect for her role, she knew how to keep the dragons in line and follow her orders. Probably helped that she was a fair bit larger than the others.

Edited at September 16, 2023 08:44 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 08:48 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Kaisen : Human : Warrior : Male
M: Nyx (dir) Zynar (Ind.)

Kaisen huffed slightly, reaching up to touch Nyx's scaly side. He had always loved her dark scales, which were as dark as his own eyes. His eyes narrowed as they landed on the dragon that was conversing with the Queen. The nerve that dragon had... his shoulders tensed, hand tightening around the hilt of his sword. Until he realized the dragon must have bonded with the Queen. "Huh," he said. "The queen's first bond. That's new." He had taken time to get to know the Queen, wanting to know more about the lady that had taken in the humans after the king's corruption.

Edited at September 16, 2023 08:48 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 09:21 AM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir), Zynar, Neryth (ind)

Vervada huffed slightly in understanding, turning her gaze back to the Queen and her apparently new dragon. Simply, she nodded in response to Arya's comment. Definitely not something you see every bonding ceremony either, she thought to herself, having attended 4 in her lifetime. Hearing the girl's next words she glanced down in surprise, snorting. She couldn't have read her mind, the bond wasn't strong enough for that yet, so they must think rather similarly then! "Precisely what I was thinking" she said with a rare half chuckle. "That poor thing won't get a bit of rest or relaxation now." she added with a shake of her head.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 09:27 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Arya : Human : Warrior : Female
M: Vervada (dir.)

Arya laughed. "Not one bit!" She said, chuckling. She was pleased that she had said something the dragon agreed with so well, having been a little worried they wouldn't have similar thoughts about things. "Neryth can be a little stuck up from what I've heard," she added in a lower voice, glancing nervously at the larger dragon. She certainly didn't want Neryth to overhear this. "She's definitely got a vain streak, but she doesn't want to admit to it. I think she enjoys how much power she's got."

Edited at September 16, 2023 09:27 AM by Shenzu
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 11:01 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx | Dragon | Warrior | Female | Rider: Kaisen
M: Kaisen (dir) Zynar (ind) Shard (dir) Raven (ind)
Nyx tilled her head slightly as she watched the dragon speak with the Queen of the elves. "My guess is that she hasn't had a dragon in a while, huh?" She asked Kaisen. "In my previous ceremonies, she never came with a dragon."
Turning her head to assess the other dragons, humans, and elves, she noticed that her brother had gone up to an elf with long black hair. So he finally found his bond. Good for you, Shard. She thought.
All the dragons had seemed to have found their bonded rider, so she thought that the ceremony would be over soon.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 05:08 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Soare ◊ Dragon ◊ Head Hunter ◊ Female ◊ 30 Years ◊ M: Junover (dir)
-
When the twos eyes met the female dragon immediately felt...something. Soare had gotten a feeling, it was intense and it was resulting in a headache. The two were a few feet away, should she approach the elf? She contemplated for a moment, she might as well...there seemed to be a pull towards the young man, and that intrigued her quite a bit.
Soare took a few large steps toward the man, cocking her head slightly when they were a very short distance away. She tucked her wings neatly behind her and curled her tail to her front claws. Her eyes were bright, she wondered..."Hello there" the dragon tried reaching out to the mind of the boy. If he could hear her...maybe...?
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 06:12 PM

Luna Tenebris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vervada : Dragon : Warrior : Female
M: Arya (dir), Neryth (ind)

Vervada snorted again in agreement, not afraid to show her dislike of the head dragon. "All those things and more" she said simply, darting a scornful glanced towards the dragoness. "And it's all just because of her size" she added, shaking her head. Sure, their head dragon might not be necessarily a bad leader, but she was so vain and proud and full of her own power that she often seemed to forget that she was an actual leader, and not just a big dragon that could boss everyone around.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 06:25 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven l elf l Traitor/ warrior l M: Shard
Raven looked up to see a giant white dragon with blue swirls. When she met the dragon's purple eyes she could almost feel the link now connecting them. She had never experienced anything like it. She look a small step forward. "Hello, I'm Raven." She said with just a hint of nervousness in her voice.
When Darkness Falls | Dragon and Rider RP | OPEN!September 16, 2023 09:56 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Shard | Dragon | Hunter/Traitor |
M: Raven (dir)
"My name is Shard. It's a pleasure to meet you." Shard rumbled, feeling a little odd while he spoke through their heads. "I believe you're my rider, as we're now bonded."
He dipped his head, enthusiasm glinting in his purple eyes. "I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. I've never had a bond before, and I haven't interacted with humans or elves often, either. You're an elf, aren't you?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us