Wolf Play : Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12 

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 13, 2022 06:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight||Female||Beta||Shival||M: Raigho and Lily
Midnight looked at Raigho and said "Okay i will see you in a bit. and no i haven't seen Kaz though he might have went out." She turned and went to the medic den. She spotted Lily in the den. She walked up quitely and said in a wishper "Congulations on the pups." SHe thought I wanna talk to lily but i can't tell if she is asleep or not. Midnight sat down next to Lily's nest and watched the pups climb each other.
(Sorry it is short i just don't have to many ideas on how to transition from Raigho to Lily,"

Edited at April 13, 2022 06:10 PM by Nikki Afton
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 13, 2022 10:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow Eagle | M | Loner | M: Tala
Shadow stayed put for a moment before deciding to go. Before he could leave however, the female came back with 3 rabbits, setting one down before him. He blinked once, completely confused before hearing the questions. The female seemed so. . .open. It made him angry and nervous at the same time. It also made him want to get out of there. Pack wolves that he had dealt with before were always one of two things: Cold enough to fight or coward enough to run.

At least, in his judgement. Shadow didn't touch the rabbit, instead flicking an ear before saying, "A loner has many different lives depending on who is doing it." He didn't know what else to say except for the loner motto. He was quite confused at the female for one, breaking pack law; at least he thought; by giving him food and two, talking to him without permission from her alpha. Or perhaps he didn't know everything about packs like he thought. He ignored the fact that he had caught onto the loopholes in her question and didn't answer the question at all.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 14, 2022 11:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tala||Hunter||Female||Shival||M: Shadow Eagle

Tala looked at him and said "is it any fun being a loner?" Tala thought Probably not but it is worth asking. Tala stood up and stretched her legs. She looked around and didn't see anyone but she could be wrong. She said "I guess you should get going before someone else comes or can we talk?"

Tala was a bit skittish because she knew she need to return to the pack soon. She thought I wonder how everything is at camp. She was very alert because she didn't want to get into trouble. She spotted a few squirrels in the trees and watched them run around. Tala stared at the ground before the squirrel jumped on her head which caused her to lose her balance and fall.

She looked at the squirrel and said "You damn squirrel!" Tala looked back at Shadow Eagle and said "Sorry about that." She thought If i get a hold of that squirrel it is dead. She licked her paw and dragged it over her ear. She wondered if anyone would be in the forest at the moment. She thoguht Probably not i should be fine.

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 15, 2022 07:09 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily|F|Shival Pack|Mother |Mentions: Midnight
Lily lifted her head from the floor and turned over to face Midnight. She carefully put the climbing pups on the floor so she could get up. As she sat up, she lent on the wall behind her, she smiled and thanked Midnight and watched her pups finally exhaust themselves and fall asleep. The biggest one snoring. She hoped the beta female wouldn't notice the one in the corner and she suddenly felt when Jett got back from wherever . She would ask if he could help bury the little pup with alas hopefully. With that she looked at Midnight and asked "Midnight have you or Raigho seen Kazmir? I haven't seen him since around yesterday morning, I am worried slightly" In truth she wasn't worrying slightly , she was worring a lot .She took a deep breath and sighed. She nudged the sleeping pups towards her for warmth . She looked back at the beta female in hope that she had seen Lily's beloved mate,Kaz.
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 15, 2022 07:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Midnight||Female||Beta||Shival||M:Lily

Midnight walked up to Lily and said "They are beatiful and the big one will probably be a snorer when he gets older." Midnight giggled a little but she heard what Lily asked. She looked at Lily and said "No i haven't im sorry but im sure he will turn up soon." Midnight saw the pup in the corner but didn't say anything. Midnight thought Poor pup he probably had died at some point during the pergencey or during birth.

Midnight turned around wondering about some stuff. SHe then asked "Could i tell you something?" Midnight wasn't sure what beging a mom was like and if Breeze apporved them having pups she would be one for sure. Midnight looked around to make sure no one was coming. Midnight wanted to talk to Lily alone. Which would probably only be for a few minutes because she has pups.

Midnight walked up to the nest and looked at the pups and they looked adorable. She licked one as it moved in its sleep. Midnight thought Pups are so cute espcially when they are new borns. She backed up and said "Sorry." Midnight thought it would be okay but wasn't compeletly sure.

Edited at April 15, 2022 07:22 PM by Nikki Afton
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 15, 2022 07:33 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily|F|Mother|Shival Pack|Mentions: Midnight
She laughed with the beta female and agreed. The larger pup looked like Kaz. She frowned and wondered were Kaz could be. She the. Heard Midnight talk to her and she replied calmly "Of course Midnight, What do you want to tell me?" After she had said that, Lily stifled a motherly protective instinct growl as Midnight licked one of her pups. She recovered it quickly though and relaxed. She looked outside and though that if she was released from the medic's den for a bit by Jett, she might take the pups back to the Mothers' den or in the partial shade.as she wanted the pups to see the sun . She didn't really like the Medic's den that much on a comfort feeling as it was very cool. Probably the best for the herbs that they keep here Lily thought swiftly. You don't want spoiled herbs or rotten herbs She blinked and slid down once more to the floor as it was very tiring to sit up.
Navajo|M|Shival Pack|Mentions: Jett,Breeze,Raigho + Tala (Not directly yet)
Navajo let out a huge sigh, he realized Shival Pack was about to have huge pup increase. With Lily's pups here, Breeze's pups on the way and now Midnight's pups soon to be here, The food pile must increase, patrols should increase, training should increase, and help and service for Jett should increase as well. He would try and lie low to decreases the chances of war or conflict between Shival Paco and Zena Paco. He informed Breeze and Jett "I will be leaving shortly to find Tala as she has not returned yet from the hunting shift, I need to get this pack moving.." With that he nuzzled Breeze again and added " Breeze you need to rest, You shouldn't be running around wasting energy on running the pack when it could be spent on your pups and yourself." With that he departed them well tu a swift goodbye . As he was about to leave the pack den area, he spotted Raighi and trotted to him. "Hey Raigho, Breeze has agreed as well to let you have pups with Midnight so you can tell her whenever you want." He looked around to see if Tala was here but she wasn't.

Edited at April 15, 2022 07:51 PM by Pastry Lord
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 15, 2022 10:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jett|Male|Medic App|Shival|Men: Breeze, Lily, anyone else in the medic's den [ind]
Jett, after sitting there for a good couple moments, snapped back to reality. His eyes darted around the den. "Uhh- how long have i been sitting here? Did Breeze leave? Ack- I just completely shut down.." He stood, paced a quick circle around the room, then plopped down in a corner with a strained groan. "I hate my brain.. Stupid zoning out.." He continued to complain about himself for a moment before turning to Lily.
"Do you need anything? Having pups is hard.. Ohh I probably already asked that, didn't I- oh well. Tell me if anything becomes difficult, okay Lily? Okay Breeze? I'm here to help if you need something. Anything."

Edited at April 15, 2022 10:14 PM by Blankspace
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 16, 2022 04:42 PM

Carnage

Darkseeker

Give Award

Angelica | Female | Loner | Mentions: Nightfall, Sagefire

As she listened to her sister’s response, Angelica heard the unmistakable sound of a twig snapping nearby. Her ear flicked in the sound’s direction, but she kept her eyes on Nightfall, curious to see what she would do. It didn’t seem like she noticed the other wolf until it stepped out into the clearing, and judging by her sister’s initial response, she wasn’t very pleased at the two of them being disturbed.

The other female confirmed her suspicion, that Nightfall hadn’t told anyone about her – and doubtfully about Nightfall’s own past as a member of a rival pack. Her sister excused herself with not wanting to be judged for her kin’s relation – not her own, meaning she had not divulged that bit of information to her new friends. Things were getting weirder by the minute it seemed. While the excuse was fair enough, Angelica wondered if her new pack would be equally as accepting of her lack of honesty.

She was almost a little surprised at this point when Nightfall admitted to their relationship, but as the other wolf had managed to overhear some of the conversation Angelica supposed she had no other choice. Her amber eyes flicked back to her sister, wondering if she would have been so honest if the other had not overheard them.

For a brief moment she considered pressing the truth, about Nightfall’s past in Shival pack, but something in her sister’s eyes stopped her. Nightfall could be great at hiding her emotions, but usually not from her own sister. There’s a limit to how much you’re willing to share, isn’t there Niffy? It bothered her a little to see her sister caught up in something she had no control of, but Angelica had no reason to assume there was any trouble. Well, aside from the perplexing thought that Nightfall had apparently left Shival pack…

Shrugging it off, Angelica decided to play along for her sister’s sake, and replied to Nightfall’s last words. “If an Alpha has been killed, I would say there’s a rather high chance a war could break out. It all depends how strong the desire for revenge is, and who gets the blame…” She glanced over to the other female, Sagefire, was that what her sister had called her? The female was upset, understandably enough. Angelica felt a little upset herself, at hearing her sister swear loyalty to Zena pack. Those were words she would never have thought to hear.

“Well, sister dear, I have been a nomadic loner for nearly a full cycle of the seasons, but it’s not like I’m some homeless, rabid whacko. Does this new pack of yours judge loners that hard?” Angelica knew full well that Nightfall had meant Shival pack, though she had not specified it. Neither of them were sure how much the other wolf had heard.

Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 16, 2022 04:55 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily|F|Mother|Shival Pack|Mentions: Jett, Midnight
She heard Jett appear and ramble. She sharply told him "Jett, Go rest now, you are tiring. Go to sleep" She could see he was tiried as she could hear his brain not functioning probably. She got up and nuzzled her head against Jett's and smoothed out the moss bed nearby. She hoped that the young medic's apprentice would listen to her advice. As she smoothed the brambles away to reveal the mossy bed in the furthest corner . She looked over her shoulder to have her eyes peeled in her pups at all times. She looked at Midnight, hoping she would intervene if a pup strayed from the place Lily had lain. She hoped Jett would just cooperate and sleep so she could go back and nurse her pups. She bit her lip and stared at Jett as if daring him to challenge her even though she knew and hoped that he would go obey her for this once. Although it was up to Jett to decide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightfall|F|Warrior|Shival Pack|Mentions: Angelica and Sagefire
Nightfall uncrossed her claws from behind her back and cleaned them. She let a brief smile flicker across her face. She turned to face her beloved sister and said sadly "I do not judge loners, although Zena Pack seems to judge loners like they are some sort of criminal and it's old and getting stupid" She nudged her sister with affection and lifted her paw with her now crossed claws and groomed her elbow. She turned to Sagefire next and said "Hey Sagefire, My sister and I haven't seen each other for a few years and I would like to catch up with her alone, Would you mind not telling anyone, I don't think they would understand I am afraid they will hurt her..Tell someone you know and trust I'll be with the pack shortly" She turned and fidgeted with her claws . She looked towards her sister and thought I winder if she will keep it a secret...Probably not and then what my reputation in Zena Pack will be ruined and nothing will happen..I'll be looked down in n although I will never betray or talk behind a family's back like that.She stretched and looked around for any kminute ee eavesdroppers or spies. She just didn't know. She liked at Sage fire , Nightfall hadn't got that close to the wolf but she seemed okay.
Navajo|M|Alpha Male|Shival Pack|Mentions:Shadow Eagle and Tala
Navajo nodded to Raigho and left him saying "I am sorry my friend, I will catch up with you later . I just have to go find Tala" With that he left his friend there snd ran out of the clearing. He sniffed for her scent and easily foun it along with the scent of many rabbits. He tracked her snd crept into the bushes. She seemed to be talking to a lone and. And sharing food. Food that was need for pups! He calmly stepped out and addressed the loner first "No need to panic, I don't mind you here" She then turned to Tala and whispered "Tala, you could of said where you were going, I am fine giving this loner a little food and comfort, I'll take the rest of the rabbits back for the pack as many are hungry including Lily." He didn't want to tell her that he was slightly annoyed as the food could of gone to much weaker wolves then this fine fellow here. He blinked and said "Greetings, What is your name? I am Navajo from Shival Pack,I am fine with you being here for a little food and water although if you do walk into Shival Pack with intentions, I am afraid I can't promise anything as I have to protect my pack." His tail wagged a little at the end and he shortly laughed and added "Sorry, that's a long speech, I hope I haven't bored you." He cracked his back whilst he was stretching and stood a little away from the unknown wolf.

Edited at April 16, 2022 05:36 PM by Pastry Lord
Revenge | Wolf RP | Thread | Open!April 16, 2022 05:30 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roscoe|M|Medic'a Apprentince|Mentions: Ava.
He shivered in the doorway of the Zena Pack's Medic's Den and looked at Ava. He blinked and asked "Sorry Aga, what did you need to tell me?" He noticed she was by the bunch of herbs he brought in and he panicked inside. Maybe he hadn't got the right herb or maybe it's a deadly one or maybe it's not needed or maybe it's needed more. He thought. He took a deep breath in and cocked his head so he could listen to Ava.
(Opps short sorry)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us