Wolf Play : blinded ♡ semi literate
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
astrophel | m | two years | m: daxton, milton, remi
as the young tom lay sprawled out on the warm and comfy rock, he saw something dangling from the tree above him. thinking it was just a raccoon or something, aster continued to sunbathe until he heard a branch rock back and forth, followed by something falling onto him. yowling the second he felt it, astrophel hurried to get up, quickly finding out it was another cat. he didn't know what to do, so he just hissed. who was this cat? he'd never seen him before. and i'm sure the cat had never seen him before either. i mean, it is what it is but all aster was focused on was the mysterious cat he'd just stumbled upon. having no clue if the tom was a threat or not, astrophel soon realised he didn't care, so he returned to sunbathe in the spring heat. sunbathing was his favourite thing and he loved the way the heat brushed apon his black and white fur, he felt like nobody else understood. a little bit away, were two calico cats who seemed in love. rolling his eyes in disgust, astrophel shook his fur and began to lick his fur once more as just a second ago he ruined the perfect pattern of clean and straight fur
𓆩♡𓆪
remi | f | three years | m: milton, the clowder
remi felt her life was complete. all she needed is what she had, riley, milton, her family, her home. soon a thought rushed into her mind- babies. of course, she wouldn't say anything about it, as it was just a thought. "i love you too" remi purred as she allowed milton to play and groom her fur.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:06 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Thorn|F|4|M: The Clowder

Thorn purred at her perch up in one of the trees close to the cave. Although there was a cave, Thorn preferred to be up higher to see everything. She opened her eyes slowly as the breeze blew her fur a bit. It was good to be free again. Free from any humans that may try to kill them or take them in as pets. Thorn lifted her head, looking at the clowder down below. Thorn stood up in her branch, looking for anything that could possibly be a threat. After looking, Thorn jumped higher into her tree, trying to get a more clear view of more of the forest. As she jumped higher, she felt as if she were a bird, soaring in the sky. She then got to a higher branch in the tree, probably the sturdiest of the top few. Thorn laid down, her tail dangling from the branch. She looked over the clowder, not noticing anything unusual.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 10:59 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Fei
His scent for something was growing stronger and stronger each second. But it wasn't what he thought it would be when he heard a tiny voice near him. He recognized that voice anywhere, Fei. Corvus turned around to try to spot the young cat but he had no clue where she was. He followed the direction of her wannabe intimidating voice before spotting her. Corvus crept up behind her, careful not to make a sound, before quickly pouncing on her, making sure not to hurt her.
"What are you doing out here by yourself?" He questioned the kit.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 11:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fei|f| 4m| M, Corvus (so umm fei and London aren't in the clowder yet and corvus doesn't know fei yet.....XD)
Fei was surprised to feel her body hit the ground. Oh no, he found me she thought as she looked up at him. I, I'm sorry Mr she said as her body shook. She then tryed to escape his grasp by wiggling like a worm.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 11:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[a quick reminder that this rp is semi-literate unless you pm me and state why you are unable to write 150-200+ words. also, please use proper grammar as well, including quotation marks when using dialog, etc.
i have now decided, three strikes and you're out]

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:06 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 12:55 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 Years | M: Corvus, Fei, the clowder

Cinder padded away into the direction Corvus had taken, she had a plan, a plan that involved sneaking up on the cat. “This is going to work, alright-” Cinder assured herself. She didn't exactly know where she was going though, all she knew was she had a scent to follow that went in a few different directions. She gazed up at the sky, it was mostly blocked by trees, but it was beautiful, the clouds looked puffy and high, and birds chirped everywhere, and somewhere in the distance Cinder could hear an attempt at an eerie voice. Cinder dropped her gaze down when she heard her stomach growl. “Jeez I'm hungry, when will we get food..” She continued on until she heard a rustling, and took a step back as she saw Corvus pinning a smaller cat down. She stifled a mrow of laughter as she realized what must’ve gone down. So that's why I heard that strange voice on the way here. Cinder hopped up into a tree branch and began to climb the tree to the top. “Hey kit! Want some help down there?” She called from her new found perch. Cinder noticed she could see almost everything from up here. In the distance she could see movement and guessed it was the cats from the clowder. I hope they are enjoying it down there as much as I like it up here! She wondered silently. She looked back down at the kitten and Corvus, “why wait for a response?” Cinder asked mischievously, making her way down from the tree until it was safe enough to leap onto Corvus’s back. “Weee!” Cinder cried, as she landed, pulling him off of the kitten.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 01:31 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Fei, Cinder
The male eyed the kit. She looked very unfamiliar and he could tell she wasn't from the Clowder. Where was her mother at? Corvus then perked his ears as he heard a familiar voice. This voice was very distinct to him. However, he looked around and couldn't find anyone. It wasn't until he looked up, that he spotted Cinder. Before he could speak, he felt a force practically push him off the kit. He landed with a thud.
"Ugh!" Corvus groaned.
"Cinder...What are you doing here?" He said while slowly rising to his paws. Truthfully, Corvus never knew that Cinder could climb trees as swiftly as she just did.
His eyes drifted to the small kit before landing back on Cinder.
"Do the others know you're out here?" He said in a fierce tone. His patience was thinning with each second, due to the fact that he promised Banyan a hunt. Corvus watched the two intensely, mainly focused on the stranger kit. He had hoped that he wouldn't be put on kitsitting duty, considering he still sees Cinder as basically a kit. She's always been more of a kit to him.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 01:43 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 Years | M: Corvus, Fei

Cinder jumped to her paws, “what am I doing out here? I'm doing what I do everyday, I'm exploring!” Although this was true she still had yet to admit she followed him. Do the others know I'm out here? That was a good question, did they? Cinder wondered, not uttering this aloud. “Of course they do Corvus, I did tell them I was going to explore.” I just didn't tell them I was going to sneak up on you, she added silently. Cinder wasn't a huge fan of his tone, and realized maybe sneaking up on him wasn't the best thing to do, did she regret it? Nope, not one bit. She glanced at the stranger kit before looking back at Corvus. Who was that kit? Cinder’s mind swirled with questions, but she decided to wait on asking them at the moment, all except one. “What are you doing out here Corvus?”

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 08:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male| 3 years| M: The clowder, Bayan
-
Cloud watched as the clowder moved about themselves. The sun shifted off of Cloud's paw, so he decided to get up and do something productive. So he sat up and looked around, not much was happening in the clowder, but a few cats were working. Cloud spotted Bayan and decided he would see if she had any jobs for him to do.
-
With a swish of his fluffy tail, he trotted over to Bayan. Once Cloud got over to Bayan he sat down and neatly wrapped his tail around his front paws, "Hey Bayan, do you have any jobs for me to do today?" Cloud asked curiously wondering if he was going to be of use today.
-
As Cloud waited for Bayan to answer, he watched as other cats walked around and groups of cats talking to each other. A butterfly flew near Cloud's face and he batted at it almost playfully.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 15, 2022 09:58 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fei|f|4m| M: Corvus and Cinder
Fei again tried to get out of the males cat grasp but it was useless, he was big and she was small. Her eyes filled up with tears as she was about to cry. Then suddenly someone called to her from a tree. She looked up to see a female cat and before she could reply the female cat climbed down the tree and jumped onto the males back, knocking him off of her. She layed there on her back for a while, stund at what just happened. Soon though she rose to her paws, just at the same time as corvus. She stood there, body shaking. She wanted to move but it was like her feet was stuck to the ground. She looked up to the male and the female cat with fear in her eyes, her heart pounding and her breath heavy. After a minute of staring to the male and female she was calmer so her feet freed up so she could finaly move. Then without thinking she took off as fast as she could towards London.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us