Wolf Play : Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Gray Wing-
~Soval~Omega~M: Duches~
Gray Wing shook the water off his fur. "Is that a challenge?" he asked before bounding into the water and splashing the she-wolf. He paddled around, getting use to the lukewarm water. The grey male grinned at the she-wolf before diving and looking around under the water. He was surprised by how light it was underneath compaired to above. His head reemerged and he caught his breath. "Come on down!" he called as he dived again.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 10:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|-| Duches |-|
Subornidnant| Female | Soval | Crush: Wing
Duches smiled as Wing jumped in slashing her with a wave of water, Duches started to swim around to get fully wet. When Duches turned around Wing was gone then his head popped up in front of her saying she should come down. The Wings head disappeared again, Duches followed Wing down under the water and was surprised that she could see through the water more clearly than above the water.
She saw Wing swim around, she smiled and a few bubbles floated up to the surface. Duches started swimming toward Wing but then did a summersault before reaching Wing. She looked at Wing's eyes then swam backward a little. She swished her tail around making little bubbles. Duches got an idea and suddenly swam over to Wing and shook her tail making big bubbles in Wing's face.
After a few more minutes Duches swam to the surface to catch her breath and waited for Wing to come for air as well. Duches was having a lot of fun with Wing even though it was raining.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 10:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Gray Wing-
~Soval~Omega~M: Dutches, open~
The grey male watched the female as she swam around. When she waved her tail in his face, he gave a small gasp of surprise, inhaling a little water. He went up shortly afte the she-wolf and coughed to get the water out of his lungs. "Well, thanks for that," he coughed. He shook his head before gathering breath and diving under once more and chasing the fish.
this one was pretty short, sorry bout that))
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 11:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|-| Duches |-|
Subornidnant| Female | Soval | Crush: Wing
Duches watched as Wing sufficed and started coughing, caused by her tail wiggling she did a few moments ago. Duches felt a little guilty and wanted to say sorry but Wing dived back down after a fish. Duches followed but stayed back a little and watched Wing chase after the fish. After a couple of more moments, Wing had caught the fish, so Duches swam over to Wing and pointed up with her snout.
Once they both surfaced, Duches said, "Wing, I'm sorry about the bubbles."
Duches looked at Wing and gave him a little nose boop and then playfully jumped out of the water and shook the water from her fur onto Wing. Duches giggled a little then sat down at the bank. Duches looked at the sky, the rain had died down a little bit at camp, the stars had come out while Wing and Duches were swimming. "Aren't they beautiful?" Duches said in awe as she stared at the stars then back at Wing, Duches thought the stars were as beautiful as Wing but did not say it out loud. Instead, she lay on her back to stare at the stars.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 24, 2022 10:54 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• A X E L •
Alpha Male | Soval || M: Cyclone, Lilith, Alex
The Alpha stood his ground near his Beta as he watched the confrontation happen. He glared at the unwanted trespasser as he was slightly proud of how Cyclone was dealing with this. Although Axel is the Alpha, he finds this situation as a test to see how Cyclone would be as next Alpha. Axel flicked his tail in dominance as he awaited for any sneak attacks to happen. The male was always prepared.
{Short and sorry for my inactivity!}
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2022 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(There was also Newt there. )
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!January 25, 2022 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt
Pup|Loner|M: Cyclone, Alex, Lilith?, Axel?
Newt stared back up at the huge male wolf, rain began to pour and the cold began to grow. He started shivering, and he laid down to try to stay warm as he is a runt. Newt looked at the female wolf across the river she was sitting a few rabbit lengths away, then Newt noticed a deer antler on the ground on the same side as Newt was.
Newt started to crawl slowly toward it, his stomach grumbling in hunger, the bone was a tail length away now. Newt hoped that the male wolf wouldn't notice him moving as he feared what the wolf would do to him. A few more seconds later newt had reached the antler and started to chew on it, his body still shivering.
Newt kept on chewing on the antler, he thought it tasted kind of bland but he expected it. Newt kept on chewing until his jaw became sore, so newt stopped chewing instead he just laid next to the antler with his paw on it. His tail started to wiggle but then he quickly stopped remembering where he was. He looked back at the wolf then back at the forest.
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2022 08:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cyclone~Lilith,Axel,Alex, NEwt
Cyclone watched the pup crawl off before turning back to Alex. " If you have nothing to say we will leave. " He said, rising to his feet and looking down on them. He still needed to deal with the pup. With a flick of his white dipped tail he walked off toward's where the pup had went. " You there. " He said, almost sincerely.

Edited at March 8, 2022 09:00 AM by Revenge Full Of Lust
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2022 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Newt
Pup|Loner|M: Cyclone, Alex, Lilith?, Axel?
Newt looked up as he heard the male wolf speak to him, "Y-Yes?" he stuttered as he replied. Newt sat up but was still almost laying down, He looked at the female wolf across the river then back at the male wolf in front of him.
The rain started to come down faster now, water was streaming down Newt's back and head. He sneezed and almost flopped down into the mud but he managed to stay in the same position.
[Short, yes I know, I need more people to reply because I kinda have writers block]
Challenge of the Packs | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2022 09:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cyclone~ Cyclone Axel, Lilith.
Cyclone looked down on the pup before tiliting his head. " Why don't you come to camp and we can settle this.... Spat. " He said, sitting back. " Of course if you decline, severe consequences will happen." He added roughly. " I suggest you join us at the camp. " He said.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us