Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 18, 2022 10:18 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || Beta || M: Luna, Duchess, Others

"They did," he assured the white female. Chinook recalled what the lead scout had relayed to him and expounded on those two words with, "There are good herb grounds to the south and a more secluded territory just beyond those. We can take the rockier roads if necessary; it may help deter unwanted attention."

Duchess approached at Luna's call, and then all went to hell. The smell of humans burst in Chinook's nostrils and he raised his hackles instinctively. The scout's words were drowned out, along with Chinook's own, as Luna kicked it into emergency mode and began pushing for everyone to get out now. As Luna headed north, Chinook grimaced to himself but took it in stride, calling the others to head north to regroup. Perhaps they would yet make it to the southern area, but right now, the priority was to escape with their lives.

Kirik had attached herself to her sister and fellow scout, while Ragnar had disappeared entirely. Natan was with Sasha while trying to help her locate Storm; wolves scattered in a messy but somehow still coordinated fashion as they began the evacuation of their home. Chinook himself ran after the alpha, a ways off and still grouping everyone together.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 25, 2022 10:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Time Skip (about 3 hours)
Luna~
Luna was breathing heavily as she watched Ava, Kayleron, along with Sky and Dusk reach the area without too much issue thanks to them being buddied up. Her eyes looked around to see Shay and Soaren near the middle of the pack, Fang and Druig near the back. She looked to see if anyone was hurt. Her mind fall back to Duches staying back to throw the humans off, and she wasnt sure who else fell behind just yet. "Is anyone hurt" she called out as Kayleron collapsed, though Ava was checking him over right then, so she wasnt too worried. *That stubborn old male can pull through anything* she thought before she looked for Chinook.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || Beta || M: Luna, Others (Ind)

The large male was panting by the time they had reached the designated meeting point. It had taken about an hour for him to catch up to Luna, but once he had, things seemed to have gone a lot smoother. He scanned the wolves around them, counting who was there and who was still missing. Chinook frowned and counted again.

"We're missing quite a few," he murmured. Ragnar was gone, as was Kirik. He couldn't see Duchess, either, and he almost asked where Fusion was before he remembered with a pang that the elder had died at the very beginning. Natan and Sasha were, still, looking for Storm. The group was very discombobulated; the beta could only hope that more would show within the coming hours.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 27, 2022 09:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | Elder | F | M: Luna, Chinook, Others(Ind)
Flame panted, laying down as they reached the meeting point. It had taken her a good while, maybe three and a half hours to catch up to the pack. Star Falcon made sure she was okay before going over to the hunters. Night Hawk walked around the group, his eyes scanning to see who they were missing or wasn't there. Flame closed her eyes, her breathing heavy. She hadn't walked that far in years. Her legs ached now and her breathing slowly calmed down. She finally opened an eye to look at Luna and Chinook, they were looking around and taking stock of everyone as well. Well, all seems well for now. She thought, closing her eyes again tiredly.
Enchanted Fate (Play)June 2, 2022 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna~ (M the pack/Chinook)

Luna gave a sigh of relief when she spotted Chinook. She padded over to her beta and sighed. "I am glad you're alright" she told him. She knew the pack wouldnt be safe here for more than a couple of nights, but that would be enough for the pack to gather and for them to get somewhere safe. She looked around for Duches, but didnt see the lead scout. She wondered where she had seen a safe spot, or even if she had. For now, all that mattered was waiting for the rest of the pack, and perhaps telling Chinook how she felt. Before she said anything else to him, she nuzzled his neck before she sat down. Her leg was still hurting from earlier with the fox in the camp, but she tried to ignore the pain for now.

Enchanted Fate (Play)June 3, 2022 12:05 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || Beta || M: Luna, Flame (Ind)

The black and tan male dipped his head at Luna's mention of her feelings of relief. He looked himself over to make sure that he was indeed alright, even though he knew that he'd come out relatively unscathed. Perhaps he just didn't believe he'd come out when so may... hadn't. Chinook turned to face the alpha just in time to receive a somewhat uncharacteristic nuzzle from the female, mildly surprising him. The beta tilted his head slightly and asked, "Are you still hurting? You should rest, now; we should be safe."

She looked exhausted. And she would rightly be so; so much had happened in such a short time frame that it was a miracle no wolf, especially one with such responsibility, had buckled under the weight of it all. The wolves around them seemed to share the same state of tiredness. Flame had laid down and Chinook was half worried the old female would die then and there -- but she was a spicy elder. She'd probably outlive them all and dance on their graves.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us