Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | OpenDecember 9, 2021 08:16 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Lore

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

The year is 1607, in the lovely state of America. At the beginning of the wild west era, everything was new and untouched - sheriffs haven't become a thing, and neither were bandits. Lands were unexplored, a high population of wild and plant life alike. Unaware that change was coming and not a very good one. Endless amount of conflict wherever you go, men becoming lawless and hunted down by corrupted sheriffs with their deputies. Towns, farms, forts, and all other sources of civilization are in the making when the population of humans increases. With more white settlers coming, this creates a conflict with the locals; the Native Americans/Indians. Not to mention; the dispute white Americans are having with each other. Their battles between the good and the bad: Sheriffs Vs. Outlaws.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

At the very beginning of the Crimson Riders, a legendary gang that started as nothing, as the years go on, they had a reputable reputation. Depending on whose version of the story you heard, they're either the good guys or the bad guys to the story. No one knows why the gang was created - with the real reason forgotten thanks to many different conspiracies as the years go on. Each gang member had their own stories and legends: some true and some make-believe. The Crimson Riders were feared and respected throughout the Wild West. Even those that work for the law tilt their hats out of respect which rarely happens between them.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You're a nobody, a regular citizen of the US living just an ordinary life. How and why you joined the gang is up to you. Maybe you were bored of being a miner, want vengeance against the law that has done you wrong, or perhaps you're seeking fortune. Whatever the case may be, you decided to join the gang, making allies and foes alike.

Edited at January 9, 2022 11:45 PM by Cereal
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | OpenDecember 9, 2021 08:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

RP Rules

Eve's rules have to be followed.

1. Be active for this RP. I don't want this RP to die out way too quickly, even when people are freshly joining. If you want to pull out during the RP, then shoot me a PM.
2. They're human, not gods. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses - they can't dodge every attack and bullet.
3. Please use 200+ words for RPing and creating your character sheet. <3 To add, you can be furtherly descriptive with your characters' appearances.
4. Keep the fighting between characters and not each other. Alright? ;3
5. I will only hold reservations for two days, perhaps three. Everyone gets busy in real life to work on character sheets, so I'm not pushing it too hard unless too many people are doing it.
6. The limit amount of characters you can have is 2, but as the RP goes on. I'll grant everyone full permission to create a few more. This is so spots can be available for other people.
7. I will allow OC/personally drawn images of your characters. <3 Stated before, I also want a typed description of what they look like. In addition, I accept STOCKED AND CREDITED images for the horses.
8. To make this more interesting, intercharacter romance isn't allowed. Expand your horizons and romance other people's characters. I'm only allowing siblings, cousins, etc. between your characters.
9. Have any questions, then shoot me a PM. I don't bind. ;3
10. Be realistic with this. This is about ordinary humans living in the old times. Put mango in other. No one has superpowers or any other thing like that.
11. Have fun and be creative!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Gang Rules

Since the gang hasn't been formed yet, the rules would be told and made in the RP. When the creation of rules is finished, I'm adding them here and onto the first page of the RP.

Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | OpenDecember 9, 2021 08:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Crimson Riders Gang

Leader
Irvin 'Hellrider' Nicholson | Played by Plague Doctor

Co-Leader
Locked for now

Gunslingers
Locked for now

Recruits
Connor O'Conner | Played by Dragonhorse
Buck 'Hotshot' Coleman | Played by queen.
Nyx | Played by Covidic Coffee
Dakota | Played by Covidic Coffee
Jamison Ruth | Played by Argos
Angus Smith | Played by Apache
Cyprus Thayne | Played by Lost Legends
Micheal Isaac Green | Played by the Draconians
Julian Zephyr "Zeph" Justus | Played by danger

Other Members:
Jackson O'Conner | Played by Dragonhorse

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Gang Rank Meaning

Leader:
The creator of the gang and in charge of keeping everyone in line. They find the next location of the campsite, creating and giving out jobs for quick cash, and bringing peace within the gang. Being a leader gives them a lot of responsibility on their plate, with the biggest one making the gang avoid the law any way possible. Never disrespect the leader in any way, or you might find a bullet between the eyes.

Co-Leader:
Second-in-command of the gang and would give out orders that the leader made. In charge of assigning hunting parties to keep the gang fed, and set out patrols around camp to make sure the law isn't near. When the leader is away from camp, they're in charge until the leader comes back. At times, the leader would send the co-leader out with a couple of other gang members to find jobs they can do.

Gunslingers:
Members that have been in the gang long enough to have this title. They're experienced outlaws that the leader puts their trust into and are free to do things on their own. Being a gunslinger means that you're devoted not only towards the leader but to the gang, as well. Depending on the situation, a gunslinger might become a co-leader if the leader finds them honorable enough.

Recruits:
Freshly joined members that are seeking to complete their goals. Depending on their backstory, they suck at riding a horse or even shooting a gun. Hell, they might get nervous during robberies. As time goes on, they would get adjusted to the life of an outlaw, and those who stay (or live) long enough might become a gunslinger.

Other Gangs

Williamson Gang

The most annoying gang in Irvin's opinion, with them believing that they're badasses. In reality, they're utter fools. Have they had successful jobs? I mean, yeah, but it always ends in disaster - well, a bang. They also failed jobs, lots of jobs. Don't tell them that straight to their face, or you're dead. They gain their reputation of being the perfectly terrible gang, especially when it comes to their thinking skills.

Leader:
Eddie 'Little Fool' Williamson

Co-Leader:
Louie Davis

Members:
Around 12-20 members. Too many idiots to count.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Banda de Ladrones de Almas/Gang of Soul Thieves

A gang consisting of Mexicans and a few Native Americans that move across the US to bring chaos wherever they go. A bunch of merciless folks that care for no one, not even their gang members. They hate pretty much everyone - no one is safe from their rampages. Now, they've settled in the same area as the Crimson Riders. Irvin views them as a bunch of diamondback rattlers that's not afraid to strike at one another.

Leader:
Rattlesnake John

Co-Leader:
Julio 'Bear-Claw' Rey

Members:
Around 20-30, but the numbers would randomly drop. Rattlers that are put together in a small hole.

Edited at December 9, 2021 09:01 PM by Plague Doctor
Crimson Noon | Wild West RP | OpenDecember 9, 2021 08:18 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Forums

Discussion: Here
RP: You Are Here
Sign-Ups: Here

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate