07:30:48 ancient as hell
12 days, 3 days a season :)
 Gallifrey Falls
07:30:15 Allons-y / Myth
How long is a year on WP?
 Zeraphia
07:30:05 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XD i don't want to be a burden or anything.
 Boeing
07:29:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
You say that all the time. I do it anyways XD
 Zeraphia
07:28:33 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XDD you don't have to.
 Boeing
07:28:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
I can write something lol
 Zeraphia
07:28:07 Vah stalks forums
I kind of want to write but at the same time, my head hurts too much to do any in my book.
 Tech
07:26:50 
Zera
Same
 Zeraphia
07:26:14 Vah stalks forums
I am so bored >..>
 Silent Lucidity
07:25:52 Silent, Lucid
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.
 Salem
07:15:42 Rumi
Name ideas? :3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
07:14:09 Medicinally Autistic
Time to redo my pack page xD
 Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!January 5, 2020 03:31 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (Doberman, German Shepard, Australian Shepard cross) | 24 | M: All

Kämpe strolled down the hall to the training center. As she entered a slight electric shook stabbed through her body. It wasn't unexpected. When one entered or exited the training center, a pricking sensation could be felt upon crossing the threshold of the portal - like open enterance.

As she entered, she took a moment to intake the simple scale of the chamber. It was a vast rectangular room, so grandoise in size it was near impossible to comprehend. Expansive beams supported the arching roof, and majority of the walls were either concrete or some sort of stainless steel, bleached white. The floor was comprised of hard - packed dirt.

Kämpe strolled to the center of the arena, pausing as a stab of agony shot through her mind. Beta. She listened silently as the odd voice breifed her on the day's excersize. She then turned, facing the enterance, poised and fearless once again, awaiting the arrival of the regiments.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 5, 2020 03:54 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Kilo Dog (Siberian Retriever) | 48 | M: Arrow, Ginger

"Nope. We slept in. C'mon, we should go find Ginger. I think. Right? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Do I have to drag you by your tail?" He asked, a teasing lilt to his voice, although he was partially speaking to himself. He nudged the smaller dog again.

Although she was fiery and spirited, he knew quite well that she was not a fan of mornings. He, on the other hand, enjoyed the briskness of the fresh morning air; when he was let out, that was. They were usually pent up underground all day; it was unfortunate, but neccessary. Perhaps part of his motivation to find Ginger revolved around the hope that he might recieve some sort of mission, or patrol. Then again, that would be quite dangerous; although it was stressful, Tysta could take some danger for the thrill of adventure. Although he enjoyed the company of Arrow of the Gin herself on an exodus as such, the stakes were raised. He could deal with something happening to him; but not those two, his only friends.

(Sorry, short)

Edited at January 5, 2020 03:55 PM by Boundless
What is Left of Us | Open!January 6, 2020 09:31 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hero // Male // Kilo Rebellion // 49 // M: Tysta, Arrow

Hero shook out his multi-colored pelt. He had been up for hours, but, of course, no one else knew that. He would be pleased to see anger in the lead kulls face when he arrived, and either pity or disgust in that of his fellow regiments.

As Hero stood an padded silently out into the open air, he spotted two dogs, Arrow and Tysta, he thought. His amber eyes flickered over them and he bared his teeth in a sort of grin. They probably hated him, everyone did. He was disobedient, yet cunning, he could lie his way out of nearly everything without showing the slightest hint of emotion. Perhaps it would be fun to mess with them a bit, what more could it do? It could make them hate him more, so what?

Hero stepped forward, his paws were silent and he knew the others wouldn't hear him until he was right behind. "Greetings." He said, his voice low and silky. "I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be looking for something?" Hero phrased it as a question, but really it wasn't. "Can I help you?"

Edited at January 6, 2020 10:39 AM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!January 6, 2020 09:32 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry I kinda got hit with writers block just now. This is kind of a mess!)
What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 12:48 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Kilo Dog (Siberian Retriever) | 48 | M: Arrow, Hero

Tysta jumped, just the slighest bit, as a feather - light voice brushed his ears. The male had been too distracted in his conversation with Arrow to notice the dog's approach. Although Tysta didn't neccessairily hate Hero, he certainly wasn't his favorite dog; for reasons that were quite evident. Was it really neccessary to silently appear out of nowhere, the not even laugh at the expressions on his victims face? It wasn't a practical joke... no. It was simply unsettling.

He didn't quite know what the male was getting at. But he blinked slowly, an easy grin loping onto his face. "Mornin', Hero. Ah, we were just about to go find Ginger. Well. I was. Might have to drag Arrow outta here by her tail," he said, flashing a good natured grin at his smaller companion.

He flicked his attention back to Hero. What does he want? His brain muttered. Regardless, his positive energy didn't wane, nor did his friendly demeanor shift. Hero hadn't done anything yet, so why suspect anything? It was not Tysta's place to judge a dog, no matter the context of the situation.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 01:23 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe

The familiar jolt of pain racked through his body when Hoffen entered the training area. It was supposedly "Cautionary," but he doubted that. His metallic hind legs propelled him smoothly across the cold floor. On some days he would have phantom pain where his hind legs used to be, and he was glad today wasn't one of these days.

He needed all his energy to deal with Kämpe alone. There was no love lost between Hoffen and Axel, but that didn't mean he didn't want to see the commander removed.

"Should I lead training alone today, Commander?" the dog said with a polite dip of his head and an impassive flick of his ears as Hoffen approached their commander. He was glad that she was the one briefed for training by Beta and not him. Receiving commands was painful, and he assumed any correspondence with Beta was the same.

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hero

Stretching out, Arrow playfully snapped at Tysta. "I'd like to see you try. There's no way you could catch me." She joked, poking the much larger dog with her paw.

Arrow couldn't understand why Tysta liked mornings so much. It was cold, and she was tired. Of course, morning patrols were interesting though. Once she woke up a little, she loved the adventure of going on one.

Arrow whipped around when the other male spoke. Hero. Lovely. She wasn't a huge fan of the dog. Something about him seemed slimy, but she couldn't place it. She ignored that feeling, though, and mirrored Tysta's grin, perhaps a bit more forced than usual.

Her face softened in the slightest when Tysta spoke, and she poked him with a small paw once more. "I dare you," she yipped.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 01:49 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Ginger had watched the three young dogs from her place in the shadows; Tysta, a young creamy gray male, he was good at following orders, which was more than she could say for some.
As she thought about Tysta, she remembered wanting to send out a spy, to see what was going on with Beta, he was the best option for sure.
Arrow, Tysta's friend, was a sweet young female, but too naive, she was fast, knew how to use her size against larger dogs, but she had too little experience, it would be a while before Ginger would risk sending her out in the real world.
Hero was a difficult dog to decipher; He didn't seem like a bad dog, but the way he interacted with the others was sketchy. Her cull programming helped her read dogs easier than most, and Hero's ability to lie wasn't something she liked, or how he did it so convincingly. She also didn't like his tendency to disobey orders, but no dog could be perfect.

Ginger got up and walked to the trio, her metallic limbs clinking on the concrete floor with each step; she disliked the sound very much, made sneaking almost impossible, but she dealt with it.
"Good morning" she greeted, "Arrow, Hero, I need to speak with Tysta in private; could you two go to the training room with the others" it wasn't a question, more a friendly order that they would best listen to.
What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 02:35 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Kilo Dog (Siberian Retriever) | 48 | M: Arrow, Hero

Tysta flicked his ears at Arrow's spirited, playful response. A small paw poked his shoulder, and a dare fell from her mouth. Tysta grinned, sinking into a puppy - like play bow. "Challenge accepted," he said, flashing a stunning canine smile. For a moment, he forgot that Hero stood, only a few feet away.

However, the familiar metallic click of claws did snap him to attention. "Commander Gin," he addressed her, far too casually for her rank; however, rank meant little. She was their leader, but as much so as a friend. They were a family, the four of them, really.

He pricked his ears as she requested to speak with Tysta in private. A thrill of excitment hummed through his body. Could this be it? A mission, perhaps, a chance to put his skill to good use? She cast a sideways glance to Arrow and Hero. Sorry, he mouthed to the pair - mostly Arrow. He understood that she would be dissapointed that she would not be invited on whatever was happening. And, well, she had to stay with Hero, wich was a tad worrying. Tysta didn't quite know what the male was capable of, nor what his intentions were. And Arrow, well... she wouldn't allow herself to be shoved around. A fight was likely, and he refused to let any harm come to any of them. He reckoned that Gin would keep the two in line, however.

He turned back to Gin. "What's up?" He asked, charming voice falling off his tongue casually, easily.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 02:55 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (Doberman, German Shepard, Australian Shepard cross) | 24 | M: Hoffen, Regiments

Kämpe regarded the commander coldly, tall, muscled, half - metallic frame apathetic, authorative. "No, Commander. Not only will I oversee this excersize, but I will also order Regiment Bravo in Commander Axel's.... absence. I assume they are worthy of my leadership." She stated, fiery blue eyes piercing his. She rose, metallic limbs steady, unfaltering.

The dogs had already lined as they had been taught; Bravo - orderly, rigid, alert, perfectly alligned. Foxtrot - alert and disciplined to varying degrees, some to the level of Bravo, others... not so much. Some lacked any sort of order. She paced down the line, pausing to glare at Foxtrot, burning, calculating eyes stabbing into their flesh. It was an act with no other purpose to unsettle them; they may very well need motivation to whip themselves into order. She turned to Hoffen.

"I am... dissapointed... with the state of your regiment, Commander. I do hope the preform well in training." She said, voice sharp, yet oddly calm. She acted in such a manner, and spoke the sentences she did as a show of power - power meant fear, and fearm meant control. Perfect control meant the approval of Beta.

She turned back to the line of dogs, lashing her white stained metal tail. She flicked her gaze to each dog, and watched as most cowered away.

"For your training today, you will participate in a game of Hunt. In a scant few moments, your surroundings will shift to that of the City at night; hence, there will be horrible winds, ice, and snow. You will rely primairily on senses other than sight; however, bare in mind that there will be street lamps. One regiment will attempt to corner and disable the other regiment. You may take individual prisoners - said prisoners will be 'disabled' through combat. No blood is to be drawn, rather, a pin will be sufficient. After five seconds on the ground. The 'prisoner' will then freeze in place. Yes, literally - a pinned dog will not be able to move. All aside, the regiment that gives chase should be able to catch the other regiment - it is only a matter of time before the other gives out. The 'prey' regiment will run, hide, spread, counter attack, or stay together and fight - It doesn't matter, as long as you hold out for as long as possible. "

Kämpe narrowed her eyes. "Bravo is to give chase. Foxtrot is to run. Any questions?"

What is Left of Us | Open!January 7, 2020 03:02 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Beta would have had her punish Tysta for his disrespective tone, but she knew he didn't know any better, plus it was more friendly than not acknowledging her position; she had trained them more leniently then those in her former regiment, but that was for good reason.
She noted Tystas glance at Arrow and Hero, she knew all too well that there might be trouble between them, but she could deal with that easily.

"There's something important I need you to do..." Ginger sighed, these young dogs were more a family than Beta ever was, it worried her, having to send one of them out into the danger, but a stay looking dog was less of a threat than a cull, to the humans and Beta.
"Do not tell any of the others, I don't want them getting jealous and trying to do this themselves when they're not ready" she looked around, making sure there weren't any other dogs who could hear, "I need you to spy on Beta... don't go directly to it... but watch the patrols; I need to know how many and how well trained they are. Don't let any human or dog see you" Ginger had never sent a dog out before, they were all too young, but if she wanted Kilo to succeed she needed to do this.

Edited at January 7, 2020 03:06 PM by Schatten Waechter

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us