Wolf Play : MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!
Chatbox
 Valkyriee
07:22:21 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
My beautiful boy 🤍
 distant-lands
07:13:04 katy | beetle
Nyx,
i wish i could customize him right now ^^' might end up not keeping him
 Mistress Nyx
07:11:57 
Distant:
Jealous
 Mistress Nyx
07:11:46 
Also, general chat warning, do not link a wolf and then talk about how much you want to sell them for or post them for sale. Do not advertise in main chat.
 distant-lands
07:08:51 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

oo, a random chim :D
 The Valley Entity
07:07:45 Fox, Flame, Fire
Hi Pisces
 Rogue Wildfires
07:05:43 Mac and Cheese
Crystal,
tired from riding dirtbikes all week
 Bobcat
07:04:18 (She) Cat {no bob}
Arrow
Zoning out. How are you?
 Rogue Wildfires
06:58:15 Mac and Cheese
Crystal,
How are you?
 Pisces Prince
06:57:58 Ry, Pisces, Prince
hey fox
 The Valley Entity
06:57:31 Fox, Flame, Fire
Hey chat
 Bobcat
06:57:06 (She) Cat {no bob}
Arrow!
 Rogue Wildfires
06:52:54 Mac and Cheese
Crystal!
 Urux
06:51:22 Urox
-WP Click-
:P Fantasy Heist RP, dragons and all fantasy creatures :)
 Bobcat
06:42:03 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
Various links for chat.
 distant-lands
06:37:19 katy | beetle
bear,
maybe cupid or erasmus?
 Bears den
06:36:37 Bear
I need name suggestions! -WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:36:31 katy | beetle
but the full bloodline of divine health is making me consider using him as a stud
 distant-lands
06:36:02 katy | beetle
it's so inbred :') i accidentally bred my gal to her brother
 Skibidi toilet
06:35:31 
distant-lands

Oooh I like the pup

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +2
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3 

MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!November 30, 2023 10:00 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Annabelle McQuéary | 1st Year Girl | 16 | Symphony Of The Stars | M: Gorgia (ind), Xavier (ind), Sieshin (ind)
~
The young lady sat on her bed, it had a twin just across the room. The dorms were quite nice, modern and clean, and she couldn't expect less from the Academy. After all, they were the best of the best...in her personal opinion, as well as her parents. They had sent her off for MINTZ because they were planning to finish off their stables for her and Kingston, it was quite exciting really. But also, everyone including Anna agreed that this would be a great learning experience for both of them. Annabelles eyes scanned the room, if she remembered correctly it was dorm 30...right? Yeah, it was, she checking the label on the door before standing up completely and walking to the window. The first few students were arriving, how wonderful! Two boys spoke with eachother outside, they looked to be around her age, possibly. There was an older girl who had just entered the stables to meet up with her companion. How interesting... It should be fun to meet everybody!
Annabelle practically skipped outside where the staff were unloading her luggage, she packed wow hits a lot now that she looked at all the bags... "Oh- oh dear. Do you need any help? I could bring in my bags if you two would l-" The two female staff looked up with a smile, "Oh no honey, This is actually quite a bit easier than what we've unloaded before, tack is much heavier." They chuckled and Anna smiled before nodding. "Very well, thank you!" She smiled before waving and walking to take a look at the Academy, she smiled letting out a sigh. It was so peaceful here... "Oh crap- I forgot to check in!" Her eyes widened and she set a quick pace to the front office. She arrived, giving the lady at the desk her name, age, and horses name. She was given her schedule which she figured she could look thoroughly at later. Anna glanced over the dorm number and nodded, gep, that one was hers alright. She looked at the Horse Stall number and smiled. Stall 30. Her head swivled just then to the barn, A loud neigh sounded from it. She chuckled, making her way quickly to the barn where she saw a staff member attempting to load King into his stall. He tried nipping the man right as he put him in, "Thank you sir. Sorry about him." The worker nodded and walked off, probably to get the other horses who were arriving.
"You naughty boy," Annabelle smiled at the stunning Stallion as he made his way to her, ears perked. "You had a good ride here, yeah?" He snorted into her palm and she gave him a small scratch on his lips, making him flip them up and down. This made the girl laugh and she pet his neck, "Welcome to your new stables! We will be staying here for a while...so be nice."
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!November 30, 2023 10:00 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
. double post, sorry yall

Edited at November 30, 2023 10:00 PM by Biologist at Work
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 2, 2023 08:26 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arabella 'Bella' Jenkins | F | 1st year | 15 | Royal Cloud | M: Open!
-
Arabella fidgeted with her hands, looking out the carriage window as it pulled up to the academy. She was still a bit in shock of it all. Arabella was proud of herself for getting into this school but it all felt like a fever dream. She got out of the carriage, taking a glance around the area. It was all a lot more fancy then she was used to back home. She thanked the people unloading her bags, offering to help which was quickly denied. They instead directed her towards the office. Bella sighed, deciding that it would be best to just go with the standard protocal.
-
After some time of getting lost and wandering around the grounds, she found the office. Arabella made sure that she was signed in before getting her room number. She looked at her key which indicated that she would be in room 20. It wasn't too high of a number, so hopefully her dorm would be easy to get to. She decided to walk over to it now to make sure that all of her luggage had safely arrived.
-
Arabella arrived at her dorm, using her key to enter. In her opinion, it was way nicer than she had imagined. The room was mirrored on each side with two fairly comfy looking beds. From the looks of it, her roommate hadn't arrived yet. Her bags where placed on the left of the room, so she decided that she'd just claim that bed. Arabella glanced out the window. Upon seeing the stables, she decided to go and check on her horse. They where only seperated for a couple of days, but Cloudy usually found things like this hard.
-
Arabella looked through the first stable. It had all sorts of nice horses, but no Cloudy so she moved onto the next one. Eventually, she located her horse due to a loud whinny in her direction. Arabella smiled, heading over to her horse and going into the stall.
"Hey girl... I know, I'm here now." Cloudy rubbed her head into Arabella's chest affectionately, nearly pushing her over.
"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" It was partly to reassure herself that this was the right decision. Cloudy would hopefully get used to her new life at these stables pretty soon. At least they got all of the requested classes. Cloudy still had a full hay net, which was a bit concerning.
Seeing a stable hand passing by, she questioned him about it. "Yeah, she hasn't been eating much since she arrived. Probably home sick or something." He then moved away.
Arabella sighed. She knew that this was a possibility, but she had hoped that this wouldn't happen. She glanced over at the water, at least that seemed to not be full. She decided to go to the supplies room, finding her grooming kit. She also took a couple of horse-friendly mints that Cloudy usually loved. Bella then set about grooming her, giving a mint whenever she finished with a certain brush. She used some rescue remedy, hoping that Cloudy would settle down soon.
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 5, 2023 10:30 AM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sieshin no Izumi | M: Kanjo I, D. Xavier, I, D. Georgia. I | M Open|
Sieshin slowly turns his head when the door opens. There, in the doorway, stood an overly cheerful boy. The boy looked around in awe and then spotted Sieshin. He walked over, set his stuff on the bed, and introduced himself, “Hello there! I’m Xavier, your roommate. I’m from the States, Nevada to be specific. It’s very nice to meet you. What is your name?” The boy-Xavier-was very energetic. "Sieshin. Japan. Thankyougoodbye." Sieshin says, mushing "Thank you" and "goodbye" together, making it sound like "Thankoogoobye". He then abruptly stood up, having met his roommate, he didn't need to be there any longer. He tugs at his hair and looks down. Then, he remembers his manners.
Sieshin gives Xavier a stiff bow and grabs some gloves from his bed. He then grabs his key and walks out of the room. He walks to the staircase, and trips over the last step. He hisses and kicks his leg out, cursing himself. He then pulls out his phone and looks to find steel-toed boots. Sieshin adds them to his online cart, then he walks out to the barn, incident-free, and sees a girl in the barn. "Student." Sieshin gasps, not wanting to talk to anyone. He didn't want to talk with anyone, so he dashed around to the side. He sneaks in through the back, avoiding contact with the girl. The girl says something, but Sieshin couldn't hear her. A while later, she leaves. Sieshin waited even longer, in case she came back. He walks over to Kanjo's stall with urgency when she doesn't. 'Back so soon?' Kanjo seems to say with his eyes. Sieshin nods. "Sorly." Sieshin says quickly, messing up the word "sorry". He shakes his head.
Sieshin knew that Kanjo wanted to go for another ride, so he threw on Kanjo's reigns, wanting to ride free of the uncomfortable saddle, and wanting to avoid the embarrassment of saying an English word wrong.
Sieshin takes Kanjo into the forest, riding down a little trail. They stop after an hour, Kanjo wanting to rest. Sieshin grew worried, the sky was darkening like a storm was coming. He knew that Kanjo would be frightened, even if he pretended not to be. So, as the good handler he was, he took his place back on Kanjo and made him gallop back to the barn. There, he unloaded Kanjo and gave him some carrots. Kanjo nickered in response and Sieshin left.
Sieshin took his time walking up the stairs, careful not to trip this time. When he reaches the top, he breathes deeply, calming himself. He walks to his dorm door and pushes the key in. It clicks softly, and he slips in. He sees his roommate still in the dorm. Sieshin knew that with his blue hair, he would draw attention, so he drew his hoodie over his head. He then walks to his bed, flops down, and starts to write on a blank banner. It reads: 冷静な勇気. Calm Bravery. He hangs it on the wall closest to his bed and sits back to admire his work.
Sieshin waves, directed to Xavier, then waves his hand toward the banner. He nods, satisfied. Then he tugs at his hair again and points to it. "New, yes?" Sieshin asks, talking about his hair color. He looks at Xavier, waiting for a responce.
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 5, 2023 06:59 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
The announcments are now over. Students who are not here yet are late, they'll be arriving later. Students are advised to head either to the stables or to their dorms. It is currently 4 pm and dinner is at 6:30. Tack has not yet arrrived, it will be in the barns' tack rooms in the morning. The students' luggage is here and inside their assigned dorm. Do not be late for dinner.
~Headmistress Mintz
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 5, 2023 08:31 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jenna Lawlings | First Year Girl | Open
Jenna got the news. She was still on the top bunkbed. She felt excitement. However the last sentence about not being late was just a little bit alarming, but barely and very briefly so. She didn't want to be late for dinner. She well assumed being late for dinner would make her feel that feeling one might get when they've got an assignment due in a little bit, and have to rush to get it done, because of earlier procrastination. But then she remembered dinner was at 6:30 and that there was well enough time before then. This quick reaction involving the being-late-to-dinner-stuff lasted but a brief moment. She was excited. She quickly moved from a squat-like position with her knees lowered, to being at the edge of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs and feet hung off the side of the bed and placed her hands on the mattress. Then she pushed herself off and landed on the ground, then did a sort of dancing march-like thing in which her hands were in fists and part of her arms also swung right in front of her body, to the exiting door of her dorm room with a pep in her step. She went out the door, then closed it as she faced and looked out in front of her at her surroundings for a brief moment before carrying on. By now she wasn't doing the dancing-march-like thing anymore. She wasn't quite sure what her roommate was doing, or where she was. But the luggage in her room gave her an idea of where. When Jenna was out of the building, she decided to go on over to the stables, where the horses were at. On the way, she wondered which horse she got, and got quite excited thinking about it. She thought of many things on the walk there. She had been assigned a horse named "Sunter". Finally she made it to the stables. She stood inside at the entrance area. She gave a moment for her eyes to adjust and see the scene before her. At her location, one could see down the corridor like area. She made her way down. Would she see someone, or someone with their horse? Maybe she'd even see her own horse as she moved down the building, and stop at his stable upon finally noticing he was there. There had definitely already been other people in the stables already, and it seemed like it to Jenna.
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 6, 2023 03:56 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Georgia Hamilton

Bullet | F | 17 | 2nd Year | Mentions- everyone (ind)
-
Georgie made her way back to the dorms, seeing that her roommate hadn't arrived yet. Thats strange. Georgie thought, sitting herself on her bed. She checked her watch. 4:30, she had 2 hours to burn before dinner. She flopped back on her bed, jarring her pillow slightly. Georgie stared up at the ceiling, trying to think of something to occupy her time. She debated going back down to the barn and hang out with Bullet some more, and when she came up with no better ideas, she sat up and slipped on her boots again, heading out the door.
-
She arrived back down at the barn, seeing it more barren than before. It looked like about half of the students hadn't arrived yet, they must be late. She wandered back to Bullet's stall, the echos of nickers and whinnies ringing in her ears. She unlatched Bullet's stall and slipped in, closing the door behind her. Bullet nickered but didn't look away from his hay net. Georgie chuckled and sat down in the corner of the stall, waiting with her arms crossed for Bullet to acknowledge her. She sat there for nearly 10 minutes, tapping her foot.
-
"Hello? Do you not see me sitting here?" Georgie said with a small laugh, throwing up her hands. Bullet turned his head towards her, his ears forward and alert. He nickered again and took a few steps forward, shoving his nose into her lap, still munching on his hay.
-
He sniffed around towards her jeans pocket and lipped her pocket, leaving a damp mark where he licked her. Georgie laughed, "You got me." She said, pulling out a treat. She held out her palm flat, and Bullet wasted no time gobbling it up, leaving her hand slobbery and sticky with small pieces of hay stuck to it. Georgie grimaced and wiped her hand on Bullet's shoulder while he finished chewing his treat.
-
Georgie spent the next hour or so chatting with her horse, talking to him, telling him about her latest days back home, even though she knew that he wouldn't respond. That's what she liked the most about talking to him, he never made any comments about what she said, she could always see his answers in his eyes. After about an hour of talking with Bullet, she gave him one more treat and headed towards where dinner would be served. She entered and saw a few other students getting their meals, some of which she barely recognized. She picked a seat in the far corner of the room, sitting down and began to eat.

Edited at December 6, 2023 05:14 PM by Christmas Moon
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 10, 2023 04:13 PM

Tombstone Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ryker Rivera/Second Year/Blu Copper

+++

The sun was low in the evening sky, bathing the town with light and glinting off of- a tall slim man scrambling through the streets. "Sorry! Whoops! Didn't see you there! Have a nice day .. ma'am? Sir? Sorry can't tell! Um oops sorry for that loaf of bread you probably have a wheat allergy anyway by how you look! Agh, watch out! SORRY!" A 17 year old boy ran through the crowded streets leaving chaos and yelling people behind him. +I'm so late grrrr+ He thought, stopping to take a breath as he got out of town. He had been carrying a suitcase and had a backpack slung over his shoulder, but that was the only luggage he had. A handsome face shone with bright, mischevious eyes.

This boy's name was Ryker, but he usually got called: You little ***!, what have you done, get back here, street rat, and dirty scoundrel. A couple other choice words included vermin, Coyote, and Fox. Once he even got called Diablo, when he was in a Spanish village. Ryker looked that one up to see what it meant and didn't like the result. His nicknames for himself: Coyote, Ri, River, and something else he couldn't remember. He really liked that Coyote one, it wasquite unique! Well, except for the millions of coyotes out there, but hey. He could dream.

After he was done wheezing and panting from his mile long run through the town, he realized it was another *whoop dee doo* 10 miles to the school. "For pete crying out LOUD, WHY DID I MISS THE CARRIAGE. I JUST HAD TO BEAT UP THAT ONE GUY ARGH." Ryker huffed, his southern accent drawling out. Since he was irritated and still winded, it was quite thick and hard to understand, sounding something like: "Fur pete cryin out lud wy did I mz da carige. I jst had to beat up dat one guy." Hard to understand, as I said.

Ryker started out, sweat already plastering his black hair to his forhead. He jogged for a while, then paused, then walked, then wished he had an airplane, then jogged, then looked back and - the town was still in sight. "le. sob. I dunno even what to do. Tupid carriage's never waitin more dan 5 sekonds." Ryker huffed, starting forward again.

After only an hour of running, he decided he lost 20 pounds and saw the school. "Hallelujah." He mumbled, dust plastering his sweat-soaked body as he walked to the desk. Someone came and took the luggage whilst he got a lot of glare's and weird looks. Someone else showed him his dorm, which he entered. Ryker found his suitcase and changed into a clean light blue flanel t-shirt with yellow flowers on it. "Come to think of it I look like I just got drunk at a Hawaiian party. Oof." He mumbled to himself, pulling on some faded jeans, running a hand through his jt black hair, and washing the dust off his face. Supper was stll in progress, so Ryker calmly walked that way and tried not to just burst out singing the macarena. "This shirt realy puts me in the mooood..." He snickered, entering the giant hall and observing it. Everyone looked 100 percent more sophisticated, sane, normal, and calmer than him.... sooo Ryker chalked it up to a normal day at the park, got some food, and sat down at a table that nobody had sat at yet.

MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 10, 2023 05:10 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award

Caitlyn Dream

Infinity | F | 15 | 1st Year |
Caitlyn gazed out the carriage door as they neared the academy. She would never admit it to anyone, but she was nervous. Her sister Sophia grinned and said, "Having some last minute nerves?" "No, never!" She replied, and as soon as the carriage stopped, hopped out to prove her point. Without waiting for her sister, she started walking towards the front office. Once inside, she checked in, left her luggage with the staff and got her key. After recievig some directions, she headed towards her dorm, to find her suitcases sitting by her bed, which was on the right of the room. She tossed the first suitcase on the unoccupied bed, and started unpacking. I wonder where my roomate is? She thought. Well, she is a second year. I wonder why I'm rooming with a second year? I hope she likes me, or at the very least does not ignore me. It could have been worse I guess, I could have been paired with my sister Sophia. Her thoughts soon started wandering. I know I'm a somewhat talented rider, even my instructor at home says so, but I'm so worried I won't be as good as anyone here. If Sophia was here, she would have shoved a picture of my trophies at home in my face, but I would still be worried, because everyone here has to be really good right? And I really want to make friends. She noticed a piece of paper on the table and grabbed it. She read over her schedule and groaned, "Well, I guess I didn't get into show jumping, but this should still be fun because I love racing on Infinity. However, I'm going to be in both of Sophia's classes." "Well this should be fun." She said sarcastically.
After folding a few more pairs of clothes, she decided that she couldn't wait any longer, so she changed and walked out the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When she walked into the stables, she heard the welcoming sound of Infinity whinnying. The beautiful mare stuck her head over the door and looked at Caitlyn. She grinned, "Hi Infinity!" The mare nuzzled her pockets and Caitlyn smiled, "Always hungry are you?" She pulled out a apple she had been saving for Infinity, and finally felt at home here. Further down the aisle, her sister's horse Diamond stuck her head out and whinned impatiently. Caitlyn laughed and said, "What makes you think I have an apple for you too?" She walked over and gave her an apple anyways. She had spent a lot of time with her sister's horse, exercising her, and playing with her when her sister was too busy. "Good girl Diamond." Caitlyn walked back towards Infinity, who was patiently waiting at her stall door. She glanced outside, and saw a few girls laughing together. I hope I make friends like that too. After letting herself into Infinity's stall and giving her a long brushing which she loved, she hopped on Infinity bareback, and gave her a hug. She lay on Inifinity's back for a few minutes, enjoying the time that she had with her horse. Then, Caitlyn slowly exited the stall, and latched it. She gave Infinity one last scratch behind her ears, and walked off towards her dorm again. She noticed a few moved items on her roomate's bed, and wondered where she was. Then, she changed into nicer clothes, and slowly walked over to the dining area, nearly bumping into another girl. When she walked inside, she got some food and sat down by herself.

Edited at December 10, 2023 05:19 PM by StarlightDen
MINTZ Riding Academy | RP Thread l Open!!December 10, 2023 06:57 PM

Tombstone Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ryker Rivera/2nd Year/Blu Copper

+++

Ryker, finally settled down enough to eat, started surveying the students around him. They all looked pristine and ... well, normal. He was actually a street rat compared to them. With his southern drawl, dark eyes, and pitch black hair, he could pass for a ranch hand in Texas. He couldn't wait to see Blu- he had waited FOREVER to see his beloved stallion.

Ryker was starting to wonder how he even got INTO this sophisticated, high up, fancy school for horse riders. He had never been anything more than a stable hand- although he rode fantastically, loved being around horses, and knew almost everything there was to know, he was still just a lowly 17 year old boy with next to no money, owning only a horse, a couple pairs of clothing, and his wide grin that lit up the world. Ryker never really got offended- well, he did, but not deeply. He tried ot to take things to heart and had gotten quite good at it because everyone seemed to hate him. In this world, if you didn't have money, you were nothing- no matter how smart, kind, or funny you were. He had tried his whole life he be the kindest guy, and now he had kinda given up and went to being the annoying, irritatingly hilarious boy he was now.

Ryker's thoughts flashed back as, for some reason, he remembered a scene from his childhood.

He stood up to the man and narrowed his eyes. "Y-you need to stop whipping me! You're a terible father!" He yelled, only to have the man strike hm in the face. He then cowered in a corner as his father loomed over him, the disgusting scent of alcohol boiling off of the giant, scary man in waves, almost choking him. He was trembling in fear, letting out a scream as he got whipped. His mother hesitated before racing forward to grab his father's arm, but the man turned and whipped her as well. Then she backed away and let Ryker get slashed, over and over until he was unconscious on the ground, blood pooling around him. When he awoke he decided it was time for him to leave, and never return. Ryker didn't have anything to grab because he owned nothing in his sad life, opening the window and fleeing as fast as he could. He ran and ran, not caring where or how. He had stolen some of his father's money for a bus fare, going as far away as he culd, never again to look back.

Ryker snapped out of the memory when he realized he was clenching his teeth and his muscles ached. He let out a small sigh and tried to relax, starting to eat his food, the sparkling look being restored in his eyes as he vowed to focus on the school and the school only.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us