mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

The Fighting CageDecember 23, 2021 09:34 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Tula)
As she walked closer to the light up ahead, Tula noticed the air felt cleaner, and less like the musty air in her cell. Does this lead outside? Is this my chance to escape? These thoughts took away some of her caution, and she began to speed up, hopeful that the path she was treading on would lead her back home. As she grew closer, however, she was able to see the arena, and her heart fell as she understood that this wasn't the way out. Hearing roars outside, she stepped back fearfully, her wings raised in preparation to fly. Of course, she couldn't take flight in the corridor; there was not enough room, but this was instinct for her, and it was her first reaction to danger. Her fangs were used if she couldn't fly away, or if she was cornered, but if she was able to, she would always choose to keep away from a battle.
Tula did not want to go back into the cell, and out in the open, she thought she would have a better chance of survival. Making up her mind, she slipped out of the corridor as stealthily as she could. The light of the arena was much brighter than the darkness of her cell, and her eyes narrowed against the light as they tried to adjust. Once they did, she looked around at the new surroundings, and saw five other dragons in the arena. One seemed to be sending bolts of electricity into the chains above while another dragon was using his tail to break the chains. A third dragon was using what seemed like liquid fire to melt the chains, and a fourth was flying around. They're trying to escape. Tula noticed. Maybe if they break those chains, I can fly out of here unnoticed.
Finally, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a fifth dragon. This one had just come into the arena as well, and was currently taking in everything. He seems familiar somehow, but how would I know a water dragon? She wondered, then it hit her. This might be the same dragon she thought was chasing her on the day of her capture! Although she had not gotten a closer look, those big wings and the color of his scales reminded her of the large wings and same colored scales of the dragon she had encountered.

Edited at December 23, 2021 09:40 AM by Wild Mountain Pack
The Fighting CageDecember 23, 2021 09:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ohh can you show us the art?
Cino
"Are we done yet?" He asked Electra, the pain was blinding him, but he had to go on. Finally he stopped, the pain was to much for him to bare. " Why is everything so daaarrrkkk?" He groggily said as he passed out from the pain. Cino was aware of fire, burning, and the screams. "This dream again?!" He thought Cino looked over to see his mother, lying dead next to him, and his father fighting to save her body. "Why this one, why why why!!" He yelled "Son! I need to tell you something" Cino heard his father talking beside him " You must go to the palace, protect yourself!" Cino saw his father die, all of his siblings die with one wave then he saw it the murderers face, it was smiling at him. Suddenly Cino woke up and saw a water dragon coming out of his cage. His fury hurt worse than the fire, but he loved it.
The Fighting CageDecember 23, 2021 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azara
Azara was overwhelmed by his new "friend" passed out on the ground. He had flashbacks of his mate, he couldn't save her. He watched her die over and over again due to his actions in his head. He roared and shook his head. His eyes narrowed into slits and he stood in front of Cino. The water dragon was doing no harm yet. But Azara was enraged. Ice sparred in his mouth as his eyes produced an icy steam and turned bright blue. His spikes shot up and his back arched.
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 08:37 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra roared " Azara... ill handle them! Get the others out! "
She flew down to the dragon and looked at him " I hope to see you again" She had feelings for him, but she hid it deep inside her . She then " wake up... come on.." she nuzzled them gently, trying to not shock them.

Edited at December 24, 2021 08:43 AM by Empress Elsa
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 09:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bamir
The water dragon willed himself to be quiet and he kept still, he stayed by the entrance to his cell, on that same crouched position. He was not amused by the icy threat, he did retreat. He didn't do anything actually. The blue eyes of the water dragon were kept centered on the opening. It was clear he was about to bolt.
A small something pulled through him and he paused. He looked around and his eyes came to something he sort of wished he wouldn't see again. The feathered female dragon. He jolted awake and remembered where he was.
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azara
His rage blocked out any noise. But he heard a blurred voice, it was Electra! His ice vision was seeing double. She was blurred. He roared and grabbed Cino, then Electra, ploping her on his back, then missed the waterdragon, yelping because he missed, and then carrying the other in his mouth, he darted out of the cage at extreme speed.

Edited at December 26, 2021 01:26 PM by .Xhayo.
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 11:07 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra snarled but reluctantly rested on his back. " you can thank me later" she teased " once i know where you take us, I can find my way later."
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 12:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino snarled "Let me at it!" Cino furiously kicked Azara, trying to get to the water dragon with no avail. He started panting, and soon went limp, unable to continue on purely hatred.
The Fighting CageDecember 24, 2021 03:42 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Tula)
Tula was still looking at the water dragon when she heard one of the other dragons fall to the ground. At first, she thought it was an attack, and dug her claws into ground, readying herself for battle. However, nothing happened, and she noticed the large golden dragon was getting back up, his eyes gazing at the water dragon with a horrible rage. The female dragon shuddered and stepped back, not intending to cross a dragon with such hatred. She whipped her head around to stare back at the water dragon, who didn't seem very afraid. Is he foolish? Or does he have a plan? she couldn't help but wonder. The other two dragon near the big golden one reacted as well. The electric dragon was flying to the latter, while the second dragon was roaring at the water dragon, and Tula could see ice coming from his mouth. Why are they showing the water dragon such aggression? It's not like he attacked any of them.
She was confused by this, but it made her even more cautious and on guard, because if these dragons were so eager to tear this dragon apart, what were the chances of them reacting the same way to her?
She wondered if it would be better for her to retreat into the corridor she came out of, but as she looked back at it, she saw the exit closed with some form of gate. A jolt of fear passed through her as she realized she was stuck here with the other dragons. It didn't help that the large ice dragon was picking up the electric dragon and the golden one she had seen fall. The golden one seemed to struggle against it, but went limp shortly afterward. All three were going up, and as her eyes followed, she caught sight of a hole in the chain enclosing the arena above. They must be trying to escape. She looked up at the hole, trying to determine if it was safe enough to escape without being noticed. If these humans caught us, wouldn't they be smart enough to not let us escape? This doesn't feel right...

Edited at December 24, 2021 10:13 PM by Wild Mountain Pack
The Fighting CageDecember 25, 2021 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My character has grabbed all the dragons

Wild Mountain Pack said:
(Tula)
Tula was still looking at the water dragon when she heard one of the other dragons fall to the ground. At first, she thought it was an attack, and dug her claws into ground, readying herself for battle. However, nothing happened, and she noticed the large golden dragon was getting back up, his eyes gazing at the water dragon with a horrible rage. The female dragon shuddered and stepped back, not intending to cross a dragon with such hatred. She whipped her head around to stare back at the water dragon, who didn't seem very afraid. Is he foolish? Or does he have a plan? she couldn't help but wonder. The other two dragon near the big golden one reacted as well. The electric dragon was flying to the latter, while the second dragon was roaring at the water dragon, and Tula could see ice coming from his mouth. Why are they showing the water dragon such aggression? It's not like he attacked any of them.
She was confused by this, but it made her even more cautious and on guard, because if these dragons were so eager to tear this dragon apart, what were the chances of them reacting the same way to her?
She wondered if it would be better for her to retreat into the corridor she came out of, but as she looked back at it, she saw the exit closed with some form of gate. A jolt of fear passed through her as she realized she was stuck here with the other dragons. It didn't help that the large ice dragon was picking up the electric dragon and the golden one she had seen fall. The golden one seemed to struggle against it, but went limp shortly afterward. All three were going up, and as her eyes followed, she caught sight of a hole in the chain enclosing the arena above. They must be trying to escape. She looked up at the hole, trying to determine if it was safe enough to escape without being noticed. If these humans caught us, wouldn't they be smart enough to not let us escape? This doesn't feel right...

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us