Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   112 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 08:31 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth leaped forwards. Aiming to strike at one of the dragons wings.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 07:24 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit crept from behind the rock. No more hiding now... He narrowed his eyes, pinpointing the dragons head. I could jab my sword through it's head and neck, I might hit something important or whatever. He took his sword and raced to teh front of the dragon at full speed, even with broken bones.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 10:44 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya watched from behind her boulder as everyone began attacking. She eyed the dragon, looking for weak points. She could attack the tail with Jari, or the wings with either Adira or Moth... Spirit appears to be charging towards the head. The current spots inflicted with damage seem to be it's neck, shoulders, and tail... So why not inflict more damage where it's already been done? She readies her sword and swiftly climbs up the boulders, giving her the vantage she needs to attack the dragons shoulders once more.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 11:04 AM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Well, that answered that. A miserable sight, but one that existed in the past. Evan whistled for Azumi and Cassidy, heading back out to the Savannah.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 12:14 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
As the massive beast rears up for it's next attack, Jari goes unnoticed at its tail tip, chipping damage with her teeth and both claws.
-Mushroom King looses 3 HP-
As it flares it's wings out, Adira and Moth jump into action at the same time. Adiras daggers make an audible -CRUNCH- as they slam through the hollow bones of the dragon's wings.
Double Damage!
-Mushroom King lost 12 HP-
At the same time, Moth's silver Dagger strikes the same hollow bones, the specialized metal carving clean through the whole wing's base, causing it to fall to the ground, while the dragon shrieked in pain and snapped it's jaws back toward Moth, catching her between his teeth and slamming her into the ground with a dust cloud.
Both parties receive double Damage!
-Mushroom King has lost 20 HP-
-Moth has lost 40 HP-
As the dragon slams Moth down, it's head creeps closer to the ground, possibly planning to roast her. But before it can do anything, Spirit and Astroya charge forward, Astroya leaping off one of it's horns and onto its shoulders, while Spirit drives his special long sword through the beast's eye!
-Mushroom King has lost 55 HP!-
The dragon falters, and falls to it's knees and chest in the ash covered grass, and before it can rise again, Astroya's long sword is plunged through its shoulder blades, a loud -pop- sounding out through the clearing as the blade breached the dragon's spine.
Double Damage!
-Mushroom King has lost 30 HP-
The monster is clearly beaten... but still whimpers and twitches with life.
-You May-
Mercy Kill(will need enough collective damage to kill)
Leave It

Edited at July 26, 2024 12:15 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 12:19 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
Your pets happily follow you from the rotten camp, excited to hopefully find something a bit more uplifting out here.
You walk for quite some time, becoming a bit thirsty and hot as you travel. However, the antics of a fox and a baby Wild Dog will always be entertaining. As the bound and play next to you joyfully.
You soon come to a strech of desert that you can't see the end of, however... and you order them to walk in your shadow to avoid heat stroke.
You worry you're headed into nothing, and that you need to turn back, when you see something green rise over the sand dunes ahead of you.
It could be a marage, but it looks like an oasis, and you don't think you'd be hallucinating already.
-You May-
Head to the Oasis
Wander the Desert
Turn Back to the Bush
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 03:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'JARI

As 'Jari lept for the Mushroom Dragon's tail, her teammates joined the attack, with Moth and Adira leaping for it's vulnerable wings, a loud crunch that sounded like a breaking bone echoing through the surroundings following their offense. Spirit lept for it's face, his sword clutched in his jaws, as he drove it perfectly through the center of it's eye. Meanwhile Astroya lept towards it's shoulders with her weaponry, making another loud pop echo around. The beast fell to the ground after that, whimpering. Pity flooded through 'Jari, but they didn't go through all this work for nothing. Leaping off his tail, she trotted to look at his cryptid face, her teeth bared. "KILL IT." She hissed mercilessly.

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 04:39 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
The canine studied the downed opponent, a pitying sight of a king. Adira shook her head and huffed, "I'm afraid only death will provide mercy." She smiled and her tail wagged proudly of the team's accomplishment and of her own performance. This was her first fight in fact, shame it was already over.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 05:40 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth couldn't believe it. With only a few attacks from east of them they had almost killed a dragon. She couldn't believe they had actually done it. Now there was only one thing left to do. ( kill dragon)
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 26, 2024 05:43 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
standing in aww at the sight of the frozen mammoth , he took his time to look around.
" whatever did this is long gone by now " he thought as he turned around , facing away from the mammoth.
" Back to the foothills " he said to himself with the cold snow crunching underneath his paws

( I'm guessing going back to foothills or mountains are the only options)

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   112 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us