Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 Moonflower87
03:17:53 
Eternity!
 Eternity
03:17:09 ET
Desolate
All sane people disagree with doodles LMAO, rightfully so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for responsible breeding, but I have a big soft spot for shelter bin mutts
 Ethereal Tenebris
03:17:04 Ethereal // Tene
Doodles are the worst.

Both of my doodle mutts were rescues. They're both neurotic in their own way. One worse than the other.
 SilverShadow
03:15:58 Ash ☆ Crow
Raven

I saw you on the leader board, you are really doing well.
 Desolate Skies
03:15:11 Sarah | Grey
ET
the only mutts i dont like are doodles. absolute most neurotic things in existence
 Silent Lucidity
03:14:10 Silent, Lucid
Will
IÂ’ve had a labradoodle who was three quarters poodle and she was crazy and my mom thinks she had some kind of personality problem and then my aunt and uncle have a poodle/saint Bernard I think and sheÂ’s similar to the one we had
 Serpents
03:14:01 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Ninjago rp pm me
 Eternity
03:13:50 ET
I'm a mutt-lover but my girlfriend is a dog purist, we have the most intense conversations about dogs LMAOOO
 TheFlyingKitten
03:13:16 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ecifircas

Got it. I've been introduced to some horse owners, but I suppose you have a point about them not knowing much about personal needs and such.
 Graywing
03:13:01 Slate, Gray
I hate how your pup can win in 8 moves. I would rather you lose
 Wilverbeast
03:12:27 Will
@Lucid

Yep
Grew up with poodles my whole life.
I went into this looking for a breed I'm experienced with ^^
 Inferno Abyss
03:11:06 Raven, Flame
I'm doing pretty good. Exploring for the FMC and trying to keep up with the leaders xD
 SilverShadow
03:10:23 Ash ☆ Crow
Raven

Doing well, thank you.

How are you?
 The Night Walker
03:09:55 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat
Welcome this critter: -WP Click-
 SilverShadow
03:09:43 Ash ☆ Crow
Aedra

But do they want to show it off first?
 Silent Lucidity
03:09:39 Silent, Lucid
I only have one statement to say about poodles:
Be prepared for a dog that has a lot of energy, could try to take advantage of you if itÂ’s not trained well, but also a very loving and fluffy dog breed.
 Celestial Saga
03:09:30 Queen / Jo
Redd oh itÂ’s understandable.
 Ecifircas
03:09:12 
TheFlyingKitten, ask people who own horses. The vast majority of people here don't and of those that do, you have no idea if they're dispensing good advice or not - or advise that would even suit your horse at their age, activity level, etc.

WolfPlay doesn't know much about animal husbandry. Not about what horses should be eating or what breed you should get for your first horse.
 SilverShadow
03:09:04 Ash ☆ Crow
Yes!
 Wilverbeast
03:09:01 Will
@Eci

He's a silky terrier something or other 😭
Looks almost purebred
But he's got these big ol floppy ears haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +2
Death Adder : +5
Bobcat : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   86 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 12, 2024 07:46 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth winced slightly at the pat on the head. She took the slime mold back then looked around. The land was strangely buitiful. River of orange and red lava flowing between dark colored rock.
they had already been down the lava tubes and while they could probably find a mushroom dragon in the forest Moth realy wanted to see were that game trail went.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 12, 2024 07:47 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit wagged his tail at the sight of the lava. "Wow!" He looked around at the others, before stopping to look at the game trail. "I say we go that way."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 12, 2024 01:04 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everyone seems to be interested in the game trail. While it probably is the most interesting path, Astroya agrees. The game trail might lead them further into the lava lands and possibly the Mushroom Dragon they were after, though mushrooms and heat still didn't make sense to her. The mushrooms she was used to seeing thrived in cool, humid environments.
"Let's go down the game trail then."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 12, 2024 01:33 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
All of you agree that the game trail looks like a good place to start, and begin ambling down the trail together.
Not long after you begin... you come across the fly ridden body of a dead dragon. A Hydra by the looks of it. It looks like another dragon brought it down... and little Spores are embedded in the cuts. Your Mushroom dragon!
Behind the body lay two paths.
The right path is across the top rocks of the lava, while the left path veers off into the ash and dust lands.
-You May-
Go Right
Go Left
Split Up?
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 13, 2024 07:03 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

Thankfully all of them had agreed on the same path. It seems all of them have a strange desire to explore very dangerous places. Good. This would be a very boring quest without a little danger~. But then, they were faced with more choices, along with the stench of a decaying body of some creature. 'Jari almost vomited at the sight of it. Why is she so soft all the sudden? Hopefully everyone agreed with her this time. Noting the spores on the creature's body, her choice was immediately greatly influenced by them. She turned to her comrades. "Let's split up. We'll cover more ground that way."

Edited at July 13, 2024 07:06 AM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 13, 2024 09:14 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
While studying the split in road, the canine agreed with the large feline. "Yes, splitting up seems practical now," she nodded agreeably.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 13, 2024 09:28 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth agreed with Jari and Adria. "I agree." Moth said.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 14, 2024 11:14 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit nodded. "We might find more if we split up."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 14, 2024 11:23 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
'Everyone's votes are unanimous,' Astroya thinks to herself. She examines both the paths and tries to listen for anything. Her ears facing different directions as she listens. So far she's not picking up anything and faces the party.
"Agreed. I would like to go down the ash-ridden path," she tells the party. Right now it's just deciding who wants to go down what path.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 12:56 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
You've chosen to split up! Astroya has vouched go go on the Ashridden party and will be removed from the wheel. This first two picked will go with Astroya and the last two will go together down the other path.
Ashridden Group
Posting Order
Astryoa > Spirit > Jari
As you split up and wave to your companions, the three of you venture down the ash covered trail. It's hot here... and the scorched ground makes traveling single file beneficial for your paws.
However, you all halt simultaneously as two massive bodies careen through the sky in front of you. Shrieking and locked together in combat as they fall through the night air. Crashing into the ground further ahead with a vicious roar from both parties.
-You May-
Try to Find the Dragons
Continue on the Trail
Return to the Group
Top Rock Group
Posting Order
Moth > Adira
The two of you set out across the top rocks. Adira feeling lucky that she snagged the fire resitance potion as the two of you walk closer and closer to the oozing lava.
You're at a fork in the path, when suddenly you hear screams.
Its obviously not those of your recently split companions... but it still chills you to the bone as you decide what to do.
-You May-
Go Down the Right Path
Go Down the Left Path
Go Back to the Group

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   86 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us