Ninjago rp pm me
if aony sees my wolves in explore let me know
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:40:05 skyline/33/lover
fei thank you lmao
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:37:15 Bau
Pigeon

I had a few interesting experiences over the last two months, but everything's also looking up for me aswell, it's great to hear you've been so good!
 Pigeon
04:36:10 Bird
Bau
Very busy. But overall great, everything has been going up for me lately! How about you?
 Zeraphia
04:35:35 Vah is old :(
Sky

If you go down to your female that you want to bed with, it's easier that way and you don't have to pay even if they're up for public breeding.

That's how I've done it.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:35:07 Bau
Pigeon

Hi!!<3
How have you been??
 Feiella
04:34:35 Fei the writer
skyliner
I see a pretty wolf?
 Pigeon
04:34:15 Bird
Bau
Just popping in for a bit, hello <3
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:33:38 skyline/33/lover
-WP Click- see?
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:33:34 Bau
Omg is that pigeon- I haven't seen you in forever what-
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:33:26 skyline/33/lover
he isint?
 Feiella
04:33:03 Fei the writer
skyline
that is only if your wolves are for public breeding. Remove them from breeding then you can breed with in yur pack
 Serpents
04:32:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anone up for an rp pm me
 Demon Mistress
04:32:33 The Scary Mod
@Skyliner
Those males you put up for public breeding, Make them unavailable then there wont be a price
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:31:24 skyline/33/lover
why do i haft to pay for me to breed within my pack
 Pigeon
04:31:23 Bird
How have y'all been?
 Eternity
04:31:21 ET
BlueOpal
I appreciate that a lot! :D

-
LMAO I'm glad you guys like the spinning, I should really make some eye-friendly spinny palettes, the ones I've currently got as premades are uh... Have very split opinions on them.
 Zeraphia
04:30:53 Vah is old :(
Sketchy wrecky testy

I have regretty
 Feiella
04:29:45 Fei the writer
night howlers
yes it is common
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:29:06 Bau
Oh I should not have starting spinning- new pass time until my explore refreshes lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Black Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   86 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 01:10 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya nods, examining each of the tunnels.
"I'm partial to the heat, but it would be nice to explore some other options."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 01:46 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
Though Jari voices concerns that mushrooms don't grow in cooler temperatures, you all decide to go down the cooler tunnel. The threat of bubbling Lava good enough to keep your paws cool for the time being.
Just as you're about to set off down the tube, though. All of you collectively hold your breath for a moment as the mushrooms around you... your only sorce of light... suddenly Flicker, like a failing light bulb.
Everything seems fine for a moment, before they completely flick off and stop glowing, plunging the entire group into confusion and darkness.
You look back to where you just were and realize the hanging roots room is practically gone, just shadow, all the glowing in there had stopped as well. There's no telling how far back it goes.
Moth
You notice, in the absolute darkness, a dull green glow from your bag... it's the slimemold! And it's glowing just enough to be a flashlight for everyone if you break it up!
-You May-
Keep the Slime Mold for Yourself
Sacrifice the Slime Mold to give Everyone Light
The rest of you can't even see your own paws, let alone what's right in front of you.
-You May-
Shuffle Forward in the Dark
Wait in Hopes the Lights will Come Back
Panic
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 02:48 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

The group decided to go down the cooler tunnel, ignoring the fact that a mushroom dragon most likely won't be down in cold places like this. Shortly after, their light bulb mushrooms flickered off, leaving them in pitch black, with 'Jari completely unable to see her comrades anymore. She couldn't even see her paws either. She could hear their footsteps, though, which was good. However, she continued to walk along, hoping her friends would also. If she heard them stop though, then she would too.

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 02:52 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I'm assuming this is one of those times where it's alright to stray from the response order.)
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
Astroya's ears lay flat against her head and she squints her eyes. It's pitch black and her eyes can't adjust. She notices the glow from Moth's satchel. Her tail swishes and her ears go back to alert. 'I hope we can use that to see our way out of here..' Patiently, Astroya waits in the dark, careful not to move so she doesn't knock anyone over.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 03:21 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
For a moment Adira thought she tragically went blind, but everyone else couldn't see and she calmed her nerves. Though the canine still had her nose ready and spread her body further out to feel and also make sure nothing was sneaking up on her. "My bad guys," she smiled to hersel, quietly breathing an apology for choosing the frigid and now lightless path.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 04:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth broke slime mold into pieces. "I'll want that back after this quest is over," she said as she handed the pieces to everyone.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 05:54 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit sat in the tunnel, his tail waving from side to side as he watched Moth hand out the slime. He nodded his head in gratitude. "Thanks. I'll give it back when we're out of this."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 06:10 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
Now equipped with some light to see the ground in front of your paws, the group ambles forward slowly.
After what feels like forever, your sore paws begin to warm up again, and you soon see the light of the forest trees outside! But that's not all... as you exit the Lava Tube, you're greeted with the sight of the Lava Lands in the distance through the trees!
-You've Found the Lava Lands-
Ahead of you is a large game trail into the barren wasteland, a trail back into the forest, and what looks like another Lava Tube.
-You May-
Take the Game Trail
Head Back to the Forest
Head Down the New Lava Tube
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 08:52 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

The day was saved when Moth handed each of them a piece of a glowing slime thing. 'Jari took it, purring in appreciation before giving Moth a rough pat on the head with her paw. "Our little buddy saved us all." Then, she followed the group. It seems the tunnel was quite short though, as the glow of outside light and the shape of trees was now in view. 'Jari bolted towards the exit, leaping out joyfully with grace. The feel of grass on her paws was so wonderful..

Her comrades emerged shortly after her. 'Jari turned to Moth, handing her the slimemold. "Thanks for letting us borrow it." She purred before turning away to follow the group.

In front, there was a volcanic land, with lots of oozing lava. The sight chilled her to her bone, in a way that filled her with the urge to explore it. "Well, we've been in the caves, but we haven't been in the upland!" Then she turned to look at the new tube, and made a goofy looking disgusted face, sticking her tongue out.

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 11, 2024 11:22 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Her tail wagged at the first sight of the upper world, she rolled in the dirt appreciably. "Finally!" The canine exclaimed aloud with a happy face, taking in her once lost view of the sky. Admiring the vast horizon, which was not available underground, she noticed more choices. Ugh she hated making decisions, but she knew she had to participate. Going back down the tunnels was an immediate 'no' for her and the forest held some sort of familiarity, but she couldn't help but want to explore these plains. No matter how tired she was, she was always itching for action and exploration. "I kinda want to follow the game trail," Adira shrugged causally towards her party.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   86 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us